LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The keys 

Part 1

The first button 

“What a weekend” Terry says as they pull away from the parking garage nestled under a hotel near furthest southern point in continental United States. 

“Ya I wouldn’t have never expected it” Cindy replied 

“Yup definitely something”

Terry looked at his phone for less than a second.

“You’re not playing with that while you’re driving”

“Well…someone has to figure out how to get back to Miami”

“I’ll take care of it… just wait…and head north”

“Which way is that… I think we’re already going the wrong way”

Cindy fumbled with his phone plugged it into the rental car.

“What’s your code?”

“use your phone” as he thought about any incriminating evidence that might still loom on his phone.

“Just give me your code”

“Fine…9876” He really didn’t want her reading any of his crazy stories, or seeing his search history, but making a big deal about it would just cause suspicion.

Seconds later, large touchscreen in the center of the consul showed the map as a feminine computer animated voice said “starting route to Marriott, hotels, and resorts make left at stop sign”

Terry studied the screen saying “Four hours and twenty six minutes. It’s a good thing we left early, I think we’re going to hit some traffic”

“I told you… and you wanted to go sailing again”

“Well… sailing around the Caribbean was fucking awesome, and sitting at some hotel, swimming pool isn’t… and I was hoping to tie off at a reef, and snorkel my way into finding a shark” 

“I don’t know why you just can’t relax for an afternoon, and we won’t have a problem getting to the airport on time”

“What’s the worst could happen…. we get stuck in the keys for another night?”

“Just don’t wreck the car I’m gonna take a nap”

“How about that bar last night? What was it called?”

“The name is on the wrist band that’s still on your wrist… I can’t believe your boss took us there… He told me on the way in… there’s somethings you just can’t un-see”

Terry looked at his wrist, as he tried to spin the paper band around reading GARDEN OF…

“well, you seem to have a pretty good time…. You were all heated up when we got back, and we can check off sailboat from the list of places we had sex”

“I had a good time? I’m not the one who took off my shirt, dancing around 1/2 naked. I will never understand why anybody would want to dance around naked”

“Everybody has their thing… and hey when in Rome, coupled with gin and tonic’s… shit I might have been completely naked, if I had couple more … and I still look pretty good for a old guy…”

“Ya well you definitely had enough gin”

“I think Gary was hoping you got naked… you would have definitely been in the top 10% and I sure would have enjoyed watching your boobs bounce around” 

“I can’t believe he owns the company, you’d think he was a beach bum”

“Ya a beach bum with a sail boat, that paid for us to fuck off for the weekend… I guess I make him enough money… but I would have preferred a crazy bar with diapers and onesies, maybe they could-of given out binkies at the door”

Cindy curled her upper lip towards her nose.

“I definitely wouldn’t be able to un-see that”

“Thinking about diapers I wish I was wearing one now, I already have to pee”

“You’re disgusting”

“I don’t think… in fact I think it would be wonderful”

“Enough… just watch the road I’m taking a nap”

Terry dazed off at the line of cars in front of him, and looked in the rear view mirror, at the line behind him.

“I guess I’ll have to be a big boy and hold it for a while”

“Really…I heard enough, don’t ruin the weekend on the last day” Cindy curled up against the far side of the passenger seat facing away from him. 

“Would’ve been better to ruin it on the first day?”

Cindy didn’t respond.

Terry sat back and squeezed his legs together a bit. Thinking 

‘I’ll never make it if I think about wearing a diaper…if I just was incontinent I wouldn’t have this problem’

A few minutes later as he daydreamed along, he looked at the map again and noticed he still had 4 hours and 15 minutes left. Suddenly the screen changed

Pulling his cheaters onto his face he read

Dream of being urinary    

Incontinent?      

Push this button!!! 

You’ll dream will come true!!

Forever!!

There was a large red circle on the center of the touch screen.

Terry looked at the screen, rubbed his eyes behind his glasses then looked again. Turning to his wife. 

“Hey are you seeing this?”

She grumbled back “napping… I’m not seeing shit”

“Well look at the screen”

She very impatiently turned to the map and said “ya…. 4 hours and 15 minutes, don’t wreck the car…. I’m taking a nap”

Terry watched the screen blink back to the map, shook his head quickly and pushed his readers up onto his head ‘hallucinating… I must be hallucinating’

A few minutes later again the message and button reappeared, only with an added.

You’re not hallucinating!

Terry thought as he looked between the button and road, ‘just push it it can’t be real… really how many times did I try, and fail at this

So he pulled his hand over to the screen and with 2 fingers pushed the center of the button. The screen flashed and a new screen showed up.

Are you sure?

Forever!!

Yes 🔴

No 🔴

Terry quickly replied “Yes I’m sure”

As he pushed yes again with 2 fingers. 

Nothing seemed to happen, as seconds slowly passed he quietly said “there’s no magic button”

Looking back at the screen the map returned and everything seemed normal.

He pushed his hand against his crotch, ‘it would be so nice to have a diaper on’

Warmth started spreading between his legs, then down across his bum.

Terry didn’t comprehend what was happening, looking down as he could see the dark circle growing on the front of his pants.

“What the…”

He landed hard on the breaks and pulled onto the curb. 

“What the fuck”

“Hey asshole can you just let me take a god damn nap?”

“I just… just”

“What?”

“I can’t believe this”

“What!!?”

“Shit… what the”

“Can you please… just fucking drive?”

“I just peed”

“No, you…”

“I can’t believe… what in the fuck”

Cindy sat up and looked over at Terrys crouch

“You did that shit on purpose… you’re sooo,… you’re just the biggest ass”

“I didn’t, I don’t know what happened, I can’t believe”

“This is a rental… we’re getting charged for that shit”

“Oh, would have been better if it was our car!!?”

“You’re such an asshole clean that shit up, you stupid fuck!!!”

Terry went around to the trunk and grabbed his suitcase, ripped all the t-shirts out and went back and started wiping the puddle out of the leather seat. Then returned to the trunk and pulled out 2 beach towels, unfolded them and stacked them on the front seat.

Terry stood along the busy road, looking down at his obviously peed shorts, noticing that he was still dribbling a bit. Grabbed a recently used t-shirt wiped his legs just before his leather sandals got wet.

“Oh shit… I think this is actually happening” saying to himself. 

“Hey change your fucking pissed pants, and let’s go.”

“What right here along the road?”

“You should have thought about that before you pissed them, dumb ass”

“I’m telling you I didn’t do this on…”

Terry thought about his situation, could he honestly say he didn’t do it on purpose? Sure he didn’t have a choice after he pushed the button, but he did push the button.

“There was a button on the dashboard that asked me if I wanted to become incontinent and I pushed it”

“You what? What the fuck are you talking about, wake the fuck up and change your pants”

“I’m telling you there was a fucking button look I’m still dribbling” Terry said as he walked around to the passenger side. 

“Listen, I want to relax by a swimming pool, I don’t give a shit what your fucking problem is, CHANGE YOUR PANTS AND LETS GO” Cindy didn’t even look at him. As she pushed the button to wind the window back up. 

Once again Terry was digging through his suitcase for new shorts, he grabbed the last beach towel and new boxer briefs and went to the back passenger door and opened it, standing away from traffic, he barely cared about his nakedness. His mind was racing, did this really happen? He tried to collect himself, but adrenaline and excitement made his hands shake as he quickly pulled down his wet shorts, and underwear. He folded the towel around him, secured it in place with his new underwear then pulled shorts up over all of it. Then tucked his penis as far between his legs as possible, and struggled to zip and button his shorts.

He awkwardly walked back around the car, carefully sat back in the driver’s seat. Terry pulled the rear view mirror towards his face, pushed his hands across his face then ran his fingers over his short hair, spiking it slightly with sweat. 

“Can we go already?”

Terry couldn’t reply, and put the car in drive. 

• Like 3

I liked it interested in more but I had no idea who was talking.

There was no start up who was who what happened while they were there at the hotel

that some one was almost naked and drunk?

Are they married or just friends?

You need to et it started an introduction of some kind.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Eagle0769 said:

I liked it interested in more but I had no idea who was talking.

There was no start up who was who what happened while they were there at the hotel

that some one was almost naked and drunk?

Are they married or just friends?

You need to et it started an introduction of some kind.

Hello Eagle 

Thanks for the constructive criticism, I originally had more he said… she said… in the story but edited it out….

I might have gone too far…. Maybe making it hard to understand. 
Hopefully it will become more understandable in upcoming chapters. 
But I already wrote most of it…

I have a hard time trying to figure out how much, he said “ “ she said “ “ to write , and since I already know what each person said it’s tough to realize how much to write.

I also don’t like when every line is started during the conversation with Someone Said or some variation of this. 
Please let me know what you think.

I’m glad you like the story 

Thanks again E

• Thanks 1

Part 2

A second button 

Terry sat quietly and just drove, occasionally glancing over towards Cindy, who was laying back away from him, but he could tell she wasn’t sleeping.

There was nothing he could say that would make things better. Terry looked at his full coffee, thinking. 

‘It would be nice to take a swig’ 

He tried to flex his urethral muscles, to absolutely no effect, nothing hurt, there were no spasms, it was like the muscle he remembered flexing or relaxing to control his urine were just missing. He truly didn’t even want to check the back of his pants to see if they were wet. What was he going to be able to do if they were? He decided against drinking anything.

He couldn’t believe the feeling of complete lack of control, it was everything he had wanted. All the times he had tried to become incontinent, researching different ways, hypnotism, or just relaxing his muscles, wearing diapers, while drinking as much water as possible, only to fail, mostly because he would chicken out. He got really good at peeing his pants though, oddly enough he wondered sometimes if he gained control to a degree. Back when he was young it would be hard to release his muscles to pee, especially laying down. But over the years he learned to pee pretty much on command. However when wearing a diaper if he didn’t concentrate, he would wet I almost automatically sometimes. 
Now all of a sudden the muscles were just gone. 

Terry drifted off, daydreaming remembering back before he told Cindy the real reason why he would have “accidents.”

Terry had been a diaper lover/adult baby for as long as he could remember, however that’s not what he told his wife, In fact he had never told a soul about his fetish or whatever “they” called it.
For the first 15 years of marriage he pretended to have accidents mostly at night, occasionally when taking a nap or drinking too much, but Terry would go weeks or months claiming to have stress related night issues, where he would be encouraged to wear diapers. Cindy was usually really nice about it. She would tease him a bit, but Terry loved it. In fact it got to the point where Terry was certain that Cindy was aware of his fetish, and even enjoyed it. 

He became less and less careful about “it” with her. He bought childish colorful diapers, she occasionally caught him sucking his thumb, and how he loved nursing from her breast during sex. 

He would think to himself ‘she has to know, no one acts this way’

Then the day he told her, he started out so certain that this was going to be a beginning of a new wonderful twist in their relationship, then watching her face, realizing he made a huge mistake, hearing her say “I have never heard of such a thing” seeing her look of disgust, “you need therapy or a psychologist, I want nothing to do with this”

He tried to explain, but he was lost, “this wasn’t the way this was supposed to go… how didn’t you know?”
Cindy just looked at him with disgust.

”I don’t want to hear any more about it”

She was perfect for the role he wanted… needed. She was nurturing, controlling, over protective, to see her, she screamed mommy, how many times he fantasized about her, controlling him, scolding, praising, being what he needed, her nipple in his mouth, checking his diaper.  Sure he knew she was a touch narcissistic, but he loved it. 

Now as he drove this rental car north on highway 1, with a towel wrapped between his legs gradually, uncontrollably, growing wet, he couldn’t help miss the days when his wife was nice, well that’s a bit far, but maybe accepting? ‘Why would she change so much just because she now knows how much I enjoyed this fantasy?’

He turned and looked at the screen again, disappointed at 3 hours and 57 minutes, that seemed like eternity. He scooted against the warm mass underneath him. He was certain it was wet, but how wet? 

The screen blinked again.

What would you give for 

A accepting mommy?

His first thought was ‘ANYTHING’

He no longer was certain of what this car was capable of, or whatever caused the magic. 

‘How could it provide a mommy for him? Was that even possible?’

He looked over at his wife, still ignoring him. 

Will it change her?’

That seemed so unlikely

Then he felt the towel between his legs grow warmer. 

Thoughts bounced through his head 

How many gin and tonic’s did I drink last night? …

Maybe someone laced my drink with some sort of LSD and muscle relaxer.’

He waved his hand in front of his face, while shaking his head.

no crazy tracers’….

‘What would I give up?’ He asked in his head. 

Miraculously like it read his mind, the screen flashed again, he pulled his readers down from his forehead.

Bowel incontinence🔴

Privilege to touch

your diaper?🔴

Ability to have sex?🔴

Maybe your teeth?🔴

‘What the fuck… would I give up my Teeth?…. Jesus Christ’ 

Terry sat back pushing his fingers into the corners of his eyes, causing his reader’s to push back onto his forehead. 

This can’t be real… what can make your teeth disappear’

Then he tried to flex his pee muscles again and felt nothing, regaining concentration on the line of cars in front of him. He pushed his hand across the front of his penis. He could feel it growing larger, incased in the moist towel, as he considered the possibilities. 

Wow this is really turning me on

The thought of nursing from his wife’s breast without teeth, her nipple being pushed into his mouth. Terry couldn’t help but run his thumb into his mouth, and across his teeth, as his dick strained in his pants. 

Knock it off… focus you don’t want to wish your teeth away’

He thought about some of the other options.
‘I could live without touching my diaper… what does that even mean… how could I wear a diaper without touching it?… Maybe she’ll have to change it?’

Then he again thought back to before he told her the truth. The only time she changed his diaper, how awkward it was, he could hear her say “Why is IT getting big” as she pointed at his penis. He had figured she would be loving and caring, but she wasn’t, she just quickly closed his diaper over his swelling penis, as he shrugged in response, then she haphazardly tapped it shut. 

He thought of all the times he climaxed to his “better version” of this story. Again he felt his penis straining against the warm towel. 

Cindy took a large sniff, still facing away from him saying 

“You stink… open your fucking window”

Terry rolled his eyes and gave a quick tap to lower his window an inch. 

What choice did he have? Right now he was sitting on a wet towel, and had no reason to believe that he would suddenly regain his control. He had no dry shorts left, even his bathing suit was wet from yesterday wrapped in a plastic bag. She wasn’t going to let him stop and buy diapers, where could he stop anyway?
Thinking to himself ‘how wonderful it would be to have her change him again, maybe his fantasy stories will come true, her be his loving mommy, patiently changing his wet diaper.’ 

How could I ever give up a chance at that’

Again he reached over with two fingers and pushed.

Privilege to touch

your diaper 🔴

Again the screen asked 

Loving mommy =

No diaper touching 

Are you sure?

Yes🔴

No🔴

Terry said under his breath with a sigh “Yes I’m sure” as he pushed Yes. 

He held his breath waiting for something to happen. 

After what felt like an eternity, as his face was turning red from lack of oxygen.

Cindy turned to him as she picked up her phone and said.

“You would think a adult would stop at a pharmacy, or at least ask if I could find one, when having such childish problems, but obviously you are not a adult”

Terry now breathing again but his face still red.

“But you told me…”

As Cindy strolled through her phone she interrupted.

“I don’t need your excuses, turn around here… and a mile back there’s a pharmacy on the left, do you think you can find it or do you need your mommy to point it out?”

Terrys face continued to grow redder, as his penis began struggling again, quietly saying “I think I can find it”

Cindy rolled her eyes replying, “You THINK you can find it? Ok well, I’ll slow it down for my little tinkle pants, first Terry turn the car around, did you get that part? Then go about 1 mile… oh never mind, I can see, I better pay attention, so you don’t mess it up”

Terry now shaking a little, with a mixture of excitement, and nervousness, made a left turn even using his turn signal, and quickly looped the parking lot, then making a right headed south on highway 1

• Like 7
  • Electrically changed the title to THE KEYS… Part 2!
On 6/12/2023 at 5:12 PM, diaperedcoach said:

Awesome two part…. Love it so far keep it up !!

Thanks so much. I appreciate your enthusiasm!!!

On 6/12/2023 at 7:29 PM, therende said:

Interesting! What would we give up?

On 6/12/2023 at 7:29 PM, therende said:

Interesting! What would we give up?

I guess we’ll see what Terry does 

On 6/13/2023 at 12:21 PM, littlebopeeper said:

This is much better than the first chapter.  It has good continuity and pace.  Your writing is much improved from where you started out.

I am glad you like it and I hope to be able to keep up continuity 

thanks again 

16 hours ago, aldl4811 said:

Super fun to read. Love the magic 

I love magic Too

thanks for the comment!! 

E

Part 3

The pharmacy 

Cindy pointed 

“There it is, put your turn signal on”

Terry came to a stop as a steady line of cars flowed along in the oncoming lane. 

“I’ll never get over, and this crappy pharmacy probably won’t have shit”

“Oh Terry, don’t get your wet little panties in a twist, just be patient.”

Terry couldn’t believe what he was hearing. His penis was now screaming for attention. He had to pull it up from between his legs. Terry reached down, spreading his legs a bit, as he was about to touch the front of his shorts, she grabbed his wrist.

“No, no little Terry, little boys don’t play with their dirty diapers. Their little pee pees need to stay put.”

Terry tried to wiggle up against his hand, as she pulled it away.

“But I just need a little adjustment”

“You don’t talk back to mommy… I think we need to keep those dirty little hands busy, why don’t you hold the steering wheel with one hand, and suck your thumb on the other, that will keep your mouth busy as well.”

Cindy held his wrist and directed it towards his mouth. Terry blushed uncontrollably as he slowly accepted his thumb into the roof of his mouth.

“Now isn’t that better… let’s pay attention now, we wouldn’t want to miss a opportunity to get across the road” 

Terry couldn’t help squirming his hips up slightly as he squeezed his legs together looking for friction against his struggling, hard-on aching for relief. While sucking his thumb. 

“Ok my little tinkler, get ready, there’s a break in traffic”

Terry tried to focus and fumbled a bit, but was able to slip through traffic and parked the car. Slipping his thumb from his mouth to push the park button.

Cindy now leaning towards him against the center arm rest.

“Did I tell you to take your thumb out?”

“But I”

“Still talking back, we will talk about a better punishment, after you go buy something to wear that’s more age appropriate.”

Cindy quickly pushed the park button,  and pushed his hand back towards his mouth.

“I have to go in there… and buy…”

Terry whined through his thumb.

“Your diapers? Go ahead say it… go ahead say for mommy… I have to go buy my DIAPERS”

Terry hesitated as his face reddened 

“I… half..”

Cindy smiled thinking to herself 

You wanted this, now you’re going to get it’

“Oh never mind… I can see you aren’t ready to go in the store alone”

Cindy turned off the car and slipped out of the passenger door and strolled around to the driver side. Terry just sat there his mind was going crazy, he was unbelievably horny, this was a dream come true, he tried to think but all he wanted to do was rub his penis, but he wasn’t allowed, which just made him even more turned on, on top of this, he was completely dumbfounded by how this could even happen. 

Cindy opened the driver’s side door and put her hand out. 

“Let’s go get you figured out”

Terry looked up at her and automatically started to remove his thumb.

“I’m not going to tell you again, if that thumb comes out of your mouth, I’m going to bend you over the hood of the car and whip your bare ass” Cindy said wickedly.

Terry pushed his thumb back into his mouth as fear was added to the overwhelming emotions.

“Uhh.. can’t I just wait here?”

“Terry… did I pee my pants? Do I need diapers, Terry?… No I have to be the one that takes care of your potty issues, so you had better get your wet ass out of this car this fucking instant.”

Terry urgently reached for her hand and half stumbled as she pulled his arm trying to get his feet out underneath him, while holding his thumb in his mouth. 

He tried to stand up straight as she continued to pull him towards the door, he could now feel the weight of the wet mass in between his legs. The uncomfortable wet material rubbed his inner thighs. He couldn’t help holding his legs as far apart as possible, while trying to keep up with her. 

Cindy with an evil grin continued to pull him through the automatic doors and straight down the aisle to the back of the store, where a young woman stood at the counter in a white coat. 

Terry red faced as he could possibly be, couldn’t help but notice his cock still held between his legs continued to strain. Each movement rubbing it a little causing him to quiver a bit, however it wasn’t enough for the relief he needed. 

The pharmacist facial expressions, went from boredom, to concerned, to amused, as the couple approached. Terry couldn’t focus on anything but the floor and his aching cock. Cindy kept a confident smile as she paced pulling him along. 

“Uh… can I help you?” As the pharmacist face smiled larger.

Cindy stopped in front of her glancing down to see her name tag mounted upwards on her giant breasts. 

“Yes… Natalie I sure hope you can… you see I have an over grown toddler, that’s having potty problems, and I was hoping you could recommend some DIAPERS that would fit.”

Cindy turned and pulled terry around some for the pharmacist to see his soaked bum, causing Terry to stumble some.

“Yes… I see hmmm… well the best I can offer is these Abena L-4. Someone ordered them a while ago and never picked them up”

Natalie turned and pointed at the package on the shelf behind her.

“What I understand they’re pretty good protection… from… well accidents” she couldn’t help a chuckle looking at Terry. 

“That would be perfect… do you think they’ll fit?”

“I think they should, there size large, which might be a bit big on him”

Natalie reached up and pulled the package down next to the register.

“Even better… can mommies little tinkle pants thank the nice pharmacist?” Cindy saying as she slid her credit card onto the counter.

Terry really hadn’t paid attention to the transaction, and certainly hasn’t looked away from the floor, was alerted by Cindy tugging his hand.

“Uhh…”

“Terry you better find your manners and thank Natalie”

Terry tried to look up but only got to the counter seeing the large package of diapers.

“Tank you Nat-a-Lee” pushed past his thumb.

Cindy rolled her eyes as Natalie smiled again giggling a bit.

“Boys always daydreaming… have you ever seen anything so pitiful?…and is there anywhere I could change his pissed diaper?”

“Oh you wouldn’t believe what comes through here, I don’t even think he’s on the top 10… we do have a medical exam room… but it’s supposed to be for emergencies… I guess this qualifies, follow me”

Natalie picked up the diapers as she slid the receipt and her card across the counter.

Terry gathered his thoughts for a moment, thinking ‘I’m not even on the top 10’ which somehow made him feel better, gaining a bit of confidence he waddled behind the two women. 

Natalie pulled her keys out and open the small office door which was labeled, consultation room. The room had a small table, which Natalie set the diapers on, 2 chairs, a small hand sink with a couple cabinets on the wall, and a gynecologist exam table. 

Natalie stopped and pointed at the exam table saying 

“Ok hop up there sweetie”

Terrys recent confidence was sucked away seeing the stirrups mounted on each side.

“Oh, this will be perfect” Cindy saying, as she directed the nervous Terry towards the table. Terry was turned around and scooted his wet bum in between the stirrups, and across the vinyl padding. He sucked hard on his thumb looking for comfort. 

Natalie added “why don’t you pull down your pants before you lay down sweetie” 

Terry couldn’t believe what he heard, and asked himself more than anyone else “Why don’t I pull down my pants?” ‘What fucking crazy land am I in, who is this lady?’ Still trying to gather his thought’s, frozen in spot. Cindy pulled his free hand let’s go tinkle pants stand on the foot rest for mommy”

Terry half stood, still leaning against the table as Cindy released his fly and pulled his shorts down to his ankles. 

Terry just stood there as Natalie eyed him up.

“That was never going to work, he doesn’t even have plastic panties over his… is that a beach towel?”

“Ya my big boy here tried to diaper himself today, but that’s the last time… there’s no more playing with diapers, that’s mommy’s job, isn’t that right tinkles?”

Terry just put his head down in shame, sucking hard on his thumb, but his cock finding a little more space pushed up harder than ever. 

Cindy opened the package of diapers and pulled a large white rectangular shaped plastic out, unfolded it, while she accessed its quality.

“They look pretty thick, hopefully they’ll keep the seats dry.”

“Ya I heard there pretty dependable, we usually don’t carry them though, most of the cheap brands are on the sales floor aren’t very good”

Cindy pushed against Terry’s chest as she set the unfolded diaper back on the table.

“Lay back”

Cindy said sternly, and before Terry could get scooted far enough back, Cindy had pulled his shorts off over his sandals and thrown in the trash, then picked one leg up and set into the stirrup pulling the strap shut. Terry could only look up at the ceiling as his legs were spread and pulled up out of the way.

“You know you’re way around a gyno-table” Natalie saying as she stood back and watched. 

“Well I should… I am a midwife… but to be honest I never used one for this before”

“Well I’ve never used it to deliver a baby… but you’d be surprised how many people come in here with something stuck up there ass or vagina.”

Cindy laughed “your right I never would have guessed”

Natalie handed Cindy a pair of scissors.

“You can just cut his underwear off… I don’t think he’ll miss them anyway”

“What in the world do people get stuck in their ass?”Cindy saying as she cut up each side of his underwear, 

“It seems like whatever they can fit, this one time a guy came in with a rodent stuck up there” Natalie added and pointed towards her butt, as she spoke.

Cindy stopped for a second and grimaced.“That’s the most disgusting thing I’ve ever heard”

She turned back towards Terry and pulled the towel down, his penis sprung up like a catapult and urine started fountaining up onto his chest.

Terry felt the warm liquid spattering down and rolling down to his belly but by the time he could react the flow slowed to a trickle. Terry was completely stunned, he couldn’t even feel pressure in his bladder. Everything seemed completely out of his control. However he desperately wanted to stroke his penis, his balls started aching, as looked down to see him standing at full attention. 

The two women hopped back in surprise, both letting out a little squeal. 

“He has the control of an infant! But definitely not the size… what happened to him anyway?” Natalie said while she had taken a step back. 

Terry tried to reach down but as he straightened his arm Cindy smacked his hand with a stinging slap. “You are not to touch your pee-pee… He’s obviously proud of his big penis, but nothing happened to him… get this… he loves his diapers, he literally wanted to be this way”

“So he’s a ABDL?”

“What’s that?” Cindy replied with a questioning look 

“Come on… I can see his wrist band for the nudist bar… you guys are into SOME, kinky stuff”

Terry uncertain of what he could do as his t-shirt started to cool, he tried to pull his wet shirt up with one hand but,only was able to get it bunched up under his armpits, as conversation caught his attention. “I tried to tell you what it is… it stands for Adult Baby Diaper lover…A.B.D.L…. But you wouldn’t listen.”

Cindy just looked at him while rolling her eyes “I think you’re missing the Adult part, you can’t even be trusted to change your diapers”

“He’s right though… there’s a bunch of them around here, there’s even a store a couple miles south.”Natalie added as she handed Cindy a roll of paper towels.

“Really, it’s an actual thing?”

“Ya… I think it’s usually pretty harmless, however there’s always some that take it too far”

“Like losing control of their bladder?”Cindy said, and looked down towards Terry’s face, as he continued to blush, while covering his eyes with his free hand.

“Shit that’s nothing, in fact that might be normal for them. You should really go check this store out, maybe it’ll give you some insight, and while you’re there, maybe find something else for him to suck on, instead of his dirty thumb”

Cindy pushed up Terry’s shirt to under his chin and started wiping up the puddles of piss. 

“Don’t you want gloves for that?”

“Nah.. it’s only a little pee… I’ve stuck my hands in all kinds of goop, besides I better get used to it… looks like my little tinkler here, is going to keep mommy busy changing diapers.”

“He’s sure turned on… it might be tough sticking that thing in a diaper like that”

“Well he better get used to it… babies aren’t supposed to be playing with their little toys in their diapers… and mommies don’t do sexual favors”

Terry just couldn’t believe the conversation, he thought about chiming in, but he was being completely ignored and calling any attention to himself seemed…stupid. Finally Cindy addressed him.

“Ok tinkle pants lift your bum”

Cindy slid the wet mass of beach towel and underwear straight into a  trash can as Natalie stood nearby with an open container of baby wipes. Cindy grabbed a handful of wipes with one hand and hard onto Terry’s scrotum sack with the other, and dug her nails into his tender skin.

Terry’s eyes flew open as he let out a short scream, and both of his hands reached towards the sudden pain, as he bucked against the stirrups.

“What the fuck, my fucking ba…”

Cindy dug her nails deeper into his balls.

“Where’s that thumb belong?”

Terry moaned a high pitch noise throwing his hands miscellaneously in the air, then gripped his face with both hands in pain.

“Ok ahhh.. Jesus ok…. My fucking..”

Cindy’s face curled with a smile sternly interrupted. 

“Thumb NOW!!….You better watch your mouth, before mommy shoves a bar of soap into it!!”

“Alright… just F-ing relax”

Terry pushed his thumb back in his mouth, as blood flowed from his penis to his pure red face, urine and pre cum dripped from his penis, down onto Cindy’s white knuckles, and into his thick pubic hair, as his cock soften.

“Well, that solved that little problem”

Natalie giggled as she watched the performance. 

“You are one wicked mommy”

Cindy loosened her grip as she started to wipe Terry’s stomach and pubic hair.

“You should really think about removing some of that hair, if he’s going to stay in diapers, it’s not very sanitary”

“I don’t think I wanta be shaving his ass, I think I’m dealing with enough of his problems.”

“Well you could get him waxed… it would last longer… but I would think it would be painful.”

Natalie could tell by Cindy’s facial expression, this oversized toddler was going to get waxed, but Cindy only replied “I’ll give it some thought”

Terry now paying attention to the conversation wasn’t sure about the wax idea, he has shaved, and groomed down there a few times, and even considered a “at home” wax kit. He did like the idea of being smooth down there, but the idea of hot wax being spread over his genitalia, then harshly removed, along with his hair, sounded extremely painful. 

Cindy finished wiping up Terry released her grip on his nuts, and a quick “bum up” had his diaper slid underneath him. Natalie handed her a bottle of baby powder and after a quick puff she closed up his diaper tucking his penis down as far as possible. It took a few attempts to equally tighten the 4 tapes on his new diaper, but was able to get it pretty tight around his waist.

“I guess that looks pretty secure”

“Ya, and I have a feeling you’ll get better at it pretty quick”

Cindy stepped back and looked at her husband still stuck in the stirrups, wearing the new slightly large diaper. 

“Not very cute, kinda medical looking”

“Ya.. I think most people wear them for medical reasons, Natalie replied as she thought ‘no shit’ … but you might be able to buy more… uh childish ones at that store” realizing that Cindy was serious. 

“Really…. That’s interesting, maybe something a little more… cute?” Cindy said as she washed her hands. 

Natalie realized this lady might be crazy, she hesitated then responded, “Ya, probably”

Cindy seemed to snap out of it looking at Terry’s wet shirt still bunched up under his chin.

“Do you guys sell t-shirts?”

“Ya… there’s a small rack of souvenir shirts, upfront”

“Do you mind watching him a bit, just leave him where he’s at, I should be quick”

“Ya we’re good”

As Cindy strolled out of the room.

“Ok tinkles, you be good for nanny Natalie, mommy will be right back”

Terry pulled his thumb out of his mouth as Cindy left.

“I’m sorry about dragging you into all this…. Nanny Natalie” Terry couldn’t help but chuckle a bit at that. 

“No worries,…  “tinkle pants” it’s been fun” Natalie smiled back.

“You know, somehow I figured you’d think that”

“How bout you? Having fun?”

“It’s been a crazy day… but ya everything I ever dreamed”

Terry took a second to reflect on the day, as his penis started straining again.

“Everything?”

“Well uh,” Terry a little caught off guard, thinking about adding to his fantasy.

“Just try not to let things… Well…like I said I’ve seen some crazy shit, and some just get carried away”

“Thanks for the warning…I’ll try to keep my head”

“You better get that thumb back in your mouth… tinkle pants… before you… I don’t think you should piss her off”

Terry pushed his thumb back into his mouth.

“Tanks gain… Nanny Nat-a-le” Terry replied again with a little chuckle. 

A few seconds later Cindy carried a T-shirt back into the room.

“Miss anything, was he good for you?”

“Ya, no problems” and smiled at Terry

Cindy patted Terry’s diaper on his strained cock with a couple of dull thumps.

“Ok we got to get moving” as she releases the Velcro straps over the stirrups.

Terry sat up as his diaper crinkled after his legs were set back down.

“Arms up”

Cindy pulled the wet t-shirt over his head and tossed it into the trash. She pulled the new baby blue t-shirt over his head, then read it out loud, as she pulled it down to the top of his diaper.

“Conceived in Key West, well isn’t that appropriate for my little tinkle pants?”

Terry pushed off the table to his feet and looked down, at his new shirt, pulling it down realizing that it wouldn’t even cover his belly button when he stood up straight.

“It’s too small!!!”

“No it’s perfect, quit your whining and thank your mommy for the nice souvenir”

“What bout pants?”

“You’ll be fine, besides it’ll be easier to keep a eye on your potty pants this way. So you better quit your fucking whining, before I give you something to whine about”

Cindy grabbed his wrist and started pulling him towards the sink. She pulled his thumb out of his mouth and held his hands under the automatic soap dispenser then scrubbed them together under the faucet, as it automatically turned on, picked up the package of diapers, and redirected his thumb towards his mouth as she turned them towards the door.

“You better learn to be appreciative… now thank Natalie for all her help”

“Tank you nata-le” Terry said and smiled at the pharmacist.

“Ok guys be careful, it’s been fun”

Cindy stopped and turned towards Natalie.

“Fun?… hmm…I don’t know about that” 

Cindy rolled her eyes looking at Terry, thinking. ‘He looks like… I don’t even know… ridiculous’

“Ok well, I appreciate your help with everything”

• Like 3
  • Electrically changed the title to THE KEYS… Part 3!!!
16 hours ago, Babyqtboy said:

I think Terry got short changed on the last button because Cindy doesn’t seem to be a loving mommy lol

Ya I kinda messed that up! Maybe she’ll get there. 
thanks for the comment! I hope you still like the story!

E

• Thanks 1

Part 4

More Buttons to push 

Cindy dragged the crinkling Terry out through the sales floor, causing a couple of snickers from a few customers, as he once again blushed and held his head down, letting himself to be pulled along.

Cindy opened the rear passenger side door threw in his package of diapers, and directed Terry into the back seat then went around to the driver’s seat. She pulled the towels out holding them with two fingers away from her.

“Stay here”

Walked back towards the store dropped the towels in the trash and walked in to the cashier, returning with a couple plastic bags, and laid them across the seat.

As she walked away Terry pulled his phone from the charger and picked up his lukewarm coffee taking a long swig against the lid, leaned back, thinking, as he put his thumb back in his mouth.

‘I guess I don’t have to drive’

While he unlocked his phone. Waiting for his wife.

His phone binged with a new text message 

Having a good time?

Yes🔴

No🔴

Terry surprised, pulled his readers down from the top of his head, looked at the contract info, reading “FUN A.B.D.L” saying it out loud to himself 

“What the fuck… this is crazy”

Then thought ‘ya a great time

But hesitated, thinking again 

‘Just let it go, things went far enough’

Cindy settled in her nest of plastic bags.

“Get buckled, and you better not even think about touching that diaper”

Terry rolled his eyes as he pulled the seatbelt across his chest. After clicking the buckle shut, he pulled his phone back out and pushed yes, with a light tap. A new message instantly appeared. 

Wouldn’t you love

To cum in your

Diaper?

Yes 🔴

No 🔴

Terry looked up at Cindy poking at her phone, still sitting in the parking lot. Thinking of his aching penis, ‘I would love to cum’ and tapped yes 

One poopy diaper 

=

One orgasm 

Yes🔴

No🔴

Terry snuck another long chug off his coffee, and pushed his glasses back on his head. Thinking ‘is that taking it too far, would Cindy go crazy?’ But his cock screaming for attention pushing hard against his diaper stuck pointed down, as he thought about pooping his pants, and cuming. ‘Oh that would feel sooo good and I should be satisfied with that…right? and if I’m wearing diapers all the time anyway, it’s going to happen eventually’ 

Cindy started driving and only hesitated a moment before making a left, cutting off on-coming traffic. Once again heading south. 

“Where we going?”

“You don’t have to worry about that.. that’s mommy’s job… Just keep that thumb in your mouth, and NO playing with your diaper”

Cindy drove along at a good pace, noticing the time as she thought. ‘It’s 10 now so if we make a quick stop we should be able to get to Miami by 3 at the latest…. Our flights not till 8… what am I thinking? Why would I do this? Fuck him… I should just be headed towards a day pass at a hotel, stop and grab a bite to eat, and be sitting by a swimming pool’ temping herself to just spin around and head north. She looked back at him quietly sucking his thumb. ‘He looks ridiculous, and that big white diaper… it needs to be covered… why is this my problem… fuck him…’ Her mind continued to struggle. ‘I can’t believe how… submissive he is… like he just doesn’t care that he’s being treated like a child’ She felt her nipples stiffen, as she realized how much she enjoyed dominating him. I can’t understand why he would want this. Well I guess I’m in charge of his diapers now… so let’s just get this done 

Cindy pressed a little harder on the accelerator, feeling increasingly inpatient. THEN she heard Terry crinkling behind her.

Terry pushed the yes button right after Cindy answered him. Thinking to himself ‘fuck her… she wants to be a bitch… she can change a shitty diaper’ He instantly felt pressure in his bowels, steadily growing, after years of control he automatically clenched his muscles shut.

The pressure continued to grow as his face grew red and his breathing became irregular. He pushed his knees together tightly gripping his hard penis, as he continued to fight the inevitable, squirming slightly as he leaned forward and gripped his thumb in between his teeth, he squeezed his eyes shut, grabbing his stomach, then instinct took control, he continued to roll forward pulling his bum off the seat crinkling loudly and grunted quietly as he began to push, he felt the first hard mass push between his butt cheeks as he allowed his knees to spread, pushing his face onto the seat in front of him. Terry continued to push, as he felt the mess spread, a sudden burst of gas muffled underneath him, as his poop became softer, flowing up the back and down between his legs filling his diaper. Terry rested back into the seat, taking a deep breath opening his eyes, the gooey mess spread further as he wiggled his bum into his seat. The feeling was blissful he moaned in delight continuing to wiggle in the fresh load incased beneath him, his eyes connecting with Cindy as she watched in horror through the rear view mirror, she pulled the car to the curb as the smell spread through the car, her face turning angry, glancing in between the road and Terry.

The car came to a stop as Terry felt his penis begin to twitch as he rolled back up the seat massaging against it, rubbing his head against the headrest, moaning and sighing. He pulled his thumb up the roof of his mouth, as his mouth gapped open then across his lips, and then shoved it back deep into his throat, sliding his hips down to the edge of the seat, spreading his legs as his diaper wrapped deeper around him, constantly pushing his mess, beneath him. With one loud long moan he clinched his eyes shut as he shuttered into climax, his hand worked up his chest gripping his shoulder as he continued to rub his head, against the head rest, finally relaxing, releasing a long sigh, as cum was added to the inside of his diaper.

Terry opened his eyes to see Cindy standing above him, watching the display with his door open, he felt his sensitive penis soften as it continued to twitch against the cum. Without any warning his diaper grew warmer as urine ran down between his legs and into the warm mass of mess beneath him. 

Cindy’s face grew red with anger. She looked up above the car and screamed, clinching her teeth together, her face curled with disgust. She looked back into the back seat at Terry.

“YOU FUCKING… AHHH..GRRR… YOU FUCK….YOUR JUST… JUST… FUCKING SIT IN YOUR MESS”

Terry just smiled at her. 

Cindy slammed the door as hard as she could, and paced away from the car, and stopped with her hands on her hips as she tried to collect herself, looking out across the beautiful blue water.

Terry just relax in bliss as he watched her, thinking to himself 

Oh that was was wonderful…wonderful’ taking a couple sucks on his thumb, then a couple more guzzles of black coffee. 

Cindy turned back to the car and sat in the driver’s seat, refusing to look at him, as his stench spread across the car. 

The center console flashed and a new sentence appeared on the screen, catching Cindy’s attention.

He did that on 

Purpose!!!

That deserves 

A

Punishment!!!

Cindy read the screen in confusion.

Her facial expression dropped, as she began to talk to herself.

“How,,, is that??? Who’s doing this???”

“I TOLD YOU… It’s the car…it’s… uh magic” As Terry read the screen.

“How’s that possible… what punishment?” Cindy asked 

The screen flashed again.

You will have to 

Change his 

Stinky, Messy 

DIAPER!!

AND 

The screen flashed again as they both read. 

Look how happy 

He is. 

There is CUM

In his Diaper too!!!

The screen started to flash, showing each of the last two messages for a few seconds repeatedly .

Cindy looked back at Terri slightly blushing with a large grin behind his thumb. Anger continued to swell in Cindy’s head as her phone chimed a new text message.

Wouldn’t it be easier

to clean him up

Without body hair?

YES🔴

No🔴

Cindy read the message and looked at the sender, while holding her phone away from Terry.

“What in the fuck…. It’s from Fun ABDL”

Terry, realizing she had a message on her phone about a possible punishment got a little nervous. 

The center console screen still flashing, reading it all again in her head, then tapping yes on her phone.

Instantly a new text message appeared.

Would you like 

To watch 

As hair was

Ripped from his body.

Permanently

Removing his hair 

From EVERYWHERE!!

Below his eyes?

YES🔴

NO🔴

Cindy smiled an evil grin and quickly pushed Yes. 

Again, another text message appeared instantly.

Are you sure?

It’s going to be 

painful!!

Permanently 

no body hair!!

YES🔴

No🔴

“Ok Mr. poopy pants… you think this is funny? Well let’s see how you like this?

Cindy chuckled as she turned towards Terry and pushed YES.

Terry’s smile faded, as he became more concerned.

A few seconds rolled by as they stared at each other, then suddenly out of nowhere a quick sharp pain shocked Terry, as he instantly reached down to his calf, slapping it, as if he hoped to kill a bee.

Then another on his opposite calf, and another on he chest, He began frantically, grabbing and swatting his body.

Cindy watched as his glasses flew from his head, both arms flapping around as he screamed and squealed in pain and disbelief. She watched as a chunk of arm hair was pulled tight and then torn away, seeing the small white hair follicles, then magically dissolve in thin air. 

The ripping and tearing, chunk after chunk, continued as Terry screeched, and clinched his teeth, then he pleaded, “No.. ew STOP oh ahh”  as his diaper crinkled feeling repetitively the extreme pain as his butt and pubic hair was intermittently removed a large pinch at a time. Trying to reach for his diaper to rub away the pain, he couldn’t, his hands just waved past it as he squirmed in his wet, messy and cum filled diaper. He bit hard on the tip of his thumb trying to endure the pain, as his black and gray, 7 day shadow then started to be ripped away chunk after chunk as his face became smooth and pink with irritation.

After several minutes of this torture, as he uselessly waved, swatted. It all ended as quickly as it began. 

Terry still frantic, searched his body with his free hand, as he pushed his thumb deeper in his mouth, feeling nothing but smooth skin over his entire body and face. 

He breathed a long sigh in relief then sniffled loudly. Pulling his thumb from his mouth, shaking his head. 

“Thank god that’s over, that was fucking crazy… and wow!!! painful!!” 

“You deserve every single second second… put that fucking thumb back in your mouth”

Cindy disappointed it was over but still smiled as she studied his smooth body, noticing his used diaper was now tinted yellow and brown, completely saturated.

“Ya… That was some crazy shit, and look at mommy’s overgrown toddler now, smooth as a babies bottom”

Snickering as she then turned shut her door and pushed the car back in drive.

Terry looked over his slightly red smooth skin, feeling defeated, ‘How was he going to explain this to anyone?’ Running his hand up under his shirt, across his smooth chest, and into his armpit. He couldn’t help thinking how nice it felt. ‘So soft, and… such a feminine sensation’ As that word feminine ran through his head again, hair stood up on the back of his neck , and his dick twitched a bit, incased in his now wet, and sticky diaper. Feeling his still soft penis buried in the cooling padding. Thought’s started bouncing inside his head ‘I can’t believe I did this… I just want out of this uncomfortable diaper… but my legs look… sexy’ rubbing them together, feeling them glide across each other. No longer as horny, he fought against any erotic temptations. Don’t get yourself all worked up again’ as he leaned back trying to find a comfortable position, looking at his arm, flexing it as he clinched his fist. Blue veins poked out across his forearm, muscles twitching. Still masculine’ then looked down the smooth plastic, it formed over his soft penis, leaving it undetectable underneath, just a smooth mound over his groin, causing his penis to twitch again. 

I have to stop thinking these things’ 

THEN his phone chimed a new text message.

• Like 5
  • Electrically changed the title to THE KEYS… Part 4!!

Really good pacing.   I like the introspection, which you are using very well.  Do note, however, that it does not require quotation marks.  The story itself is wild, and makes for a really entertaining read.  Thanks for sharing it with ut.

• Like 1

Wow oh wow that was great. I knew you could make the story zing.

But a mean Mommy not my cup of tea. A tingle in her breast that's my

cup of tea. lol

Your writing is great.

Can't wait to see whats on their cell phones.

On 6/15/2023 at 1:30 PM, littlebopeeper said:

Really good pacing.   I like the introspection, which you are using very well.  Do note, however, that it does not require quotation marks.  The story itself is wild, and makes for a really entertaining read.  Thanks for sharing it with ut.

Thanks for reading and complementing!! 
sorry I disappeared a bit.

On 6/19/2023 at 9:25 AM, Eagle0769 said:

Wow oh wow that was great. I knew you could make the story zing.

But a mean Mommy not my cup of tea. A tingle in her breast that's my

cup of tea. lol

Your writing is great.

Can't wait to see whats on their cell phones.

I’m glad you are kinda enjoying my writing!!! It definitely helps 

I wouldn’t go as far as calling it great. 
maybe mommy will get a bit nicer!!

thanks again 

E

Ok so a new chapter, sorry I disappeared a bit.

I went on vaca… so back to it. 
☺️✈️🏔️

Part 5

Cindy’s Turn 

Cindy turned to look for Terry’s phone as he quickly reached it on the floor, picking it up to read it, as he dodged her reach. 

“Who is it? Give me your fucking phone now!!!”

“It’s just Gary, checking to make sure we’re ok” Terry lied 

“You’re fucking lying… give it to me now”

The phone actually read.

That wasn’t very nice

Of her, was it?

That was really 

Painful!!!

She should be nicer

To you!!

Wouldn’t it be nice if 

MOMMY 

had milk in her 

Breasts 

To feed her baby?

YES🔴

No🔴

Terry quickly pushed YES, as he continued to dodge her grasps, a small smile returning to his face. Cindy reaching as she drove swerving down the road.

Are you sure?

Do you really want 

To be breast fed 

From your MOMMY

FOREVER!!??

YES🔴

No🔴

Again Terry quickly pushed YES, and smiled larger with excitement.

Cindy finally grabbed the phone and quickly read it as she drove.

“You shitty fuckin asshole.. take that shit back… there’s no fucking way you’re nursing from my tit.”

But it was too late, less than a second later she felt her breast filling with milk as her C cups enlarged, and pushed out around her bra. She felt pressure growing as she grabbed at them, throwing Terry’s phone to the floor in front of her, growling in frustration, as her bra stretched and snapped free behind her. She could feel her nipples grow larger, looking down as they poked further outwards. Trying to squeeze them back in, milk dribbled out through her thin bra, and absorbed by her cotton shirt, causing dark moist circles to appear over her nipples. 

Terry watched intently, taking another large swig of coffee, as his penis pushed against the mush, growing hard again in his destroyed diaper. He tried to reach and rub the front of his diaper, but his hand wouldn’t touch it. His mouth watered, he opened it to accept his thumb, sucking hard as he rubbed his hairless chest under his tight shirt, while thrusting his hips slightly.

Cindy continued to clench her teeth in anger, but thoughts developed in her head.

I need him to suck them… No… fuck him… that’s what he wants, I’m not breastfeeding him… just get to this fucking store… I’m just leaving him there in his shitty diaper… but… if I can just have him relieve… Noo don’t give in’ her mind continued to struggle 

Her phone distracted her from her thoughts saying in a female voice. “arrive at your destination on the left” She jerked the car through the steady, oncoming traffic bouncing into the parking lot, and stopped next to the only other vehicle, an immaculate, lifted jeep, which had a specialized Florida license plate. “Daddy” which neither of them noticed. 

Cindy just sat there for a few seconds trying to decide what to do, again debating on why she was here, what to do with her stinky husband, and most of all annoyed by her breast. Taking a deep breath opened her door, grabbed her phone, and climbed out, with one arm still wrapped around her leaking bosoms.

Terry just sat behind her, with a eager grin behind his thumb, He looked out at the building seeing a small sign near the front door, “Big Babies” he read out loud, thinking ‘this should be good’ as she started walking around the car. 

Cindy opened his door and grabbed his wrist harshly, pulling his thumb from his mouth, as he looked up at her, helping her pull him from the car. 

“I don’t even wanta hear one little suckle from your mouth…if you have any fucking idea what’s good for you, you’ll listen to mommy,… and wipe that fucking grin from your face… and keep your mouth shut”

Cindy pulled Terry towards the door, thinking.

‘I don’t know what kind of freak show I’m walking into…just get a few things for my stink ball and leave… and maybe if I can find a place to change his stinky diaper… oh, and wouldn’t it be wonderful if he could relieve just a little pressure in my breasts’ As she began to give in to temptations. 

Terry continued to smile, waddling behind her, as she pulled him along, his diaper hung low, swaying and crinkling with each step. He could feel his hairless legs rubbing against the smooth plastic, exciting him further, and distracted him from the uncomfortable load in his diaper. 

Cindy barged through the door, and was surprised by the blast of cool air mixed with a fresh warm welcoming smell of lavender and coconuts, looking across a well organized shelving system in front of her. A handsome late middle aged man stood up behind a shelf as the bell hanging from the door rang loudly, against the otherwise quiet store. 

“Can I help you?” 

The man smirked at the sight before him. Cindy caught off guard by not finding what she expected, her face turned confused. Still holding her breasts, stopped just inside the door.

“Is this… um is this the… ALBD store?” Her tone softened. 

Terry looked around noticing the rows of neatly stacked packages of diapers, along the shelves, packages of binkys, well organized hung neatly, containers of wipes, powder and creams displayed perfectly. There wasn’t any wild colors or revealing pictures. It just looked, clean, neat, and a bit boring.

The man calmly set something down on the shelf, and walked around the shelf towards them. Giving her a questioning look, answered.

“ABDL…. And yes welcome to Big Babies” He took a whiff as he got closer, and pinched his nose. Interrupting Cindy before she could even say anything.

“Unfortunately I can’t be of any assistance, until he gets a clean diaper…. Follow me, I have a nursery back here, you’ll have to be quiet though, my little one is in for her morning nap, luckily she’s a sound sleeper, but I don’t want her awakened.”

Cindy still caught up, a bit started to follow him pulling Terry along, quietly responding “uh..ok”

He led them through to the back and carefully opened a door already partially ajar, and bumped the dimmer up just a smidge on the wall.

Cindy walked in slowly, slightly concerned about walking into the dim room with this stranger, but curious. The room under low light was perfectly decorated pink and purple, neatly wrapped in white trim, magical looking stars glowed slightly, miscellaneously placed around the top half of the room, there was a large white crib in the corner, with a dimly lit mobile spinning above it, pony’s and princess’s dancing in orbit as small patches of light drifted across the walls. A large white book shelf carried, neatly arranged books by size, and thickness, sat against the wall. Turning she saw a large plush loveseat, perfectly matching the pink on the walls, with a small white coffee table, which held perfectly matching purple coasters, and medium sized lamp, with purple shade, pink and white base, and a tricolor thin rope hanging under the shade, all an exact match. Turning the other way, as she continued to admire the room, stood a large, best described as a changing table,  once again matching the decor, with pink knobs on the white drawers, and a purple pad stretched across it, noting the 4 pink straps, which she accurately guessed 1 for each, someone’s head, each hand, and across their chest. Next to that was another shelf, also completely organized with a multitude of colored diapers, wipes, powder and creams. There was quiet classical music that seemed to pleasantly fill the room, playing from undetectable speakers. The whole situation seemed to calm Cindy, allowing her to feel more patient. 

Terry just stood there, amazed by the detail of the nursery. He couldn’t help comparing this nursery, to the one he had imagined in his mind so many times. Honestly it was better than he imagined, the colors weren’t what he had in his head but, he couldn’t help noticing the details as he rubbed his legs together, feeling the the smooth sagging diaper in between his thighs. 

His imagination drifted as he saw the large toy box along the wall, beside the changing table. Decorated with perfect lettering, alternating pink and purple spelling TOYS against the white chest. He couldn’t help thinking of crawling on the thick carpet surrounded by toys, as he played, stacking blocks, or pushing cars about, his mommy sitting nearby pleasantly watching.

The man whispered, pulling the couple back to reality. 

“Ok I’ll leave you to it” Pointing towards the changing table.

“You should find everything you need, please don’t make a mess, and there is no trash can in here, so please take that with you” as he pointed towards Terry’s diaper, then walked out of the room.

Cindy softly replied “thank you”

And pulled Terry towards the changing table. Terry crinkled climbing up on the changing table, his now cooled load, squished against his bottom making him cringe a little as he lay flat.

Cindy still caught off guard by the situation, starting to organize her head as the pleasant room seemed to calm her. ‘Should I strap him down?’ Then shaking her head yes, as she watched him squirm trying to find a comfortable position to rest his body. She again felt her breasts ache as she leaned forward above him. He eagerly watched her large breasts hang beneath her shirt, her nipples seemed to poke towards him behind the thin shirt and bra, as he let her strap him tightly down. 

She pulled a colorful, diaper away from the stack and unfolding it seeing pictures of fairy’s and princess’s across it, let out a little giggle, whispering.

“Won’t mommies baby look cute in this?”

Holding it up towards him.

Terry responded with “whatever” rolling his eyes. 

She grabbed a handful of wipes before releasing his diaper, prepared for any unexpected fountains. Saying to herself 

“He couldn’t have anything left in him” as she felt the squishy, yellow and brown padding.

Opening the diaper completely exposed the room to his stench, she continued to quietly comment “Aren’t you just a stinky boy” she held the wipes over him, as his hard penis bounced forward. Only a dribble of urine ran down to his bare skin. Cindy was completely unfazed, by the stink and mess inside, trained in delivering babies. She again buried her nails into his now hairless groin, saying quietly 

“You better not make a sound or mommy will rip it off” 

Terry grimace in pain biting his lip, as once again his hard-on shrunk.

Cindy admired his smooth body as she cleaned his shit away, thinking to herself

Hmmm.. just like a actual baby, so nice and smooth

Cindy pulled his penis to direct him, saying “up for mommy” as Terry without hesitation lifted his bum, while being cleaned, still clinching his teeth in pain, a small patch of cream was applied between his legs, a puff of powder, and then taped into his new very thick princess diaper, with his soft dick buried deep between his legs. She smoothed the padding across his crotch and ran her fingers up the leg gathers, happy with the fit of his new diaper. 

Cindy wrapped up all his mess in the old diaper and set it aside, then cleaned her hands with a wipe.

With the diaper change completed, her attention was once again grabbed by her aching breasts, she thought for a second as he was still held in-mobile.

I could just push my breast in his mouth for a second

As soon as the thought crossed her mind she couldn’t help but pull up her t-shirt and pushed loose her bra out of the way, leaning over the changing table she directed her nipple into his open, eager mouth.

Terry was engulfed in euphoria, the diaper change was much closer to his fantasy, and now  as she pushed her nipple into his open mouth, while being held helplessly against the table, He couldn’t believe how wonderful her nipple felt as he pulled it deep into his mouth, her delicious milk filled his mouth as he swallowed. His penis again throbbed, and he drifted into fantasy, slowly developing a rhythm, nursing against her full breast. Feeling like this was the most natural thing ever, everything was completely designed to fit this way. He wiggled his bum in delight as his smooth diaper slid against the padding. 

Cindy’s legs wobbled as his smooth, warm, skin pressed against her, she gasped in relief as he nursed, it felt wonderful. She gained her senses as she felt relief, and plucked her nipple out of his mouth, only to replace it with her other breast, again gasping in pleasure as her eyes rolled up into her head and grasping his head.

She felt the pressure subsided, and opened her eyes seeing the love set in front of her, as her back ached from bending over, she decided to move this to someplace more comfortable. 

Terry was disappointed as her breast was once again plucked from his mouth, she stood above him and quickly unstrapped him, as her t-shirt fell over her breasts. He sat up he felt the thick diaper holding his legs apart, the smooth plastic against his hairless legs the warm clean padding embracing his hard cock, looking at the pink colorful princesses and fairy’s, smooth over his groin. The feeling of helplessness the taste of her milk still in his mouth. He shuttered wanting climax, sighing in desire.

Cindy firmly grabbed his wrist and pulled him off the changing table, continuing backward she sunk into the far side of the love seat, and pulled him on top of her as she again pulled her t-shirt up out of the way. Without hesitation he rooted against her finding her nipple, pulling it deep against the roof of his mouth, as he curled up on the loveseat, she pulled him into her, cradling his head, biting her bottom lip, as her head fell back against the cushion.

Then her phone chimed with a new text message.

• Like 8
  • Electrically changed the title to THE KEYS… Part 5!!

Great addition!!  I think he keeps his teeth a little longer as nothing in the story yet said they were a problem ….. they’re in a nursery. And he is wearing a pink diaper?  So many ways the story can go ….. still have the baby and daddy to meet so on and so on ….. 

keep up the good work ! 

• Thanks 1

Great chapter your writing is great I'm still enjoying this but

with nursing I'm really enjoying it.

ABDL store never knew they existed.

Now she is in the right position to nurse her baby.

A princess diaper that is not good but if she likes this

and wants it why not.

The next chapter will be great can't wait.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

ABDL store never knew they existed.

There’s actually a few. Besides the tykables and abu locations. there is a place in albany ny, atlanta ga, and weirdly a pop up rv store in wv. And the big store in las vegas..

unfortunately east coast is all i know since that is where i live. 

3 hours ago, dmavn said:

There’s actually a few. Besides the tykables and abu locations. there is a place in albany ny, atlanta ga, and weirdly a pop up rv store in wv. And the big store in las vegas..

unfortunately east coast is all i know since that is where i live. 

I live in NY too.

Any Adult Day care places in NY??

Hey thanks you all for the likes and comments, I still have to go over (edit) the next chapter so hopefully I’ll get it out there soon, unfortunately I probably won’t make everyone happy. But I’m super glad you guys have liked it so far. 
I can’t say I am “into” all of the different directions it’s gone, making it a little harder to write, but It’s just a story so… and I kinda like writing it!! 
I am also having problems with writing more characters in, cause if 4 or 5 people are interacting things get confusing to read. I don’t want it to be confusing. 
But it’s just a story 

Thanks Again 

E

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Electrically said:

I am also having problems with writing more characters in, cause if 4 or 5 people are interacting things get confusing to read.

Don't be afraid to write more characters into your story.  The thing to be careful about is narrative POV.  For example, you could script a business meeting in which a dozen people participate, but you filter the conversations through a single character's POV.  Introspection comes in really handy for this sort of thing.  Ah, but if you let the dozen participants all have their own expressed POV, the task becomes infinitely more complicated because you have to dig deep enough into each speaker to make their words meaningful to the reader.  This would get out of hand fast.  

An abundance of characters is also like putting spare change into a piggy bank.  You may never need the coins, but it's good to know that they are there, and can be put to use if and when needed.  

• Electrically changed the title to THE KEYS… Part 10!