LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If diapers could talk, what would your diaper have to say?

Mine would have said to the hotel housekeeping this past Tuesday, "Hey!  Don't you see us all individually bagged up in the trash can under the sink?  There's four of us!  Don't leave!  You need to take us with you to dispose of!  It's your job to clean the room after all!"  The next day:  "You can't miss us this time!  Rusty actually took the liner out of the trash can, tied it up with all of us inside and put it in the middle of the floor by the door so you can't miss seeing us!  There are now 8 of us".  

Yes, I had my diapers individually bagged up in plastic bags and placed in the small trash can under the sink.  You couldn't miss them because the can was full with the first 3 diapers and top diaper was obvious.  I checked in Monday at 3pm with a very wet diaper and changed it.  Went out seeing the sites most of the day and had dinner, changed diapers again.  I changed for bed and in the morning changed my wet overnight diaper.  That made 4.  I was surprised when I stopped back at the hotel mid afternoon to change my morning diaper and found the room had been cleaned, beds made but trash not emptied even though it was obviously full.  I used another 4 diapers before leaving for the day Wednesday, double bagged them up and this time I pulled the large liner from the trash can and tied it up securely with the original 4 diapers and the next for diapers.  I then placed the bag in the middle of the floor by the entrance to the room where it would easily be seen.  When I came back the diapers were gone and the rest of the stay the trash was promptly emptied each day.  Now, each individual diaper was double bagged and tied tight.  Unless you picked them up and felt the bags you wouldn't know they were diapers.  Four individually double bagged diapers in the trash can were not so much to clean from the room.  Eight diapers were much more!  No reason the first ones shouldn't have been tossed out.  Otherwise the hotel was top notch.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

"We will get along fine if you do not do anything rash"

• Haha 1

"Who luvs ya: Baby?"

7 hours ago, Babygeebee said:

🎶Take a load off Fanny
Take a load for free
Take a load off Fanny
And (and, and) you put the load right on me
(You put the load right on me)🎶

Those words carry much weight

"... Tomorrow night she'll find me sleeping underneath the moon; in Yellow River"

• Like 1

I'm not sure which of these artists represents the diaper, but it doesn't matter much, I guess. :D 

Sorry about the disgusting musical accompaniment 🤢 I really hope they didn't make any money off of it, otherwise my hope for humanity is gone forever.

"They call me mellow yellow"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...