LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to become incontinent

Hey there Pianoboss and welcome to Daily Diapers.

As this topic comes up pretty frequently around here, before we dive into it you must know to be careful what you wish for, especially going poo.

•  Achieving full incontinence can be extremely hard to reverse if you ever change your mind. It's harder for an adult than a child who is going though potty training. 

•  While the idea may seem great, will it seem great when you are on a date and you can't stop the hot and steamy gravy train that's now filling your diaper with everyone around you enjoying a meal?

• Out with your buddies and it just... comes out, no warning, no control, just the smell and especially with urine the possibility of leaking.

• On a plane and your in the window seat. Everyone is sleeping and all of a sudden you have an "accident" the planestarts to stink as you wake up everyone, grab your diaper bag to run to the tiny restroom your gonna have to try and work with.

• The financial cost of going 24/7. Diapers, pants, plastic pants, sheets, mattresses, blankets all add up.  

these are just a few of the scenario's that being 100% incontinent people have to deal with. The list goes on. But if after that you still want this there are guides. Nothing is going to be quick or instant. Start by telling anyone you live with your plans. They are going to find out anyway and embarrassment is something you will get used to with this life style. 

From the 12 month program: https://www.docdroid.net/mrvwb7g/12month-pdf

TLDR version:

Basically just start going instantly as soon as you feel any urge. There is no holding anything in any more. The goal is to shrink down the size of your bladder. Day, night, does not matter instantly as fast as you can go in that diaper. Eventually over time your body will just start doing it without you thinking about it. 

There is a trove of information on this subject here. Look around, your not the first one with these desires. But do take the warning seriously. It may seem great but isn't always going to be. 

• Like 3
On 5/4/2023 at 1:05 AM, Pianoboss said:

How do I become incontinent fast   with underwear while going  pee and poop. Any ideas 

@Pianoboss,

Option 1 :- if you can get a micro-surgeon to cut the relevant nerve impulses that tell your brain of your need to void, you will void by reflex. However, this type of micro-surgery is still not perfected so side effects and complications are almost guarenteed - which equates that you will need to manually vacate bladder and bowels on a schedule.

OR

Option 2:- Find a good hynotist that will hypnotise you to 1. ignore all the signals of your bladder and bowels AND 2. relax your anal and bladder sphincters 24/7/365 so you will weep urine and poop as soon as any is placed in bladder or bowels.

OR

Option 3:- Repeat the behaviour you were trained out off by removing the reason you were trained - the discomfort from a leaking diaper. As a result, your concept of with underwear while going  pee and poop defeats this process.

Option 3 is what most ABDLs on this site wishing for full diaper dependence aim for, and as soon as they accept that from now on that they will be in diapers, the mind reverts to the habits it followed prior to being toilet trained. After all, toilet training is being taught to break the habit of voiding at the whim of yoour body - a behaviour that you were taught to do since birth by those who took care of you etc. This became a learned response, then a habit and then a comforting behaviour. You were toilet trained by another using the same principal as most everyone in the world - by putting you into training pants /underwear and reminding you to void in a potty / toilet every 10-15 minutes. During this process, you ignored / forgot the concept of voiding in a potty until the first fey times that you wet / messed in your training pant / underwear. The discomfort of pee / poop leaking down your legs etc upset you and each accident reinforced to you, plus the message you were told that there was a better option to pee / poop in a potty / toilet. This was also reinforced by the praise/reward you recieved from the person toilet training you, and the inverse you got from wetting / messing in your pants.

As a result, using diapers is a comfortable habit of yours, and one of the earliest behaviours that you were taught. By adding the praise you got for wetting / messing your diapers as a baby, plus the added concept of putting you in a diaper that did not leak - only got warm and squishy before it was changed to a new one, it is a very simple process for your mind to start doing again - focusing on keeping its bladder and bowels empty so you can enjoy on a 24/7 basis the comfort of a warm and squishy diaper.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, babykeiff said:

Option 1 :- if you can get a micro-surgeon to cut the relevant nerve impulses that tell your brain of your need to void, you will void by reflex. However, this type of micro-surgery is still not perfected so side effects and complications are almost guarenteed - which equates that you will need to manually vacate bladder and bowels on a schedule.

Is this even possible?

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Diaper Duck said:

Is this even possible?

I'm sure there's probably some surgeon out there in some part of the world who would be willing to do it, and perhaps they're in a country with enough slack in medical laws/ regulations, or in a country where the laws might be on the books but are not enforced who would be willing to do it for enough $$$$. It might be a long, hard, expensive hunt though. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Diaper Duck said:

Well I am 24/7 so I don't intend on having that done lol!

I hear that! even if it was possible to do, I don't think I'd trust that type of surgeon! 😂 They might just remove a kidney on the sly as well to sell on the black market. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Diaper Duck said:

Is this even possible?

In medical journals, there is some information in relation to micro surgery in conjunction to repairing and severing specific nerves in relation to assist with certain degenerative disorders and associated false pain triggers rather than leaving paitents dependent on pain supression drugs. At the time of posting, this type of surgery is partially effective in tests and really looks promising. This research comes directly from the decision of Trump / Biden forcing ASML, the integrated chip company that produce machines that are capable of making 14nm ICs, to restrict supply to China. As a result, China has expanded its own development processes which has created the sideline capability of working on nerve fibres of 14nm or smaller.

• Like 2

I would Love to have a hypnotist that I could use to make me only pee inconto, I don't want to poop in public . But if there is a better one out there than warp my mind stuff. I have had some success , I was in Target a store, and I had to pee and had no warning and no control to stop it, I was almost in a feeling of coming feeling, it was soooo great. But I don't know what hypnosis that I am using did the job, I do my nightly enemas so I don't need to poop during the day. But I really do understand the strong wanting to be inconto, It was so assume to be sitting in th Target driving art and filling my diaper. I told my wife that we should have gone the restroom when we came in the store, But I only said it to make sure she knew it was not my fault . I soooo much want to pee without any control. I do get it a few times at nite, and I Love it. I will not do a surgery to do it, but that is only me. We all have our own needs..

• Like 1

Just wear and use diapers 247 no matter what let go at the slightest urge until you get to the point where you are open 247. You will dribble and leak and wet constantly once you get there. Good luck and enjoy the journey! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
20 hours ago, Ginger said:

Just wear and use diapers 247 no matter what let go at the slightest urge until you get to the point where you are open 247. You will dribble and leak and wet constantly once you get there. Good luck and enjoy the journey! 

Yes enjoy the journey to incontinence but stop if it doesn't feel right because once you achieve it likely as not it will be permanent.

• Like 1
On 5/5/2023 at 1:40 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

I'm sure there's probably some surgeon out there in some part of the world who would be willing to do it, and perhaps they're in a country with enough slack in medical laws/ regulations, or in a country where the laws might be on the books but are not enforced who would be willing to do it for enough $$$$. It might be a long, hard, expensive hunt though. 

If you don't want to have all kind of issues with the future Dr and medical portion, I would say do it without surgery.

• Like 1
On 5/16/2023 at 6:30 AM, stevewet said:

Yes enjoy the journey to incontinence but stop if it doesn't feel right because once you achieve it likely as not it will be permanent.

I mean you can retrain.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Diaper Duck said:

I mean you can retrain.

The notion that reverse potty training is permanent doesn't make sense.  There are people with a brain injury that have become incontinent, and then regain it through therapy (basically potty training).

I don't know if there is evidence for this, but learning to use the toilet is really just conditioning your brain to use the toilet, and the reverse is conditioning ourselves to use a diaper.   I'm quite sure that conditioning can be reversed, but it takes a lot of effort and will.   Most of us probably don't have enough of a desire to regain that control, but that's because we want to need to diapers.   The other thing, by the time we achieve that level of incontinence, we've already experienced the potential issues.

AFAIK- there is no healthy shortcut to becoming incontinent.   The quickest way is to use, and use them for everything.   I don't use them for everything and have been 24/7 for at least five years (it was well before Covid), but not for everything.   I'm definitely not fully potty trained anymore, and would likely wet my pants or bed without protection.   If not- I would constantly be going to the bathroom.   However, I still know when I'm going to pee, and 90% are fully conscience choices.

• Like 2