LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I like the ending and now I can say it that I was 50% right in my secret theory. My thoughts were that Sarah was there to watch over Judy and maybe test her a bit but it was the other way around. It also explain why they could "escape" that easy. You confused me with the escape and I thought at first I was completely wrong with that theory.

It would have been fitting in my mind that the headmistress wanted Judy and therefore she put someone with her to make sure everything went correct. But I did not thought about Judy already being her baby.

I hope in the epilog both will have their playdates and Sarah will not be mad at Judy. Thinking about it maybe it would actually fun having a class reunion so we can learn how the rest is doing in their new homes. The "new training baby" probably would also be a delight for the rest :D

I love the story it is fun to read, nice pacing and surprises.  

Judy as in Judas the Betrayer.

Oh how brilliant that is.

And everyone except Mr. Smith was in the picture.

How brilliant.

Big credit to you.

1 hour ago, sparky_dude said:

WOW I did not see that one coming, but what a ingenious twist and makes sense with what we know about this place.

Thank you ^_^ and I'm so glad after all my stories I can still surprise!

1 hour ago, Kahlez said:

I like the ending and now I can say it that I was 50% right in my secret theory. My thoughts were that Sarah was there to watch over Judy and maybe test her a bit but it was the other way around. It also explain why they could "escape" that easy. You confused me with the escape and I thought at first I was completely wrong with that theory.

It would have been fitting in my mind that the headmistress wanted Judy and therefore she put someone with her to make sure everything went correct. But I did not thought about Judy already being her baby.

I hope in the epilog both will have their playdates and Sarah will not be mad at Judy. Thinking about it maybe it would actually fun having a class reunion so we can learn how the rest is doing in their new homes. The "new training baby" probably would also be a delight for the rest :D

I love the story it is fun to read, nice pacing and surprises.  

Mwhahahaha! Well done on getting it half right though! Yeah the escape was a little too easy, I was worried people would guess it straight away after that.

And don't worry, the epilogue was a lot of fun to write, so I hope you all enjoy it. ^_^

31 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Judy as in Judas the Betrayer.

Oh how brilliant that is.

And everyone except Mr. Smith was in the picture.

How brilliant.

Big credit to you.

^_^ yay! Yeah I had this idea from the start. Her name was specifically chosen for that link. 

And Smith was in on it, he just took it a bit too far and got too big for his boots.

And thank you ^_^ I'm glad you enjoyed it!

6 minutes ago, T the Switch said:

Oooooo.. Judy is Judas. Nice twist. Rock on!! I do feel bad for Alice though. I hope she gets referenced a bit in the epilogue

Hehe ^_^ and I think people will like the epilogue.

Well, I guess you can't really call leaving Sarah behind betrayal as Judy was betraying her right from the start.  Although it does seem that Judy did have a bit of a price to pay as she actually had to give up her continence for good.

Love what happened to Mr. Smith as he was a little creepy which oddly reminds me of an actual Mr. Smith I knew. I like the twist overall and do somewhat feel bad for Sarah as that seems unfair but the syndicate hardly seemed concerned with fairness for their products. 

Epilogue

The LETO Syndicate – LittleFallenPrincess

“Is… is she going to be okay?”

I awoke to a feminine voice… a familiar one… talking close to me.

“It’ll take a bit longer than it did with you. And even then… I’m not sure she’ll be the same person.” This time it was a soft-spoken man on the opposite side of me, one I had never heard before.

I could hear voices talking around me, but I couldn’t open my eyes or move my body right now. So I couldn’t react or tell anyone that I could hear them. I had woken up just a few moments ago… and my brain felt like a scrambled mess. I knew one of the voices… but I couldn’t tell where from. I could barely remember my own name right now.

“Look, you told me you could do it.” The familiar woman’s voice got angrier.

“I said I could possibly do it. This is a lot more than you went through. It’s going to take some time. Please, be patient.” The man replied.

“I’m trying. But after everything… I just want her to be okay.”

“Even though she betrayed you?”

“She… didn’t mean to.” The familiar voice dropped, sounding… sad all of a sudden?

“I don’t know, Sarah… are you sure about that?”

‘Sarah? Wait… I know… I know that name…’ I thought to myself, visions of a blonde girl appearing in my mind… albeit hazy ones.

“I’m sure. Look, you saved my sister. Then you saved me. Please… save her.”

“I will try my best. But it’s a lot harder with her.”

“It’s okay, sweetie. Just let the Doc take care of her. We’ll get Judy back. Promise. Whatever it takes.” This was another voice I recognised… but this one was different.

“Alice, mind taking Sarah for a bit? She needs a change.” The man asked.

“Come on, hun.”

“I can change myself, you know!” Sarah whined.

“I know. But you never get the tapes right and you end up leaking. Please, let me. It’s the least I could do.” Alice replied in a calm, polite manner.

“Fine. But you don’t have to baby me whilst you do it!”

“I’ll stop treating you like one when you stop acting like one…” Alice laughed.

Sarah just growled a bit.

“You know, we got rid of that hypnosis crap from your brain… but you still act like the cute little girl in the institute…”

“I… just… shut up.” Sarah growled again.

“Admit it. You like being babied.”

“Yeah well… admit you enjoy being a Nanny!”

“Gladly. Hey, Delia, do you need a change too?” Alice asked out loud.

“No thanks. I hate that baby crap and unlike my sister… I can actually change myself.” A third woman laughed. I didn’t recognise her voice though.

“Come on then, sweetpea.” Alice said as I heard shuffling of feet going out of whatever room we were in.

Everything went quiet again for a bit, before someone else in the room spoke up.

“Doc?”

“Yes, Delia?”

“Do you really think you can save her?”

“For her sake, and for your sister’s sake… I hope so. But her ‘Mummy’ did quite a number on her. For now, let’s just let her rest. George will be back soon with an update on the raid. Then we can decide where we go from here.”

“Good, because I hate hiding out here.”

“I know, but it's for your own good. Now, come along dear. Let’s leave our little sleeping beauty to recover.”

And as they left the room, I felt a tiredness overcome my mind as it drifted off again.

“FUCK!” I shouted as I jolted up out of bed.

“She’s awake!”

I opened my eyes to see a bunch of bright lights blinding me, making me automatically squint as everything in front of me was just a blur. Suddenly I felt hands all over me, checking my wrist, opening my eyes and shining a light in them…

…And I wondered where the hell I was.

“Judy… Judy? Are you there Judy?” The man from earlier… The ‘Doc’... was talking to me.

And as my vision started adapting to the light, everything started clearing up, including everyone’s faces.

The ‘Doc’ was an older guy in a typical lab coat and a shirt, glasses adorning his face as he examined me.

“I… what… what happened?” I asked, my voice grating as my throat felt parched.

“Oh thank you!” ‘Sarah’ ran over from the side of the room and jumped on me, hugging me tightly.

“I… sorry… who… what?” I responded.

“Oh no… please tell me you remember me!” Her expression changed, she was no longer excited, she instead filled with dread.

“I…” I looked closely at her face, examining every detail of this beautiful woman’s face… and it all started coming back to me. “S… Sarah? Sarah, is that you? How… What… What the hell happened?”

“You do remember! Thank fuck!” She said, squeezing me tightly.

I looked around and memories started returning as I saw people’s faces.

The Doc… I didn’t know. Sarah… Sarah was on the bed… but somehow she was also on the sofa by the side of the room. Alice… Alice was at the foot of the hospital bed I was lying in, and the man… the man from the auction was standing in the doorway, smiling.

Looking around the room, the place looked… abandoned, but was full of expensive medical tech. Exposed brickwork, rickety wooden floorboards, torn wallpaper… but clean sheets covered me as I lay in this hospital bed.

“What happened?” I asked as Sarah finally released me from her vice-like grip.

“We rescued you. We’ve been hiding in this safehouse for a while now.” She replied.

“You… what? Sorry, you’re going to have to explain it all to me. Slowly. I… still…”

“Her brain took a lot from the years of trials. It’s going to take her a while to get back to normal. Whatever ‘normal’ is for her.” The Doc explained.

“Do you remember the institute?” Sarah asked.

“I…” I remembered a white building. Modern. Clinical. But also… a nursery. “Oh… shit. Yeah… the institute. Mummy’s…”

Elena’s sadistic little money maker.” George, the man from the auction who ‘purchased’ Sarah, said from the doorway.

“Huh?”

“We rescued you from Elena Braithwaite. The woman you used to call… Mummy.” Sarah replied.

“But… why?”

“Because…”

“Sarah, let me explain it to her.” George walked over and sat on the side of my hospital bed, taking my hand in his. “Years ago, Elena Braithwaite was well known in certain circles as the purveyor of… illegal goods. It’s how she made her money. At some point, she found out about a man’s work, a man who wanted to turn people into mindless, brainwashed slaves. With her money and cunning, and his genius… together they developed the tech to make that a reality. But whilst he wanted to turn them into his own private little sex dolls… she had grander ambitions. She had always wanted a baby. But was unable to have one. But at the same time, she knew she would be a terrible mother to an actual infant. So she came to the realisation that she could have the baby she wanted… but she’d have to take an adult and turn them into that perfect baby, albeit only mentally.”

“And that baby… that first trial… was you.” Sarah said, taking my other hand and sitting on the other side of the bed.

“Me?”

“Her and that ‘Mr Smith’ used you as a test subject for years. Then when that worked perfectly… they built on their plans. By then… you were already Mummy’s obedient little baby slave, willing to do anything for that woman. They adapted and built up to a trial period for their grand plan. That trial period involved Sarah’s sister… and my brother.” George continued. “Sadly, my brother didn’t survive the treatment, and passed away. Sarah’s sister took the treatment well and was just as obedient and babyish as you. But obviously… they needed to sell her off to get rid of the evidence, and what better way than rich snobs who like to keep their affairs private. At this point, I heard about it in the circles I’m in… and I also found out about my brother. I was too late to save him, but I could save Delia. So I bought her from Elena. Problem was… she was regressed and too far gone, and we didn’t have the tech to reverse her situation.”

“So… what did you do?” I asked, looking at Delia who smiled and waved at me. “She… looks normal…”

Delia was the spitting image of Sarah. I could see why Elena must have thought Sarah would have made her a lot of money. Twins would have been adorable.

“That’s when I got in touch with her sister, Sarah. Together with my best friend, Charles, the doc here… we decided to take down this bitch and stop her from ever hurting anyone again.” George finished explaining.

“Aaaaand that’s when I got involved.” Alice spoke up from the end of my bed. “I was a Nanny at the time for a rich family. I was headhunted by Elena to be one of the first Nannies at her new institute. A couple of Nannies from the original trials wanted to train us. And I was about to turn it down, it sounded… horrible.”

“But then I reached out to her, and asked her to be a spy for me.” George added.

“One look at Delia whilst she was regressed and I knew I had to do the right thing.” Alice shrugged and smiled. “I had to stop whatever they were doing. So I accepted the job.”

“At that point, we needed another in case anything happened to Alice. We needed someone for her to take care of that would allow her access around the place without suspicion. We needed someone to be regressed. That’s when Sarah offered to take that place. Having bought Delia, I already had an in with the Headmistress. I convinced her to take Sarah off the streets and regress her and I’d pay handsomely at the auction she was planning. We expertly had Alice ‘accidentally’ wander into the meeting, at which point I said I liked her and wanted her to take care of Sarah. Thankfully, Elena didn’t suspect a thing.”

“So we had me as a staff member. Sarah was my charge that allowed me access to the corridors without suspicion. And we knew that we’d have three weeks to get as much information out of that place as possible to take to the authorities.” Alice explained.

“So… you all planned on sneaking in… and getting them all arrested?” I asked.

“Pretty much, yeah. But we also needed more information on the technology they developed, so that we could develop our own way of reversing what they did to you all. Alice and Sarah grabbed that just after the first week.” George continued.

“First week was a bit of a write off, with you all being newborns. It was mostly just me looking through files and systems by myself, with Sarah wriggling about on the floor.” Alice giggled, making Sarah blush. “But after that… we sent all the info to the Doc, who managed to fix Delia. So then we knew whatever happened to Sarah… we could reverse.”

“I just needed to spend a lot of my money to get her back…” George smiled at Sarah, who blushed even more.

“So let me get this straight… evil woman regresses adults into babies. She picked the wrong people which led to you all taking her down?” I asked. This was all a lot to take in and my brain still felt like mush.

“Pretty much. The one-on-one’s we had were the main time we had to go through files and systems and go snooping. Whilst you had your one-on-ones with your Mummy, pretending to be sneaky about her plan, we were off on our own, sneaking about enacting our own plan. We got all their tech, their financials, their clients… everything.”

“And… what happened?”

“We took them down!” Sarah said, excitedly.

Wait… you did?” I asked, surprised.

“The whole operation. Cops raided the place earlier this week. Took everyone into custody.”

“Wait… what about me?”

“They raided Elena’s house first, arresting her. They agreed to sign you over to the Doc here to treat you.”

“Treat… me…?”

“Remember… you were the original trial candidate. She adopted you against your will. Years of hypnosis… it took a lot longer to reverse what she had done to you. But we think… you’re back to your original self.”

“I… am? But what about…?”

My memory was clearing up by the minute. And it was at this point that I remembered what I had done.

“Oh shit… I was a plant…” Tears built up in the corner of my eyes as my emotions all came rushing to the surface. The guilt, the shame… all of it building up to a full on wail if I wasn’t careful.

“We know. Alice was told early on, especially seeing as you were to be her charge, that you were a plant to help regress me and accept my fate.” Sarah explained.

“But… I betrayed you…” The tears started trickling down my cheeks. I was holding it together, but the dam was starting to leak.

“Because she ordered you to. Like we said, you were conditioned to do anything she wanted you to do.”

“I promise I didn’t want to! I’m so sorry!” I blurted out, tears now running down my cheeks as I sobbed into my hands.

“Babe… it’s okay. I knew you were going to betray me. I expected it. It wasn’t you.” Sarah hugged me, trying to reassure me.

“I… I’m sorry still… I… really did… I mean… I really do care… for you…” I cried into her shoulder.

“And I you.” Sarah said, pulling back and grabbing one of my hands, kissing it gently.

“But… How did you know I did? That could have been an act…”

“Sweetie…” Alice said, putting her hand on my covered leg. “I saw the way you two were together. That was real. I knew from the start. Plus Elena got real pissy whenever I brought up that you two were close, and she got very possessive during the one-on-ones. She hated your connection, she never intended for you two to actually fall for each other.”

“Really?”

“Really.”

“Anyway, I’ll just say…” George interrupted. “We got everyone. Elena, the Nurse, the Nannies, the guards, the clients, even that creepy Mr Smith, who is in a much worse state than even Sarah was. And we recovered all your classmates and reversed everything that had been done to them. Though like you, Sarah and Delia… you may be stuck with some loss of bladder and bowel control. So yes, take your time, recover, and we’ll talk more. The police may even need a statement from you when you’re feeling more up to it. For now, I’ll leave you two together. Doc? Can I have a word?”

The Doctor nodded and followed George out of the room.

“Yeah now that it’s safe to go outside… I’m going to go for a walk.” Delia said, stretching her legs. “Thanks again, Sis. I’m going to leave you two for a bit.”

“Don’t go too far!” Sarah said. 

Delia waved goodbye as she walked out, leaving the three of us.

“Alice… can we…?” Sarah nodded her head to the side, obviously trying to get the two of us alone.

“Not a chance. I’m not leaving your side.” She answered.

“Ugh, fine.”

“Sarah…?” I asked, my throat still hurting.

“Yes, Judy?”

“I’m sorry.”

“Shhh. I told you, you’ve got nothing to be sorry for. I’m just glad you’re okay.”

“Thank you for saving me.”

“We realised early on that you were just as much a pawn in the Headmistress’ game as we were. And I knew we had to save you.”

“You did?”

“Well duh! You mean the world to me!”

I felt a fluttering feeling in my chest as Sarah gripped my hand tightly.

“So… we’re going to be needing nappies for the foreseeable future?” I asked, nervously.

“Don’t worry, I’m here to change you.” Alice spoke up.

“Yeah, we’ve got our own personal Nanny… so it’s not all bad.” Sarah laughed.

“I mean… I didn’t hate the baby treatment…” I replied.

“You too?” Alice asked, surprised.

“Hey! I never said I liked it!” Sarah turned around, frustrated.

“You never said you didn’t. Don’t worry, taking care of you two adorable little girls was an absolute joy. So if you want it… I’d happily continue to be your Nanny. Provided it’s all consensual this time.”

“‘Nanny Alice’… I dunno… sounds a bit…” 

Sarah pondered for a moment.

“How about… Mummy?” I suggested.

Alice’s face lit up as if we had just told her she had won the lottery.

“Wait… really?”

“I mean… despite having all that brainwashing removed… I… find myself… wanting… that… still.” Sarah mumbled awkwardly.

“And you were a hell of a Nanny…” I added, smiling at her.

“And Judy will need a bit more help recovering than Delia and I did …” Sarah added.

“Yeah yeah, use your new girlfriend as an excuse for me to baby you… very responsible, adult behaviour…” Alice smirked.

“Shush!”

“Never!” Alice said, rushing over and pouncing on the two of us, bringing us both in for a massive hug.

I was still processing everything that had happened. I still needed time to recover and process everything that Elena had done to me over the years. My memories were quickly returning and everything was scary. Terrifying really.

But knowing I had these two… somehow made it all a lot less scary. And for the first time in a long, long time…

…I felt like myself.

=========================================================

Double twist!

As if I'd let it end the way it did last chapter :3 I'm mean, but I'm not that mean!

But yes, this is it, the actual ending. It's all done and wrapped up now. I hope you enjoyed it, as it was a lot of fun to write. Especially as I had the whole big twist, and the following twist, planned from the start. It's what made me decide to actually write this story. The twists, the name (Judy=Judas like some of you figured out), the betrayal and the redemption... I've been looking forward to this moment for months, ever since I decided to write it.

I know different stories work best with different lengths, but did you enjoy the shorter chapter number? Would you like more 20ish chapter stories? Or do you prefer my 40+ ones? I'll probably end up doing both in the future, just interested to see which people enjoy more.

Don't forget, I posted my brand new story's first few chapters on my patreon. It's set in the same universe as Infernum Infantem, and I'm really excited to post it here on Sunday!

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the remaining chapters are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier.

New chapters of Parum Mortis every Wednesday/Sunday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

This is absolutely lovely, LFP! The epilogue left me happy and all swoony. The previous "ending" felt closer to something from Long_Rifle and, though his stories are very well-written, I am not a huge fan of the dark endings. I'm a bit of a sap that way. 🙂

Anyway, this ending is much more "you" and I love it!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, kerry said:

This is absolutely lovely, LFP! The epilogue left me happy and all swoony. The previous "ending" felt closer to something from Long_Rifle and, though his stories are very well-written, I am not a huge fan of the dark endings. I'm a bit of a sap that way. 🙂

Anyway, this ending is much more "you" and I love it!

Yay! I can't begin to say how happy that makes me!

I was super worried people would see it as watering down the really good ending of the previous chapter, and I really wanted to do that evil twist... but there was no way I could have ended it on that. When I first came up with this idea, when I was brainstorming story ideas, I knew that if I was to write this one, I needed to have a double twist at the end. And it made sense that Judy would have been brainwashed the whole time, so I could get away with it without ruining the previous chapters 'ending'.

Plus yeah... I'm a hopeless romantic. There's a reason all my stories are sapphic love stories. I love love. I couldn't let those two be apart.

Also I may not always write happy endings (I mean... I have so far, can't promise this will always be the case though), but I always make sure everyone gets what they deserve.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Would you like more 20ish chapter stories? Or do you prefer my 40+ ones?

Usually shorter ones since too many good stories are never finished but you are one of the writers where I would say longer ones. 

The problem with your double plot twist is that you always do something good for your chars at the end so it is not a big surprise :P Regardless still fun ending and Sarah being a plant was surprising at least ;)

that was a nice wrap up. the final chapter felt like things weren't fully resolved so I like that the epilogue explained some things. Looking forward to reading parum mortum. Will it have the same kind of humor that inferm infantum had as it's in the same universe? I really like when authors include humorous bits along the way.

17 minutes ago, Kahlez said:

Usually shorter ones since too many good stories are never finished but you are one of the writers where I would say longer ones. 

The problem with your double plot twist is that you always do something good for your chars at the end so it is not a big surprise :P Regardless still fun ending and Sarah being a plant was surprising at least ;)

Yeah I was worried about that. Worried at least my endings are a bit predictable. Thought I had you all tricked with this one!

But hey, just means I get to be extra mean when there's a mean ending! ^_^

16 minutes ago, sklawlor said:

that was a nice wrap up. the final chapter felt like things weren't fully resolved so I like that the epilogue explained some things. Looking forward to reading parum mortum. Will it have the same kind of humor that inferm infantum had as it's in the same universe? I really like when authors include humorous bits along the way.

Yay I'm glad you liked it!

And I'm glad you liked the humour of infernum! I can safely say there will be a similar style of humour in my next story. Also well done on noticing the next story, I posted it on patreon in the same place and no one noticed! :P

Nice to know I was right about your tying things together with existing characters in a way that would only make sense in hindsight, and wow, you really outdid yourself on this one. You certainly could have ended the story without the epilogue, but I’m also a hopeless romantic and VERY happy you chose to tag this book the way you did.

I love your stories regardless of length. I’m a strong believer in taking the amount of time you need to completely share a story. If that means 20-ish chapters for one and 40 for another, so be it. The length of this story felt right, but then every LiL book, Regression Echo, and Infernum Infantem also felt right. Your stories don’t have unnecessary elements and are a delight to read.

11 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Not a bad ending. 

If she had stayed with the principal, I wouldn't have found it either, but why not?

I couldn't have ended it with the previous chapter.

Allowing someone like that to have such a sweet little bean wouldn't be fair! :P

9 hours ago, aldl4811 said:

Glad you added the Epilogue. It was a good wrap of the story and I am glad to see Alice back

Yay! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

5 hours ago, sparky_dude said:

That was a great story, very good!

Thank you so much!

4 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Great story! Story length overall isn’t the problem as long as it is written well and keeps my interest. I look forward to more!

Thank you! ^_^

2 hours ago, FloridaKid said:

Nice to know I was right about your tying things together with existing characters in a way that would only make sense in hindsight, and wow, you really outdid yourself on this one. You certainly could have ended the story without the epilogue, but I’m also a hopeless romantic and VERY happy you chose to tag this book the way you did.

I love your stories regardless of length. I’m a strong believer in taking the amount of time you need to completely share a story. If that means 20-ish chapters for one and 40 for another, so be it. The length of this story felt right, but then every LiL book, Regression Echo, and Infernum Infantem also felt right. Your stories don’t have unnecessary elements and are a delight to read.

Yeah it would have sucked if I had just left it where Alice left without any mention or goodbye from her. :P

Yeah my next will be the usual 40, as will Little in Love 2. As will the one after that probably. And the one after that. Maaaaaaybe after that I'll do another 20. But the next bunch of stories are either the LiD stories' sequels or the monster universe series, so they're all roughly the same.

20 chapters allow me to write more of my stories that I've come up with, but 40 allows me to flesh out the characters more and give them more of a journey. So we'll just have to see what I end up doing in future ^_^

I haven't been posting here much. This was a great story, thoroughly enjoyed it.

My theory was Judy was watching and possibly baiting Sarah, but I didn't know that she was from the first batch. The Epilogue was almost like a chapter in itself, what a twist.

At the end of CH. 40 we thought that Judy was left as a toddler, but did not know that she was regressed more when not needed. That was in a round about way revealed in the epilogue. She was so far down the rabbit hole she wouldn't have realized it though. All she wanted to do was what she had been programmed to do and that is to make mommy happy.

Everything had to be perfect and fall into place in order for Alice and Sarah to get planted. If Sarah's sister's daddy wouldn't have gotten her sister, none of this would have been possible until possibly much later.

• 3 weeks later...