LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What the Fluff

Today's super-absorbent diapers seem to be missing the fluff that made diapers thicker, but also helped with the wicking of wetness from front to back. It doesn't make a huge difference to have a 8500ml capacity diaper if only a third of that capacity is accessible.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

The diaper companies must be cutting costs somewhere if they're getting rid of the fluff, LITERALLY. It's probably because of the economy, and unfortunately those price cuts have finally reached the ABDL community.😔 I feel sorry for all of the sad little Diaper Kiddos everywhere.☚ī¸đŸ˜ŸđŸ˜ĸ😭💔đŸ˜Ŧ😖đŸ˜Ŗ

5 hours ago, Little Spider said:

The diaper companies must be cutting costs somewhere if they're getting rid of the fluff, LITERALLY. It's probably because of the economy, and unfortunately those price cuts have finally reached the ABDL community.😔 I feel sorry for all of the sad little Diaper Kiddos everywhere.☚ī¸đŸ˜ŸđŸ˜ĸ😭💔đŸ˜Ŧ😖đŸ˜Ŗ

I would think the fluff is the cheapest part of the diaper as it can be made from scrap materials.

• Like 1

I average around 70-75% of the core being used anyways. Its just how the core is designed. If the core was just a strip like the baby diapers then i probably get better diaper usage. Our diapers use a hour glass shaped diaper core like in this example

Which is nice for form fitting but not leak or usage wise. I often have to pull the leak guard out just so i dont leak mine.

Something about the diaper core not being hourglass shaped enables it to be used much more by children and not leak until about 90%. It can work, a adult diaper that the core isnt hourglass shaped.

Healthy-Disposable-Comfortable-Adult-Diaper.jpg

high-absorbent-shail-baby-diaper-500x500.png

• Like 1

Errr, modern disposable baby diapers are all about making it as cheep as posable. The basic strip core works because allmost all babys are eather on the front, on there back, or otherwise on the same basic orientation. They are also much smaller, so moisture wicks from one end to the other a lot faster. The padding off the central landing strip is for extra absorbancy, and to help people that are side sleepers not leak at the first wetting. Another consideration is that babys are changed much more often. AKA every few hours.  

• 2 weeks later...