LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My work is now starting to stink

Well the policy just started today, now we are all required to wear diapers to work and that means I have to wear a bunch of layers inside my diaper and it's too distracting. I toddler around at work and it's worse when it's wet and I get too horny because I get too turned on from wearing a bunch of layers I have to go to the restroom to pleasure myself down there and it's distracting me on my job. I will now be dealing with smelly garbage now.

Ugh, how do I get over being turned on by wearing double diapers or very thick ones so I can do my job and not be distracted?

• Haha 2
25 minutes ago, Nat said:

Well the policy just started today, now we are all required to wear diapers to work and that means I have to wear a bunch of layers inside my diaper and it's too distracting. I toddler around at work and it's worse when it's wet and I get too horny because I get too turned on from wearing a bunch of layers I have to go to the restroom to pleasure myself down there and it's distracting me on my job. I will now be dealing with smelly garbage now.

Ugh, how do I get over being turned on by wearing double diapers or very thick ones so I can do my job and not be distracted?

@Nat

first, I'm not sure exactly where you work, and I'm not sure why your company is requiring everyone to wear diapers.  I'm not sure if this is due to some sort of policy because someone is taking is taking too many bathroom breaks, or if it's something to do with something else. If everyone has to wear diapers, then I would think someone would have a good reason for making such a policy, but I would think if somebody really wanted to use the bathroom, they could use the bathroom without having to wear a diaper. I'm not sure who made that policy, and I don't know if it makes it easier for everyone else, but I think it would cause problems for certain individuals.

When I started wearing diapers in 2019, I ended up having to get used to them again. when you put a diaper on and you haven't worn one for awhile, you end up getting a little bit excited, and that makes it hard for a person to be able to wear diaper appropriately, because you are turned on because you're wearing a diaper. I've learned that if you wear diapers long enough, event you will not be as turned on about the diapers as you normally would be, which means you will not be getting erections around or aroused because of that particular situation.

I simply use a couple of boosters, inside of my Mega Max diaper, when I put the diaper on I make sure that I'm sealed in it properly And everything is pointed in the right direction, seal it up, and then put a pair of trifectas over the top. once that's done, I end up dressing like normal, and I can tell you from experience that after awhile, wearing diapers will not cause you to be aroused, because it's just something you do on a daily basis. that does not necessarily mean however, that you won't be excited, and I've had that happen to me before, but I also I'm unaware of how thick you have to wear your diapers in order to make them work properly for you.

I definitely wish you luck! wearing diapers really isn't bad, but if someone is telling you you have to, Then we may have an issue. I'm not sure who makes the rules about stuff like this But if there's an issue, I would end up talking to your supervisors and find out why they're making such a decision or demand on their employees. wearing a diaper should be a choice not a requirement, unless of course you're incontinent and you need your diapers, then you may not have a choice.

Take Care,

Brian

I know the original post is part of an April 1st prank, but joke aside, the truth may be not to far from the intended fiction.

With the way companies are going worldwide to get every second out of every employee, I don't think that it will be long before staff are required to wear, and use diapers during working hours.

Employeers perspective - from a cost basis, if an employee, every 2 hours, spends 15 mins in a bathroom and the cost of that employee is $5 an hour, that is a loss of an hour, or a loss of 1 hours work per staff member per day. That is multiplied by staff count - lets say 500 staff, that is 500*1*5 = 2500 loss of working hours per week OR, $12,500 cost per week.

If the company can get away with forcing staff to wear diapers during working hours, only letting same change them during allocated breaks, this may be a situation we, or the next generation might have to deal with. During the rehersals and for some of the opening cermony of the Bejing Olympics, performers and soldiers wore diapers to avoid intrupting the rehersal etc. I mentioned before that with the prolifferation of comercials that attept to normalise 'protective pants / pads' for adults, it will not be long before the stigma of wearing a diaper for convenience etc will become the norm instead of the exception. As a result, it is only a matter of time before some companies i.e. fast food outlets etc - places where the staff cannot leave their position without disruption to the business / public service that is being offered - will either chose or be required to wear diapers for the duration of their shift. Today, some gamers, rather than pause / disturb their game, chose to wear a diaper during gaming. Even Nowak chose to wear a diaper while driving as a way to avoid having to need to stop. Other people have copied her - in wearing a diaper on long journeys. All they are doing is repeating the actions of their parents - i.e., when they were 3-6/7 years old, on a long journey, their parents put them in diapers as to avoid them wetting the car seats etc when they fell asleep - so doing same as an adult, to the adult now is accepted and logical.

• Like 1

Thank god its only for 1 day. I just got the news from my supervisor when we were all complaining. 

• Haha 1

There are always changes and new policies where I work and most of them really suck, but the day they make a policy that all employees must wear diapers to work will be my last day with the company!  Thankfully I can retire at any time and collect my Social Security.  I must admit that it might be nice looking at the puffy butts of my female coworkers!  On the other hand, I much prefer looking at a great young woman in tight designed jeans instead!

• Like 2