LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do your parents know about your ABDL things, hobbies, etc..?

If they do, I better quit being atheist ASAP!

My 90 year old mom knows, and so do all of my sisters. I haven't hid it from them but I'm old and don't care. They know I wear diapers, and when I visit, I make sure they don't see them and I deal with the trash.

My mom found out because she was prying and asked me something about how I spent my time one weekend. My wife had died about a month earlier and my sisters and mom were calling me daily to see how I was doing. After a month, it was getting annoying, although I know it was well meant. So mom asked what I had done the night before.

It was a zoom night for DiaperActive, so I asked mom if she really wanted to know. She said she did, so I told her I was on a zoom call with a bunch friends for an event and I won the door prize. She asked what kind of call and what did I win. So I again asked her again if she really wanted to know. She did, so I told her that it was with a bunch of other diaper-butts for DiaperActive (it was remote during COVID) and the door prize, which was a case of Tykables adult diapers. I then had to explain that I wear diapers 24/7. She wrote it off as grief, but honestly, I had been full time for years. 

Anyway, we've had a lot of discussions since. I had to explain it wasn't her fault. I do it because I enjoy it and it helps me relax. It hurts no one, and lately, I've been having prostate problems, so it has come in handy.

BTW, I have helped my sister find an appropriate padding for her personal incontinence.

• Like 3

my mom knows i sleep in diapers, she buys them with points from her insurance company so it doesnt cost us money, she knows i wear when i get sick(thank God for diapers when i get sick, the last 2 times i was sick as a dog i shit myself, thankfully i had not changed out of my pj's.), she knows about my cuddly toys, she plays with them with me(we take turns voicing the cuddlies, especially the one named buster, he is a little scamp), she might know i have a boatload of baby bottles because they were here when we moved in, but she dont know i like to use a bottle(been wanting to use one for a few years, but no good time to do it, i have to be able to wash it afterwards and sometimes she wakes up in the middle of the night, same with paci's, and it sucks because the last few years have been stressful as fuck, more since she was in for that tavr, very frequent chest pains, FUCK YOU SOUTHERN OHIO MALPRACTICE CENTER!!!!!), she dont know i have a paw patrol bottle with one both a bottle nipple and one that looks like a straw thingy(i only like the bottle nipple)

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Cmp said:

Yes everyone in my family knows and treats me like a child/baby/puppy 

Same with me. Every around me knows and they treat me like a baby. They know I’m an adult baby and not an adult, grown up or big kid. 

• Like 2

My whole family knows. My mom is the most accepting of it and has actually given my my old toys that were still in the house and has given my some kid style art work as gifts. The rest of my family go with the don’t ask don’t tell method. I’m fine with that.

• Like 3

That's an interesting question. None of family has ever brought it up, but I believe my mom at one point found my Carolyn's Kids catalog. So I think she knows, and I think she told one of my sister's. That sister is a nurse, who has spent her entire career working in nursing homes and would regularly bring up adult diapers in conversations.

Oddly enough as the "baby" of my family and a complete whoops and surprise baby, I was treated younger than I was in some ways and older in other ways. I would get toys for youngers kids and then build stuff with my Erector Set for them. 

The last time I heard someone in my family refer to me as the "baby of the family" was last Christmas. 

3 hours ago, Pampertimmy said:

My whole family knows. My mom is the most accepting of it and has actually given my my old toys that were still in the house and has given my some kid style art work as gifts. The rest of my family go with the don’t ask don’t tell method. I’m fine with that.

My whole family knows including my doctors and friends knows. They know I am an adult baby and I'm incontinent and kept in diapers permanently. They even treat me as an adult baby instead of an adult, grown up or big kid. They are even very cool with me having diaper changes in the living room floor.

I'm working on the assumption that my parents do not know, although my stepdad found my homemade diaper stash when I was 13 and yelled at me about it while waving one of them around in front of my family, so at one time, they knew "something" was up. However, my parents are very square, so I don't think they would have added two plus two and come up with "DL". In any case, that was more than 30 years ago, so I'm not sure what memories persist, and I'm not going to quiz them on it. I believe that my brother and sister thought that the commotion was related to bedwetting, rather than to my having made myself "recreational" diapers - I think they thought at the time that my stepdad was mad at me because I was wetting the bed again, and so had fashioned diapers for myself. It had only been two or three years since I'd outgrown bedwetting, so it was still fairly recent "news". They've never mentioned the incident to me or asked me what went on, so I'm hoping that they've lost it in the fog of time, whereas for me, it is seared into my memory, because it was a rather traumatic day. 

I'm currently 24/7, and have been for 4 years, but I have no intention of my parents or siblings ever finding out - I don't want them to know and I don't think they'd want to know. I'm sure it would probably sound "on-brand" if they did find out, because I was the kid who wore diapers to bed until he was 10, whereas they all graduated by the time they were 3 or so. But I see zero advantage to introducing them to this. If they ever find out inadvertently, I guess I'll lean into a medical explanation and hope that satisfies them. 

• Like 1

I lived with my mom until I was in my mid 20s, so over the course of that time she caught me doing various things, found my stashes, opened my mail on accident... We really only ever had one confrontation about it and she didn't really want to get too into it. She basically just wanted to know if I was physically or mentally ill. It's been many years since that incident and never once brought it up. Part of me is glad she doesn't want to be involved, I'd rather she knew nothing at all, but part of me wishes she wanted to understand given what she does know. Oh well.

• Like 1