LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

BB’s Nursery and Day Care Epilogue The Party Part 2B (The return of the Poopie Princess!) Posted 3/3/2024)

Glad to have the update!  The story's pace is really gaining speed.  Like Sofia, I'm surprised that Becky got off so lightly, but equally surprised that there were no formal protocols in place to govern this situation.  It's disheartening to see still another ostensibly top secret government program so badly administered-- but believe me, this is actually par for the course.

• Like 2

I am only on chapter 6 so late to the party but I had only a minor criticism. 

Overall the story is good, and interesting however I cant help but feel the acceptance of this loop, even for Tommy (the good kid) is too fast.   You covered alot of stuff in the start, really built up a good bit of the rules of the road of this world, but once Tommy got there (ignoring the stuff about legal course and such) I feel like it was too easy to start.  even with the more unique circumstances , I feel like its now a story about a little and his girlfriend/mommy going about thier RP time on the weekend. Even knowing its suppose to be short and best to keep his school/life from derailment , there is just too little resistance and shock going on imo.

I say this because who are the "others" that would be assigned here?  even cherry picking the least violent or "just need love" young adults that need a second chance, I cant picture that initial prep alone "just going with it."  I feel like someone (even described as above) would have said nah screw this, or punched several people or worse lol. There doesnt seem to be anything preventing true rebelion or agression.  Im still not sure why tommy fell asleep lol, on either end of the emotional spectrum, id be wide awake.  Which brings me to the next point, I assumed there would be like, seditives or somthing.  I know you ruled out "drug or hypnosis" due to the history being bad , but I assumed it was just going to be paired back a bit, as with any sense of realism, unless all the people that come here knew exactly what they signed up for, atleast in the moment before rationalization could kick in, they wouldnt just go with this unless you hit the lottery and got someone that secretly had a AB kink or Little mentality.  I assumed it wouldnt get more then the truth drug durring the interview but still somthing. 

Now dont get me wrong, this doesnt have to be a Dark story, or a mix like Velvet (love that story chain btw) , while i much prefer the darker, or forced side of this literature,  I feel like the rationality and human side fell apart when the good bits started.

I will continue to read and I hope this doesnt get taken to harsh or such, Just my 2cents

• Like 2

Hi Sararei,

I don't mind constructive criticism at all. I would only push back against mean or cruel criticism. I'm doing this for fun after all. So keep it coming.  You raise some good points about other program babies. How is their indoctrination? Even knowing your skipping jail time there would be a lot more bumps in the road then for Tommy. It would be darker that's for sure. With Tommy being railroaded into going to BB's for Edna's purposes I wanted Tommy's time to be fun for him. I am imagining a love struck (sexually) inexperienced teenager being introduced to this special environment. Perhaps when the true boredom of the nursery sets in he might not be so easy going. However, things are coming to head soon and some ugly times are fast approaching. 

On another note I have found it hard to be mean to my sweet characters. April for example. Sure would be easier if she just shrugged her shoulders and went with it. I believe babypants would give give me an earful if I did that ;) This is particularly funny because I tease my wife all the time by coming up with super dark endings to all the K-dramas she like to watch. 

April

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, CCApril said:

Hi Sararei,

I don't mind constructive criticism at all. I would only push back against mean or cruel criticism. I'm doing this for fun after all. So keep it coming.  You raise some good points about other program babies. How is their indoctrination? Even knowing your skipping jail time there would be a lot more bumps in the road then for Tommy. It would be darker that's for sure. With Tommy being railroaded into going to BB's for Edna's purposes I wanted Tommy's time to be fun for him. I am imagining a love struck (sexually) inexperienced teenager being introduced to this special environment. Perhaps when the true boredom of the nursery sets in he might not be so easy going. However, things are coming to head soon and some ugly times are fast approaching. 

On another note I have found it hard to be mean to my sweet characters. April for example. Sure would be easier if she just shrugged her shoulders and went with it. I believe babypants would give give me an earful if I did that ;) This is particularly funny because I tease my wife all the time by coming up with super dark endings to all the K-dramas she like to watch. 

April

I would have to have your telephone number to give you an earful!  So, you're safe.  Ah, but you have to live with the characters that you construct.  The more complicated you make them, the more wiggle room you give them.  And there are no saints, only sinners, so personal conflict in general and guilt in particular offers a blank page upon which the author can script many different conclusions. 

• Like 1

I am working on the next chapter! Do not panic (says so on the cover!)! I'm posting as I'm writing the chapters. I don't have a stock pile of chapters to release gradually. Life slows me down some but I will be posting the next chapter soon. Hot nursery scenes are fun and quick to write (What would I like Veronica to do to me next?) But dialogue and plot, especially emotional dialogue takes a bit of time. As you can tell I like to have about 8,000 words for each post. 

All that said I'm thrilled that you all like my story!

April

(Thank god for google translate. My German is mostly based on what I picked up watching Hogan's Heroes as a kid :) )

• Like 1
1 hour ago, CCApril said:

I am working on the next chapter! Do not panic (says so on the cover!)! I'm posting as I'm writing the chapters. I don't have a stock pile of chapters to release gradually. Life slows me down some but I will be posting the next chapter soon. Hot nursery scenes are fun and quick to write (What would I like Veronica to do to me next?) But dialogue and plot, especially emotional dialogue takes a bit of time. As you can tell I like to have about 8,000 words for each post. 

All that said I'm thrilled that you all like my story!

April

(Thank god for google translate. My German is mostly based on what I picked up watching Hogan's Heroes as a kid :) )

Dirkimaus is being very polite.  I would have written MACHT SCHNELL!!!!

• Like 1

First, Chapter 11 will post sometime late today. I'm almost done.

Second, April is dealing with the mental fallout of discovering her husband of many years is not what she thought. She had no clue that deep down inside James was a five year old girl. I'd say she was handling it poorly but she is probably handling it better the can be expected. It won't get any easier on her with this chapter.

Third, the James coat was a mental devise put together by his nanny's to allow Janice to grow up and become a man.  The "coat" provides an artificial way to get past the locked in limits of being a 5 year old girl. The ability to wear this coat is what the bad guys are after. There is something special about James and they want it. 

I hope this helped!

April

• Thanks 1

BB’s Nursery and Day Care Chapter 11

As the car backed out of her driveway April repeated her first question “Where are you taking me?”

The figure from the front passage seat turned toward the back and said “Please be calm April. We are going to the hospital to see Edna. Do you know where James is? He has disappeared.”

It was Rose the liar. “Stop the car! Let me out. I don’t want anything to do with you people. Take your lies and games somewhere else. I hope James is far away from you people.”

Rose sighed. She guessed it was too much to expect that April had calmed down a little. She had really hoped that James was with her. He slipped his surveillance this morning. The Agency has his phone and car tagged but he left the house without them. He obviously was not at Edna’s house earlier when she ran into April. They were not quite in panic mode, but the search was about to get heavy.

“I’m sorry April but we can’t do that. Edna is about to go under very risky surgery, and she needs to speak to you. After that you are free to go your own way if you wish.” Rose said softly but very firmly.

“What do you mean risky surgery? Edna was the picture of health last night when she was pretending to be a friend. Why should I listen to anything you or she have to say anyway?” April growled. She lunged for the door handle, but her effort was easily blocked by the agent between her and the door. “Fine! You want me to talk to her? I have a few things I would like to say as well!” April said as she slumped into her seat.

Rose stared back at the angry young women. She reminded her of a young Edna after she found out what they were unknowingly doing at BB’s long ago. She was so mad! “Probably for the best to just lock them both in an empty room let them fight it out” Rose thought. She turned back to face the front of the car and wondered where on earth James was.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Janice was bored. She finished her baba and just stayed splayed out in her bean bag. She wanted her Nanny. Her Nanny was always there for her. She never called her mean names. When Nanny comes home, she wanted cuddles, lots of cuddles.

The little room was equipped with a security screen, and it suddenly lit up. Janice sat up at the sudden light and watched the monitor expectantly. Nanny said the if anyone entered the house you could see them from here. Nanny was home!

It was not Nanny. There were two men walking around like they were supposed to be here. Janice had never seen them before. She was not supposed to come out if there were strangers in the house. These were definitely strangers. She was starting to get scared. Who were these people? Why were they in Nanny’s house? She tried again to pick up her James coat. James wouldn’t be scared. He would know what to do. Like before there was nothing to hold onto. She grabbed Annie and held her tight. As they moved through the house, they activated more cameras. When the camera activated it popped up on the monitor. The view of each camera getting smaller as more came online.

Janice whimpered when the camera in the Nursery popped up. It was a small sound. Her body started to shake. What if they found her? She was too scared to even move.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

The two agents searched Mrs. Nelson house looking for James. He had been missing for some time now. They were quick and moved from room to room. They treated it like a game of hide and seek. They opened closet doors, looked under beds, checked behind the shower curtain. It wasn’t until they hit the nursery that they found any sign of him. There were young girls’ clothes on the floor and when they searched the closet they found James’s clothes, including his keys and wallet. One agent took his phone out and called Mr. Gray.

“Gray speaking” said Mr. Gray after picking up his cell phone.

“Sir, we have found Mr. Wilder’s clothes, keys and wallet. They were in a closet in what looked like a baby’s room in Mrs. Nelson’s house. We have searched the house and grounds and have found no other sign of him.” the agent reported.

“Any sign of struggle?” Mr. Gray asked.

“No sir” the agent responded.

“Leave someone outside to watch the house in case he comes back” Mr. Gray said. Not sure if it would be James or Janice at this point, he added “Do not approach him. Just keep tabs on him. We will have someone he knows pick him up.”

“Yes Sir” said the agent and put his phone away as Mr. Gray had already hung up.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Janice watched the men leave the house and ten minutes later the cameras shut off and the monitor went blank again. She was alone once again. Everything seemed so wrong. The woman James loves and the mommy that hates Janice made her heart hurt. She did not want to think about it, or the tears would fall again. Where was her Nanny?

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Edna waited in a small conference room in one of the hospital’s labyrinth hallways. A call from Mr. Gray to the hospital’s administrators and suddenly a conference room was made available. She tightened her robe and waited for Rose to bring April to her. No more time to play games or try to honor a dead promise. The surgery was scheduled for tomorrow and provided she came out the other side another three or four days here before she could go home. With Janice missing there was no more time for subtlety.

April was surprised when they pulled into the hospital parking lot. She did not really believe Rose when she said Edna was going to have surgery. She had just figured it for another lie. She followed Rose as the two agents bracketed them. The one in front leading the way and the one in back a not to subtle warning to not take off. They walked down an endless length of hallways until they came to a single door with a small sign that said conference room G11. The agents stayed outside and there was only the three women remaining. They had come full circle. It was only a few days ago they were in another conference room at BB’s.

April chose a chair as far away from Edna as the room would allow. She felt betrayed by the older woman. Betrayed on multiple fronts.

Edna ignored April for the moment and looked at Rose and said “They found James’s clothes, wallet and keys in the closet of the nursery. Could James have been hiding the closet when you were there? He may have hidden in there when he heard people enter the house.”

“I did not look around, when I got there April was backing out of the nursery and we had some words before she left. Then I got your clothes and stuff. I never looked around.” Rose said with a shrug.

April’s mind started to whirl. “Did she see someone at the window? Could that have been James? Why would he hide from me?” she thought. Out loud she said “I only went to your house because I wanted to talk to you about James’s past. I saw his arrest photo in an archived newspaper. I thought I saw some movement behind the window and figured you were ditching me, so I found the spare key and went in.”

Rose gave a small gasp and said “If he was there, he may have heard you. Oh, my god! James would never be able to handle that.” She glared at April and said “I hope he was not there. James was struggling earlier, but this kind of thing could break him.”

Edna was not sure what she was talking about but if Janice was in the nursery, then there was a chance she would go into the bolt hole. She waved Rose close and whispered instructions to her.

Rose looked sharply at Edna and said “Really Edna? A hideout? And you didn’t think to share that information with Mr. Gray?” She held up her hand and said, “I know, he would applaud your ability to keep a secret. You two play nice and I will go see if James is still in your house Edna” she said as she quickly strode from the room. “Honestly Edna and Mr. Gray, two paranoids in a pod” she thought to herself.

April stared at Edna; Edna stared at April. It was not a place for the faint of heart. Finally, April barked out “Well you have something to say? Maybe explain why there is a nursery in your house with pictures of my husband dressed as a little girl?”

Edna was not bothered by the sharp tone of April’s questions. She looked April in the eye and said “April I’m going to break my promise to James. The time to try and gently lead you to asking me the right questions is over.” Edna leaned back in her chair and said “I told you that there were four young men that were in the nursery portion when BB’s first opened. They were Robert Denison, Charlie Brand, Chris Jones and James Wilder.”

April was stunned. She had put stuff together but didn’t go far enough. She thought James was one of the other group. The toddler girls. The ones that recovered. She just stared at Edna. This was much worse than she feared.

“Robert Denison or Bobbi was the one who committed suicide. Her death was the catalyst that brought down the evil bastard doctors behind the opening of BB’s. Charlie Brand or Clara was taken by her family, and we have no knowledge of her condition or whereabouts. Although I suspect Mr. Gray does. Chris Jones became Tina Valentine and has been adopted by Rose. Tina tends to move between a three and five year old girl depending on her mood and stress level.” Edna explained. She paused for a moment knowing that April was struggling.

“James Wilder or Janice was locked into a five year old girl. Unlike Tina, who suffered severe child abuse, Janice was able to build a persona of what she would have been had she never been experimented on. Her James coat was everything that James should have been. Strong, brave, smart and masculine. She is not two separate people or personalities. It is both more complex and simpler than that. When Janice puts on her James coat, she becomes James. They have the same memories. They just experience the world differently”. Edna said.

“So, what you’re saying is I married a five year old girl? Made love to five year old girl? Had a child with a five year old girl!?” April said her voice louder and filled with more revulsion as each question was spat out. She felt unclean, like she molested some little child. She felt like throwing up.

“No, you didn’t” Edna said firmly. “Janice has been James ever since he left BB’s and went to college. Janice determined that she needed to live the life that was taken from her. It was James you met in college, James you fell in love with and James who is the father of your child.”

“If that is true then why is there a nursery in your house? Why is there a picture of you and him on the wall with him in an easter dress?” April threw back at Edna.

Edna sighed “The James coat is not perfect. When Janice feels stressed or scared her control of her James coat slips and the little girl comes out. When that happens, I become Nanny to her. I have been her Nanny for over 30 years. Sometimes she needs to cuddle, sometimes she needs to see her stuffed animals.” She was careful to leave out the breast feeding. She looked April in the eye and said “Sometimes she finds out her wife may have breast cancer and then needs time in the nursery to find herself. To control her coat.”

April thought back to that horrible time. It was a terrible wait for the biopsy result to come back. She knew they all suffered but James was her rock throughout the process. He was there for her panicked tears and sleepless nights. Except, he wasn’t there that one morning when she woke up. He said he was out walking, needed some time to clear his head. Could he have been at Edna’s house? Playing baby?

“If all this is true then why hide it from me? I needed to know this before I committed my life with someone!” April said.

“James would not do it. I told him you needed to know. That you deserved to know. But he was scared and when he is scared the little girl comes through. He did not want to lose you. James would not take a chance.” Said Edna.

“You need to understand how lonely Janice was. She has no memory from before BB’s. She only knows some of her past from what we told her. She has no family except for the few of us that were there at the time. Her best friend Tina refused to grow up, preferring to stay a child. She is haunted by dreams and vague memories of a horrific childhood. She and Janice eventually parted ways as neither could understand the other at the time.” Edna said. “The biggest hurt of all was I couldn’t take a chance and be her mommy. We couldn’t risk her being tied into childhood by having a mommy. We used that hurt to push her into building her coat. I’ve regretted that decision so much at night when I can’t sleep for the guilt weighing me down. But in the cold light of day, I know it was the right decision.” Edna stood, her face running with tears. She turned her back to April for a moment trying to get her composure back. If April walks out on James, if she survives this damn surgery, she will take that broken girl and be her mommy. The mommy that Edna always felt was inside her heart.

April pushed back from the table. She needed air. She stumbled from the room and picked a direction and just started walking. This was too much. She needed to think. She saw a sign ahead that said ‘Cafeteria, Open to the public 7am-10pm’. Coffee sounded good right now. She turned and followed the arrows, not noticing the agent that followed from a discreet distance behind her.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rose found herself back at Edna’s house for the second time. She let herself in and after waving at the agent in the car out front, she closed the door. She had no idea if Janice was in the house or what shape she would be when she found her. She went to the nursery hoping that Janice was playing there or napping in her crib. The nursery was empty. Still no sign of Janice. Rose picked up the framed picture from the floor and hung it back on the wall. She always thought Janice looked so pretty in that dress.

Awkwardly Rose lowered herself to the floor and crawled under the crib. She pushed and shoved at various points on the wall. Edna was not very specific about how to open the door. She was just about to give up when she heard a click and watched the door swing open. Finally. She crawled through the door and stood up inside the narrow passage. In front of her was a very steep set of stairs. She slowly and quietly climbed the stairs. If Janice was here, she did not want to scare her.

She reached the top of the stairs and sighed with intense relief. Thank God! Janice was here. Her niece was sprawled out napping in her beanbag chair, her wet pullup fully on display. An empty baby bottle on the floor next to her. When Rose adopted Tina, she also became Janice’s unofficial Auntie. Just like Edna was for Tina. Tina and Janice were close then, like two little cousins having fun together. It was very hard on Tina when Janice became James.

She took out her phone and sent emails to both Edna and Mr. Gray detailing that she found Janice and was taking her to the hospital. Judging by Janice’s condition she was pretty sure the little girl heard everything April said earlier. The wet pullup was a bad sign. A trip to the hospital will probably mean at least a night in the crib. She will have to take her to BB’s. Both Tina and Tammi Lee might be able to help her. God help us all if Edna does not pull through. At least in the short term and maybe in the long term April will be of no help.

Next, she sent a text to Marge Please prepare Nursery #1 for Tina and Janice. Go ahead and bring in a second crib. I will entertain Tina when I get back while Tammi Lee breast feeds. I don’t want Tina to feel left out. She paused for a minute, sighed and typed Tell Becky not to pump her breasts tonight. I think we will need that to comfort Janice. She would need to think about Tina. She did not want her to regress.

She knelt next to the sleeping child and gently stroked her hair and kissed her forehead. She watched her eyes flutter open. Her face went from scared to surprised and settled into a big smile.

“Auntie Rose! I missed you” Janice said.

“I missed you too sweetie. Do you have a kiss for your favorite Auntie?” Rose said. She opened her arms wide and braced herself. She learned long ago that they tended to forget how big they were when they were truly being their mental age. When Janice hit her lap, she was ready, and they did not topple over backwards. Barely.

Janice did not quite tackle her Auntie, but she ended up sitting in her lap with legs wrapped around Auntie’s waist. She kissed her twice and tucked her head into her Auntie’s neck and began to cry. She mumbled through her tears “I was scared…strangers in Nanny’s house…waited and waited…….No Nanny…Where’s Nanny...” and then big body shaking sobs “just a twisted freak …April hates Janice..No Mommy…no wife.”

Rose rocked the child and held her close. This was so bad. She must have been in closet when April went off. She liked April but right this minute she hated her. They may never get James’s back. “Shhhush baby. It will be ok. It will all be ok. We love you so much. Auntie Rose loves you. Nanny loves you. It will be ok baby.” Nanny said in a soft soothing voice. She rubbed her back and after a few minutes the sobs settled down and she could hear the sounds of a thumb being sucked.

She rocked Janice back and forth for a while longer and said “Let’s go see Nanny.”

Janice unclasped her legs and rolled off Auntie’s lap. She stood up and gave a very small smile and said “We can go see Nanny?”

“Yes sweetie, let’s get you changed first though” Rose said.

“Ok, Auntie Rose” Janice said and followed her Auntie down the very narrow stairs and back into the nursery.

Rose led the girl over to the changing table and quickly stripped her down. Then she had the naked child climb up onto the changing table and lay down. She buckled the chest strap and set about cleaning her up. She was happy to see that James kept his adult body hairless. It was so much easier to wash and clean a baby without body hair. She carefully wiped her down. She did her thighs and legs too as she noticed that some leakage must have occurred earlier. She reached under the table and pulled out a diaper. It was a bit of a test. Where was Janice right now?

Janice saw the diaper and pouted for just a bit but said nothing. She lifted her hips and let her Auntie slide the disposable diaper under her.

Rose saw the pout but was a bit disappointed that there was no verbal protest. She would have to have a wheelchair ready at the hospital. Janice would be full on infant mode after seeing her Nanny there. She liberally applied a coating of baby powder before taping the diaper snuggly around Janice’s waist. She checked the leg openings and was satisfied that it would not leak. She gently tickled her niece’s belly until her delightful giggles filled the room. Janice always had the sweetest little giggle. She helped her niece down from the table and gave her a firm swat on her diaper and said “Gather up your lovies while I get you some clothes to wear.”

“Ok, Auntie” she said. She looked into her crib, but they were not there. Then she remembered that they were upstairs. She said “Auntie Rose they are upstairs. Can I go get them?”

“Yes dear. Be careful on the steps” Rose answered a bit distractedly as she pondered what outfit to put Janice in. She was still mad at April, so she decided that a sweet dress was called for. She chose a red dress with three big white buttons on the front. It had short sleeves and would come to midthigh on Janice. It had white lace accents and was a perfect dress for a sweet little girl. She found a pair of ankles socks and black shoes. Knowing that Janice would be flashing her diaper whenever she bent over. She went back to the changing table and added a diaper cover with layers of red and white lace across the bottom. April would just have to deal with it. Next, she grabbed some pj’s for later tonight. Janice has lots of clothes at BB’s but it will take a bit to get them from storage. Better to be prepared now.

Janice grabbed her stuff and headed back down to the nursery. The hidden room was no fun without her Nanny there. She put her stuffies in the crib and went to stand by her Auntie. “The pretty red dress Auntie? I love it!” she squealed and gave a little spin.

“Yes! The red dress! Or would you rather dress up like James in some big boy clothes?” she said testing the girl some more.

“Coat is browken, want pretty dress” she said with a slight slur.

No more testing, it just seemed to make things worse. Janice looked and acted happy but was on the edge of a total collapse. “Let’s make my special girl look even prettier than she is now” she said. She held out the diaper cover and lent her shoulder to Janice for balance as she stepped into the leg holes. She pulled the cover up and into place. She loved the look of Janice in just her lace covered diaper. She realized she was taking too long and quickly dressed her in the rest of her clothes. Janice’s hair was short and there was not much she could do with it. However, she was able to add a couple of red barrettes to her temples. She stood up and said, “Pretty as a picture!”.

Janice blushed and gave her Auntie a fun little curtsy and said “Thank you Auntie!”

Rose grabbed up the large Olaf covered diaper bag and made sure there were extra diapers, wipes, baby powder and plastic bags for dirty diapers. She stopped by the crib and handed Janice Annie and asked about Smokey. Janice hugged her Annie and said “Smokey wants to stay here and watch over my nursery Auntie.”

“That sounds like a good idea to me” Rose said. She grabbed Janice’s free hand and went to the kitchen. She filled two bottles with water and one with apple juice and put them into the diaper bag. Soon Janice was buckled into Tina’s oversized car seat. She gave Janice the bottle of juice and double checked there was a pacifier in the bag. There was.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Janice was enjoying her juice and not thinking about much of anything. Thinking was not fun right now. She just wanted her nanny to tell her she loved her, and everything was going to be ok. She was very surprised when Nanny pulled into the hospital parking lot. Her juice bottle slipped from suddenly weak fingers. “Auntie, why is nanny here?” she asked with a very small voice. She did not like this place.

Rose said nothing as she guided the car through the parking lot. A minute later they were parked near an unmarked door with an agent standing before it. She got out of the car and moved to the back seat. She climbed in and sat next to Janice. She took a hold of her hand and said “I need you to be brave little girl for your Nanny sweetie. Your Nanny is going to have surgery tomorrow. She wanted to see you more than anything in the whole world. Can you be a big girl for me and your Nanny?”

Janice had tears in her eyes as she said “I will trwy Auntie, but I scared, will Nanny be ok?”

Rose said “I think so honey. Hopefully everything will go ok tomorrow. Let’s go see her. Ok?” Then she added “It is ok to cry if you need to. Big girls cry too.”

All Janice could do was nod. As they crossed the parking area to the now open door she clung to her Auntie’s arm and sniffled. As they walked the deserted hallways Janice’s sniffles increased to tears and sobs. When they reached an open door with a lit room beyond, Janice could see her Nanny sitting in a chair at the far side of the room. She let go of her Auntie and rushed into the room. Her focus was on her nanny. She never saw April who had been returning from the cafeteria.

Janice shot across the room and flung herself to her knees and wrapped her arms around her Nanny. Her head in her Nanny’s lap and pressed tightly against her stomach. “Nanny, I love you, oh Nanny, I missed you so much” she said crying and sobbing in the lap of the one person who she knew loved her and wanted her.  

April was momentarily stunned by the transformation of James. By all rights he should have looked ridiculous in the childish dress and shoes. James carried himself just like a small child, moved like a little girl. It was too natural to be faked. She cautiously approached the door and stepped next to a silently weeping Rose. She saw her husband being consoled by Edna. Slowly stroking his hair and singing a soft little song. It was filled with love and compassion. Edna looked down upon James with all the love any mother could have had for her child. He looked like a three year old girl, with his red dress and oh so very cute rhumba panties with all the lace sticking out.

“It over Nanny, she don’t want me no more. She hate me. She said mean things. Oh, Nanny please don’t leave me…pwease…I love you Nanny pwease be ok” Janice said between sobs. Her speech getting more and more slurred and more childish. Finally falling silent Janice stuck her thumb in her mouth and closed her eyes and let her nanny sing to her.

April put her hand over her mouth as she listened to her husband speak. She let out a small gasp as she realized that he had heard what she had thoughtlessly said in the hallway of Edna’s house. She took an involuntary step backwards. Her guilt was heavy but the whole thing was so beyond insane. Her husband was never real. He was only a little girl. She stepped back again. She turned from the room. Her eyes met Rose’s eyes and she could hear her whisper harshly “You are a goddamn coward and a fool!” Those words echoed in her mind and followed all the way out of the building. She ignored the agents, ignored the people in the hallways. Ignored everything except the hateful words Rose had spat at her.  Finally in the parking lot she realized she had no car.

Edna never saw April leave. She was past caring about April’s feelings. She had all she needed right here.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

An hour later Edna was alone in her room. She had got to hold her baby and she was happy. She was scared about tomorrow, but she knew that now she could go through with it. She would just have to let Rose handle things until and if she ever got out of this damn hospital.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was an hour later and an uber was dropping her out front of her house. She quickly packed a bag and got into her car. She needed someone to talk to. Forget the damn NDA. Her best friend from college lived about four hours south. She used a hands-free driving app to call her.

After three rings she heard a feminine voice say “Hello.”

“Hi Julia, it’s April” April said.

“Oh, Hi April. My god it’s good to hear from you. How have you been?” Julia said with the happiness only a surprise call from a missed friend good cause.

‘Not so good Julia” April said barely holding of the sobs that threatened to come out.

Julia could hear the pain in April’s voice “What’s wrong? Are you ok? Where is James?”

“It’s complicated, very complicated. I’m not with James right now. I really need someone to talk to and maybe cry on. Do you mind putting me up for a day or two?” April asked.

“Of course, April, Mark and I would love to have you. You can stay as long as you need to. Are you ok? Do you need us to come get you?” Julia asked, her voice carrying her concern that this might be some domestic violence thing. Although she found it hard to believe the gentle man, she knew in college would ever hit April.

“No, you don’t need to come get me. As a matter of fact, I’m already on the way. I should be there in about four hours or so. Are you sure it’s ok?” April said.

“Not a problem. The spare guest room will be waiting for you. We can talk all night if want to, just drive safe.” Julia said.

“Thank You so much Julia. You’re such a good friend.” April said.

“I know. You’re really the lucky one. See you soon.” Julia said and hung up.

April smiled grimly and concentrated on getting onto the freeway overpass.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rose used the wheelchair to deliver Janice back to the car. She was not talking, just sucking her thumb. She whimpered when taken from her Nanny but that was all. It was hard to tell how young she was feeling. She might well have walked back to the car, but Rose was not going to take the chance. She had one of the agents pick her up and put her into her car seat. Once seated Rose gently took her thumb out of her mouth and replaced it with a bottle of water. She was extremely happy to hear a slurred voice say “Tank you, Auntie” followed by the sucking sounds of Janice working her baby bottle. Maybe Janice was not as far down the rabbit hole as she feared.

When they pulled into BB’s Marge came out to meet them. She knew Janice from a few meetings, but she was a professional Nanny and scooped up Janice and carried her toward the building. It helped that she was younger and stronger than Rose. She used a happy carefree voice and said “Hi baby girl. Do you remember me? I’m Nanny Marge and I’m so happy to see you. You sure look pretty in that dress. Do you feel pretty?”

No little girl can resist the lure of being called pretty. Despite feeling an emotional wreck Janice could not help but reply. With but the tiniest of shy smiles she nodded her head.

Nanny Marge gave her a big squeeze. She said “Would you like to have some dinner? Tina would be so happy to see you. Do you want to see Tina?”

Janice suddenly perked up. She forgot Tina was here. She suddenly kissed Nanny Marge on the cheek and with a slur said “Pwease Nanny, I see Tina. I miss her.”

Rose opened the door to BB’s and said “Nanny Marge please take Janice to Nursery #1, and I will have the poopy princess bring Tina over. I need to have a chat with our other child.” She was not yet ready to mention Tammi Lee to Janice. This was another meeting that had potentially poor ramifications.

Nanny Marge simply said “Yes, Head Mistress” and turned toward Nursery #1 while the Head Mistress continued to Nursery #4.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Head Mistress opened the door to Nursery #4. She got two steps and she heard “Mommy!” Her Tina was sitting with Tammi Lee in the playpen. Tina hopped up and ran to the edge of the playpen and excitedly pointed and said “Mommy, look it is Janice’s little sister Tammi Lee. We have been having so much fun Mommy!”

The Head Mistress was a little confused by that but then she looked at Tammi Lee from Tina’s perspective. Tammi Lee looked a lot like Janice. Even more so, how Janice looked when she first got here. She could see why Tina would jump to that conclusion. Janice, having a child would be a bit too much for Tina to consider. She walked to the playpen and gave Tina a big hug and a wet noisy kiss to the neck which caused Tina to explode into giggles. She opened the gate and led Tina out. “Let’s go get some dinner sweetie. I have a big surprise for you.”

The Nursery door opened and Becky the poopie princess came in. With a leery voice she said, “You wanted to see me Head Mistress?” She couldn’t help but feel like she had done something else wrong, and she did not want any more punishment.

The Head Mistress picked up on her obvious distress and gave her an evil smile. She said, “Please take Tina to Nursery #1 and help Marge with feeding Tina.” She turned to Tina and said “Go with the poopie princess and Nanny Marge will show you your surprise.” She gave Tina another quick kiss and a pat to her butt.

Tina turned and while waving to Tammi Lee said “Bye Tammi Lee. Luv you.” She received a friendly wave in return and turned to the poopie princess and took her hand. As they left, she said excitedly “Can we do the poopie dance? Please?”

The Head Mistress did not need to hear the poopie princess’s response because she knew that it had to be “Yes! Sounds fun!”

The Head Mistress closed the door and walked over to the spanking chair and sat down. She was already tired and there was a lot to do before heading back to the hospital. She was going to spend the night holding her best friend’s hand. It might just be the last time.

“Nanny Veronica please scoop up Tammi Lee and get comfortable in the rocking chair. I have a story to tell and some news to share.” the Head Mistress said.

Nanny V was suddenly worried and a bit scared. Was this about why Tammi Lee was here and being treated so differently? Why did the Head Mistress look so tired?

Nanny V opened the play pen and lifted Tammi Lee into her arms. She absently gave her kiss on the cheek and then settled into the big rocking chair.

The Head Mistress was not sure were to start when she noticed the names painted on the wall. Perfect, she thought. She looked at Tammi Lee and said “I need you to stay in your Nanny’s arms while I explain this to you Tammi Lee. It is very important that you listen to everything I have to say. When I’m done, I will let you speak and ask questions. You may call me Head Mistress. Now do you understand what I have laid out for you?”

Tammi Lee gulped a little and said “Yes, Head Mistress.” Whatever she was going to tell him she was pretty sure she would not like it. Nobody leads off this way when they want to tell you good news.

The Head Mistress pointed at the list of names on the wall and said “These are the names of every troubled youth who has ever come through our program. You can see that your name, Tammi Lee, is on the bottom of the list. These troubled young men come through are program and are given a new name while they are with us. Once they leave here, they leave the name behind with us.”

The Head Mistress stood up and crossed the room. She ran her fingers across the first four names. She sighed and said “Except for these four names. Janice, Tina, Bobbi and Clara.”

Nanny Veronica listened raptly as the Head Mistress explained what happened long age and how much different things were today. She had never heard this history before. It was both exciting and nauseating. How could those people have done that to innocent people?

“We were able to help everyone recover except for these four. Bobbie Denison committed suicide before we even knew there was a problem. Clara Brand’s parents took her away and I don’t know if she ever recovered. Tina Jones became Tina Valentine. My daughter. She is no longer Chris Jones. For her, being a little girl was an escape from a brutal past and there was no desire to be anything more. Did you see anything else in her today when you played with her?” asked the Head Mistress.

Nanny V spoke first and said “No Head Mistress. She is all little girl. I have never seen anything masculine or grownup. She is a perfectly sweet girl all the time.”

“Hah, she is just like any other little girl. She can be moody and throw a tantrum like you wouldn’t believe” she said. The laugh was an unexpected but welcome surprise.

Tammi Lee was not really listening. Her mind was racing. Playing back all the things Tina had said to her, what her dad had said to her. Her voice was filled with tears as she asked the question for which she feared that she already had the answer “What about Janice? You have not mentioned her? What became of her?” She could feel Nanny V’s arms around her tighten with surprise at Tammi Lee’s outburst, obviously not yet following the logic path that Tammi Lee had.

“You already know the answer Tommy” she responded softly, the Head Mistress deliberately using Tommy’s real name.

“How, how can that be? My dad is not a little girl. He is everything you could want in a father! He is brave, strong, and educated. All the things you expect from a grown man” Tammi Lee said her voice rising a bit.

“You’re right Tommy, he is all those things plus a husband, lover and friend to your mother.” She added.

She went on to explain how they were able to build up Janice and allow her to have a fairly normal life. The life Janice could have had if not for BB’s. She explained how James’s mental coat worked and that Janice was still really at the core. That Janice had no memories of what went on before.

“Now we come to the problem Tommy. When James is under extreme pressure or stress, she struggles to retain control of her James coat. More and more Janice will appear. We have several high stress points happening right now. First was your coming to BB’s. Do you know why you’re really hear Tommy?” she asked.

She paused for just a moment and said “Yes, you screwed up but you are not usually given such a harsh treatment for what you did. Edna took advantage of your situation and arranged this time here. She wanted you to experience some of what your father went through. Janice built her coat on the foundation that Edna was always going to be there for her, always be her Nanny. That is why Edna has always been a fixture in your lives. She wants you to help be a support for Janice’s James coat.”

Tammi Lee asked “What about my mom? Doesn’t she know? Can’t she be a support?”

The Head Mistress shook her head and slumped back into her chair. She said “Your Mom did not know about Janice. Your father refused to tell her about it before they got married. Janice was deathly afraid to lose April. Janice through James loves your mother very deeply. So, despite all of our urging, James refused to tell her. Now we are in even worse shape. Your mother found out. She was exploring Edna’s house and discovered evidence of Janice. Your Mom did not take it very well. She went off on me, very loudly I must say. She said a whole bunch of things she probably didn’t mean and stormed off.”

“That sounds like my mom. She can really yell when she is mad at you” Tammi Lee said.

“Well, that’s not the worst of it. Unbeknownst to either of us your father overheard your mother’s tirade. This caused severe damage to her James’s coat. She could not even try to slip into it earlier.” She said.

“Another thing you don’t know, and almost none of the staff knows is that Edna is having surgery tomorrow to remove a brain tumor. It is very risky and there is a chance she might not make it. Please Veronica, keep this to yourself as much as possible. I will make a staff wide announcement later tonight so that those who wish can send up their prayers.” the Head Mistress said.

Nanny V squeezed Tammi Lee and started to cry. All of this and poor Mrs. Nelson getting surgery too? “I will follow your wishes Head Mistress” said Nanny V between small sobs.

The Head mistress nodded and turned her attention to Tammi Lee and said “I’m going to give you two choices Tommy. You can leave here immediately and chase after your mother. She fled the hospital after seeing Edna holding your distraught father or you can continue the program and help your father become James someday. I do not know where your mom went other than she is no longer at your house. As for your dad, he is here at BB’s. There is no James right now, only Janice. It is my hope that your interaction and you eventually going through the various stages of your program will help Janice be able to regain some control.”

Tammi Lee felt bad for his mom, but she chose to run away from this. Hopefully not far and not for long. It was an easy decision to make, he would do anything to help his dad. Anything.

“I want to help my dad Head Mistress. Tell me what to do!” Tammi Lee implored.

She smiled. At least something today was predictable. “Thank you, Tammi Lee. For now, continue following the rules. Nanny Veronica will feed you and before your bath I will bring both Tina and Janice back to play. If your dad pops up, you have my permission to answer like Tommy. But if it does not then don’t push it. We need to do this slowly. There is no need to rush things.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Suzy was almost home. Being head of security at BB’s was such a rush. That Tammi Lee really turned her on. As she pulled into the driveway, she scooped up today’s video of nursery shenanigans to show her wife. They would have a hot time after dinner. She walked into the quiet house and noticed immediately there was no dinner smell. It was unusual because Peggy hated spending their money on delivery. She was an excellent cook and had said something about lasagna before Suzy left this morning.

She had entered through the front door, and it was not until she got even with the hallway that led to the bedrooms, did she see the destruction. The hallway pictures were strewn across the floor and there looked like a smear of blood too. She raced down the hallway yelling “Peggy, Peggy are you ok. Are you hurt?” There was no answer. There were signs of a struggle in the bedroom too. She did a quick search of the house and Peggy was nowhere to be found. She settled into a kitchen chair and pulled out her cell phone. There were protocols to follow if this sort of thing happens.

She started to dial when the phone slipped from her hand and crashed to the floor. In the middle of the table was a large manilla envelope. Taped to the outside was a picture of Peggy and she was bloody and bruised. Worst of all was the large knife being held to her throat by an unseen person standing behind her. Underneath the picture written in bold black sharpie was the words “OPEN ME”.

Her hands trembled as she fumbled with the envelope. When it was finally opened, she dumped the contents onto the tabletop. There was a full dozen glossy photos of her beloved wife. Each worse than the one before. Especially the last one where there was a naked man laying in bed with her bound form. The threat obvious and rampant. Amongst the photos were several pages of demands. She put her face in her hands a wept deep into the night.               

(This is Chapter 11. I hope to have many parts as we follow Tommy’s summer of fun. Coming up Tammi Lee meets Janice, Edna preps for surgery, and April has an eye-opening discussion with her college friend. (CCApril@Proton.me)).

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • CCApril changed the title to BB's Nursery and Daycare (Chapter 11 posted 4/30/2023)
11 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I'm glad Tammi made the right choice to help her dad. We'll see how that all goes. Hopefully April gets ahold of herself and comes to her senses! 

Well, Tommy is sitting on Veronica's lap.

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

BB’s Nursery and Day Care Chapter 12

Nanny Marge held Janice close and stroked her hair. She hoped seeing Tina would perk the sad little girl up. These were going to be hard times for Janice, and she could use a friend. She looked up as Tina and the poopie princess danced their way into the nursery. She loved the enthusiasm that Tina was putting into the dance. At least she was enjoying the dance, meanwhile the poopie princess was starting to show a decided lack of enthusiasm. Her grunts were weak, and her squatting movements were not very deep. She was going to give a scathing performance review when she was derailed by a happy scream from Tina.

“Janice! I missed you.” shouted Tina. She forgot all about the poopie dance and ran for Janice.

Janice, seeing Tina, felt her spirts lift. Her friend would always love her. Janice shouted “Tina! I missed you too.”

They ran together and just melted into each other’s arms. They hugged each other for a long time. Both cried happy tears and gave each other lots of little kisses.

Nanny Marge turned to the poopie princess and said “Ok, poopie princess, go ahead and fix dinner for both Tina and Janice. They can hang out in the playpen until you get back.”

Happy to be doing something more normal the poopie princess said “Ok, Nanny Marge.”

Nanny Marge waited until she almost left the room and said, “While everyone is eating you can do the poopie dance to keep us entertained!”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“You need to get Tammi Lee’s dinner, let me hold her for a while.” The Head Mistress told Nanny V.

Nanny V slowly stood up. Her reluctance to give up her baby was written all over her face, but one did not say no to the Head Mistress. She held Tammi Lee while the Head Mistress settled into the rocking chair. Then she placed Tammi Lee into the Head Mistress’s waiting arms.

The Head Mistress gave Tammi Lee a big squeeze. When Nanny Veronica turned to leave, she shot a hand out and grabbed her hand. When Nanny V looked back, she gave it a gentle squeeze and said “It’s ok Veronica. We will all carry on the best we can. I will be with Edna all night. She will not be alone.”

Nanny V let slide another tear and leaned down a gave the Head Mistress a kiss on the cheek and a big hug and said “Please give Mrs. Nelson those from me and tell her we love her and miss her.”

The Head Mistress reached up and brushed Nanny V’s tear away and with a voice full of emotion said, “I will dear.”

Once Nanny V scurried off to get Tammi Lee’s dinner the Head Mistress turned her attention to Tammi Lee. “How are you holding up Tammi Lee?” she asked. Not waiting for an answer, she started the chair to rock and let out a sigh. It felt good to sit down for a while.

Tammi Lee was not sure how to answer her. She figured that as sore as her tushie was she did not need another spanking for speaking in the nursery. So, she just snuggled in closer to the Head Mistress and enjoyed the strong arms holding her.

She smiled at the good behavior and said “It is ok to talk to me Tammi Lee, just be respectful. I just dumped a huge emotional load on you. As a matter of fact, I think I will arrange a special treat for you tonight for bath time.” Maybe she and Marge could get a copy of the video later, after all the emotional drama was complete.

Tentatively Tammi Lee said, “Is my dad really here, right now?”

“Yes, just a few door downs in Nursery #1. He and Tina are about to have the same dinner you are.” the Head Mistress answered.

“And he is acting like a little girl? Like he is having a mental breakdown or something?” Tammi Lee asked.

“It’s much more complicated than that. You can judge for yourself later tonight. Keep in mind that he is not acting. Janice is at the core of your dad. It would be more accurate to say that Janice is acting as your father. But that’s not not true either. Think of it more like a caterpillar and a butterfly. They do not look alike, they do not act the same, but they are the same insect. For Janice it is a temporary transition. Normally, she can move back and forth but chooses to be the butterfly because she wanted a life with your mom and a precious child. Both things that she could not do as a caterpillar.” She explained. It was not easy to explain but she kind of liked the butterfly analogy.

Tammi Lee paused and swallowed before saying “Will Janice be my daddy again?” She was scared and worried. She thought her dad was perfect. The thought of losing him was almost too much to bear.

The Head Mistress weighed her word carefully before responding “There are three people that Janice can use as a support to her becoming James again. Right now, you are the only here. I pray to God that Edna will soon be able to help as well. You will need to be brave and be whatever your dad needs. It may be a little sister, or it may be his son.”

If possible, Tammi lee’s voice got softer and whispered, “Is my mom coming back soon?” Her tears once more sliding down her cheeks. She felt like her family was gone.

“She just had her whole life flipped upside down, sweetie. She just needs some time to think. I’m not sure when she will return but I think she will. She loves your father and I believe she will eventually come back and try to work things out.” the Head Mistress said. She very purposely did not get into the very real possibility that Janice would never be able to take up being James again without her.

The Head Mistress pulled out the pink and white princess pacifier from the pocket of her dress and slipped into Tammi Lee’s mouth. “Everything will be ok baby, you have your Nanny’s here to take care of everything.” She rocked her baby girl and sang a soft little song while they waited for Nanny V to return with dinner.

Between the rocking of the chair, the soft song, the binky and the warm embrace Tammi Lee felt better and not quite so broken.

Tammi Lee sat in her highchair and finished her dessert. She was sure everything was tasty, but she couldn’t have told anyone what it was. She held still as Nanny V washed her face and hands. A moment later and the tray was removed, and Nanny V helped her to the floor. She crawled over to her playpen and scooped up Astrid.

Nanny V could see how nervous Tammi Lee was. She grabbed Tammi Lee’s untouched bottle of water and went into the playpen and sat down next to her. She pulled Tammi Lee into her lap and laid her back and held the bottles nipple to her lips. She could feel Tammi Lee tense for a moment and then give in. She took the nipple and began to drink her water.

Her Nanny was perfect she thought. She knew exactly how to calm her racing heart. Even if it was not the exact way, Tammi Lee wished her father to see her. It was not like her father was going to come in here in his work clothes. He knew the truth of what was going to happen to her, her being made to play baby, at BB’s and Tammi Lee didn’t see the need to be shy about it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Head Mistress led Janice out of nursery #1. She left Tina and the Poopie Princess behind. She wanted to give Janice and Tammi Lee a few minutes before the whirlwind that was her daughter interrupted them. She paused in front of the door and used both hands to hold Janice’s cheeks. She said, “You know who is in there waiting for you?” She asked the question to judge where Janice was at. She seemed to be fluctuating between 3 and 5 right now. Both were ok and better than slipping in to an infant state.

Janice said, “It’s Tommy pretending to be Tammi Lee my little sister.” She was fine with pretending. She was looking forward to playing with Tammi Lee. She needed to make sure she was still Tommy, and that Tommy didn’t hate her too like his mommy did. She was not feeling very stable, and she desperately needed Tommy to accept her.

Auntie Rose opened the door to nursery #4 and led her niece into the room.

Tammi Lee was relaxing in Nanny V’s strong arms. Her empty bottle on the floor next to her. At first, she wondered who the little girl was that the Head Mistress was holding hands with. She was wearing a cute red dress. Then it hit her. It was all true, that was her dad standing there, her free hand unconsciously holding onto the hem of her dress.

All nursery rules and protocols went out the window. Tammi Lee did not even consider them. She climbed to her feet, jumped the playpen wall and threw herself at her dad.

Janice was slightly shocked at all the rule breaking. She was a very good girl by nature. The feeling of her Tommy hugging her was an enormous relief though. She could feel her James coat swirl around her. This tiny bit of control was the most she had had since April hurt her. She grasped enough of it to say “Tommy, I love you so much” in James’s deeper voice.

Tammi Lee looked up into her father’s eyes and said “I love you too dad. I’m here for you. I’m not going anywhere.” She could see an inner struggle taking place within her dad. She softly added “It’s ok dad. You can be Janice. I would like to meet her.”

James gave his son one last hug as the small pieces of the coat started to slip away and soon only Janice would remain. Her higher pitched girlish voice was returning even as she said “I would like that. It would be easier for me if we could be Janice and Tammi Lee for a while. I don’t feel like a grownup right now. Can you pretend with me? But only pretend. I don’t want you to be stuck as Tammi Lee forever.”

Tammi Lee nodded her head said, “I kind a like pretending to be Tammi Lee.” She smiled and then gave her dad one last kiss on the cheek before plopping herself back down on her butt.

The Head Mistress wiped a tear from her cheek. This was so much better than she had hoped for. She snatched Tina to her breast before the child could sneak past her. She needed a hug and to hug. Despite Tina’s obvious excitement about playing, she leaned into her Mommy and happily let herself be loved.

She let go of Tina and said “Girls! We need to follow Tammi Lee’s nursery rules while playing here. That means no walking. Tammi Lee you may talk as long as it is age appropriate. You girls can play until bath time.” She held in a giggle as she watched Tina and Janice drop to their knees and crawl after Tammi Lee and into the play pen.

The Head Mistress waved Nanny V over and said “When bath time comes Nanny Marge will take Janice and Tina back to Nursery #1 for bath and bedtime. I’m going to the hospital later tonight to be with Edna so Tina will spend the night here.” With a wicked grin she whispered “After the girls leave you and Tammi Lee can share some tub time together. I’m sure you could find something to do together in a hot tub full of sudsy water. Hmm?”

Nanny V flushed red. She was almost as embarrassed as when everyone was watching her tell Tammi Lee to cum for her.

“Ha,Ha, you turn so pink when your embarrassed.” She said with a laugh. She continued with “You may let your fingers do the walking, so to speak, but you know where the line is. Don’t cross it. Have fun. Today was hard on both of you.”

“Thank you, Head Mistress!” Nanny V said with a naughty smile of her own. She wanted nothing more than to kick everyone out and start bath time, but she would wait.

Tammi Lee watched Janice and Tina play. They were not pretending to play. They used their imaginations and put their heart into every doll voice and every pretend animal. She found herself swept along with all the antics and games. Janice and Tina went out of their way to include Tammi Lee as much as possible. She was both surprised and exhausted when the Head Mistress announced that play time was over, and it was bath time for all dirty little girls. This proclamation was met with some excitement as bath time was more play time for Tina and Janice. She was kissed and hugged by Tina first and then Janice who wished her pleasant dreams and told Tammi Lee that she loved her. Suddenly it was just Nanny V and Tammi Lee left in the nursery.

Nanny V went into the playpen and checked Tammi Lee’s diaper absently. Still dry. She let her fingers linger as she felt her little clitty grow. The hardening lump in Tammi Lee’s diaper and the crinkle noise that came from each gentle squeeze and pat was causing Nanny V to start breathing faster. She smiled and said “I’m going to get your bath going sweetie, you should go peepee. Let’s not waste that cute diaper.”

Tammi Lee paused for a minute, letting the absurdity of her current circumstances wash over her. She was on her hands and knees wearing baby clothes, very girly baby clothes, asked to fill her diaper with peepee and then get bathed. She was also very worried about her parents. Then a waft of Nanny V’s perfume hit her nose and she threw all those thoughts aside. She was waiting for her. Tammi Lee let her bladder go and felt the padding around her crotch expand and warm. Not an uncomfortable feeling. When she finished, she crawled her way to the bathroom.

Nanny V filled the tub with hot but not too hot water. She added some bath oils and bubble bath. She didn’t even notice that Tammi Lee had crawled into the bathroom until she felt a bump against her leg. She reached down and stroked her hair. She pointed to the changing mat already laid out on the floor and said, “Go ahead and lay down baby and I will get you ready for your bath.” She reached over and shut the water off and knelt to remove Tammi Lee’s clothes.

Each piece of clothes was paired with tickles and gentle touches of her finger across the newly exposed skin. She loved making her little girl wiggle and squirm with each touch. When she had Tammi Lee in just her diaper she smiled at the sight. She knelt and slowly ripped open the tapes and peeled her out of the warm wet diaper. She rolled it up and tossed it into the diaper pail. Never really taking her eyes off her girl.

Tammi Lee climbed into the tub full of hot sudsy water. She gave a slight wince as she settled on to her aching butt cheeks. She played with the pile of bubbles while she waited for Nanny V to start washing her. She finally realized something was different when she heard Nanny V’s shoes hit the floor. Nanny V was standing there in just her nursing bra and panties. Her dress was pooled around her feet. Tammi Lee stared at her. She was so beautiful. Her breath caught in her throat. She could feel her heartbeat speed up and a flush of heat ran through her.

Nanny V reached behind her back and let her bra fall to the floor. She slipped her fingers into the waistband of her panties and began to slide them down across her hips. She looked at Tammi Lee’s face and the naked desire that showed there took her breath away. She was not a virgin, she had a fling or two since high school. But no one had looked at her this way. Looked at her like she was the center of their universe. She watched as Tammi Lee’s eyes followed the panties as they fell to the floor. Watched as her eyes lifted and then focused on her kitty. Then her eyes flicked up and met hers before being drawn back once more.

Tammi Lee stared at Nanny V’s nearly hairless pussy. She had never seen one before that was real. Just on Pornhub. It was hard to look away. She glanced up at Nanny V’s face but was drawn back to the perfect line of hair that was all that there was of Nanny V’s pubic hair. It was less than an inch wide and maybe three inches long. She reached her hand up wanting to touch it, to stroke that little patch of fur. She caught herself with her hand half raised and realized what she had almost done. She dropped her arm.

She wanted Tammi Lee to touch her, to feel those warm fingers slide across her skin. When she dropped her arm, she quickly reached out and caught her hand. She slowly pulled it closer until the barest tips of her fingers were brushing her pubic hair.

Tammi Lee’s fingers trembled as the tips barely caressed the soft down of her Nanny’s pubic hair. She stroked it lovingly. The skin was warm, almost hot to her touch. She could feel Nanny V trembling almost as much as she was. As she slid her fingers down, she could feel her open up. Tammi Lee’s fingers suddenly slippery and wet. She heard a soft moan from Nanny V and figured she must be doing something right. She slid her finger up and down. She wanted to do more. Touch more but found herself waiting for permission. No, not quite permission but direction. She wanted to be told what to do next.

Nanny V moaned as the fingers slid across her opening, running across her clit. She could have cum from the gentle caresses but wanted more. She caught the wandering fingers and held Tammi Lee’s hand. She slipped into the tub behind Tammi Lee and pulled her into her embrace. She grabbed a sponge and gently washed Tammi Lee. Running the soapy sponge across her chest and arms. Pausing now and then to lean down and plant kisses on her neck or nibble on her ear lobe. She whispered “My sweet baby girl, Nanny loves you so much. You belong to me sweetie, now and forever.” More kisses and strategic sponge rubbing. She whispered, “Do you love your Nanny?”

Tammi Lee was awash in pleasure and lust. She did not hesitate and whispered back “Yes, Nanny.”

Nanny V smiled and stroked her sponge lower across Tammi Lee’s groin. Her sponge making sure that Tammi Lee’s clitty was clean, very, very clean. She stroked the sponge encased clitty and enjoyed the wiggling. Tammi lee was pressed back hard against her and the sliding friction between the sexy little butt and her very excited kitty was causing her to breathe a little faster as well.

Tammi Lee was close and her creamies were ready to explode when the sponge stopped. Strong arms spun her around and pulled her onto Nanny’s lap. She looked up into her Nanny’s eyes and smiled a shy little smile. She was putty in the hands of her Nanny and loved it. Nanny’s head lowered and Tammi Lee was kissed. It was not a gentle kiss for a baby. It was a hungry kiss from a woman. It was hot and filled with tongue. She opened her mouth and let Nanny V in. She was thoroughly kissed and then kissed again. The last kiss was soft and sweet but no less intense. As Nanny pulled back from the last kiss, she tugged a little at Tammi Lee’s lower lip with her teeth. Their eyes locked once more.

Nanny V shifted a little, then she maneuvered Tammi Lee a little. Once Tammi Lee was in position, she pulled Tammi Lee’s head into her chest and cooed “Time for your special milk my sweet baby girl. Nanny has a plenty for a good thirsty baby.”

Tammi Lee wasted no time in taking the engorged milk dripping nipple into her mouth. She quickly established her suckling rhythm and filled her mouth with swallow after swallow of the greatest drink she could have hoped for. As she drank, she idly caressed Nanny V’s other breast. Enjoying the heavy weight, the warm skin and the slowly leaking nipple. Every time her Nanny moaned Tammi Lee’s clitty throbbed and twitched.

Nanny V felt her self-control slipping as she moved Tammi Lee to her other nipple. She wanted her breasts almost empty before she let her fingers play with Tammi Lee’s clitty. Screw it! If she had to pump before bed, then so be it. She had one arm holding Tammi Lee close to her and that hand was gently stroking Tammi Lee’s smooth skin along her back. The other hand though was free, and she used it to move Tammi’s hand between her legs. She held it tightly there and whispered with a passion filled voice “Play with Nanny’s Kitty, baby. Show Nanny how much you want her.” Then she released it and wrapped her fingers around the hard clitty poking out between Tammi Lee’s thighs.

Tammi Lee was experiencing sensory overload. She had a mouthful of nipple and milk. She was in a warm tub naked, with whom she was pretty sure was the most beautiful woman on the planet, who was also naked. Her fingers were exploring a woman’s pussy for the first time in her life. Last but not least there was a sensuous hand slowly stroking her clitty. Things were building up inside her. She could feel an explosion coming. She swallowed her milk and listened to Nanny’s voice and body to help her figure out what she was doing with her fingers. She stroked and inserted a finger. Judging by the intake of breath and the small cry that seemed to be a good thing.

Nanny V gave a little cry when Tammi Lee slipped a finger into her. Yes. This is what she wanted. She briefly considered throwing caution to the wind and having Tammi Lee fuck her. She wanted her inside her so much. However, there were worse things than being the “Poopie Princess” and she was not ready to pay that price. Such thoughts disappeared when Tammi ran her thumb over her clit and her hips bucked involuntarily and she moaned out “Oh, yes! Do that again baby…..That’s it……oh god, yes!”

Tammi Lee smiled around the nipple in her mouth. Unaware of the pleasure she had previously delivered her Nanny. This was special. She was directly causing her Nanny to writhe and cry out. Giving her pleasure seemed to be even better than getting pleasure. Until Nanny’s fingers tightened their grip on her hard clitty. The fingers suddenly stroking faster and faster. Tammi Lee let out her own moans as she was pulled towards her orgasm.

Nanny V came hard against the fingers working her. Her pleasure peaking in waves that forced her thighs to clamp on Tammi Lees fingers. She let loose a torrent of “Oh God! Oh god! Yes…Yes…” as she shuddered in joy. Her fingers never stopping the stroking of Tammi Lee’s clitty. She pulled Tammi Lee’s head from her breast and looked her eye and mouthed silently “cum for mommy, cum for mommy”.

Tammi Lee did not need to hear the words, they were already burnt into her mind from yesterday. She saw the lips move and provided her own soundtrack “cum for mommy”. So, she did. Her clitty shooting shot after shot of creamies into the bath water.

Once the caught their breath again Nanny V drained the tub and refilled it with more hot soapy water. She held her baby and they just relaxed. She stroked her hair, and they just enjoyed each other’s company. “Do you want to talk to me about your dad?” Nanny V asked. She was worried about Mrs. Nelson but there was nothing she could do about that. What she could do was be here for Tammi Lee. “We can talk a little here in the tub. If you want.”

Tammi Lee thought about it. Did she want to talk more about it? Not really. What she really wanted was what she was getting right now. Some big strong arms to hold her and a sweet loving voice to tell him everything was going to be ok. “No talk Nanny, just hold me” she said her eye filling with tears.

Nanny V held her baby girl and whispered loving heartfelt things until the water grew cold.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tina’s mother led her away after the two girls had bathed together. It had been a very long time since the two shared a tub, but they played together as if they did it every day. They had a large collection of rubber sea animals and they played “Sea World Adventures -Starring Tina and Janice”. While they played Tina’s mom washed their hair and clapped when called for during the various adventures.

Janice was taken from the tub by Nanny Marge and laid onto the changing table. “Do you want big girl panties, a Princess Elsa nighttime pullup or a little mermaid diaper?” she asked Janice.

Janice was feeling happy. She got to play in the tub and see Tina again. She asked, “Is Tina sleeping here tonight?” That made a big difference. She wanted to wear the same as Tina.

Nanny Marge smiled knowing were this was going. “Yes sweetie. Tina is going to stay here with you for a few days. We put two cribs together and lowered the rails between them so you can sleep together.” She tickled Janice’s belly and said “Do you want to wear a nighttime diaper like Tina does? Which Princess nightgown do want to wear?”

Janice smiled she was pretty sure that Tina still wore her diaper at night. Tina was scared of the dark and did not want to go find her pottie chair in the dark. “Diaper please Nanny” she said happily. She would probably be fine with her big girl panties, but she was having a sleepover after all. While Nanny Marge powdered her and tapped the diaper tightly closed, she pondered her nightie wear. She was always partial to snow white. She was just so pretty in the old cartoon. “Snow White Nanny! I want to be Snow White tonight.” Janice happily decreed.

“Snow White it is my pretty girl” Nanny Marge said. She checked that she remembered to close the table strap before digging through the various nightgowns that were brought in earlier. She found it in the pile. She wanted to be surprised that there was a Snow White nightgown but she knew that the Head Mistress seldom missed a trick. She released the chest strap and had Janice sit up. “Hands up sweetie” she said. Once Janice lifted up her arms, she slipped the gown over her head.  

She helped Janice off the table and led her over to the rocking chair. She said, “Sit her Janice, I have another question for you.” Once she was seated, she said” Your Auntie was not sure how you would be doing tonight, and she was worried about you. Right now, Tina is having a baba with her mommy. You can have a baba too or if you’re feeling like you need more comfort, we have a Nanny that wants you to nurse from her.”

Janice was starting to feel a little sad and the thought of a baba was very comforting, but the chance to nurse was even better. She wanted to nurse from Nanny Edna but knew that was not going to happen. “I would like to nurse Nanny Marge” she said shyly.

Suddenly wishing that she was capable of nursing Janice she said “Ok sweety, stay in your chair and I will send in Nanny Becky. Although right now Nanny Becky is today’s Poopie Princess.”

Janice giggled. The idea of one of the Nanny’s being the Poopie Princess was funny. It did not occur to her earlier that the poopie princess was also a Nanny.

A few minutes later Nanny Marge led the Poopie Princess into the nursery. Janice clapped her hands and said “Poopie Dance, Poopie Dance!”

Nanny Becky was feeling happy when she walked into the nursery. She was looking forward to having another baby to nurse. Even the expected call to dance did little to dampen her enthusiasm. She danced, squatted and pretended to poop. Janice’s girly giggles and hand claps were heartwarming as they were clearly well meant. When she finished, she went over and kissed the girl on the cheek and said “Do you like the poopy dance, sweetheart?”

Janice smiled and laughing said “You dance good, Poopy Princess!”

Nanny Becky smiled back and said, “Thank you!” Nanny Becky noticed that someone had brought in a nursing couch. She had never seen one here before. It must have been in storage. Janice was a bit bigger than Tammi Lee and she could not have held her in the rocking chair. She started to remove her dress. There was no way to free her breasts and keep the princess dress on. She was wearing a nursing bra and was quickly set up for the feeding. She turned to Janice and said, “Come here pumpkin, let Nanny Becky take care of you.”

Janice got up from the rocking chair and slowly walked over to Nanny Becky. She briefly considered not breast feeding. If she had her James coat up and working, she would have said no as there was no way April would be ok with James sucking on some beautiful young women’s nipples. But as Janice she was not interested or moved by sex or nudity. She saw Nanny Becky’s breast as a source of comfort and milk. She really needed comfort. She laid herself across Nanny Becky’s lap and let herself be held.

Nanny Becky popped the snap on her nursing bra and her nipple stiffened. She pulled Janice closer, and Janice happily took the nipple into her mouth. She felt Janice suck and pull. Her milk freely flowing from her heavy breast. She had needed to pump, and it felt wonderful to have the pressure released.

She stroked Janice’s hair and said, “There’s my good girl, let Nanny take care of you.” This was so different than with Tammi Lee. That was about her needs and a sexual hunger that caused her to overreact. With Janice there was no real sexual edge. A little of course, because having your nipples sucked felt very good. This was so maternal that it overshadowed that. Nanny Becky could almost feel like she was nursing her own child. Janice was an average sized man, but she projected the perfect little girl that it was very easy to forget what she really was.

Janice felt her suction broken with a finger in her mouth. She was half asleep and was suckling on autopilot. She awoke most of the way as she repositioned herself to continue nursing on the other breast. Once more she took the nipple into her mouth and let herself drift off to that happy halfway point between being awake and asleep.

Nanny Becky could tell when Janice fell asleep. Her nursing slowed considerably but never stopped. Nanny let her gentle sucking continue until there was nothing left. Janice was too big to move on her own and too comfortable to wake up. Nanny Becky opened a little bag tied to the nursing couch and pulled out a pacifier. Its pristine white plastic mouth guard showed that it was brand new. She broke Janice’s suction and quickly slipped the pacifier into her still sucking mouth. She closed her bra snaps and decided that the couch was a perfect spot to rest her legs. She was tired. The poopie dance required a lot of squatting and she had danced many times today. She closed her eyes and held the girl close.

Nanny Marge led Tina into the Nursery. Tina’s Mom had given her a baba and read her a story before heading to the hospital to be with Edna. She smiled at the two cuddled up on the couch. She took her phone out and took a picture and sent it to Mrs. Nelson. She knew that she was very worried about Janice. Beside her she could her Tina giggle at the sight. She said, “Let’s get you into bed honey, and then I will bring Janice.”

“Ok Nanny” yawned Tina. She shuffled over to the double crib and climbed in and slid all the way in so there was room for Janice.

Nanny Marge lifted Janice from Nanny Becky’s lap and carried her to the crib. Janice barely stirred and settled right back to sleep when Nanny said “Shhhush little one, go back to sleep. Your sweet dreams are waiting for you.” Nanny Marge slid Janice into the crib and raised the rail so nobody would fall out. She saw that Janice still had her binky and offered one to Tina who shook her head. She sometimes had nightmares and the pacifier in her mouth made them worse. Instead, she reached out and took Janice’s hand in hers and closed her eyes. Friends made sleeping better.

Nanny Marge woke up a groggy Nanny Becky and helped her off the coach and on towards her room. She gave Nanny Becky a quick peck on the cheek and said “Goodnight, Poopie Princess. Go get some sleep.” Then she headed for her own bed thinking she needed to say a few prayers for Mrs. Nelson before going to sleep herself.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The car trip was long but uneventful for April. She arrived at her friend’s house just before midnight. It was a new house in a small subdivision on the outskirts of town. There was plenty of space in the driveway, so she pulled in and parked. Before she shut the car off the front door was open and she could see Julia standing there. Her relief that April made it there was evident on her face. April was surprised at how much that meant to her. She needed someone anyone that was on her side. Someone to lean on. Without James she felt that her life was stalled, and she did not know what to do next.

Julia hurried down the steps and took April into her arms and gave her a big hug. She could tell that April was exhausted both mentally and physically. “I’m so glad you made it! Let me grab your bag and get you into the house.” Julia said.

“Thank you so much for taking me in. I really need a friend right now.” April said. She took her overnight bag from the back seat and then let Julia take it from her. She locked the car and followed her friend into the house.

“Anything for you April, you know that.” Julia Said. The she yelled out “Mark, April is here.”

Mark came into the living room and gave April a quick hug, took her suitcase from her and said” I’m glad you made it here ok. We have the spare bedroom all set for you. You know you’re welcome to stay as long as you need to.” He disappeared back down the hall and put April’s suitcase in her room. He did a quick search and made sure that none of their playthings were left out. They liked to use the spare room for adult fun and games. Satisfied that everything was put away he headed to bed. He knew that the ladies would want to be alone.

For the first half hour Julia just held April as she cried and sobbed in her arms. She spoke a little, but the words didn’t make much sense, mostly just sob filled rambling. Once the tears slowed and she blew her nose she shared the whole tale. Going to jail for talking was the least of her concerns. She started with Tommy’s accident and finally ended with walking away from the hospital.

Julia listened to the story with wide eyes. To think a place like this could exist. She had known James in college. The four of them double dated all the time. She never would have suspected that there was a hidden side to James. But then nobody could really know all sides of a person. She finally asked, “What do you feel about James?”

April looked at Julia and opened her mouth and then shut it. She was not sure exactly how to spit out the various feelings going through her head.

“Just say the first thing that pops into your head” Julia said.

April opened her mouth and said “He lied to me, all these years. He hid who he was from me.”

Ah issue number one thought Julia. She said “Yes, he did. It was a massive cover up. But how was he supposed to tell you something like that?”

April just shook her head and said “I don’t know but he damn well should have tried! I should not have found out by seeing a picture of him in his damn easter dress!”

Julia looked into to April’s eyes and said, “I suppose you have told James all your secrets too?”

April offhandedly said “I don’t keep secrets from James. I’ve told him everything about my past.”

“Give me a second, I’ll be right back” Julia said as she got up from the couch. She went into her bedroom and got a small jewelry box from the back of the closet. She paused long enough to smile at her sleeping husband then returned to the couch.

She sat by April and said again “All your secrets?”

April paused a little and stated “Yes, all of them.”

“Good. Then you told him about that time you and I got snowed in the extra day at the ski lodge in Big Bear?” Julia asked. She already knew the answer. The ski trip was a couple of weeks before they even started dating James and Mark. They both got drunk on a bottle of wine or three and fooled around. A first and last womanly exploration for each of them. It was a hell of night though. What she could remember anyways.

April suddenly blushed a deep crimson color. “That was before we were married, and my past relationships are none of his business” she said hotly.

“Oh, I agree but past secrets can sometimes come out.” Julia said. She opened the jewelry box and pried open the false bottom. “How would James have reacted if he would have accidentally come across these?” she said as she handed her several photographs.

April looked at the photo and her hand shot to her mouth, and she gasped. They were photos of April and Julia having sex. The top photo was a picture of April smiling up at the camera from between Julia’s thighs. In the second one they switched positions. There were others. Between the two of them they managed to get some very explicit shots of each other. She had never seen these before. She vaguely remembered taking some pictures that night but most of it was a big sexy blur. “Where did you get these..How..oh my…Wow” she stuttered as she looked through them.

“Imagine my surprise when I had an old roll of film developed that I found in a box marked college junk. I had the film developed quite some time ago but never found the right time to show them to you. We sure were hot back then!” Julia said with a great big grin. Her grin faded a bit and said “What about my question? How would James react if he stumbled across them?”

April handed the photos back, squashing the part of her that wanted to ask for a set the pictures for herself. She sighed and said “I would have some explaining to do. I don’t think he would have got mad but there would be questions, lots of questions. But this is not quite the same thing.” April said.

Julia shrugged and said, “For some men it would be a gut shot to think that their wife was cheating on them with another women.”

“I get that, but I would just explain that it was from before….” April said as her voice trailed off. She looked up at Julia and “I see. I never let James explain anything. I just ignored everything and ran.”

Julia pulled out an envelope from the box before putting the pictures away and replacing the false bottom. She handed the envelope to April and with a smirk said “Here’s your set of photos. Feel free to share them with James later after everything is worked out.”

April eyed the sealed envelope and quietly slipped it into her purse for later consideration.

Julia looked across at April and said, “Now what is the next thing that’s bothering you about James?”

April was holding the most painful part back. April just blurted out “I married a fricking five year old girl pretending to be a man! I’m repulsed by the fact we slept together, disgusted with myself. I saw her.  The little girl that is inside James. How can I have done these things to a little girl?” April said with a sob filled cry.

Julia pulled April in close and hugged her some more. Finally, the true to core of the matter. “April, I think we need to sleep on this one. We are both very tired and I think this needs some careful thought.” She pulled April up from the couch and led her to the spare room.  

“I think you’re right Julia, I’m exhausted and I’m having a hard time thinking clearly”. April said as she entered her bedroom.

“The bathroom is across the hall. But let me leave you with a parting thought. Forget about the old ladies and ask yourself this question. From all your years of experience with James, is he a man that can be a little girl or is he a little girl that can be a man?” Julia said with a wave and disappeared into her room at the end of the hall.

Edna was sleeping. They had given her something to help her sleep. She was too nervous to sleep otherwise. Rose on the other hand, was still awake. She was not ready to sleep. She would hold her friend’s hand. This may be the last time and she would not miss a minute of it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

John Evans was sleeping. His dreams were filled with little girls’ dresses and painful beatings. No matter how many times he played with his dollies it was not good enough for his mistress. She would scream at him and hit him with the riding crop. He was suddenly awakened by his phone alarm. He moaned and rolled over. He was thankful for anything that woke him from those nightmares.

A quick scramble and he recovered his cell phone from the floor where it had landed after vibrating off the table. He picked it up and studied the message. It looked like typical junk email. It wasn’t. He went into the small office and sat at his desk. It was a complicated code requiring a two-step process. Even then all it said was “Your two library books are in and need to be checked out between 11:15 and 12 tomorrow.” He could have screamed he was so happy. Both subjects were at BB’s. They planned to raid the place at midnight tomorrow and he needed to have them secured for transport. Cameras and security would go down at 11:15 pm and he would need to locate and subdue the two. First thing tomorrow he would move up his appointment time. Fortunately, he was already scheduled for Friday so bumping it up by a couple of days should not be a big issue. Weekdays were generally slow at BB’s. In less than 24 hours he would be done with little girls’ dresses and all the other crap he had to put up with.

He crawled back into bed having never taken out the large pacifier from his mouth. He closed his eyes and pictured Nanny Katherine tied to a changing table. He had plans for her. What could he do to her in that 45 minute window? Many things he decided. She liked to use that belt in her Nursery. He would use that on her for a while and then strangle her with it. Perfect. The only thing left to decide was if he would fuck her before or after she was dead.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Suzy was still at the kitchen table. She was broken and barely able to think. She was supposed to call it in. She knew that the odds of getting her wife back were small. Making the call to the Agency would pretty much guarantee she would never be returned alive. She would take a small hope over no hope at all.

She heard a small thump from the front door. It was a small noise, but the house was very quiet. She rose slowly and approached the door. She looked out and saw nothing on the porch. Shrugging she opened the door and looked around. The porch was truly empty. She went to close the door and then saw the envelope that had been stuck there. She ripped it down and then locked her door shut once more. She opened it up slowly not knowing what else they could have shown her. The envelope contained a small slip of paper. It simply said “Tomorrow”.

(This is Chapter 12. I hope to have many parts as we follow Tommy’s summer of fun. Coming up John Evans joins the daycare group, Edna has surgery, the girls get to play in the pool and April gets more surprises. (CCApril@Proton.me)).

• Like 8
  • CCApril changed the title to BB's Nursery and Daycare (Chapter 12 posted 5/15/2023)
11 hours ago, littlebopeeper said:

Ah, to be young and innocent and full of raging hormones.  The bathtub scene might well be your best to date.  It sure brings back memories of a certain night on a Florida beach when I was 16.

Thank You!! I rewrote it twice trying to get the tub fun to be a reflection of how the first time seems overpowering. I don't know what perfume or powdered scent Carol (my sweet taker of my pesky virginity) wore that night but It is seared into my brain even now. If I even catch a whiff of it I will get an instant reaction.

5 hours ago, kirababy said:

Another fun chapter, lots of disparate plot lines, which obviously will be coming together, but how?

Two or three more chapters and you will see a lot of those plot lines crashing together! A bad day at BB's and no Spencer Tracey to help out!! (Yeah, old reference ;) )

This is one of the very best stories I read on this site. Your writing is always great.

I remember my first time too. We were both virgins. I was a gentlemen and waited

until SHE was ready. Can't wait for the next chapter.

I have a question who is Suzy and what is this about?? 🙂

• Like 2

The side plots about Suzi and John Evans are confusing. (I'm not even sure whether they are the same plot or different ones.) In any case, I'm not certain that this piece needs a thriller element. Given that it has one, though, I'd like to know a little more about these people. I realize that you did discuss them earlier, but they are nowhere near as memorable at this point as everyone who has been foregrounded, and it seems that they are about to become huge players.

None of this detracts, though, from one of the most fascinating and original pieces on the site. You've twisted and interwoven several tropes together as if they were strands of leather or plastic braided into a lanyard, and you've done such a marvelous job that you are keeping many of us on edge awaiting each new chapter. 🙂

• Like 1
7 hours ago, kerry said:

The side plots about Suzi and John Evans are confusing. (I'm not even sure whether they are the same plot or different ones.) In any case, I'm not certain that this piece needs a thriller element. Given that it has one, though, I'd like to know a little more about these people. I realize that you did discuss them earlier, but they are nowhere near as memorable at this point as everyone who has been foregrounded, and it seems that they are about to become huge players.

None of this detracts, though, from one of the most fascinating and original pieces on the site. You've twisted and interwoven several tropes together as if they were strands of leather or plastic braided into a lanyard, and you've done such a marvelous job that you are keeping many of us on edge awaiting each new chapter. 🙂

The down side to writing in chapters is the length of time between them. Some characters were introduced a while ago. Suzy is the head of security at BB's. John Evans is a nasty bad guy who has been forced to go undercover at BB's and play as a little girl. He has a love/hate with pretending to be a little girl. Finally both Janice and Tina are together and the bad guys are getting ready to attempt to grab them and John is expected to secure them.  

I hope that helps! Feel free to email me if you want more in depth discussion.

April

• Thanks 1
  • CCApril changed the title to BB’s Nursery and Day Care Epilogue The Party Part 2B (The return of the Poopie Princess!) Posted 3/3/2024)