LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help looking

Pilotdj

21 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@Pilotdj Good luck!  Most stores only have cloth backed diapers.

I second @DiaperboyEddie12's Assessment. most places that have diapers do not sell plastic back diapers anywhere, and if they were plastic backed, the quality is questionable at best. most diapers that they call diapers are not diapers at all, and they're only used by people who just barely dribble and do not have the same types of situation situations where they don't have any control at all and would release everything on one shot. this is one of the negative things about wearing diapers, is everybody thinks people are gonna be dribbling rather than using the diaper to its fullest extent possible.

Right now the only place that I can think of that you could get something even close to that would be to order it online. the closest thing that you could probably do would be to get them through Amazon, however you may be paying a little bit more for them, or you may end up not being able to get what you're looking for, so it's almost like a crap shoot sometimes. I'm lucky that I get my North Shore Mega Max's through north shore so I don't have to worry about that, But others probably will have to worry about where they would get plastic back diapers common because not very many places I know of sell them sell them, And as I said any plastic back diaper that is probably out there for people to use is not very good quality wise.

Good Luck!

Brian

9 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

Right now the only place that I can think of that you could get something even close to that would be to order it online. the closest thing that you could probably do would be to get them through Amazon, 

Good Luck!

Brian

Speaking of amazon, She could have them shipped to a local or distant amazon locker or hub and pick them up there. There may also be some medical supply stores in the area that may carry non-store brands, some of these may even carry ab type diapers.

If you have a medical supply store that might be worth a check, but, honestly most of them only will carry the same thing that every other store has in stock. In part this is do to legal BS.  Still, thats your best chance to find a plastic backed disposable. I have seen them, rarely, at drugstores and the like, and if your comfortable asking, they might be able to special order you something more than the basic crap they tend to keep onhand.

If you're fortunate, you might live close enough either ABU location, or Changing Times in Las Vegas, or The Littles Store (LA), or Diaper Depot (Atlanta), Personal Care Supply (Fort Wayne), or Tykables or Northshore Care (Chicagoland). 

There's probably a few others out there, but beyond the niche shops, you're left with medical supply shops.  And those won't have much better products anyway.   As mentioned, online ordering is your best option.

Check the Goodwill stores in your area.  I get most of my diapers there, more like the store type brands instead of premium diapers but if you wear Assurance diapers, many would be comparable.  It's hit and miss what they have at Goodwill but I sometimes find lower end plastic backed adult diapers there.  I can get a package of 24 cloth backed Attends for about $4.

Not sure what your issue is with ordering on-line.  Credit card footprints or delivery to your home.  If credit card, get a one time pre paid card from a store and use it.  If home delivery, I understand that as I don't live alone.  I make sure where I buy my Betterdry and Abena diapers they ship Fed-Ex.  I have them shipped to my local Walgreens that I drive by every day to and from work.  No extra charge for it and I just run in, show my ID and pick my package up.  There are many local Fed-Ex places to have a package shipped to for pick up.  You can find them on the Fed-Ex website for your area.

speaking of betterdry, I just received an email today from northshore saying they were being discontinued. Not sure if this is going to be for everyone or maybe northshore is dropping the product for some reason?

IMG_1998.jpeg

1 hour ago, dmavn said:

speaking of betterdry, I just received an email today from northshore saying they were being discontinued. Not sure if this is going to be for everyone or maybe northshore is dropping the product for some reason?

Competition .... they're eliminating it that is.  

You should still be able to get them from LLMedico, and I preferred ordering BD from them anyway.

• Like 1

Northshore also used to sell Abena and some other brands which they stopped selling quite a while ago.  Like Crinklz Kat said, competition.  Eliminate the other brands and just sell your own instead.  The thing is, that can often backfire because someone like me will just buy my Betterdry and Abena's from some other company instead.  When a person has found a diaper they really like and the place they have been getting them from discontinues selling them in order to increase sales of their own brand, they now loose customers and any profits they may have had from those diapers they used to carry.

There could be a completely different reason some companies no longer sell a particular brand of diaper.  Not popular with their company, costs, very small profit margins, etc.  As for me, I like Betterdry and Abena and will buy from wherever I can get them.

I noticed that they continue to carry the crinklz, wich is basicly betterdry, just with a cool print. Such makes me think they are being made to remove the compitition from there inventory. Though to be fair, it might actualy just be an inventory issue, depending on what volume they have to order it in, they might actualy not have the space for it at the momant. Oh yah, I know, thats bs, but, it is very posable. Personaly I think someone wanted to get rid of the compatition, and is stupid enough not to realize that crinklz are the same brand as betterdry.

Sadly this does not help the poor person looking for plastic backed diapers, but,  there is little we can do without knowing the area they are in. Can't tell them go to xyz store if zyx store is in chicago and they are in sanfran.