• Like wanting to be taken care of
    • Like wanting to wear them for the rest of my life
    • Like wanting to have a diapered partner as well
    • Like wanting to take care of a diapered person
    • Like wetting in it
    • Like pooping in it
    • Like wanting to become incontinent for pee
    • Like wanting to become incontinent for poop

Diapers are fascinating. I wonder if there is anything else that can evoke as much emotions and mind sets as diapers do. 

i made a list of feelings that people might experience when they wear them. Check as much boxes as you like that apply to you when you wear a diaper.

Looking forward to the results.

• cathdiap changed the title to Wearing a diaper I feel....

Wow.. This is a really good topic... For me, as a non-incontinent person with an iron-clad bladder, diapers have become a real mental health benefit for me since I started wearing extensively just a month or less ago. Diapers are security, protection, stress relief, comfort. They do make me feel young/like a baby, special. I feel like I can be myself because my negative emotions/feelings are suppressed. There is a sexual side to it but the wearing more often diminishes that side of things when initially being put on, but I'm still a diaper sexual.

There is definitely that desire to be taken care of by a mommy or daddy. I have developed a desire to wear for the rest of my life because of the immense benefits I find from wearing. This could change, though.. I'd also prefer a partner that is somewhat into diapers but it's not a deal breaker to me if they aren't as long as they allow me to do the diaper thing somewhat. I enjoy wetting the diaper but REALLY enjoy messing it. I do have a level of interest in wanting to become incontinent in the diaper because wearing is relaxation and, to me, that includes relaxing to use. A fantastical solution to that for me would be being allowed to use for both purposes whenever and wherever the need arises. But, the urge to get that incontinence isn't fever pitch right now but it's definitely there to some degree. 

• Like 1
On 3/6/2023 at 3:09 PM, newpad101 said:

I do have a level of interest in wanting to become incontinent in the diaper because wearing is relaxation and, to me, that includes relaxing to use.

And from my own experience I can tell you that some forms of incontinence will never give you an urge, so you don't even have to relax to use your diaper for its intended purpose. It just happens. ?

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, le Hollandais said:

I would have ticked naughty had there been that box.

Unfortunately there is a limit of 20 options for polls, so I can't add naughty to the list, but thanks for your reply. Naughty should have been listed as well.

• Like 2

That's a pretty comprehensive list, @cathdiap. Well done. I think you captured a lot of what people feel when they wear, or think about wearing, a diaper. I ticked a few of the boxes. For me, the ones that rang the most true were "like myself" and "like I want to wear them for the rest of my life." 

• Like 1

Being an adult baby who's diaper dependent and Incontinent, diapers let's me be young and babied. They allow me to be an adult in my own way, which is adult baby and adult babyhood. Diapers make it impossible for me to grow up into adulthood and they completely block and deny my ability to be potty trained. Even being incontinent, I wouldn't want to be potty trained because I've become accustomed to diapers and so use to them that potty training would stress me out. On top of that Diapers completely shield me and protect me from the stress of the world and adulthood.

• Like 1

I'd say this would be great for therapists, possibly, to evaluate if someone has a serious emotional/mental health benefit/reason for wearing diapers regularly or 24/7. That's my case, and most of the boxes are ticked. I wouldn't say it's a definitive answer, but that's how I feel right now at least.

A view apply let’s see: Protected (physically), Safe (mentally), Like I am being myself, Like wanting to wear them for the rest of my life, Like wetting in it and last but not least Like wanting to become incontinent for pee

There is no specific order to the list but the most important one for me probably is like I am being myself. I feel so incomplete when not diapered, feel like I am falling apart and disconnected.

• Like 1

Since I am not incontinent, I wet and mess my diapers on purpose. wetting my diaper is very convenient, no matter where I am or who I am with. No one knows as I wet and feel the warmth in my diaper. I may have the distant eye gaze as I wet, but no one has said anything. Messing my diaper, however, is done in private, not even around my wife. I want to be courteous and it is against my "diaper code of ethics" to expose others to my diapers, especially a messy diaper. Well, here I am in the solitude of the early morning with a wet and poopy diaper that is sooo warm, comforting, lumpy, and squishy. Fortunately I do not mind cleaning up at all, unless I had a "diaper blow-out." This morning's mess is nicely ensconced in the back and bottom of my diaper. Sometimes I think that if the vanilla population would ever get past the adult taboo of wetting and messing diapers, the adult diaper market would sky rocket, as the general population understands just how emotionally and physically satisfying a wet and messy diaper is. The pleasure is very inexpensive, the cost of one diaper and maybe several adult wipes, just a few dollars as compared to significantly more for other "hobbies" or going out to dinner with friends. Well, sitting here I just wet and messed more and my NS MegaMax Air Supreme diaper is holding up just fine.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/6/2023 at 1:28 PM, cathdiap said:

Diapers are fascinating. I wonder if there is anything else that can evoke as much emotions and mind sets as diapers do. 

i made a list of feelings that people might experience when they wear them. Check as much boxes as you like that apply to you when you wear a diaper.

Looking forward to the results.

Protected yes

Safe yes

Young again yes

Like a baby no

Special different yes

Sexy no

Innocent maybe

Comfortably numb no

Distracted no

Like I am being my self yes most definitely

Like wanting to climax no

Like wanting to be taken care of no

Like wanting to wear for the rest of my life absolutely

Like wanting a dipered partner yes maybe

Like wetting it love wetting my nappy

Like pooping it no

Like wanting to be incontinent for pee. I am incontinent and love it.

When you are 5 years old, the last thing you want to feel like is a baby. and the thing is so thick between your legs that you cannot close or cross them, you feel that anyone can do what she wants wit you so you feel helpless and the rubber panties  being put on you is jsut so humiliating. And it is all part of who you are as a little girl. You just want it all to go away. The best way to describe all of  that is "pathetic"

On 3/6/2023 at 6:09 AM, newpad101 said:

Diapers are security, protection, stress relief, comfort.

Definitely stress relief for me also. Further, my younger Dom Asian Husband keeps me as His age-regressed dirty little boy, so being in diapers is aligned with my role.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, hungsmall said:

Definitely stress relief for me also. Further, my younger Dom Asian Husband keeps me as His age-regressed dirty little boy, so being in diapers is aligned with my role.

It's awesome you have a daddy like that. I'm looking for just overall a daddy (or mommy, I'm bi) that wants to have me regressed but also can be a partner as well. I've never dated though, so it's all new to me.

• 2 weeks later...