LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wait ... things like this actually happen in real life?

I read a lot of ABDL fiction and there are certain tropes in the stories that seem to always come up. The main one is the protagonist's family taking part in his/her regression and treating him as a full-time AB. I always thought that was purely stupid and would never happen in real life, but I did some googling. Supposedly there's a case of that happening in India where a sister treated her brother as a full-time baby because he was an ABDL. Here's a link: https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/bering-in-mind/paraphilic-infantalism-the-case-of-the-old-baby/. It kind of blew my mind, because I always thought that was just a fantasy scenario. It got me thinking if anyone here knows of any situations like this. Personally I'd find it a little strange myself, but to each his own.

1 minute ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@theaspiringnothing5 there is one member here that I can think of that’s in this situation. Her name is @Kawaharu she can tell you her story.

@DiaperboyEddie12

i'm sure that there are many members that would be in similar situations, but I'm not sure how many others would be in a 24/7 position where they'd be treated like a baby 24 hours a day. I'm sure there are others, and in her case @Kawaharu has made the decision that she will deal with her incontinence by embracing the lifestyle of an adult baby. as such, she can tell you what it is that she does every day, and how that status is enforced on her. Sometimes there are people that are incontinent, or have a disability, who choose to live that lifestyle as an AB because of the fact that that is the way that they wish to deal with their incontinence.

When you are incontinent or you're disabled, story aside, the reality is the reality! we wear diapers 24 hours a day seven days a week because we have no choice, or because we choose to live that lifestyle to make it easier on ourselves, or to be able to deal with an underlying disability.  sometimes the most important thing is to find a way to be able to deal with your disability, And sometimes the best way to deal with it is to adopt A piece of the lifestyle that helps you to be able to deal with the reality of your situation. 

It is my belief that people adopt pieces of the lifestyle that they choose based on what they think is appropriate for their situation. most stories that you read have some sort of reality between what is real and what fiction, while there are some people who live the life that they live to be able to deal with situations they deal with on a daily basis. This is that if someone is incontinent, they make a choice based on what lifestyle fits them, or they may take parts of the lifestyle and adapt it for their needs.

Most of the time, there are situations where people are trying to figure out where they are and who they are, based on what they're dealing with. The most important thing that you have to decide first is your situation, and one of the things that that involves is determining you're in need of diapers or whether you like them or not, And then once you do that, and you accept the fact the fact that you are wearing diapers for whatever reason, then you can decide what parts of the lifestyle you wish to add to make your life the best that it can be. most people that have to wear diapers usually wear them because they have no choice, or maybe because they made the choice, to make their life easier, to make them feel better, or to deal with some sort of trauma that they have dealt with most of their life, and they're trying to be able to make the best of their life that they can live.

If someone decides to go 24/7 baby, and they become an adult baby, they can decide what parts of the lifestyle they wish to went over adapt to, and then make an appropriate change based on what makes sense for them. @Kawaharu Can tell you exactly what she does, how she does it, why she does it, and the fact that she has accepted her need of diapers and the fact that she is in diapers 24/7. she can also tell you that she is not afraid of her diapers, she is not worried about her diapers, and she can tell you straight up that whatever happens is the truth, because that is what she lives, and she lives it everyday!

when you wear diapers 24/7, that it's basically because you find it necessary for whatever reason, whether they feel good to you, whether they help you or whatever. your decision is based on what makes it work best for you. In my case, I wear 24/7, and I have been having issues with accidents and other problems since 2019 or earlier. I have figured that it would be easier for me to wear 24/7, because there are times when I can't get to the bathroom on time, and it's just easier to wear diapers, That way not only am I dealing with my incontinence or my accidents, but I'm also dealing with the feelings that I've always had all my life. I am an incontinent diaper lover with a disability, and that will never change. I am glad that I made the decision that I made, and what needs to be stated is that people can write all the stories they want, and tell you things about certain individuals, but if you're incontinent wearing diapers 24/7, the reality is you wear diapers 24/7, you change your diapers 24/7, and you deal with whatever it is that you deal with 24/7. there is no stop, there is no difference, you don't get away with not wearing a diaper, because you have to! If you're incontinent because of a disability or because of other reasons, 90% of the time you wear because it's easier for you to deal with, or because you don't have a choice.

People can write all the stories they want, and they can make it sound really cool, and they can make it sound, But in reality if you're incontinent you live that life everyday. your diaper is your toilet, and you use it everyday, and you change yourself multiple times a day, and you have to be prepared for situations where it might not be appropriate or easy or the proper time to change. You also to be ready for the times when it is not convenient to make those changes, and be able to make those changes whenever it happens. you also make changes to your lifestyle making changes that will allow you to wear diapers 24/7, And you also make sacrifices because you are not going to just be able to just decide to go somewhere all day long, and then stay for example day comment because you may run out of diapers or supplies! each particular time you make those choices, you make them based on your needs your needs your wants or your situation at the time! one thing that always will be the same is that you wear diapers 24/7 and that doesn't change!

many people read stories and then they say that they wish they were in the situation where they were babied 24/7.  I myself like stories like that, but I also live the reality of the story that people read. As such, I am aware of what you must do every time you have to use the bathroom, or you have to be prepared for an accident or some unforeseen circumstance, so you have to be prepared for whatever happened. the reason why you wear diapers is because you're not sure when you're going to release or what you're going to release, but there is one definite thing that's going to happen: you are going to use that diaper, and it is either going to be wet or messy or both, and sometimes it will happen when you want it to, other times it happens when you don't expect it to or don't want it to! That is the necessary evil of wearing diapers 24/7: they might feel good going on and they might feel good while you're wearing them, But the minute you wet them or Mess them You still have to be prepared for that reality.

One of the things that I've learned about being disabled is that you should always be open minded and able to understand each situation that you deal with. that doesn't necessarily mean that you always agree with the situation, or that you always understand a situation, but that your open minded and able to understand something something because someone is telling you something that is true! in the case of my brother Richard, he wore diapers from the time he was born in 1969 until he died at age 10, in 1979. He wore diapers because he needed to, And people took care of him and loved him as anybody would love a son or a brother or a family member. many stories have these fantasies that people deal with or they feel are awesome, and they wish they were in that situation: I am one of those people that sometimes feel that way, but because I have disabled, I have a very handle on what that feels like, where you go into a situation and you're not sure why you're there, you might not have the ability to make any decisions as to what you're doing or when you're doing it or why you're doing it, you're just there, following instructions because somebody that is bigger than you, orders an adult is telling you to do it. Those type of stories, that's cool, but when you're dealing with a situation where you to a facility like I did, And then you are put in that position, you know exactly what is how, but you're not sure why, and you wonder do you have the right to question it?

Don't get me wrong: that are in this position where there babied, or treated like that 24/7:  this is determinant based on what is going on in someone's life or their particular situation. We all can read stories and we can all dream about how that's gonna feel or what it's gonna look like, and sometimes what is awesome is that if you find the right individual, willing to immerse you that way, and let you see what it's like to live as an adult baby or a diaper lover, completely dependent on them, Then you would understand exactly what that feels like. When you are disabled, and you need help with the most intimate of care, you have a better understanding of what that feels like, or what it feels like to be in a vulnerable position where you don't have the ability to do anything about it: you you end up relying on an individual to take care of you, in a professional loving caring and understanding manner, making sure that the person is comfortable, making sure the person is clean, and making sure that the persons dignity is always maintained, because a disabled individual or a young child that wears diapers past the age of two or three, might not have the ability to do certain things, so the adults in the situation, they have to do it for them.

Regardless of what the situation is, anyone who lives life as IC/AB/DL/AK,etc, I admire every one of them, because they are living their life to the best of their ability, taking, taking into account their need of diapers or their disability And they're living their life the best they can, and they're not worried about whether they are to make a mess or whether they're going to wet themselves, because that will automatically happen, and if you have accepted the fact that you wear diapers for whatever reason or that you need them, that is another reason why you can then move on to the second piece which is to decide which part which parts of the lifestyle you wish to incorporate in your life. the most important thing is to enjoy your life to the extent that you can, and not worry about things that you cannot control, because one of the things that I have learned is that you might not be able to control your incontinence, but you should not let your incontinence stop you or control you! you live your life to the fullest and you don't let the small stuff bother you!

Btian

I would find being treated as a little by a family member exceedingly weird and awkward. I know there are rare cases where it happens and each to their own but I would be VERY uncomfortable and shut it down in instantly if it was even offered.

• Like 2

I know Michael Bent lives this way too. To each their own just as long as it's consensual and not forced on anyone. 

5 hours ago, theaspiringnothing5 said:

I read a lot of ABDL fiction and there are certain tropes in the stories that seem to always come up. The main one is the protagonist's family taking part in his/her regression and treating him as a full-time AB. I always thought that was purely stupid and would never happen in real life, but I did some googling. Supposedly there's a case of that happening in India where a sister treated her brother as a full-time baby because he was an ABDL. Here's a link: https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/bering-in-mind/paraphilic-infantalism-the-case-of-the-old-baby/. It kind of blew my mind, because I always thought that was just a fantasy scenario. It got me thinking if anyone here knows of any situations like this. Personally I'd find it a little strange myself, but to each his own.

My parents offered to treat me like a baby full time but I chickened out and hated myself for it and now forever wonder what could have been lol. ??

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Nat said:

I know Michael Bent lives this way too. To each their own just as long as it's consensual and not forced on anyone. 

@Nat

I would agree! It would have to be consensual, and agreed by both sides! ??

I have read many of Rosalie's books: where she talks about Michael, and his decision to be and live the way he does! she was one of the authors that I started to read when I was having thoughts about why I felt the way I did or why I liked what I liked, and I finally was able to understand based on reading hers and others books on the subject, and even if somebody may not agree with Rosalie's methods or her observations, it is my opinion that she was able to help me,, as one of the sources I actually researched, to understand why I felt the way I did or how I felt the way I did And others said on the subject help me to realize that what I am dealing with is a normal reaction, and is and should be treated as normal.

7 minutes ago, Ellie Jean said:

My parents offered to treat me like a baby full time but I chickened out and hated myself for it and now forever wonder what could have been lol. ??

@Ellie Jean

Being that I'm an adult myself, I don't think I would ever ask my mother to do that for me, because she raised 2 sons  that were disabled, and is fully aware of what she had to go through when she was raising us both. If I was going to ask someone to do that, it would be someone who would agree to do it And it would be based on whatever we agree the ground the ground rules state, and we would agree how that would work. I don't think we were younger, we ever thought the going to be adult babies or that we like diapers or that we would be where we are today, but at least there's one thing that I know to be true and that is that the way we feel is normal, is not abnormal, is and is gaining acceptance, even if at a slow pace.

When I was little, Having the feelings that we did probably would have been thought of as strange, or laughed off, because no one would understand why, probably including the person who is dealing with the feelings! I understand now why I felt the way I did, because, because diapers give me a way of allowing myself to be myself, and not have to worry about what other people think or believe, and they don't have to start psychoanalyzing me for defect! there is nothing wrong with me, other than a neurological disability called cerebral palsy, and I pride myself on being able to do many things that other people with more severe versions of cerebral palsy might not be able to do, And most of the important thing is is that in my life I have succeeded where others might not have been able to tread, or where they don't even want to tread, because they are afraid they might not be able to succeed. part of my being says that you don't give up without giving it a shot, and even if you fail several times, that doesn't mean you give up, it just means that you fail and you have to try again.

Regardless of what happens in my life, regardless of how mad I get, no matter how silly I become, or how ridiculous what I say sounds, I have been very lucky and very very blessed to have the family that I have. we might not agree on certain things, but for the most part I have succeeded where it has been necessary, failed many times, but every time I succeed and every time I fail, I learn something. what I also learned from experience is that everybody has different feelings, everybody has their likes or dislikes, and everybody has the feelings they do, and that's not gonna change. For years and years, I wondered why I felt the way I did or why I like diapers or why I like the idea of being babied, and I used to wonder and ask me if there was something wrong with myself: I quickly found out that there's nothing wrong with me, and my feelings are more normal than other might be be willing to admit. You go through life and you have these feelings and you have these aspirations and you have doubts and you have things that you question, And sometimes the hardest thing to do is to question something that you can understand because you don't get it!

being a member here on daily diapers and also understanding why people like to wear diapers or why they need to wear diapers, has helped me to understand that there's a reason why things are the way they are. there are people that lake diapers, there are people that like to wear diapers, they like to wear particular type of diaper, whether it be a cloth or disposable, or maybe an all in one, they like the crinkling or they like the softness or they like the feeling that they can just release and not have to worry, and that it is expected that you use it! it helped me to understand that people need to be able to be open minded, and being open minded, you learn to deal with certain situations. for example, before I became a member here, I was questioning certain parts of the L GB TQ plus community, because I didn't understand all of it, and I still am learning to this day, but I am still open minded and still able to process information what makes life interesting. you might not be able to understand why somebody feels the way they do, they just do: it's like my friend who's gay used to tell me: you're gay, are you a lesbian, or you're a bisexual or whatever it is, and there's nothing that he can tell you as to why you are the way you are, you just are! you have the feelings that you do or you have the emotions that you do, or you have the experiences that you do, and that shapes your life, but you should always have an open mind regardless of what happens, because there are so many people around you that are different, and even if you don't agree with something somebody does, you should be respectful of that person's choices and not be the one to put them down! that is one thing that I like about daily diapers! I can learn from others, and I can learn how to be a better person and to better understand something that I might not fully understand, or be able to ask somebody about something that are red and see how true or how false it is, and part of the deal with this lifestyle is it is appropriate, and it is for certain individuals, to do what it is they do, it makes them whole and it makes them feel like they're finally able to find a piece of their life that was missing, And maybe they can identify what piece was missing, but once that piece locks into position, and you're able to determine what that piece was, then you're better able to analyze and accept what you are and why you are the way you are.

As they say life is full of choices: some of the choices you make are ones that you make because you can make them. Other choices are those that are made for you, but as you grow up, you can make choices that can impact your life. I choose to be incontinent and a diaper lover because that is what I am! I can't change what I am, and I can't change the fact that our lake diapers or that they make me feel good, or that they somehow complete me! for some reason it was like something was missing, and it took me almost 3 1/2 years to get to that point where I could say yes I know what it is that I'm missing, and I think it even came earlier than 3 1/2 years, because certain people were able to let me know unequivocally that what I am going through is no different than somebody else going through the same thing: we all go through our journey, and we all have our own situations, but we're all here because we like diapers, or we wear diapers for whatever reason: the mere fact that you wear diapers allows you to explore things that you might not think are proper, but there is reason that we do this, And it is right and it is proper, provided we do it at the right place at the right time, within the proper parameters, with like minded individuals, without introducing something to somebody else that they don't want to be introduced to.

I've learned from experience that once you accept the fact that you're incontinent, or that you're a diaper lover or whatever it is that you identify as, there's a reason why you identify that way, and there's always a trigger that started you down that road. regardless whether that trigger happened when you were 2 1/2, that trigger happened when you were six, or whatever age it is, there were signs that you probably can remember that put you in that particular mindset, and made you want to do what it is that people think is wrong taboo or inappropriate. wearing diapers is not inappropriate, but some some people think that it is, and that is why there are so many people out there who will tell us that diapers are for babies, and only babies wear diapers, when it is true that adults wear diapers for a myriad of reasons, and I am not going to second guess those people that wear diapers, because everybody does it for a particular reason, because it makes their life a lot better, and they might choose to adopt parts of the lifestyle because it makes them feel better, or it completes them, or it helps them to deal with a deficiency like incontinence. wearing diapers is not a big deal, and that is the easiest thing that I can say. whether you are treated like a baby 24/7 or whether you are wearing for pleasure, however you identify in the lifestyle and how much you decide that you're going to adopt, that is your decision, And the best thing is, you are an adult, And as long as you are an adult, you can make those decisions.

for me, making the decision I made in 2020 was something that I had to come to after after looking at my situation and determining the best course of action. I decided to go 24/7 Not only because it would be easier for me, but because I was constantly losing sleep, I was having problems with stress, I was worrying about things that I didn't need to worry about, and everybody else was causing me stress because I was not telling myself that it's my life that I'm running here, And now that I understand that and I'm the one in charge, and I expect that I'm going to live my life to the best of my ability, having the stresses that I have was based on everybody else's expectations rather than my own. I have my own expectations, but in some cases I think part of my deal was that I was living my life for myself, and adding extra expectations that everybody else expected expected me to maintain, when I didn't really have to do that. once I was able to determine that I was in charge, and I needed to make the decision that makes my life less stressful, then I was able to modify my life so that it wouldn't cause me trouble. I can't deny that I have the feelings that I have, nor should I, because that was part of the problem! if I don't understand what the heck I'm dealing with, how can I actually accept it! I've accepted it because it makes sense to me, and everybody agrees that life is something that you live to the best of your ability, and you only have one, So you might as well enjoy it while it lasts. my main concern is that with all the stress that I have been dealing with since 2017, whether be when I ended up getting a promotion at my job, whether it be because my friend left, whether it be because of the pandemic, or any other types of issue, we've all been hit with outrageous and ridiculous situations that we've had to deal with on the fly, and the easiest way to remember that wife is hard is to look at your situation, and then realize that you always have something on your back burner, you always have the ability to regress, whether or not you have you have helped doing it, that's another story.

@Ellie Jean Says she "Chickened Out"  When her parents decided to give her the offer to treat her as a baby full time, and I honest I honestly believe that the decision she made was based on was based on thing that were going on at the she was making that decision. There are so many times in life where you could have made one decision, and then you second guess that decision, and you wonder if you made the right one. I can say with unequivocal certainty that I am glad that I made the decisions that I made, especially that I persevered and went through school, even though it was a pain in the neck sometimes, even when I had to spend it really depends a long time away from home, and even when I had the worst possible things happen to me one right after another, I persevered, because that is the way it has to be! I had something to prove to myself that I could do it! once I proved to myself that I could do it, then it was half over with, because I knew that I could succeed, because if I put my mind to it I can do anything I want. several times in my life I second guessed my own decisions and decided sometimes that the decision was right, sometimes the decision was wrong, but I always maintain that sometimes in life you have to make the wrong decisions in order to learn so that you make the right ones the next time around.

Because my brother was severely disabled, and wore diapers all of his life, I understand what it is like to have the deal with someone who is disabled that wears diapers, who through no fault of his own has no choice But to do it. We loved my brother as we would love anyone, And in my estimation, there was a reason why he was here: I honestly believe that the reason why my brother was placed on this earth is to teach me empathy understanding and sympathy for others, and to help me understand that sometimes people get the raw into the stick, but the best thing is if you have a really good family and a really good family unit, you can overcome anything and move forward. nobody says life is easy, but I understand more and more about my disability and others disabilities because of the fact that I was exposed to this at a young age, And because of that, I could easily deal with it, and to me it was no big deal. It's like having one of your best friends around, and regardless of what the situation is, you help that friend, you help him take care of things, you deal with it as it comes, and because you love him or because you honor him, you do your best and you and you understand that in life, things happen and they happen for a reason. my brother was here for a reason, And I know that for a fact, and I love him to this day, even though he has been gone for so long! because of him I understand exactly part of why I feel like I am the way I am, I can understand and help others deal with situations that others may find that are intolerable or unable to be dealt with! challenges are given to those because someone thinks that they can handle it, well I have been challenged all my life, but I don't let the challenges stop me! I would I would rather face a challenge head on, look at right in the face and deal with it, rather than to back down from a challenge because somebody says that you're a chicken or a can't handle it! I am far from a chicken, and I've dealt with so much pain in my life, that sometimes I doubt my own self!

however, when I look at my life in general, I can't say that my life has been horrible, and I can't say my life is been all rose either. The only life I have is the one that I live, and the only one that I'm gonna get, So you might as well take it and run with it, because you only get one shot. Sometimes I wonder, like @Ellie Jean, what would happen if someone offered me the same thing they offered her, to be treated just like that, and find out what it is like 10 or 15 or 20 years from now! sometimes the only thing that makes something real is when somebody makes it happen, or is willing to allow it to happen, so you get the full immersion in the life style. I think that most people who are in a position that they like diapers or they wear diapers for whatever reason, do it because it helps them to function in a better way, and sometimes the best way to help someone who is dealing with stress that they can't deal with is to allow them to immerse themselves fully, and allow them to fully experience what it is like to be little again! This is because when you're little, things happen, and when you're little, life seems to be endless, an endless run where you can just say I'll do it tomorrow, or someday this will happen, or maybe you'll think someday my principle come. Sometimes you have to be able to regression because of something that hurts you in some way, and regressing or wearing diapers or doing whatever they do helps you to function in such a way that it makes a heck of a difference.

Sometimes I wonder if there were more people in the world that would be able to accept the fact that we wear diapers are we like diapers or that we are what we are, And I wonder how many people around us are accepting of our decision or our lifestyle. if more people would be open to the lifestyle, and not be judgmental, that would be quite helpful, because there are so many of us that are dealing with their own demons inside, and sometimes I think that my demons that are inside are better dealt with because I'm able to compartmentalize them, or to make it so that I don't have to worry. being a baby, you don't have to worry about a thing, because everything is done for you, decisions are made for you, and you can just sit and enjoy it, and be the baby you want to be, or the toddler you want to be or whatever it is. wearing diapers is helpful to many people for many reasons, and I will tell you one thing I would rather wear diapers for the rest of my life than be high on drugs or be strung out or have a problem that I would need to be treated for.

Maybe someday my dream will come true, But until that day, I will live the best life that I can, and not worry about as much stress. because of things that have happened in the last two weeks, again my highest stressor has gone down to 0, because I have dealt with that situation, helping a friend to make a decision that he knew he had to make, but wanted my opinion.   now that I don't have to worry about that particular situation, I can concentrate on things that I do need to worry about, but I don't need to stress over. I always remember that wearing diapers is a stress reliever, because every time you use your diaper, I think of anything that you're depositing in it to be something that you are releasing, and you're releasing stress and all the bad things, all the things that you worry about, and once you do that you don't have to worry! you may have to change, but you don't have to worry.

Brian

7 hours ago, theaspiringnothing5 said:

Well it's more likely than virtually any injury causing incontinence, or the mother-in-law/stepmother/stepsister forcibly infantilizing someone, or most other tropes.

3 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

...And it is right and it is proper, provided we do it at the right place at the right time, within the proper parameters, with like minded individuals, without introducing something to somebody else that they don't want to be introduced to.

I'm transgender. My very EXISTENCE in public spaces may very well indeed "introduce something to somebody else that they don't want to be introduced to." ?
I don't give a rat's pink, hairy ass about accidentally introducing people to things they don't want to be. THAT HAPPENS IN LIFE. Fucking deal with it! ?
If I wanna dress like a baby and get pushed around through the supermarket in a stroller, I'M FUCKING GONNA! ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
31 minutes ago, Ellie Jean said:

I'm transgender. My very EXISTENCE in public spaces may very well indeed "introduce something to somebody else that they don't want to be introduced to." ?
I don't give a rat's pink, hairy ass about accidentally introducing people to things they don't want to be. THAT HAPPENS IN LIFE. Fucking deal with it! ?
If I wanna dress like a baby and get pushed around through the supermarket in a stroller, I'M FUCKING GONNA! ?

@Ellie Jean

I agree with you! if you want to have certain things happen, or you want someone to push you through a supermarket dressed as a baby, that is your right, and no one is gonna stop you! saying that we don't want to "expose people to things that they may not want to be exposed to"  what I mean by that is:

exposing someone who wishes not to be exposed to aspects of our lifestyle, because they May find it objectionable! they also may question  our lifestyle and having opinions based on what they see, not based on what we know to be true. being transgender, You are very well aware that there are going to be people who may not understand nor want to understand why people are the way they are. These type of people are the ones who would put us down, or make fun of us because they don't understand what it is that we deal with on a daily basis. they would end up making a spectacle of something they shouldn't be making a spectacle of, or they would put someone down because they feel that it is somehow immoral or wrong.

It goes without saying that we don't want to expose minors to our kink, because then we would end up possibly getting ourselves into trouble, so the idea here is that we want to steer clear of this. other than that, doing what it is that you want to do in your own space, or somewhere else, is something that we do, and we probably don't even think twice about it. I don't care how you identify, because everybody has the right to live their life the way they want to live it, And they also have the ability to make choices that they have the right to make. This is basically what I'm trying to say: we don't want to expose anyone underage to our kink that would get us in a lot of trouble! this has been one of the things that we have heard in many posts and, in my mind, we already have a situation where people don't understand why we are what we are or why we like what we like, and it is and it is bad enough when somebody decides that something is bad, simply because they don't understand it. just because you don't understand something does not make it wrong or immoral, it's just something that you don't understand, and you might have to ask somebody else to help you understand.

I want to make it clear right here: I support people that are transgender, I also respect the rights of those individuals to be able to do things that they wish, the way they wish to have it happen,   even then there are going to be people out there that are going to be transgender, they are going to be dealing with it,, and there are also people that May disagree with you, And I say to them that sometimes the best thing about being unique is that you learn things from these individuals. 

I am not saying that people in your position do not have unique challenges! Far from it, life happens, And you have the right to live your life the way you think you should, and that should not change simply because they don't understand something, does not give them rise to make fun of it, or To somehow make it morally incorrect.  I always try to have an open mind, and that's one thing I pride myself on, the ability to be able to learn from each experience that I am faced with, and while you are correct that you're very existence puts you in a situation where you are living your life the way you think you should, you are show young lady, who has the right to do exactly what it is that you do! whether somebody agrees with it or not, that is your right

I feel that it is important to state that if I have stated something that is incorrect or have misconstrued what you have stated, I apologize! When you deal with issues such as this, we are dealing with something that may be outside the norm, But for me, the most important thing is that people be allowed to be the people they want to be, think the way they want to think and have the beliefs they want to have. it is not my desire to change your mind in any way shape or form, only to support it, because there are things that you understand better than I do, and there's probably things that other people Understand that I probably don't. that doesn't necessarily mean that it's a bad thing, it simply means that through this journey I want to learn as much as I can about things that I am passionate about. whatever happens, you have the right to live your life the way you want it to be, and no one should stop you, can stop you, And should not judge You because they feel it is right or wrong. it is up to you to decide what you think is right what you think is wrong, or what you are going to do and how you're going to do it! Everybody has the right to right to live their life the way they feel is appropriate, and in doing so, everybody else we'll probably run into situations where they don't understand something, and that's OK, because there are certain things that we don't understand, and certain people may not fully understand, but what the WTF? 

I look at it this way: as long as you live the life that you think you want to live the way you want to live it, and you're doing it and you're happy with it, nothing should stop you! we should always respect others beliefs or the way they live, even if even if we might not understand it, even if we don't agree with it. it is not up to me to decide one way or the other, but it is important that if I say something that is incorrect, that I try to understand why, so that it doesn't happen again. whatever happens, it is always going to be a challenge, because there's always going to be someone who may disagree with you, or may not fully understand, but that's OK! as long as you understand, and as long as the people who are closest to you understand, that's all that matters! you live your life to your fullest extent, and you try to do it with dignity grace and Pride!

Remember to hold your head high, don't let anyone tell you otherwise, because you are special my dear, very special, And I mean that wholeheartedly: be proud of who you are, because you are unique individual, and as such you have unique insight into things that others may not, And that's what I like, you are not afraid to make your opinion known, and you're not afraid to stand by it!

Respectfully,

Brian

• Thanks 1
On 3/6/2023 at 1:50 AM, Ellie Jean said:

Sorry; that was my juvenile delinquent alter who was yelling and swearing and being a smart alec. I have DID.  ?

No worries, we all have mental health challenges in this day and age it seems.

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I am one of those people that are babied at home and out we tend to keep it low key when we are in the public but if you look there are signs. 
 My home life is i not allowed to wear anything that can be classed as adult male my work clothes have to come off in 5 minutes of getting in . 
then I just my work onesies and now my tights socks and girls underwear collar I have to go in the front room for a inspection and diaper check. 
this is still done by my daddy with my diaper check I have to get changed and checked again normal I be wearing a onesie and diaper with a collar. 
I then checked every 3 hours or less by my daddy calling me over my monitor. 
all my meals are in my dogs bowls apparently I to messy now to use toddlers plates anymore after dinner I either get told to have a bath or a wash 

then a clean diaper and onesie then a nighty or pjs and a bottle and then I told to go to bed after showing my potty app . 
I don’t have a bed time but I’m not allowed out of bed. 
wake up in the morning and get my first check go and make breakfast and then I have to get some adult clothes and go over the shop only time I allow to change is if I am messy or soaking wet that it would make my trousers wet straight away. 
come home take off adult clothing and check and changed get ready for work . 
at work I have a family member who has a phone and I get calls to take a photo that I don’t have any male clothes on apart from my uniform and for diaper checks. 
I not allowed to change until I get the say so . 

when round family I wear only what I wear at home . 
round friends I wear the same but I aloud to keep my trousers on.

all my family members are aloud to check me and tell me what to do with out complaining if they are potty trained. 
potty trained to 10 can only check by sight or smell but they can tell me to go to a big person . 
10 to 16 can fill the outside of my clothes and the rest. 
16 to 18 can undo my clothes and check plus make me hold a yonder hand when outside and ask if I need a potty . 
adults can do anything they want including diaper change and potty training. 

In public you can see the signs one I normally heavily diapered wearing walking harness under my jacket and if the strap fulls out I can only put it in a pocket. 
I wear frilly socks and over pantys . 
I always have to hold the shopping cart . 
my backpack is a pawpatrol 

• Like 1

This entire topic is difficult to talk about honestly, because we are protective of minors, or they are sexualized in a few minds within ABDL. The only appropriate way to talk about this is clinically and without emotion.

Support groups do exist for parents and minors, which are legitimate benefactors for those communities. That alone supports the statement there are minors who are 24/7 babies; statistically, the distribution of time regresed will range from 0% to 100%. The distribution has never been determined, but some percentage of 24/7 is implied.

There is research that reports on outcomes, and it does conclude minors who are allowed to regress as minors literally grow out of their need to regress, and minors who suppress the need, for all reasons, are more likely to sexualize Abdl during puberty. This is said with a caveat; minors who stop developing or are unable to maintain their relationships or responsibilities need psychological intervention.

While this does suggest normalization of Abdl and minors is beneficial to the majority of children who have a psychological need to regress, there were documented cases where it was imposed by adults, including parents. The best documented case during the first decade of this century was harmful by nature. Prior to intervention by authorities, the community was somewhat supportive of the family. It is important to acknowledge the communitys opinion. It points out the willingness of adults to disassociate the harmful consequences of their fantasy being played out in real life.

• Like 1

I am one of those who is kept diapered permanently and diapered 24/7/365. On top of that I am a full time permanent adult baby as well. Which is also why I am not potty trained nor will i ever be potty trained.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...