LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tiny Homes

DailyDi

After doing 20+ years in construction, I gotta tell ya....you ain't "lived" until you've been sitting down in a Porta-Potty taking a dump...engulfed by fumes of a full Porta-Potty that's been sitting out on direct sunlight for a three-day weekend desparately in need of cleaning

IN a word...EWW

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

6 minutes ago, spoonchicken said:

After doing 20+ years in construction, I gotta tell ya....you ain't "lived" until you've been sitting down in a Porta-Potty taking a dump...engulfed by fumes of a full Porta-Potty that's been sitting out on direct sunlight for a three-day weekend desparately in need of cleaning

IN a word...EWW

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

:39_EmoticonsHDcom:

All jokes aside, I do love tiny houses. Like renovated big vans, sheds, detached garage, or even simitruck trailer. I mean the single wide modular homes they make nowadays are amazing and affordable. If I was single, I would into a tiny house. 

• Like 1
On 2/13/2023 at 5:45 AM, Dubious said:

I've held my poop for days just cause I didn't want to take a dump at "that place"

The second I get home, I'm on the toilet.
Luggage left in the car, and clothes spread everywhere. 

I'm the same way, but I end up clogging the toilet...

??

On 2/16/2023 at 7:29 PM, lil_stinkie said:

If you think about it, it is a good option. A toilet can be a place to relive yourself, a bed, a couch. All we need is a microwave and we are all set.

Don't forget the TV

?‍♂️

• Like 1