LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wednesday is laundry day. And my last pair of underwear in in the wash. Golly, golly, golly, whatever shall I do? I guess I'll just have to put on a diaper, or go commando. No, I think a diaper is a better idea. After all, a diaper is alternative underwear, right?

• Like 3

I tossed the last of my big boy underwear out a couple of years ago, but I wholeheartedly agree with you. Going commando offers minimal satisfaction, in my opinion, although I'm sure there's a website somewhere for people who are commando 24/7 and love it...

• Like 1
6 hours ago, le Hollandais said:

Wednesday is laundry day. And my last pair of underwear in in the wash. Golly, golly, golly, whatever shall I do? I guess I'll just have to put on a diaper, or go commando. No, I think a diaper is a better idea. After all, a diaper is alternative underwear, right?

What does alternative mean?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

What does alternative mean?

a proposition or situation offering a choice between two or more things only one of which may be chosen. Alternative.

• Like 2

If you choose the diaper, you can call today "Wetnessday"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm also finding that my few remaining cotton briefs are wearing out...but slowly, slowly. Maybe I should wear my plastic pants less and those more often...? 
No, don't think so.

Monday's washing day here, generally.  And I need to wash my nappies every other day.  That means that once a fortnight I need to wash nappies on a Monday.  Three people in the house, lots of cotton clothing, and often sheets as well.  There aren't enough hours in the day.  At least I don't have to iron the nappies...

4 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Oh, so whether I choose a cloth diaper or a disposable diaper? But how is a diaper "alternative underwear?"

In the opposite kind of way that a thong is alternative underwear. Though why someone would actually choose a thong is beyond me.

• 2 weeks later...

Today is laundry day (Monday). I did a load of clothes and a load of diapers. I wash my dirty clothes every Monday. I do a large load of diapers every 3 days on average. I wear cloth diapers 90% of the time to manage my leaky bladder and go through multiple diapers every day. I put the wet diapers in individual plastic bags and toss them in a oder proof tall diaper bin until wash day. This keeps the oder at a minimum. Been doing it this way for many years. 

• Like 1