LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers And Planes

hehehe yeah right after your post....diamondback....i've been selected for "random" screening several times...the last time i had to go through security multiple times because i had missed a flight and had to go back and forth between security areas trying to catch another flight. Point is the TSA doesn't care about your garments and they were VERY thorough going through all my things...however never said a word about the diapers...in my carry-on....

Flyers need not worry unless their

diapers really explode......

hehehe yeah right after your post....diamondback....i've been selected for "random" screening several times...the last time i had to go through security multiple times because i had missed a flight and had to go back and forth between security areas trying to catch another flight. Point is the TSA doesn't care about your garments and they were VERY thorough going through all my things...however never said a word about the diapers...in my carry-on....

Flyers need not worry unless their

diapers really explode......

Only if there is a pool or hot tub on the plane and you jump in.

• 2 weeks later...

Only if there is a pool or hot tub on the plane and you jump in.

Actually, I lost half a tube of diaper rash ointment as a "liquid" for not having it organized into a ziploc from my carry-on last time...the gal told me they wouldn't be searching if I had put all my stuff into a ziploc. I didn't feel like pointing out that I had much less than 3 ounces of the stuff left in that tube...

the clean diaper in the same bag, that stayed with me....

I was a lot more concerned about the greatly diminished variety of fluids available (*much less than your average 7-11 or gas station *) once inside security...I have some gut issues, and have to drink a quart or so per hour, lots easier if it's gatorade...

• 2 years later...

It's not like you would be going through security in a locked chastity belt, with a dildo up your butt, and the only key is at your destination. It's just a diaper and there are lots of non kinky reasons to be wearing one.

Since I first flew on an airliner in 1981 I have never flown without wearing some form of diaper. Over those years this is several million miles on airlines and another couple of million on corporate planes.

Even since 9/11 I have never had a problem about either the diaper I am wearing or spares in my carry-on. Yes, because of concerns about liquids I do not include any lotion in my carry-on, but I seldom use baby lotion.

Just got back from a trip to India, was diapered for the whole trip. Security in India is much tighter than here. They pat everyone down. One guy couldn't figure out what I was wearing....check feeling....then realized it was a diaper. He didn't say anything....

I changed twice on flights....took a diaper out of my carry on....walked to the bathroom and changed.

Restrictions for carry on limit women to one carry on and one Diaper bag, however they are only allowed a diaper bag while traveling with a little baby, big babies don't count and Mommies traveling to visit Big babies must check thier diaper bags - discrimaination I say! (I hate checking luggage).

actually restrictions are 1 carry on and one personal bag such as a purse or laptop case per person.. i.e one bag can go in the bin overhead and the other should be able to fit below your seat.

i flew in march from seattle to north carolina with a carry on full of clothes for the weekend and then my backpack and there was no problem with having both...

<!--quoteo(post=98432:date=Aug 30 2007, 05:11 PM:name=tris)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tris @ Aug 30 2007, 05:11 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=98432"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I also had a 1/2oz of weed stuffed into my second diaper.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

did anyone else catch that line?

Knowing the difference between the quality of weed you can get in Seattle compared to the shit in Florida, I can totally see why someone would take that kind of risk.

I spend quarter to half my working life flying. Over those million of flights, the only flights where the security is anyway tight is London Heathrow. I really don't know why, cause every time I go through Heathrow, it is on its way to Dublin, and out of London.

Diapers have never been mentioned to me, although I wear 24/7/265 and a standard search, or even a look into my carry on bag, and one will find at least one or two diapers.

also in line with Bk above, unless you are carrying liquids or t hey see something questionable in your bag they are not going to stop and open it up... so it will go through the x ray machine, comeout the other side, you grab it and your shoes and head to your terminal, so make sure you take your baggie of liquids and gels along with your laptop or dvd play out of your bag and they won't even need to look inside.

I love flying while diapered! I don't know why, maybe it's because I dive more into the "need to wear" versus the "want to wear" mindset. Anyway one time, while going through security diapered, I was asked by a security guy on the other side of the X-ray machine asked if the carry-on bag (with 2 spare diapers inside) was mine and he gave me a puzzled look. I got through with no problem of course but that has been the only time I have ever encountered any sort of question about a diaper.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Like above poster said: I like putting myself in situations where I am almost forced to mess and wet and sit in it for hours.

see me on the news: A suspected hijacker of airliner turns out to be man who wears diapers. The stench that was thought to be a stink bomb to incapacitate the passengers was merely the contents of this man in the mid section of the plane.

Pilot: "I thought for sure we were gonna crash. Billy and me tried to calm passengers down as ttendants located the source of the smell, which originated in seat 32F.

The most I've ever gotten from an inspection of my diaper-laden carry-ons is a smile from a cute screener.

It might not have been the diapers though...

More fun was carrying live lobsters around (haven't tried of late) or a big box of steamed crabs and stuff from the Pike Street Fish Market in Seattle.

I travel around 50% of the time, and I have never had an issue with security and my diapers. On trans-oceanics I always fly diapered- the chances of getting into the restroom before the urge becomes more are slim these days. Planes are too crowded to try toilet roulette any more. I always use disposables when flying- easier to change & dispose of. The security people just don't care about the diapers in with my laptop.

CLEAR! *thud*

Thread revived! *beep beep* *beep beep*

Having flown again this past March (with Mommy this time) I flew diapered, and with diapers, both ways. Again, I'll cop to transporting Herbal Essence across state lines, as well as shipping it to the same location. Didn't have a problem in either direction, as a matter of fact.

Pack your stuff, ABDLs! Worry not about TSA screenings! Just make sure that everything in your bag is accounted for, and approved for carry-on and checked luggage. I do not suggest packing wet or dirty diapers in your checked or carry-on luggage, just as a common courtesy for all involved.

Other than that, go for it, you've got nothing to worry about !