LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Rearz Mega Safari and Mega Inspire

Spanky

Rearz has added Safari and Inspire to their 8,500 ml capacity diaper list. I can't wait to try them.  I love their Mermaid Tales ?‍♀️ and Critter Caboose diapers.  Haven't tried the new Dinosaur because XL is still the old capacity. 

Just wondering how high the capacity will get??? 

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Spanky said:

Rearz has added Safari and Inspire to their 8,500 ml capacity diaper list. I can't wait to try them.  I love their Mermaid Tales ?‍♀️ and Critter Caboose diapers.  Haven't tried the new Dinosaur because XL is still the old capacity. 

Just wondering how high the capacity will get??? 

It's over 9000!!!!!!! ml

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

So are all three the same diaper? For example the critter caboose and dinosaurs have noticeably different build and feels. 

the dinosaurs 8500 mediums are insanely good. If the inspire is identical in feel I will switch to them for daily wear.

Getting there. Good job Rearz!

Needs to be at 10k-15k ml to be 1:1 comparable absorbency with the baby diapers for children. Remember your only going to see 33-35% of that number in real numbers due to how urine is made of.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, MegaChar said:

Needs to be at 10k-15k ml to be 1:1 comparable absorbency with the baby diapers for children.

Where did you come up with that particular number? I can believe it I guess, but seems crazy. Best I found in a quick search means you're guessing 10-15 times to match? I guess that could be reality. I doubt that they are able to creep up to those numbers without doing some design shifts. Pampers with that triple core system I think is probably onto something. I'm assuming patents will block copying that for 10-15 more years though?

Guess it'll be time to try their updated diapers though when I reorder! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

Where did you come up with that particular number? I can believe it I guess, but seems crazy. Best I found in a quick search means you're guessing 10-15 times to match? I guess that could be reality. I doubt that they are able to creep up to those numbers without doing some design shifts. Pampers with that triple core system I think is probably onto something. I'm assuming patents will block copying that for 10-15 more years though?

Guess it'll be time to try their updated diapers though when I reorder! 

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/83756-diaper-research/&do=findComment&comment=2003032

2 minutes ago, MegaChar said:

These Rearz diapers are the equivalent of wearing a Huggies Snug and Dry.

23 hours ago, MegaChar said:

Getting there. Good job Rearz!

Needs to be at 10k-15k ml to be 1:1 comparable absorbency with the baby diapers for children. Remember your only going to see 33-35% of that number in real numbers due to how urine is made of.

Wow! That would be truly amazing,  a 15,000 ml capacity diaper. That would give a working capacity of around 5 liters.  Imagine,  walking around with 5 liters of pee in a diaper, between your legs.  That could last 24 hours,  or more.   Or a good trip to the bar ? 

1 hour ago, Spanky said:

Wow! That would be truly amazing,  a 15,000 ml capacity diaper. That would give a working capacity of around 5 liters.  Imagine,  walking around with 5 liters of pee in a diaper, between your legs.  That could last 24 hours,  or more.   Or a good trip to the bar ? 

Your only only going to see 33-35% of that number due to how urine is composed off. It would be the equivalent of wearing the best baby diaper in the world which that honor used to be Bambo Nature but its now Huggies Overnights

• Like 1
2 hours ago, MegaChar said:

Your only only going to see 33-35% of that number due to how urine is composed off. It would be the equivalent of wearing the best baby diaper in the world which that honor used to be Bambo Nature but its now Huggies Overnights

Well, that depends.  ?  The more hydrated, the more dilute the pee ... which does help with increasing working capacity.   Still won't get 15L worth, and probably not even close to 7L.  But even 5L would be incredibly heavy! 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, MegaChar said:

Still, 33% of 15,000ml is 5 liters. That's an amazing amount.  That would be over 11 pounds of pee. That would make for one heavy diaper, especially if there was a big mess in it too.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Still, 33% of 15,000ml is 5 liters. That's an amazing amount.  That would be over 11 pounds of pee. That would make for one heavy diaper, especially if there was a big mess in it too.

Absolutely! It would be a true 12 hour diaper. Pretty pricy but you would only change them twice a day. 60 every 30 days or once a morning if your the type thats has a management of diaper capacity need

• Like 1

That would be awesome @MegaChar, but wouldn't be sustainable for very long.  Only two,  or fewer diaper changes a day would probably lead to a diaper rash in a pretty short amount of time. Especially if the wearers do everything in their diapers ? 

12 hours ago, Spanky said:

That would be awesome @MegaChar, but wouldn't be sustainable for very long.  Only two,  or fewer diaper changes a day would probably lead to a diaper rash in a pretty short amount of time. Especially if the wearers do everything in their diapers ? 

It could work out if they only wear at night.

On 1/23/2023 at 9:49 AM, MegaChar said:

Remember your only going to see 33-35% of that number in real numbers due to how urine is made of.

My experience tells me that 33-35% number is solid.  I'm not sure if it's to do with the composition of pee or how it is distributed (or NOT distributed) through the absorption media that is the problem.

I've found that a persistent weakness with these super-nappies is that the pee doesn't get dispersed well.  With male anatomy, things get very wet at the front whilst the padding in the seat can remain dry (assuming upright use-cases).  This is even to the extent where the saturated SAP can become slightly hydrophobic.  I've leaked in 60% dry super-nappies before.

On 1/24/2023 at 3:20 PM, Spanky said:

I've been running a 2-change-per-day super-nappy diet for years.  I'm wet only (so I agree with this point) but even wet, I've managed rashes.  I use sudocreme at every change and it's been ok.

13 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Well, most of the current high capacity diapers (5-6000ml) are already 12-hour capacity for me.   Going to 8500+ means that it gets quite rank before I ever reach capacity. 

Yep.  This...  I've augmented Mermaid Tales with bamboo liners to improve dispersal and wound up with a nappy I can wear for 18 to 20 hours.  I'd have to say that the last 4 - 6 hours feel a bit, well, icky...  It IS convenient though.

I really wish they'd invest engineering effort in improving how well these nappies cope in bed with side-sleepers rather than cranking absorbency that can't be utilised.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, oznl said:

Yep.  This...  I've augmented Mermaid Tales with bamboo liners to improve dispersal and wound up with a nappy I can wear for 18 to 20 hours.  I'd have to say that the last 4 - 6 hours feel a bit, well, icky...  It IS convenient though.

I've had the same experience. The nappy liner trick does seem to help. This is also why I've largely dispensed with boosters and stuffers... I rarely have the ability to operate in a diaper with 18 hours of flight time on it, because I'm running all over the place most days, so at some point, I'd have to leave the house with what looks like a dead racoon stuffed down the front of my pants. And, as much as I have luxuriated in the feeling of being in a good quality, wet diaper, after that long... yeah. I want changed. 

14 hours ago, oznl said:

Only two,  or fewer diaper changes a day would probably lead to a diaper rash in a pretty short amount of time. Especially if the wearers do everything in their diapers ? 

I'm also trying to get through the day in two diapers, although I often resort to three, for the same reason I stated above... I don't want to leave the house in a diaper that's far past about 60 -70% of my expectations for it, unless it's a very quick errand, because a leak at home is an non-event, while a leak at a friend's place or a bar or the supermarket could be deeply inconvenient. Rashes are usually not a problem for me, but I am religious about using diaper cream, I rinse off often, and, I don't use my diapers for #2. If you're doing that, I think you have to plan to use more of them, and you may not want to invest in ultra-high-capacity products, because, at least for me, the earth has been scorched once THAT happens, and the countdown clock is calibrated in minutes, not hours. 

• Like 1