LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Onesies

I've really been thinking about buying a couple of onesies.  I've been looking for plain white or other solid color in large or extra large.  the thing is everyone seems to be out of stock in the solid colors, especially white.  Why is everyone out of white?

Does anyone know where I can find something that is durable, comfortable and reasonable?

Thanks in advance

I've bought a bunch of them at Rearz and InControl, which is a Rearz brand. The URL for Rearz is https://www.rearz.ca/. InControl is https://incontroldiapers.com/. I've bought plane t-shirt looking onesies at both of them, in white, black and charcoal. They're an indispensable part of my wardrobe; basically, if I'm going anywhere away from the house, I generally have a onesie on. They do a great job of preventing waistline diaper slips and they also take a bit of the bulk out and help prevent sagging. 

6 hours ago, Kapelmeister said:

I've really been thinking about buying a couple of onesies.  I've been looking for plain white or other solid color in large or extra large.  the thing is everyone seems to be out of stock in the solid colors, especially white.  Why is everyone out of white?

Does anyone know where I can find something that is durable, comfortable and reasonable?

Thanks in advance

@Kapelmeister what up groot?

go here abuniverse has them.

https://us.abuniverse.com/product/abu-diapersuit-white/

I see my favorite supplier (Tykables) is back out of most sizes in white....  Little bit better size options in their white "rompers" that I use as an alternate to their T-Shirts (onsies).  This is why I buy from them when they are in stock....

20 minutes ago, zzyzx said:

I see my favorite supplier (Tykables) is back out of most sizes in white....  Little bit better size options in their white "rompers" that I use as an alternate to their T-Shirts (onsies).  This is why I buy from them when they are in stock....

@zzyzx do you find that their pricing is off the wall?

I prefer Tykables, and is the onesie I use the most.
I have 2, and wish I could get my hands on more, but the European distributor don't sell to Europe..

They sell via Ebay, at an increased cost. 
Not that desperate. 

19 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@zzyzx do you find that their pricing is off the wall?

I will admit that Tykables does charge on the premium side.  If you follow them, they also basically round all their base prices to the nearest $5.00 (US).  As a result, I believe you will typically see fewer price increases over time from Tykables, but when the price does increase, it is tends to be noticeable and you can probably get less expensive at that point from a competitor.  I suspect that their prices are on the edge of being able to find a seamstress that could provide equivalent if done in quantity.  I will admit, I can afford Tykables.  I also mainly use cloth diapers, so I'm not typically spending money on diapers except for special trips where handling laundry might be an issue.  Fortunately, my issues at this time are # 1 and not #2.

Quality wise, I usually like the quality of their products.  When it comes to t-shirt / onsies, I find their product a bit better than ABU's.  I haven't tried some others since I've found something that works for me.

I'm still not in favor of their change from snaps to Velcro on a chunk of their clothing.  If they do that to the white t-shirt / onsies and rompers, I'll probably be expanding my evaluation of other manufactures.

On 1/17/2023 at 6:56 PM, Little Sherri said:

I've bought a bunch of them at Rearz and InControl, which is a Rearz brand. The URL for Rearz is https://www.rearz.ca/. InControl is https://incontroldiapers.com/. I've bought plane t-shirt looking onesies at both of them, in white, black and charcoal. They're an indispensable part of my wardrobe; basically, if I'm going anywhere away from the house, I generally have a onesie on. They do a great job of preventing waistline diaper slips and they also take a bit of the bulk out and help prevent sagging. 

Those are pretty nice and well made. Also, Changing Times (CTCD) also has a couple of them. I think they're made by ABU (Adult Baby Universe) which is another soure.

• Like 1

I have over 400 they are all from KINS in every color and style you can think of , I went thru every company that makes diapers and onesies finding my best protection and comfort , I love KINS onesies which is why I have stayed , I order them in bulk .( 15 or more regardless of color , they can do a special run just for you your measurements and specifications , they save money and so do you . Shipping is discrete and free the Custom’s  declaration is the same on diapers, onesies, pants “ medical clothing “ sails thru customs ( I don’t think to many people are trying to smuggle contraband via importing diapers and wheelchairs , KINS is BC but I import my Powerchairs from a Canadian company also ) legitimately made in North America instead 8 gazzilion low wage nations , except the motors are made in Germany . 

Thank you all for your recommendations.  So far it looks like In Control might be the best place for a white onesie.  My birthday is coming up and I think that I might ask my wife to get me one for my BD.  Not sure she will but no harm in asking.

Thanks again!