LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what is there not yet to little for sale in the diaper world that you would like to have.

tijn2022

There is a lot for sale regarding different types of diapers, clothing and ab stuff.
I'm curious about what is not yet or little for sale but is missed...

I myself think a pacifier pluche  in a large size would be nice to have but haven't really found it yet.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, PullUpDiaperLover said:

Cute tights that fit mens larger legs, more socks, the Rearz ones are cute, but they are a bit small and wear out fast. I am guessing that is why they are being phased out.

They went from 50 to 40 to 30 real quick. Guessing the same. Which is a shame because I havereally fallen in love with them. I bought a bunch to stock up before they are gone. 

But as to something that doesn't exist. I would love to see a good/great pull up. The problem is most AB/DL stuff is just printed medical diapers with some customizations. No good medical pull ups exist.

An adult diaper with elmo prints. or bluey, pawpatrol.

baby diapers are really cute , there are some cute ab diapers out there. but not with television characters

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

A bunch of this stuff can be made, but, the cost would be high, as it would basicly be one offs. Thats partly why so many things you find are made of wood. Wood is easy to work with, and shape into things.  To make one of thoes plastic potty chairs your talking literaly 10s of thousands of dollars to just make the plastic injection molds to cast them, let along the injection machines themselves. YOu can't really vacuform plastic thick enough to be study enough to take an adult's waight. On the other hand, if your ok with wood, a potty chair can be made that looks like thoes plastic ones. You build the frame out of wood, and then layer over it with something to give that plastic touch, and feel, heck, use a good high end epoxy. It will look at feel like plastic, but, would be wood underneath so strong enough to take waight and use.

13 hours ago, Alyeskabird said:

A bunch of this stuff can be made, but, the cost would be high, as it would basicly be one offs. Thats partly why so many things you find are made of wood. Wood is easy to work with, and shape into things.  To make one of thoes plastic potty chairs you’re talking literaly 10s of thousands of dollars to just make the plastic injection molds to cast them, let along the injection machines themselves. YOu can't really vacuform plastic thick enough to be study enough to take an adult's waight. On the other hand, if you’re ok with wood, a potty chair can be made that looks like thoes plastic ones. You build the frame out of wood, and then layer over it with something to give that plastic touch, and feel, heck, use a good high end epoxy. It will look at feel like plastic, but, would be wood underneath so strong enough to take waight and use.

I wonder if it would be possible, to make a potty chair, adult size, like the plastic type, but using fiberglass? You would still need a mold to start with, but I think you could make the mold from wood, and lay your fiberglass and resin over that. Not sure what per unit cost, it would work out to be? 

@AbabeBill Definatly posable, but, unless the person using it was very light, would have to be thick enough, and with reinforcements to be able to take some waight. Still, it should be doable, use mat instead of cloth, make sure ti include some extra structure on the inside to alow for waight, should be posable. I would expect the first one would be rather expensive, mostly because of the need to make a mold. I had considered that, but, your upfront cost ends up still being the mold that costs a lot to create. Still, should be doable, make your prototype out of wood, use that to make your mold, then cast the production unit in fiberglass, perhaps with a metal frame for stragnth, do not know, would have to build and test before figuring out details like that.

• Like 1