LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does your family and friends know your AB/Little

My mom has for yrs made me custom zip up footie pajamas,  she has made me adult toddler sized outfits.  And my favorite cousin every yr for my birthday and Christmas  gifts me a new stuffed animal.

My long time best friend from school. Is more like my favorite auntie in the way how she gets me AB/Little stuffs for Christmas and my birthday.   And she even says she loves taking her favorite niece out to the zoo to see the otters and large kitties.  

My closest Best Friend/Platonic relationship partner is like a mommy who just always wants to see her little girl happy. 

• Like 1

Why don't you just ask any of them

• Like 2

Yes all my family and friends know about me  

my friends have accepted me and for the most part I just get treated as a toddler

everyone unless we are having a adult night then it’s that I just wearing my baby clothes and a walking harness with rains witch some times get stuck on the doors and there wearing adult clothes 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

like two vanilla friends know. i told my cousin ages ago so i think she forgot and my mom knows but i dont think she knows the extent yet

Something tells me she wouldn't be THAT surprised once she finds out the WHOLE truth. She might even tease you about it a little!?? LOL!?? Which I'm SURE you would LOVE!♥️???????♥️????

• Like 1

Nopes! No one knows. Here is the only place I talk bout it!

• Like 3

My family knows. They think it is weird but they know it’s what makes me happy and that I’m not really doing anything bad. My mom has known the longest. She found diapers and baby things in my room a few times loooooong ago. Now, she has even given me some of my old Fisher Price toys and some childish art prints to me as gifts.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Pampertimmy said:

My family knows. They think it is weird but they know it’s what makes me happy and that I’m not really doing anything bad. My mom has known the longest. She found diapers and baby things in my room a few times loooooong ago. Now, she has even given me some of my old Fisher Price toys and some childish art prints to me as gifts.

Awwwww! That's VERY sweet buddy!?? Your mom is the BEST!???♥️?♥️?????♥️?????

I am DL first and AB second, mostly for the family reason, my wife is the only one that knows. My wife has a Buch of stuffy/Dolls etc. It's been a long process with her accepting some of my stuff.......Ie have a lot of my own, stuffed animals, dolls, several baby bottles, I love to lay and play on crib mattress, I have a lot of fetishes that it is so hard to keep hidden. (some of my fetishes I keep from my wife) I really wish I could tell my son, he's older/married, I have thought about telling him. How hard was it for some of you to  tell family anyone else on here? Any ideas on how to break the Ice? I do wear 24/7 now, and I think my son saw my diapers yrs ago we went to a mens retreat and shared a room. But he never said anything. We sleep with our stuffy and dolls. I would like to get AB clothing etc, but not fun to do when my wife is not into it......

I am jealous of some of the ones that were brave and told family. 

• Like 1

My mom knows mostly because I tell her everything. And the friends I have know all because we've met at BDSM events or littles events. I told my mom because when I started going to BDSM events I needed her help a few times with caring for some "play" marks on my back after and years later she learned about the AB side because of some of my friends that she met. She doesn't understand but if I'm not hurting anyone maliciously and I'm not rubbing it in her face then its not a big deal. 

I told my mother a year ago, maybe to the day. She had already kind of knew, as all the times I was caught as a child with plastic pants, pull-ups, and dirty underwear was a clue. But she was not exactly aware of anything beyond that. I explained my backstory and what AB/DL is and topics around it, but I don't know if she fully understands. 

Might have to tell my father at some point. Now that I own a house I am going full speed into creating my nursery, but more of a toddler room. I will have a crib and it will feature lots of Mickey Mouse and other characters I love. I also have a huge stock of diapers, some clothing. It will be hard and annoying to hide. Might just bite the bullet and tell him as well when the time comes. 

Other than my mother, no one else I socialize with on a regular basis know. Only other possibility is telling my brother, he has seem some of my Mickey Mouse stuff but that is it.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

good question

my family: my father knows, as a child (12-15yo), i visited a lot of abdl websites on my laptop, and occasionally on the family computer (i didn't even think these websites were something that should be kept secret, just another genre of website to visit) my father, after going through the browsing history(this was before i learned about ctrl+shift+del), questioned me about it. i told him about it, im not really sure what i said, only that i like diapers. and he was supportive, although we have never talked about it again, i wonder if he thinks it was a phase i grew out of?

my mother, doesn't know. i have been reluctant to tell her. in some ways she is really old fashioned, and i'm not sure how she would take it, my sexual orientation is still a point of contention between us. i don't think i would benefit from her knowing anyway. she does know about my little stuff, teddy bears, elmo dvd's. but i told her i am really nostalgic.

my friends: i dont have too many friends in real life, i do have a few that i make an effort to catch up with every now and again, but seeing as we are not in regular contact, i dont think it is important that they know. when i meet up with them, that's when the adult in me comes out to play, we talk more adult topics, and it's kind of nice every once and a while.

my online friends are a different story, most of them know i am an abdl, as most of them are as well. i think i connect more with my online friends than i do with the ones in real life, my abdl is a big part of who i am, and i feel really connected to people that i can discuss this interest with in a non judgmental way.

• 1 month later...

As I have said before my friends and family know and have done since I was young I have always been open about my feelings about diapers and baby stuff. 
so even now I’m 50 years old I still treated as a toddler by my parent and my family. 
even my friends will treat me like that to some extent mostly because I dress like a baby when I’m not at work. 
like tonight I getting ready to go round one of my closest friend wearing a terries diaper and plastic pants ,white tights, frilly socks, onesies,  . 
frilly over pants, pjs , bib, a pacifier, walking harness, dog collar, in my bag I will have a wipe clean bib , bottle and a teddy. 
so yes my friends know and so do their families and friends 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Cmp said:

As I have said before my friends and family know and have done since I was young I have always been open about my feelings about diapers and baby stuff. 
so even now I’m 50 years old I still treated as a toddler by my parent and my family. 
even my friends will treat me like that to some extent mostly because I dress like a baby when I’m not at work. 
like tonight I getting ready to go round one of my closest friend wearing a terries diaper and plastic pants ,white tights, frilly socks, onesies,  . 
frilly over pants, pjs , bib, a pacifier, walking harness, dog collar, in my bag I will have a wipe clean bib , bottle and a teddy. 
so yes my friends know and so do their families and friends 

That's the same as me as well. My friends and family all know I wear diapers and they all know I am an adult baby as well. Even at my age, my mom still treats me as an adult baby. My friends even know I see myself as an adult baby and often times treat me as an adult baby instead of an adult of grown up.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

My mom kinda knows of me being a dl but only because when I lived at home she would find my stash of diapers but she doesn’t know I am still wearing them as far as she knows I stopped wearing them once me and my current gf got together. The only person that knows I have worn recently is a friend that is a girl that I talk to and confide secrets in. It took some guts and nerves to tell her and the only reason she knows is cause she has told me some embarrassing secrets so I figured if she can tell me some embarrassing secrets about her then I could tell her an embarrassing secret about me and told her about my secret instagram account and how i like to wear diapers. She thinks it’s weird but accepts me. I’m scared to tell my girlfriend cause I don’t know if she will be as accepting and I don’t know how her kids will take it if they find out. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Full time disabled incontinent person, so all family & friends know and/or have changed me themselves at some point  . I don’t need an excuse to be adult baby as that is the hand life dealt me .. illness has regressed my body but advanced my mind . 

• Like 1

I'm fully incontinent, so there has never been a question of hiding anything from anybody.  I would, however, counsel people to be cautious raising AB/DL issues with parents.  If a parent thinks that this is abnormal behavior, the logical follow-up is to Monday morning quarterback how they raised you.  Parents just might start from the assumption that their failure is the root cause of your problem.  

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

So happy just been told that I am going to be treated like a full grown toddler now. 
instead of a baby i now have started to eat more solid food and less mashed up food . 
 Started to use a sippy cup instead of a bottle and I no longer have to play with baby toys if I don’t want to. 
I can play with toddler toys more often now been told that if I do well I can get a new dolly for my birthday. 
I getting a simple potty training I only need to be able to tell them if I am wet or messy and not if I need to go. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Cmp said:

So happy just been told that I am going to be treated like a full grown toddler now. 
instead of a baby i now have started to eat more solid food and less mashed up food . 
 Started to use a sippy cup instead of a bottle and I no longer have to play with baby toys if I don’t want to. 
I can play with toddler toys more often now been told that if I do well I can get a new dolly for my birthday. 
I getting a simple potty training I only need to be able to tell them if I am wet or messy and not if I need to go. 

I'm the same way too. All my family and friends knows I am an adult baby and they know I am a full time permanent adult baby as well. They treat me more like an adult baby than an adult. They know I see myself more as an adult baby than a grown up. As for potty training, they know it's never going to happen and theirs no attempt to potty train me. It's why I am kept in diapers and kept in them permanently. Being an adult baby, let's me have fun, be young, babied, diapered and grow old but never allowed to grow up.