LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Basic Onesie

Andy DL

I’m looking for good, basic, crew neck, T-shirt style onesies. During the day, I need the support that a onesie brings, but want the look of a basic T-shirt. Don’t want to draw any unwanted attention. What have people found like this?

• Like 2

they exist... But most have prints on them, I however are having 3 made for me with standard dickies t shirts for myself at work so my diapers do not show from the rear bending over. Local Seamstress here in Utah who has even made me safety vests with snaps. BUT these do NOT support a diaper they are loose in between the front and back so they dont rip out when you bend over. 

• Like 1

Babykins, though their current stock is a bit disappointing.   I have a number of these and they're about as close to a t-shirt in construction of anything I have.

https://babykins.com/collections/adult-incontinence-clothing/products/kins-onezie-t-shirt-original-12000

I have bought plain onesies from ABU (both plain white and solid colors) and also from Changing Times Diaper Co.  But, they don't quite have that t-shirt look.   But, if this is something worn under a normal shirt, then it wouldn't really matter.  From a fit perspective, I like these two choices better than the Babykins anyway, with ABU having far more size options available than anyone.

• Like 2

I like the plain-colored onesies offered by Leakmaster and Wear2Work. They run true to size (I wear a large T-shirt and these large-size onesies fit perfectly) and look like T-shirts under clothes.  Leakmaster can be purchased on Amazon and Big Tots on Etsy has Wear2Work (and a whole lot of other great stuff). I’m also a fan of the Tykables onesies. 

• Thanks 1

I like Tykables, but sadly they are not available in most of Europe.
I have 2, but I would buy 10 more...

I found something similar on Etsy, but it covers the whole diaper, so in a way its perfect, and in another way, its kinda boring. 
I have ordered 2 more as the one I bought was too large, but still useable to cover diaper. 
https://www.etsy.com/no-en/listing/1122218908/classic-solid-black-adult-baby-bodysuit?click_key=0a39443c67cb8f6d6e97fdd7a406f1dfc78709ad%3A1122218908&click_sum=50c2a17c&ref=user_profile&pro=1&frs=1

• Like 1

Rearz has some good ones under both the Rearz website, and their more medical-focused InControl sub-brand. I probably own a dozen of them - basic black, grey or white t-shirt style onesies with snap crotches. I wear them pretty much everyday, because they prevent waistline diaper peekaboo's if I bend over or sit down, they also quiet the diaper a bit, and, they help with sagging. I'd advise you to have a look for them in the next week or two, and to keep checking back in, as in the past they've offered Black Friday and/or Cyber Monday deals that last maybe a weekend or a few days, where they take 30% off on them. That's when I stock up. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
29 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

Rearz has some good ones under both the Rearz website, and their more medical-focused InControl sub-brand. I probably own a dozen of them - basic black, grey or white t-shirt style onesies with snap crotches. I wear them pretty much everyday, because they prevent waistline diaper peekaboo's if I bend over or sit down, they also quiet the diaper a bit, and, they help with sagging. I'd advise you to have a look for them in the next week or two, and to keep checking back in, as in the past they've offered Black Friday and/or Cyber Monday deals that last maybe a weekend or a few days, where they take 30% off on them. That's when I stock up. 

Looked at InControl. How’s the sizing? Looking at the chart, I’d be a large. Normally, I’m a medium or even a small .  36 chest, 32-33 length.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Andy DL said:

I’m looking for good, basic, crew neck, T-shirt style onesies. During the day, I need the support that a onesie brings, but want the look of a basic T-shirt. Don’t want to draw any unwanted attention. What have people found like this?

@Andy DL

Personally, I like Tykables solid white T-Shirt (onesies) and solid white "rompers".  Both (on the top, what is exposed) look like old standard crew neck t-shirts. 

I also own some ABU (solid white) t-shirt / onesies.  The cut of the colar on these is a bit larger, and while still workable, I feel are a little larger (head) holes than I like.  I bought these at a time while Tykables was out of stock. 

For me, the "regular" size that I'd wear in a "standard" (fruit of the loom / hanes) t-shirt is the size I got in all of these.  If you are taller in body, you might need the "long" size from ABU.

I wash these in warm, not hot, and use a regular / permapress setting for drying and not the very high heat to avoid the possibility of shrinkage.  Tykables are something like 95% cotton and 5% spandex, and have relatively good stretch and holding (i.e. anti-sagging diaper) power.

Ok, Tykables is not the cheapest source....  I also have some of Tykables in other solid colors (green and blue for me).  Ok.  I've also picked up a blue camo print.

Best wishes in finding what you want.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

all the above is great stuff.. missing one thing... a front pocket

Onesies are meant to be under clothes, but I see your point and have been looking for onesies and skirts with pockets. 
Both are as rare as unicorns. 

On 11/13/2022 at 8:24 AM, Andy DL said:

I bought 3 on Amazon, 2 black and 1 blue, all solid colour. One of the black ones actually has a collar and a couple of buttons, so it looks like a nice, semi dressy tshirt. No one knows what I am wearing.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Diaperdaddy2000 said:

I bought 3 on Amazon, 2 black and 1 blue, all solid colour. One of the black ones actually has a collar and a couple of buttons, so it looks like a nice, semi dressy tshirt. No one knows what I am wearing.

Saw these out there under several brand names. Cheap price scared me off a bit. They’re legit?

11 hours ago, Andy DL said:

Looked at InControl. How’s the sizing? Looking at the chart, I’d be a large. Normally, I’m a medium or even a small .  36 chest, 32-33 length.

So the Rearz ones and the InControl ones are slightly different, in so far as the InControl ones are "organic cotton" and claim to be more prone to shrinkage. They say that the sizing is calibrated for a post-shrink fit, so the onesie will seem large out of the package. This seems to be the case; the ones I got seemed oversized out of the bag but did shrink down to more or less my size. The InControl ones seem to be calibrated by male t-shirt sizes, so if you wear a size L t-shirt, you'll want a size L onesie. 

The Rearz ones come in female t-shirt sizes, so, if you're a male and wear a size L, you will want an XL in the Rearz ones, and indeed, this is what I wear. The Rearz ones do not shrink up as much. 

One caveat, if you like to wear colourful diapers: the white onesies work best over white diapers, as colours or prints will show through. I've switched most of mine to black or charcoal, because they cover up printed diapers and plastic pants. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Andy DL said:

Saw these out there under several brand names. Cheap price scared me off a bit. They’re legit?

4 hours ago, Andy DL said:

Very legit. The blue one I also have in black. The black one wears like a dressy tshirt

Screenshot_20221114-130253_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20221114-130331_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ValentinesStuff said:

My question is why do virtually none of the advertising photos show the onesie worn over a diaper? Even the ones advertised for wearing over a diaper.

@ValentinesStuff  I believe that tykables do show a diaper underneath.  Though I have not seen any other company do that.

and I am wondering the same thing.  It seems that the person who is modeling for the onesie is not a DL nor wants to be wearing a diaper.

I edited this post as I see that ABUniverse does have a diaper model and is wearing a diaper.

DS_Pattern_01.webp

DS_Pattern_12.webp

DS_Pattern_10.webp

DS_White_06.webp

DS_White_01.webp

DS_Color_10.webp

DS_Color_15.webp

Plain T-shirt style onesies?  https://paddedbums.com/collections/onesie-romper  Many colors of plain t-shirt style onesies, some plain and some with a front pocket.  I have a plain light grey one and a white one with a front pocket.  Sure they also have baby prints, but as someone mentioned, it can be hard to find a onesie that is not printed.  There are many sizes including up to 4X and the price is good on these too.

• Like 2

I have over 400 all made by Kin’s , I tried every brand out there before selecting Kin’s as my “official onesie “ for fit, finish, quality and price . By doing bulk orders (15 or more of any item regardless of color ) I get precisely made custom runs made for my measurements and specifications , not off the rack S,M,L sizing and huge cost savings by negotiating the price .

3 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@ValentinesStuff  I believe that tykables do show a diaper underneath.  Though I have not seen any other company do that.

and I am wondering the same thing.  It seems that the person who is modeling for the onesie is not a DL nor wants to be wearing a diaper.

I edited this post as I see that ABUniverse does have a diaper model and is wearing a diaper

12000LLBB_2048x2048.jpg?v=1638691506

I'm guessing this guy doesn't care about wearing a diaper. (Kins)

SnappiesBlueT-ShirtBack-590078.jpg?v=1645201535

It looks Tykables does also. 

bean bag onesie

I'm guessing the OP isn't looking for this.

• Haha 2
On 11/14/2022 at 2:39 AM, Dubious said:

Onesies are meant to be under clothes, but I see your point and have been looking for onesies and skirts with pockets. 
Both are as rare as unicorns. 

I am having some made for me from Wranger / Dickies shirts

On 11/13/2022 at 6:24 AM, Andy DL said:

Ummm

I've seen them around, noodle around on the internet you'll find them. I've stumbled upon them but I don't remember where. Sorrys ? 

?‍♂️

So... SINCE I VALUE SHIRTS WITH POCKETS....

I picked up my modified Dickies / Wranger brand gray shirts that come with pockets already.. back from a local seamstress called "Quilt While You're Ahead" with the snap closure centers...

(not exactly a ONESIE, since it is made specifically loose for me bending over at work and not a fetish or ANY kind of diaper support )

The shirts that I own are extra long anyway (to hide the top edges of my diaper or adult pullups - waist bands) - but in a few occasions they were not long enough and "evidence" popped out the rear waistband of my jeans at work and once while at family gatherings when I helped pickup a bag of groceries that split open.... 

So.... The "bottom line" pun intended is... this is a Functional shirt with a pocket and a snap closure center / diaper cover.

You CAN choose your color of snaps too... (photos below) to match the color or long shirts or what .............

It's called: Discreet Incont. undergarment /privacy shirt

straight from "Quilt While You're Ahead" - Tammy: No Shame in this shop.... "We value dignity"  I don't care what your fetish is or flavor is... just tell me what to make and provide measurements and RESPECT for US and OUR customers...

https://www.facebook.com/Quiltwhileyoureahead/ - email: Queenhopeful@yahoo.com

Tammy is a Super nice lady, very professional....she has even made me terry cloth pullups and modified my yellow safety vests for at work with the between the legs snap closures to provide "privacy / discreetness with wearing diapers or disposable pullups" - shown below.

316609620_635576004916952_7185734974818992188_n.jpg

316782539_463164495732066_7764562162903681916_n.jpg

317129440_870011597338088_5034593621454676903_n.jpg

317006818_3343329475924832_8235316753581227537_n.jpg

316752783_3295564504093480_4353596760199164572_n.jpg

316965275_1404600126738032_5899807568636518629_n.jpg

316783878_891165605383865_5298680301621614362_n.jpg

316701828_813285176422790_391409433027850649_n.jpg

316433221_707965407059418_280536666842962082_n.jpg

314473236_537319564566512_5131372732091039284_n.jpg

315090599_851541165883550_3478743293919967497_n.jpg

316457952_454853746821004_2099206467663460228_n.jpg