LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wish of being incontinent

Have you guys ever dreamed of waking up and being incontinent. I do, I know alot of guys say they wouldn't recommend this life to others, but I don't know, I just love wearing and using diapers so much that I hate hiding my feelings.

What about you guys

• Like 2

I feel like potty training was a glitch. I corrected it after 5 years of intense untraining and I have practically no bladder control left. On a good day I can hold it for a minute maybe two. Not nearly enough to be out and about without a diaper which means I always have to have a spare diaper with me.  I have some unrelated medical issues and incontinence is on my chart so I don’t even care when my doctors see me in a diaper. There are tons of challenges to being diaper dependent, but the fact that I have to deal with the same hassles as anyone else who is “medically incontinent” is validating in of itself. 

It’s an expensive and HIGHLY inconvenient lifestyle and if I didn’t love it, it would be miserable.  

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Demon-hunter said:

Have you guys ever dreamed of waking up and being incontinent. I do, I know alot of guys say they wouldn't recommend this life to others, but I don't know, I just love wearing and using diapers so much that I hate hiding my feelings.

What about you guys

My dream of being incontinent came true, sort of. With the help of a stent I am incontinent as long as I want. And that is pretty much 24/7 over the last few months. Like you I find the idea of being irreversibly incontinent very exciting but I know that sometimes life itself can be quite stressful e.g. when you are about to get fired, or you have to visit a family member who is terminally ill or you have to attend a funeral. Being incontinent and having to wear diapers is simply too much then. At least for me it is. That is why I prefer using stents. 

So my advise to anyone who wants to be incontinent is to wear a stent 24/7 for at least a year. Then you will know what it is like and whether or not you want it to be irreversible.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
18 hours ago, Demon-hunter said:

What about you guys

Yee, can say I've felt similar, I mean I'm here lol. 

My dreams kinda came true when I realized, after a combination of untraining and GCS that one morning I couldn't prevent #2 accidents from happening after 3-5 minutes. Or stop peeing once it started (and sneezing etc could unexpectedly start it). It's not like I hadn't wanted that to happen, really, but the timing was inconvenient so I felt genuine anxiety/dread when I realized it because that kind of stuff shouldn't have happened as fast as it did. 

For the week after, I spent quite a bit of time trying to process these conflicting feelings I had about it; the fact that I legit was a biohazard if I wasn't careful, the guilt and confusion of how I both had and hadn't done this to myself, but that part of me was happy for it but had to pretend I wasn't. I considered doing everything in my power to reverse and retrain--as some kind of repentance or self-punishment--but that felt just as wrong and pointless.

In the end I decided that I wanted to feel happy about it, because uhm well... big parts of it made me happy. And if I was stuck with it now no-matter how I'd gotten there, I'd might-as-well focus on the good parts of it because why be miserable? And ofc I'd continue to make a best effort to keep it as clean and discreet as possible because that felt right to me, and at the same time I wasn't going to force myself to go to great lengths to retrain/reverse it if I didn't feel comfortable doing so.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Kif said:

My dreams kinda came true when I realized, after a combination of untraining and GCS that one morning I couldn't prevent #2 accidents from happening after 3-5 minutes. Or stop peeing once it started (and sneezing etc could unexpectedly start it). It's not like I hadn't wanted that to happen, really, but the timing was inconvenient so I felt genuine anxiety/dread when I realized it because that kind of stuff shouldn't have happened as fast as it did. 

For the week after, I spent quite a bit of time trying to process these conflicting feelings I had about it; the fact that I legit was a biohazard if I wasn't careful, the guilt and confusion of how I both had and hadn't done this to myself, but that part of me was happy for it but had to pretend I wasn't. I considered doing everything in my power to reverse and retrain--as some kind of repentance or self-punishment--but that felt just as wrong and pointless.

In the end I decided that I wanted to feel happy about it, because uhm well... big parts of it made me happy. And if I was stuck with it now no-matter how I'd gotten there, I'd might-as-well focus on the good parts of it because why be miserable? And ofc I'd continue to make a best effort to keep it as clean and discreet as possible because that felt right to me, and at the same time I wasn't going to force myself to go to great lengths to retrain/reverse it if I didn't feel comfortable doing so.

So are you wearing diapers all the time just to be safe?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Enthusi said:

So are you wearing diapers all the time just to be safe?

Normally and preferably yes. 

Especially if I leave the house. I've had at least one accident where I was thankful I was wearing something.

Fortunately I haven't had to leave the house since being postop this past week (hopefully for the final time). And since I have those 3-5 minutes in the mornings (provided I'm regular), haven't yet lost the ability to prevent pee from starting, and I can negotiate bathroom priority with my hubby, I can make it on time. I forgot to mention it in my last post but I've not been consistently bedwetting, so that has been a boon so far in recovery.

But it still sucks a lot...I'm scared to let the bladder pressure build up too much and damage the operation site, so I'm running to the bathroom roughly every hour to stay empty as much/often as I can. I plan to work from home as long as I can until ideally I can wear diapers again, because I'm in an awkward spot where being out of them is very nerve-wracking and messy but I also need to somehow use the potty so I can keep the stitches dry (it's less a sanitation issue, and more about the skin softening and/or stitches coming loose).

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Kif said:

Normally and preferably yes. 

Especially if I leave the house. I've had at least one accident where I was thankful I was wearing something.

Fortunately I haven't had to leave the house since being postop this past week (hopefully for the final time). And since I have those 3-5 minutes in the mornings (provided I'm regular), haven't yet lost the ability to prevent pee from starting, and I can negotiate bathroom priority with my hubby, I can make it on time. I forgot to mention it in my last post but I've not been consistently bedwetting, so that has been a boon so far in recovery.

But it still sucks a lot...I'm scared to let the bladder pressure build up too much and damage the operation site, so I'm running to the bathroom roughly every hour to stay empty as much/often as I can. I plan to work from home as long as I can until ideally I can wear diapers again, because I'm in an awkward spot where being out of them is very nerve-wracking and messy but I also need to somehow use the potty so I can keep the stitches dry (it's less a sanitation issue, and more about the skin softening and/or stitches coming loose).

Can I ask when it comes to having incontinence for the foreseeable future what’s the catastrophe? What’s causing you so much angst and grief? 

For most people, uncontrollably peeing your pants IS the catastrophe. But I know you as well as any internet stranger that regularly posts here and you were already committed to the lifestyle before your control buggered off. 

@Kif Just another thought… if the issue is keeping the wound clean and dry what getting a catheter or some sort? Obviously you’d want to run that by your doc first. 

2 hours ago, Enthusi said:

Can I ask when it comes to having incontinence for the foreseeable future what’s the catastrophe? What’s causing you so much angst and grief? 

For most people, uncontrollably peeing your pants IS the catastrophe. But I know you as well as any internet stranger that regularly posts here and you were already committed to the lifestyle before your control buggered off. 

@Kif Just another thought… if the issue is keeping the wound clean and dry what getting a catheter or some sort? Obviously you’d want to run that by your doc first. 

I'd say the angst/grief comes from the age-old self-acceptance and guilt stuff strangely enough. And I thought I was over it ages ago! ?

But when it hit me that this became more tangibly real, all I could think about was how folks would judge me for it. That I was airing a fetish publicly (even though it's not sexual for me, and I'm discrete), being some big intrusive burden (even though I manage it well and have no intention to ask for freebies), or that I'd be alienated from this and other communities (even though I have made many friends here and elsewhere).

It's not the lack of control itself that is the problem, it's...me. An internal catastrophe, as silly and cliche as that sounds.

Regarding keeping the wound dry using a cath...I did that last surgery and it was awful. Having a cath was extremely uncomfortable physically, I got a UTI from it, never felt truly "clean", and worst-of-all I suspect the tube constantly bumping the stitches/site (clitoral hood) was at least part of the cause for needing this redo surgery.

• Like 1

I've been post-op many many years (well, actually longer than before the op).  Haven't regretted that decision even now.  When I did, it was about three days post-surgery, and all I thought about was "what's the family going to say and do about this new reality", but never was or has ever been "gee, I screwed up and should never have gone thorugh with it".  Yes, much like what we go through when doing 24/7 in nappies, come to think of it.

Yes, in the initial healing stage you need to keep the surgery site clean, but don't be obsessive about it.  They told me to wash down there with warm water from a jug, but that was really about it.  It's all we can do when at home.  Minimal/gentle exercise so as not to stretch the stitch sites and wounds, daily showers, warm  baths, and take it easy.  Keep things dry, and it will all heal up.  

I think I was back experimenting with nappies about a week after I got home!  The sensations were _totally_ different!  When the swelling went down - even more so!

• Like 3
  • 6 months later...

It happened to me I was in my late 40s and one spring morning I woke to find I had wet the bed. I had been having some slight day time wetting but not much, just slightly damp, stained and smelly underwear by the end of the day. This was a new development. I thought it might be a one off but soon I was back to nightly wetting and my daytime wetting was gradually getting worse. 

I saw the doctor who refered me to a urologist. I was diagnosed as being diabetic and probably had been for a long time. Nerve damage had occurred in my bladder region and this is the reason for my steadily increasing incontinence.  

I was prescribed vesicare that did little to alleviate my incontince during the day and nothing for my nightly wetting and my eyesight was affected by the pills. They tried me on another pill which had no effect whatsoever.

I was basically given three options, wear nappies, use a catheter or wet my self. 

I chose nappies and 10 years on being incontinent and dependant on nappies is just normal to me.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a thought that comes and goes. Some days my mind is all about wanting incontinence, and other days, it's the furthest thing from it. 

I know that incontinence is a massive understaking, with several hurdles, challenge, and stigmas to overcome, a large change in lifestyle, as well as the financial burden of diapers and all else needed... until insurance kicks in somewhere along the line. But I still can't seem to shake the occasional desire to become diaper dependant. However, at the end of it all, I keep coming back to I do not want diaper dependence, I just want to enjoy diapers whenever I want to.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/12/2022 at 6:17 AM, Kif said:

I definitely understand the anxiety of wanting it but having to pretend I don’t.  After many years of hoping and experimenting, I finally started wetting the bed recently, and have had to tell everyone who needs to know (like my partner) while pretending to be quite distressed and perturbed by the sudden turn of events.  It is also legitimately embarrassing to have to bring this up with other people, so there’s that element as well.

• Like 1