LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

24/7 for 10 months now... I love diapers more than ever

Been 24/7 in diapers (using them damn near exclusively for everything) for 10 months now, only not using them if I am popping in our of the shower if I have to poo, or if I am at the beach or on my boat (no cabin) or the pool (where I wear swim diaper covers to all underneath a swimsuit). BM in the toilet once at a wedding back in April ? Been a great year and I am not obsessed over wearing them but I find I love my diapers more and more each day. I started the year off with incontinence issues and now I don't ever want to stop wearing. I'm a busy professional/ business owner as well as a father of two boys and a loving wife. I've done father son trips, camping trips, many business trips overnight / on site all day. No issues to speak of.

I am just rambling here but surprised I've come to love diapers as much as I have. I thought I would maybe be tired of them but I love them more with each passing week.

Anyone else have any similar experiences? After many "Careful what you wish for" comments early on, I wish I had started down this path years ago!

Am I weird? Am I alone in this?

XOXO - J

• Like 7
37 minutes ago, PuraVidaDip said:

Anyone else have any similar experiences? After many "Careful what you wish for" comments early on, I wish I had started down this path years ago!

XOXO - J

@PuraVidaDip 

First off, congratulations!  You have made it 10 out of 12 months wearing diapers 24/7! This is an accomplishment that is very very awesome! I began my journey in the summer of 2019, about a day after I had gone to the doctor requesting his help, I signed on here for the first time. The journey does not come without bumps in the road, nor does it come without situations that you must deal with period however, you seem to be able to handle most situations effectively, and be able to wear whatever you want within reason wherever you want whenever you want. That is cool.

Second: no you are not alone: you are not weird, you are not strange, and you are not experiencing any feelings that someone of our designation wouldn't face on a daily basis. Feelings that you deal with can be very strong, and some of them draw out actions within you that you may not be able to control, and the feelings that you experience are quite real, and sometimes it's just not something that you can fight. I wouldn't worry too much, because you have found a way to be able to wear diapers 24/7, while you are dealing with things in your family, being able to deal with your children, your wife, your job, and other things.

What I think it is, is the feeling that we are deal with when we put a diaper on, or the feeling that we get when we feel a diaper, or it crinkles, or it smells good, are there something that just turns on in our heads! That's what makes it so intense! I don't care how old you are and I don't care how many times you see a diaper: if you're wired that way and you like diapers for whatever reason, those feelings never ever go away, and they're hard to express, and their hard to repress sometimes. I've had to do it myself, and it's the hardest thing that you can ever do. I remember when I was a kid, just having the simple smell of a box of pampers from my generation, put me right over the edge. It made me feel so good inside for some reason and I wasn't sure why, but now I understand that there's nothing strange about my feelings nor the attraction to diapers. We are both wired that way, and there's nothing that you or I could do about it even if we wanted to:  I am incontinent too, so I need them for medical reasons, because I don't want to continue to have accidents for some stupid reason, and I don't want to have to get up every five minutes to go to the bathroom, I want to be able to enjoy my life and live it to the fullest extent possible, and diapers have given me that security while giving me the confidence to be able to handle a situation which is otherwise difficult to handle. I wear diapers 24/7 myself , and the only time I don't have a diaper on is when I am in the shower, or when I am airing out because I don't want my skin to get all red blotchy and then start breaking down . When that happens I just stick a pad underneath me or cover myself with that pad so if I were to release it would be absorbed by the pad . Don't feel bad because of the way you feel, because that is just the way you are.

the idea is that diapers should be a part of your everyday life, not one thing that you obsess over. You have made the decision to go 24/7 in diapers, and it also helps your feelings as well. I bet you feel happier now don't you? You don't have to worry about them any more, and your family well you're able to do many things with them, and it doesn't seem that wearing diapers stops you from doing anything, and that's the way it should be. Hopefully your wife and your family understand your reasoning, and are supportive of your decision. It's one of the hardest things that you have to deal with in your life, is to determine for yourself that you need diapers, or that you want diapers, and the easiest way to satisfy the need sometimes is to let the need be taken care of. Wearing diapers is one of the best things that ever happened to me, because now if I decide I have to use the bathroom, I can use the bathroom, there's no problem with this, and if I end up dealing with a #3, it's not that messy to be able to change a diaper, because everything comes out in it anyway!

Not only that, but I'm sure that you probably realize by now that diapers feel good to you Colin there's nothing better than having a fresh diaper on, or feeling the plastic rubbing against you. Sometimes I feel like having a diaper on is like having a humongous shot of sugar, or something that you really really enjoy, and if you enjoy it you really turn on and really relax. I can't tell you how much more relaxed I am because I have a diaper on, because I can just let it happen: that having a diaper on means that you are expected to use it: and because of my incontinence I don't feel any shame at all doing what I do, wearing a diaper, regardless of the color, and I don't have to worry about people being ridiculous: part of the problem is there are people out there that think that wearing diapers is the worst possible thing that can happen in your life:  you and I both can probably agree that that is the falsehood: diapers really can help you in more ways than one, physically, emotionally, psychologically, and even socially sometimes. The problem is that there are so many people that are of a negative view of wearing diapers, that the mere mention of such a device sometimes repulses them: diapers aren't the problem, it is the people's outlook as to why a diaper is used, and if somebody wants to wear diapers as long as they're doing it in an appropriate manner, let them do it! It's no different than having an addiction to something like chocolate cake, and you like it so much that you overindulge. Wearing a diaper is no different because you can indulge, and you can let it all out, and when you're done sometimes it feels like you're on cloud 9! There's nothing that can replace that feeling, it's like if somebody tells you you just made the biggest decision of your life, and you made the right one, and you're really really excited, because you're able to enjoy the rewards. You have made that choice, now you get to enjoy the rewards, you've been in diapers for 10 months 24/7, and now you understand what it is like to wear and use them for ten straight months 24/7. I hope that your family is supportive of your decision, and that your wife is also supportive. Sometimes it is very hard for someone to be able to admit that they like diapers, or that they need them. This is because there are so many negative things that can be said if somebody needs diapers, and they don't even want to deal with it because of the negative impacts that it can bring, and that's what we need to change period everybody starts life in diapers somehow, some of us end up ending life in diapers, but diapers are there, and regardless of how many times people think of a negative impact, they will always be there so there's nothing to worry about my friend. You've done what you thought was right, and you are not any different than someone else that is going through the same feelings and urges, the only thing is the diaper helps you control those urges or be able to enjoy the feeling that you would not be able to enjoy otherwise. Being incontinent isn't an advantage to most, but for us, it brings out something that allows us to enjoy something that may be considered negative to some people, but to me being incontinent is easier than having to fight something that would have come on anyway: incontinence is nothing to fear, but it is shunned because I guess everybody believes that every person on this planet should be able to hold their water! And that obviously is wrong we are a loving and very strong community of individuals that have one thing in common diapers, and we are both in that position now, and we will be for a long time!

So don't feel bad or nervous or scared or ashamed or any of that! You have made the point where you want to wear diapers, and you've been doing it for 10 months, and now it is as easy for you to wear diapers as it is for you to change your socks or your shoes, or to go put gas in your car. Those are things you do every day, so every day now you put a diaper on: don't feel bad, because there are people that wear diapers every day, and my brother did that for 10 years until he died karma and I wouldn't let anyone pick on him or cause any trouble, but of course nobody did: there were plenty of kids that did when I was in school, or when I was in summer camp there were kids that were nervous about wearing diapers because they needed them, and they were afraid of what other kids in the camp would find out, and what they say. I just basically told them that if anyone gave them any grief about wearing diapers, they would be dealing with me: our camp was a special camp for people with disabilities, so we were actually prepared for such an eventuality as someone needing diapers. I told my friend that it is not a big deal, and that kids sometimes have problems with their bladders and the way they control their muscles. It is part of also being disabled, because some people may not have as good of control of their muscles as others.

Congratulations!

Brian

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, PuraVidaDip said:

Anyone else have any similar experiences?

In December 2018 I put on a diaper and instead of having a specific “take it off” moment, resolved to stay in diapers “until I didn’t want to”.

I’m still waiting for the “didn’t want to” moment today.  I seriously thought I might last a week or two.

Sure, there’s been moments here and there where changing seemed an interminable hassle or I (probably quite rightfully) seriously questioned just what I was doing to myself but it was never enough to break the momentum.

Every logistical challenge to the nappy-clad that was thrown at me, I somehow navigated with varying levels of elegance.

I still wouldn’t call myself incontinent.  I can come out of diapers during the day (uncomfortably) if I have to but nights are a different story.  I’m a bedwetter now.  When I started out permanently-diapered, I thought something like bed wetting would see me instantly bail out of this venture but when bed wetting appeared, I found myself strangely unbothered by it.  I don’t really mind at all.  It’s quite nice not being woken up by the need to pee and I was always going to be waking up in a wet nappy anyway so what difference does it make?

My preference for diapers is, if anything, even stronger now than it was back then.

After many "Careful what you wish for" comments early on, I wish I had started down this path years ago!

I'd have to confess that when I see some hormone-fueled 19 year old announcing that they are going full-time diapers I've tried to nudge them into thinking about what that might actually look like in reality but for somebody grown up, they can make their own minds up and there's a fair bit of evidence to suggest that those driven to pursue this kind of outcome are generally happy to have it when they get it.  If they change their minds anyway, they're going to have many, many months or years before anything irreversible happens.  I am greatly amused by the "You'll be incontinent by next Tuesday and riven by regret!" set...

I regret to advise that you ARE indeed pretty weird but you're not alone ?  I prefer to think of us as "rare".

Congratulations on the 10 months btw - that places you "hard core" in my book.

• Like 3
16 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@PuraVidaDip 

First off, congratulations!  You have made it 10 out of 12 months wearing diapers 24/7! This is an accomplishment that is very very awesome! I began my journey in the summer of 2019, about a day after I had gone to the doctor requesting his help, I signed on here for the first time. The journey does not come without bumps in the road, nor does it come without situations that you must deal with period however, you seem to be able to handle most situations effectively, and be able to wear whatever you want within reason wherever you want whenever you want. That is cool.

Second: no you are not alone: you are not weird, you are not strange, and you are not experiencing any feelings that someone of our designation wouldn't face on a daily basis. Feelings that you deal with can be very strong, and some of them draw out actions within you that you may not be able to control, and the feelings that you experience are quite real, and sometimes it's just not something that you can fight. I wouldn't worry too much, because you have found a way to be able to wear diapers 24/7, while you are dealing with things in your family, being able to deal with your children, your wife, your job, and other things.

What I think it is, is the feeling that we are deal with when we put a diaper on, or the feeling that we get when we feel a diaper, or it crinkles, or it smells good, are there something that just turns on in our heads! That's what makes it so intense! I don't care how old you are and I don't care how many times you see a diaper: if you're wired that way and you like diapers for whatever reason, those feelings never ever go away, and they're hard to express, and their hard to repress sometimes. I've had to do it myself, and it's the hardest thing that you can ever do. I remember when I was a kid, just having the simple smell of a box of pampers from my generation, put me right over the edge. It made me feel so good inside for some reason and I wasn't sure why, but now I understand that there's nothing strange about my feelings nor the attraction to diapers. We are both wired that way, and there's nothing that you or I could do about it even if we wanted to:  I am incontinent too, so I need them for medical reasons, because I don't want to continue to have accidents for some stupid reason, and I don't want to have to get up every five minutes to go to the bathroom, I want to be able to enjoy my life and live it to the fullest extent possible, and diapers have given me that security while giving me the confidence to be able to handle a situation which is otherwise difficult to handle. I wear diapers 24/7 myself , and the only time I don't have a diaper on is when I am in the shower, or when I am airing out because I don't want my skin to get all red blotchy and then start breaking down . When that happens I just stick a pad underneath me or cover myself with that pad so if I were to release it would be absorbed by the pad . Don't feel bad because of the way you feel, because that is just the way you are.

the idea is that diapers should be a part of your everyday life, not one thing that you obsess over. You have made the decision to go 24/7 in diapers, and it also helps your feelings as well. I bet you feel happier now don't you? You don't have to worry about them any more, and your family well you're able to do many things with them, and it doesn't seem that wearing diapers stops you from doing anything, and that's the way it should be. Hopefully your wife and your family understand your reasoning, and are supportive of your decision. It's one of the hardest things that you have to deal with in your life, is to determine for yourself that you need diapers, or that you want diapers, and the easiest way to satisfy the need sometimes is to let the need be taken care of. Wearing diapers is one of the best things that ever happened to me, because now if I decide I have to use the bathroom, I can use the bathroom, there's no problem with this, and if I end up dealing with a #3, it's not that messy to be able to change a diaper, because everything comes out in it anyway!

Not only that, but I'm sure that you probably realize by now that diapers feel good to you Colin there's nothing better than having a fresh diaper on, or feeling the plastic rubbing against you. Sometimes I feel like having a diaper on is like having a humongous shot of sugar, or something that you really really enjoy, and if you enjoy it you really turn on and really relax. I can't tell you how much more relaxed I am because I have a diaper on, because I can just let it happen: that having a diaper on means that you are expected to use it: and because of my incontinence I don't feel any shame at all doing what I do, wearing a diaper, regardless of the color, and I don't have to worry about people being ridiculous: part of the problem is there are people out there that think that wearing diapers is the worst possible thing that can happen in your life:  you and I both can probably agree that that is the falsehood: diapers really can help you in more ways than one, physically, emotionally, psychologically, and even socially sometimes. The problem is that there are so many people that are of a negative view of wearing diapers, that the mere mention of such a device sometimes repulses them: diapers aren't the problem, it is the people's outlook as to why a diaper is used, and if somebody wants to wear diapers as long as they're doing it in an appropriate manner, let them do it! It's no different than having an addiction to something like chocolate cake, and you like it so much that you overindulge. Wearing a diaper is no different because you can indulge, and you can let it all out, and when you're done sometimes it feels like you're on cloud 9! There's nothing that can replace that feeling, it's like if somebody tells you you just made the biggest decision of your life, and you made the right one, and you're really really excited, because you're able to enjoy the rewards. You have made that choice, now you get to enjoy the rewards, you've been in diapers for 10 months 24/7, and now you understand what it is like to wear and use them for ten straight months 24/7. I hope that your family is supportive of your decision, and that your wife is also supportive. Sometimes it is very hard for someone to be able to admit that they like diapers, or that they need them. This is because there are so many negative things that can be said if somebody needs diapers, and they don't even want to deal with it because of the negative impacts that it can bring, and that's what we need to change period everybody starts life in diapers somehow, some of us end up ending life in diapers, but diapers are there, and regardless of how many times people think of a negative impact, they will always be there so there's nothing to worry about my friend. You've done what you thought was right, and you are not any different than someone else that is going through the same feelings and urges, the only thing is the diaper helps you control those urges or be able to enjoy the feeling that you would not be able to enjoy otherwise. Being incontinent isn't an advantage to most, but for us, it brings out something that allows us to enjoy something that may be considered negative to some people, but to me being incontinent is easier than having to fight something that would have come on anyway: incontinence is nothing to fear, but it is shunned because I guess everybody believes that every person on this planet should be able to hold their water! And that obviously is wrong we are a loving and very strong community of individuals that have one thing in common diapers, and we are both in that position now, and we will be for a long time!

So don't feel bad or nervous or scared or ashamed or any of that! You have made the point where you want to wear diapers, and you've been doing it for 10 months, and now it is as easy for you to wear diapers as it is for you to change your socks or your shoes, or to go put gas in your car. Those are things you do every day, so every day now you put a diaper on: don't feel bad, because there are people that wear diapers every day, and my brother did that for 10 years until he died karma and I wouldn't let anyone pick on him or cause any trouble, but of course nobody did: there were plenty of kids that did when I was in school, or when I was in summer camp there were kids that were nervous about wearing diapers because they needed them, and they were afraid of what other kids in the camp would find out, and what they say. I just basically told them that if anyone gave them any grief about wearing diapers, they would be dealing with me: our camp was a special camp for people with disabilities, so we were actually prepared for such an eventuality as someone needing diapers. I told my friend that it is not a big deal, and that kids sometimes have problems with their bladders and the way they control their muscles. It is part of also being disabled, because some people may not have as good of control of their muscles as others.

Congratulations!

Brian

Brian - Thank you so much for your thoughtful words! I do feel truly blessed where I am now in life, and your words brought such joy and comfort to me!

J

6 hours ago, oznl said:

In December 2018 I put on a diaper and instead of having a specific “take it off” moment, resolved to stay in diapers “until I didn’t want to”.

I’m still waiting for the “didn’t want to” moment today.  I seriously thought I might last a week or two.

Sure, there’s been moments here and there where changing seemed an interminable hassle or I (probably quite rightfully) seriously questioned just what I was doing to myself but it was never enough to break the momentum.

Every logistical challenge to the nappy-clad that was thrown at me, I somehow navigated with varying levels of elegance.

I still wouldn’t call myself incontinent.  I can come out of diapers during the day (uncomfortably) if I have to but nights are a different story.  I’m a bedwetter now.  When I started out permanently-diapered, I thought something like bed wetting would see me instantly bail out of this venture but when bed wetting appeared, I found myself strangely unbothered by it.  I don’t really mind at all.  It’s quite nice not being woken up by the need to pee and I was always going to be waking up in a wet nappy anyway so what difference does it make?

My preference for diapers is, if anything, even stronger now than it was back then.

I'd have to confess that when I see some hormone-fueled 19 year old announcing that they are going full-time diapers I've tried to nudge them into thinking about what that might actually look like in reality but for somebody grown up, they can make their own minds up and there's a fair bit of evidence to suggest that those driven to pursue this kind of outcome are generally happy to have it when they get it.  If they change their minds anyway, they're going to have many, many months or years before anything irreversible happens.  I am greatly amused by the "You'll be incontinent by next Tuesday and riven by regret!" set...

I regret to advise that you ARE indeed pretty weird but you're not alone ?  I prefer to think of us as "rare".

Thank you! I am Hard Core! haha. Yeah I agree with the younger folks. Arguably I could be closer to 50 and I would consider it a no brainer to make the move to 24/7. Honestly though I thought I would do it around 70 up until the first of the year. But then I had some incontinence issues and just said screw it. Might as well be now! I am happy with that decision. The only real negative for me is I won't be able to go on overnight backpacking trips. Overnight camping trips sure. Backpacking trips no problem, but overnight trips (ski touring, hiking, mountain climbing) no. Oh well there are worse fates :)

• Like 3
10 hours ago, oznl said:

My current journey started similarly to yours.  I was dooing streaks of 3-5 days for like a year an a half> i was dipered more often than not and almost every single night.  The in July I strted what I thought would be a normalish run was going to got for a week or so or until I needed to stop, that time hasn't come.  its been an exciting and wild run for me.  I was pretty well conditioned t wet diapers before that as I never held or pushed or anything while in a diaper.  Now I'm pretty m,uch totally conditioned.  The muscles still work but there is no real notice of the event.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, PuraVidaDip said:

Been 24/7 in diapers (using them damn near exclusively for everything) for 10 months now, only not using them if I am popping in our of the shower if I have to poo, or if I am at the beach or on my boat (no cabin) or the pool (where I wear swim diaper covers to all underneath a swimsuit). BM in the toilet once at a wedding back in April ? Been a great year and I am not obsessed over wearing them but I find I love my diapers more and more each day. I started the year off with incontinence issues and now I don't ever want to stop wearing. I'm a busy professional/ business owner as well as a father of two boys and a loving wife. I've done father son trips, camping trips, many business trips overnight / on site all day. No issues to speak of.

I am just rambling here but surprised I've come to love diapers as much as I have. I thought I would maybe be tired of them but I love them more with each passing week.

XOXO - J

Not weird at all, just normal for people like us. Hope someday I can get to where you are ?.

• Like 3
23 hours ago, PuraVidaDip said:

XOXO - J

You're DEFINITELY NOT alone buddy! Diapers are SUCH a stress reliever to me!???♥️? And they make me feel LOVED and special! Especially after a chaotic childhood where I felt unsafe all the time.???????? They provide a level of safety and comfort and security that's unmatched in this world! And I'm very thankful to the good Lord above for making them!?????♥️?????? Big hugs buddy!♥️???????♥️???

abdl-diaper-me.gifurl(14).gif

• Like 2
On 11/1/2022 at 4:17 PM, PuraVidaDip said:

XOXO - J

Not weird at all. It's all normal for most of us who are kept in diapers. Diapers gives us the total freedom from being potty trained and we don't have to worry about using the potty ever again. To me, diapers are why I am not potty trained and why I am kept in them forever. They keep me as an adult baby and they know I am never gona be an adult, grown up or big kid. Since being kept in diapers, I have enjoyed the freedom of being diapered and not having to worry about using the potty anymore.

• Like 4

Pura,

I know we've already established that in some way we are kindred spirits.  I think I've checked the same family activity boxes that you have listed in some form or fashion as well as navigated life as a business professional in diapers.  I could have written what you did, so I won't go for verbosity here, but will just reiterate that someday we need to share a beer!

#HardCore

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Being a veteran diaper wearer for the last 20 years 24/7/365 I can say that my love of diapers has never diminished from the time that I first went back to wearing Pampers when I was 4.5, if anything my love for wearing diapers has only increased over time and while I do pine for the feeling I’d get whenever I smelled the scent of a freshly opened box of Pampers from the late 70’s and 80’s and thought that maybe my love of diapers would diminish when they stopped smelling like they used to, nothing could be further from the truth. I love wearing diapers more now then I ever had in the past and have absolutely no compunction at all about using them for their intended purpose wherever I happen to be or whatever I happen to be doing. I will wear diapers until the day I die and if I’m not buried wearing a diaper I will come back and there will be hell to pay!!

• Like 5
  • 1 month later...

Has anyone had to make any sacrifices when deciding to wear 24/7? Routine or socially. Diapers can get expensive, have you had to budget for them? What's the average a month spent on them? Any tricks on stretching the dollar (like using Velcro tabs to do #2 in the toilet so you can keep wearing the same diaper)?

• Like 1

I guess everything in life comes with SOME sacrifice or opportunity cost. Yes diapers are expensive but I don't drink or smoke so they are my expensive habit. When you wear them full time you get used to tricks and tips for using and buying most economically.

I can't always wear the kinds of clothes (or the size) I used to so I've had to 'waste' some of my old clothes. But I've also bought lots of nice new ones. (And the pleasure of wearing a nappy plus a onesie under leggings and an oversized sweatshirt cannot ever be overstated ?.)

And I wouldn't want to go back to adult underwear for even a second as the constant comfort, safety and warmth of being in nappies is worth every little niggly downside. And in my opinion there aren't many of them.

• Like 3
On 12/24/2022 at 8:02 AM, Huggybutt said:

Has anyone had to make any sacrifices when deciding to wear 24/7? Routine or socially. Diapers can get expensive, have you had to budget for them? What's the average a month spent on them? Any tricks on stretching the dollar (like using Velcro tabs to do #2 in the toilet so you can keep wearing the same diaper)?

I think that's a bad suggestion. Why not just poop in your diaper instead? Some 24/7 diaper wearers like to poop their diapers.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Little Belle said:

And I wouldn't want to go back to adult underwear for even a second as the constant comfort, safety and warmth of being in nappies is worth every little niggly downside. And in my opinion there aren't many of them.

I'm the same way as well. I would never want to go back into adult underwear and not even for a second. I am way too comfortable, safe and warm being in diapers and knowing I am never getting out of them anytime soon.

• Like 5
19 hours ago, Little Belle said:

I guess everything in life comes with SOME sacrifice or opportunity cost. Yes diapers are expensive but I don't drink or smoke so they are my expensive habit. When you wear them full time you get used to tricks and tips for using and buying most economically.

@Little Belle

in my mind, there are Sacrifices that are made. the sacrifices that you end up doing things differently that you Would not do if you were in the other position. if you're wearing adult underwear, you would be using the toilet, doing your business, going through the motions and doing everything that you need to do. you simply do that and flush the toilet and you're done wash your hands and you walk out.

If you are in position where position where you're wearing diapers 24/7, you end up making the sacrifice because you have to use the diaper for its intended purpose, then once you use the diaper, you have to change the diaper, which means that you have to clean yourself up all the way, make sure that diaper and everything else you use is prepared to be disposed of, then clean yourself up if you need to, apply any of your topicals if you need it, and then diaper up and you're all set. you then get rid of the old diaper and everything that you carried in so that takes care of it.

So basically the sacrifices that you have to change the way you deal with your bathroom habits, in addition to the fact that you have to be buying diapers wipes disposal bags topicals, and everything that you would use To deal with incontinence. this comes with a cost because you are buying everything that you need, and it increases your budget. the problem is is that people that are incontinent 24/7 either have to pay for all of this themselves out of pocket, or they have to have their insurance pay for their incontinence supplies so that they can do what they need to do. I am lucky that my insurance pays for what I need. they pay for my diapers my underpads and my boosters, and then I pay for the powder and all that stuff, and then my agency pays for the and all that stuff. they've also helped me with quality of life items to make my life easier.

As @Little Belle says once you get used to what you're doing, it's a lot easier to deal with. When you have a system in place, changing a diaper is probably as easy as going is going into the bathroom and using the toilet, and even sometimes then you may have to use the toilet in Situations where having a messy diaper may not be A good idea but the intention of a diaper is for it to be used, so as much as you can, you use your diapers, and that is what normally happens, but sometimes situations dictate that you don't do that, and I've had that happen a couple times at work. having a messy diaper in a situation like that may not be a good idea, so you end up using the toilet to minimize the mess You might be cleaning up. In any case, most times you use your diaper, but in certain situations that might not be A good idea.

19 hours ago, Little Belle said:

@Kawaharu and @Little Belle Hit it on the nose, set a mouthful, and I can tell you right now they are exactly right!  Adult underwear is good for those who use it, and I don't put them down, nor do I put down people or put or would put down a person who wears diapers. This should be counterproductive, and there are so many people out there that might say man this is terrible, and then there are others that say great this is awesome this is incredible!

as they said I would not trade wearing diapers for anything. This is because all of my life, my journey has been wrought With a lot of questions and a lot of uncertainties, A bunch of guilt, embarrassment, shame, idiosyncrasies stigmas and other bad things. All my life they've been telling us that we don't want to do this and we don't want to do that, something is disgusting or bad or terrible or something like this.  to those people I say: 

" there are people in this world that wear diapers for different reasons. There are stigmas and there are all of these bad things that people keep throwing in our faces, they always tell us that this is bad or this is terrible or this is disgusting, they tell me or they tell others that you shouldn't do this, you shouldn't do that, you should do this instead. What we do is something that does not hurt anyone else, it helps us in many ways, it helps us to be comfortable with ourselves, it helps us to be able to deal with our issues, whether it be incontinence, whether it be our disabilities, or because we want to. Diapers are no more then just something people wear for comfort or use because they need to call they are not bad they are not disgusting they are not terrible, they are there for a reason. when were kids, we grow up because we have our parents or loving people to help us, and they help us become better people, teaching us everything that we need to know to be able to function as a as adults. Childhood means that you get to do things that you don't normally get to do as an adult, and as an adult you don't get away with some of the things you do as a child. One of those things that were always taught is the diapers are for babies or diapers are for those that need them when they're disabled and don't have a choice. We need people to understand that if someone wants to wear a diaper, then they should let them wear a diaper, and they should be open understanding and Empathetic, because not only does a person who is wearing a diaper wear them for a reason, the reason that they were a diaper may be something that you do not have to deal with, and maybe you don't understand it, and that's fine, but people wear diapers for a reason, and whatever that reason is, no one has the right to tell someone that they can't do it, because they can!"

" So please understand that there are people in this world that need diapers for whatever reason, and whether we like it or not, diapers will be around for a long time, and they will be used every day, so as I ask you please understand that there are people around you that may things differently, or may have differing opinions or beliefs, and it is not our job to decide whether something is right or wrong for that person to do, so please show respect to people like that, because they go through a hell of a lot more than you think they do on a daily basis, and it's not their fault the they wear dispers, so Show some love and give them a hug!"

My point is this: people have reasons for doing what they do everyday! people in the world need to understand that what people do is based on preference, circumstance, or need. If people prefer to wear diapers that's fine, if people have circumstances that require them to wear diapers that is also fine, and if they need them that is also fine. people have the right to make the decision whether or not they wear diapers are not. if they have no choice, then that is their choice that they have to make. we as individuals need to be understanding and empathetic toward these individuals, even if we don't understand the why is a fact that people don't seem to understand. they may see somebody with a diaper and then think something like oh my god this person is wearing is wearing a diaper, or they might say that they understand and their empathetic because of someone's disability, but if people want to wear diapers, that is not a crime and people shouldn't be making Them feel bad because they have to.

However I remind everyone that there are situations where the person wearing diapers has to be careful. you should not go out into public and try to be exhibitionists, because then you put yourself in a position where everyone can see what you're doing, and then they can make comments, because your actions are placing people in a situation where they feel uncomfortable. You have to be responsible as individuals when you are out In public. it's one thing if you Earn a situation where you feel comfortable, and you can deal with what's going on, but if you're out in the general public, you should not be putting yourself on display for other people to see, so they can make comments like that. you have to be responsible and careful, because the wrong person can make erroneous assumptions and place you in a situation which is uncomfortable and also unnecessary.

Basically everyone needs to be careful, but he needs to be respectful kind and courteous to the that are in situations where diapers are necessary or when they are a decision is made to use them as underwear. To be put down because of their choice, but we also have to be careful that we don't look like we're forcing our choice on someone else, by putting ourselves in compromising positions. There's always a possibility that some poor sap is going to pick on someone else because of that condition, but also that poor SAP could be in the position himself, so you have to be careful, and you need to understand that there are people in the world that wear diapers, and you should, even if you don't understand at least understand that diapers help people in so many ways, even if you may not understand why, they are there for a reason, so show some respect love, compassion empathy, and allow these individuals to enjoy what they do without giving someone Bad vibes. One day, it could be The person giving someone a hard time that's in diapers, and ask people say be careful what you wish for because it could happen to you!

Brian

• Like 3

Been 24/7/365 for 8yrs now.   I rarely ever notice that I have to pee,  but i can still feel when i has to poop.  But being fully dependent on diapers I chooses to poop in my diapers as well.  I do has some mixed incontinence issues but it used to be manageable,  but I just chooses to just wear diapers full-time and haven't regretted it yet.  

I don't let diaper wearing disrupt my daily life,  I've actually had more fun doing activities since deciding to wear diapers full-time.  I carry a backpack diaper bag with all my needed supplies for a whole day, being out and about.

I dont push the fact that I am wearing diapers to anyone,  and when i needs to change myself,  i try to find single individual restrooms,  or handicapped stalls that have privacy shields so others can't see my soiled diaper on the floor while i changes and cleaning myself up for a fresh dry diaper.

I carry lavender scented disposable diaper trash bags,  ans if i poops in a diaper I'll double bag it.  Ill try to place the soiled diaper as far down inside a trash can that i can get it.   If the trash is full I'll put my bagged diaper in my backpack and then toss it later when i can.  I respect others in public.   I rarely get treated with disrespect because I wearing a diaper.   But sometimes I've encountered a rotten individual who will try to belittle me for wearing a diaper.  But i just tell them how sad it must be that they let someone else's life hinder their own to the point they have to be negative about it.  Instead they could just mind there own business.  

Stay Diapered and proud y'all 

• Like 2
On 12/26/2022 at 1:03 PM, ~Brian~ said:

Hit it on the nose, set a mouthful, and I can tell you right now they are exactly right!  Adult underwear is good for those who use it, and I don't put them down, nor do I put down people or put or would put down a person who wears diapers. This should be counterproductive, and there are so many people out there that might say man this is terrible, and then there are others that say great this is awesome this is incredible!

as they said I would not trade wearing diapers for anything. This is because all of my life, my journey has been wrought With a lot of questions and a lot of uncertainties, A bunch of guilt, embarrassment, shame, idiosyncrasies stigmas and other bad things. All my life they've been telling us that we don't want to do this and we don't want to do that, something is disgusting or bad or terrible or something like this. 

That's why I am so glad that I am put back into diapers and kept in diapers permanently. I can never wear adult underwear no matter how hard I try and I know I would leak in them really fast. Being diapered let's me be me and let's me have an adulthood in my own way 

• Like 2

I have been 247 for around 20 years now. I threw my underwear out years ago. My diapers are a part of my budget every month. I also buy several months supply of diapers at one time this saves in shipping cost. I have a system at home and on the go to change and its just routine. I am very dependent on my diapers. I wake up in a wet diaper every morning and don't remember wetting at night. My job requires me to stand for hours on end and when I finally sit is when I realize I have wetted my diaper. When ever i feel my self needing to go I just go. Its all routine. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, 247dlwear said:

I have been 247 for around 20 years now. I threw my underwear out years ago. My diapers are a part of my budget every month. I also buy several months supply of diapers at one time this saves in shipping cost. I have a system at home and on the go to change and its just routine. I am very dependent on my diapers. I wake up in a wet diaper every morning and don't remember wetting at night. My job requires me to stand for hours on end and when I finally sit is when I realize I have wetted my diaper. When ever i feel my self needing to go I just go. Its all routine. 

I'm like that as well. I've been diapered for over 20 years and when I got thrown back into diapers, my adult underwear got thrown out as well. Diapers have largely shaped my adult babyhood because I don't have an adulthood when I got put back into diapers. Diapers are part of my monthly budget and every month I stock up on diapers and on several occasions buy several months to save on shipping. Being an adult baby, I am very dependent on my diapers and I have fully trusted them to keep me safe, secure and padded from the adult world. I wet, mess and poop in my diapers as if it's a normal thing for me. Many times I can pee without remembering i peed and I can always tell when I am about to poop in my diaper when fart really badly. Being an adult baby, has made my adulthood so much easier and less stressful on me.