LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Infernum Infantem - Epilogue (4/23/23)

Nia sucking her thumb in her sleep was adorable.

My current theory is thay Nia is the child of darkness but to control her they keep her working in an unimportant department. Satan doesn't want to be overthrown.

They were probably gonna trade some other demon to pose as a fake child of darkness to uphold their end of the summoning.

The fake CoD causes troouble on Earth, kills a few people but no apocalypse. Sad Victoria.

8 hours ago, TerranV said:

My current theory is thay Nia is the child of darkness but to control her they keep her working in an unimportant department. Satan doesn't want to be overthrown.

They were probably gonna trade some other demon to pose as a fake child of darkness to uphold their end of the summoning.

The fake CoD causes troouble on Earth, kills a few people but no apocalypse. Sad Victoria.

Yeah i thought something similar but knowing LLP we probably are in for a twist because its too obvious of a solution ;)

On 1/8/2023 at 12:48 AM, Kahlez said:

I still think Nia fully qualified as child of darkness and maybe there was no error and something else is going on because the excuse they would need her sounds fishy.

Oooooh good theory!

On 1/8/2023 at 2:31 AM, FloridaKid said:

Another great chapter. So looking forward to two-per-week. ?

Thank you! I'll be posting today's chapter in a bit!

On 1/9/2023 at 9:45 PM, TBCuri said:

Yeah... Demons are really cunning though...

Definitely something fishy going on...

??

On 1/10/2023 at 1:58 AM, TerranV said:

Ooooh that's a really interesting theory! I love that its still early on in the story and yet really fun theories are coming out of it already!

On 1/10/2023 at 10:16 AM, Kahlez said:

Yeah i thought something similar but knowing LLP we probably are in for a twist because its too obvious of a solution ;)

Me? Little innocent me? Put twists and tricks and hints and teasing in my stories? Never.... ?

Chapter 12: The Morning After

-Nia-

Infernum Infantem – LittleFallenPrincess

I lay in bed, listening to Victoria try her best to silently put on her nightgown and leave without waking me up.

I could just tell her that I was awake… but if I moved now, I’d have to talk about… the thing that was currently in my mouth. I don’t know why it was there. I’ve never sucked my thumb in my long, long life, so why did I start now? When I’m in bed next to the most gorgeous human I’ve ever seen. The one who makes me feel vuln… 

…oh.

Oh shit.

Please please please please please. Don’t tell me this is a sign of me being vulnerable around someone. I’ve never felt like this around anyone else. Sure, I haven’t been to Earth in a long time, but even when I did… I never got like this around someone.

I could have just removed my thumb, tried passing it off as an accident. But she was watching me. I had my eyes closed, but I was wide awake as she watched me suck my thumb. If I removed it now, it’d be obvious and I’d have to talk about it.

So I figured I’d keep it in, wait until she leaves the room, then hope she never… EVER brings it up. 

EVER.

And as the door closed behind her, leaving me alone in her bedroom, the sun shining through the curtains… I quickly removed my thumb and started panicking.

“What the… what the hell do I do now? What if she brings it up? Oh Lucifer… what if it happens again?” I said, pacing back and forth, mostly naked still, at the foot of the bed. “I… is this what humans do when they feel comfortable… vulnerable? No. It can’t be. I would have known. And more importantly… Why did I do it now? Does she really have that effect on me? Was it some spell she has cast on me? Something Beatrice has cast on me? Was it the ritual? Did it weaken me somehow?”

I didn’t know… but I needed more answers.

“Maybe… maybe I should go snoop around… see if they’re hiding anything…” I said to myself, stopping in place and looking around for my clothes. “Where… where the hell are they?”

Then it hit me.

They were currently strewn across the mansion.

If I recall correctly… My bra is on a chandelier. My jacket is on a suit of armour. My pants are probably on the floor of the grand hall. Shoes are most likely in the… shit… they’re outside in the garden.

“Okay then… back to my room first for some clothes…”

Creeping towards the bedroom door, I quietly opened it and peeked my head out, checking for anyone walking about.

“Back to my room, get dressed, then have a quick look around whilst they’re busy… mostly likely in the kitchen…”

With one silent step after another, I made my way out of Victoria’s bedroom and down the hall towards my room.

As I crept through the halls, listening out for anyone walking about, I carefully made my way through the house, mostly naked still.

Every painting I passed felt like it was staring at me. It was like a Hell torture scene, but thankfully I wasn’t that ashamed of my current state of undress. I loved my body, I just… something about being around Victoria… even Beatrice… I get so nervous and I start blushing and… and… ugh.

So I quickly and quietly tip-toed my way down the halls, stopping at every corner, peeking out like I was in some spy thriller, as if I was watching out for enemy guards. And yes, we get movies in Hell. We’re just a few years behind Earth. Hallway after hallway… this place was like a freaking maze! So many rooms and hallways, if I didn’t have a good memory I would have gotten lost.

Reaching the final hallway, the one that leads to my new bedroom, I took one last look around, making sure Victoria or Beatrice weren’t behind me or following me. They had a habit of knowing where I was at all times, it was like they were tracking me. Which… is another thing I’m paranoid about now. Great

‘Nia… remember… check for tracking spells when you get to her study.’

Confirming the coast was clear, I sprinted as quickly and silently as I could towards my bedroom door, crashing into it and fiddling with the handle in a panic until it opened up and I fell inside.

Climbing to my feet, I closed the door and locked it quickly, before taking a deep breath to calm down.

“There… bedroom… now… clothes…” I said to myself, taking deep breaths in between words. “Can’t… take… too long… need… check… study…”

One last breath and a quick look around my room, I focused my mind and walked over to the drawers and wardrobe, picking out some basic clothes for now, just a casual tee and…

“Shit. None of the pants will fit me. No room for my stupid tail. Sorry tail, you know I love you… just… ugh. Skirt it is for now then!”

Grabbing a casual black skirt, I slipped it on, along with the tee, then grabbed some hi-tops from the side of my bed and slipped them on.

After a quick glance in the mirror to admire myself, and a compliment to myself for my choice of outfit, I slipped back out of my room, making a mental note to talk to Victoria about redecorating. If I’m planning on being here a while, I can’t stay in that dreary room… decorated like it was still the 1850s.

“Right… study first. Any answers will be there.” I said as I crept back down the hallway towards the Grand Hall.

Acting like a spy again, I made my way quietly down the Grand Hall, taking extra care not to get caught. If I get caught, they’ll probably take me for breakfast, and I don’t know when I’ll get another opportunity to snoop at Victoria’s study.

It took a bit longer than usual, due to having to sneak about everywhere, but I eventually got to the study. I even made my way past the kitchen, where I heard them talking. I couldn’t make out what they were saying, but they were probably talking about me. Probably gossiping…

I opened the door to the study slowly, making sure it didn’t creak or make any noise whatsoever. And then once I was in, I closed it with the same care.

“Right… rituals… spells… let’s see what nonsense she cast…” I whispered to myself, walking over to her sleek, modern desk in the centre of the room.

‘Papers… stationary… letters… usual desk stuff… but… what’s this book she’s got open?’ I thought as I scanned across her desk.

Carefully turning the book over so I could see the title, it was as if fate was looking down on me today.

‘Vekhar’s Book of Shadows’

“Vekhar? Vek… Oh I remember him! What a fucking nerd he was! Last time I saw him he was… oh! It was that time we all got drunk in Edinburgh hundreds of years ago. Oh shit, Vogmezin took a liking to the human, told him all about Hell and… shit… he told him all those summoning spells… so this is what he did with the information…”

I smiled and took a quick look through ol’ Vekky’s diary.

“How to make soup from the ribs of a human… How to summon a zombie servant… How to summon a demon if you’re wanting another night out drinking (Vog - ‘wink wink’)… How to summon the best kebab after a night out drinking with demons (if you ever find out what a kebab is)… How to summon the Child of Darkness to end the world once you’re done with this shithole of a planet… How to make the Soul Buster, cocktail of the damned made from human souls… oh shit, that’s my recipe! Wait… did I get so drunk I spilled my secret formula to him? Fuck. Well I’ll be taking that…” I said, ripping the page out of the book and shoving it into my skirt.

I took a second, until it finally hit me.

“Wait! The summoning ritual! There it is!”

Flipping back to the page I saw the ritual on, I scanned down the page, looking for any details it may have that may indicate what has happened or why I’m acting like this around her.

“Dash of pepper… stir with a golden spoon… roast a chicken at 600°C, basting it in the blood of a dragon… nothing that would indicate the spell would go wrong, or why I’d be acting like this…” I said to myself. “Aha! Note at the bottom… ‘Raise child well so it obeys you, otherwise you’ll just end up with a brat who ends the world without you.’ Shit… no… nothing. Nothing indicates why I’m like this around her, or why she summoned me instead of this stupid kid…”

But as I sighed with disappointment, I heard footsteps walking past the study.

‘Shit! It’s Victoria or Beatrice!’

I quietly put the book down and crept over to the study door, pressing myself against it so I could try and hear what was going on on the other side of it.

But… nothing. The footsteps had disappeared.

“Right… maybe there’s a secret library…?” I said to myself, opening the door slowly.

But just as I peeked out, I heard footsteps again, although this time walking in the opposite direction.

Closing the door a bit, just enough so that I could still peek out without whoever it was seeing me, I watched as Beatrice walked past the study, a sparkly purple box in hand, heading in the direction of the kitchen.

“Beatrice… What is in that box? Maybe… maybe you’re the one who messed with the spell? Maybe you’re responsible? You are a witch after all…” I whispered to myself.

I waited until she was out of sight once again before creeping out and heading in the direction she had walked from, figuring that must be where her room is. And if she was keeping any secrets or surprises… they’d be found there.

So I walked down the hall off to the side, in hope of answers.

However… Unlike the many hallways I had made my way through this morning, this hallway was different. The others had countless rooms, branching paths… whereas this one was just one long corridor leading to a single room at the end of it.

“Ominous much?” I half-heartedly joked to myself, my tail wrapping itself around my leg nervously.

As quiet as a mouse, I reached the door and turned the knob, discovering that it wasn’t locked, like I was expecting it.

And as I opened the door, I was greeted with a modern bedroom, something more akin to Victoria’s bedroom, the complete opposite of my current bedroom.

“See! This is what I want for my room!” I said out loud, quickly covering my mouth as I realised I may have been a little too loud in my excitement.

Instead of the old four poster bed and the old wallpaper and carpets and furniture… Beatrice’s room looked just like it was ripped out of the catalogue of that Swedish furniture shop. You know the one, the one designed by demons. Oh come on… what human could devise such a torturous path design?

The room was a mix of purple and black, with some white furniture mixed in too. It was very modern… I really liked it honestly, but maybe I’d want red instead of purple.

“Nia… focus…” I reminded myself, as I realised I was getting distracted by the nicely designed bedroom rather than focusing on the task at hand.

I made my way, slowly looking through Beatrice’s room, but as I searched her desk, her bedside cabinets, her wardrobe… I found nothing. There was a space at the bottom of her wardrobe that was empty, a perfect size for the box she was carrying, so whatever she had she kept hidden away…

Beatrice was clean. At least regarding everything in here. I needed to know what was in that box though, the one she was carrying. That must contain her super secret evil plans and spells…

“And just what is a little demon doing in a girl’s private chambers?” I heard from behind me.

Turning around, I saw Beatrice standing there, her hands on her hips, the sparkly purple box by her feet, looking… unimpressed.

Witches don’t scare me. Or at least… they shouldn’t. But something about her presence, her confidence… I don’t know what it was, but I felt… guilty? Worried? 

“Well?” She asked again, tapping her foot on the floor. Even in her Maid uniform she seemed intimidating…

“I…”

“Come on… what are you looking for? And don’t say you got lost.”

“I… umm…”

She waved her wrist and I felt my feet dangle… everything was… smaller… no wait… I was floating.

Another flick of her wrist and I was flung backwards into the wall, pinned against it a foot off the ground by an invisible force.

“Answers…”

“I…”

Now…” She growled.

“I WAS WORRIED YOU OR VICTORIA CAST A SPELL ON ME SO I WAS LOOKING FOR EVIDENCE!” I blurted out in a panic.

“I thought I saw you in the study… so you were in there looking for what Victoria was working on, and then finding nothing you decided to check me out, being the resident Witch?”

“Uh… Uh huh…”

Flicking her wrist again, I slowly descended to the floor, regaining control of my body once more.

“Sweetie… I promise you, nothing was cast on you.” Beatrice sighed, her intimidating persona lessening. 

“So why was I summoned, instead of that baby she wanted?” I cried out.

“I have no idea sweetie. Like that demon last night said… I think it was an error. That’s all.”

“But what about these feelings?”

“What feelings?” She asked, walking over and putting her hands on my shoulders, making me feel two feet tall. Something about her demeanour and her caring smile made me feel safe and comfortable and AHHH this is exactly what I was talking about!

“These feelings! Caring about her! Blushing! Feeling nervous! I’ve never felt these before, especially not the feelings I get when I’m around Victoria! One of you two must have cast a spell on me!”

“Is this about you sucking your thumb this morning?” She asked, nonchalantly.

“WHAT?” I screamed.

“Sweetie… calm down. It’s okay. You felt comfortable around her. I’m not making fun of you.”

“But how did you…”

“She told me.”

“How dare she!” My tail stood up on end, making my skirt lift slightly in the back.

“She cares about you, just as you care about her. That’s what you’re feeling sweetie…”

“What am I feeling?”

“Love.”

“How. Very. Dare. You!” I snapped back.

“Don’t talk to me like that little girl… or else I’ll put you over my knee faster than you can curse me.”

She didn’t roar, she didn’t growl. She didn’t yell or scream. She just spoke to me in that same tone Victoria does sometimes… the one that makes me feel so small and vulnerable and helpless. And right now… it was working.

“I… sorry…” I mumbled, finding the demon within me replaced by a scared kitten.

“Shhh, it’s okay honey. You’re scared and worried and feeling things you’ve probably never felt before. Victoria and I care about you, and we don’t want to worry you. I promise, we’ve never cast anything on you other than the glamour spells. Pinky promise.”

“I… but why am I feeling these things now?”

“You obviously care for Vic. I do too, but in a different way. Just… take things slowly okay. Trust her. Let yourself open up around her. Be willing to try things you won’t have even considered. I promise you, it’ll be worth it.”

“But… but…”

“Shh….”

“Umm… Miss Beatrice?” I asked, not even realising I called her ‘Miss’.

“Yes sweetie?”

“What… what’s in the box?” I said, pointing at the box left by the doorway.

“Lots of fun, naughty things. No spells or witchcraft in there, sorry.”

“Like what? Whips? Chains? Restraints?”

“Maybe. And maybe I’ll show you another time. But for now… Victoria is waiting for me, and she’s got a surprise for you. You’re probably not going to like it, but please… consider it, okay? For Vic and for me?” She asked in that way that made me feel bad if I didn’t at least hear them out.

“...Okay…”

“And don’t worry, I promise I won’t tell Vic about you snooping about, and I won’t tell her anything about our little talk.”

“Fank you…”

“And don’t hide your thumbsucking. It’s adorable.” She said, holding out her hand for me.

I blushed and placed my hand in hers, allowing her to lead me to the kitchen to find out exactly what Victoria had planned for me…

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters of Infernum Infantem are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Infernum Infantem.

New chapters of Infernum Infantem every Wednesday/Sunday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

“Don’t talk to me like that little girl… or else I’ll put you over my knee faster than you can curse me.”

Nia should be careful i believe that is not an empty threat :P

1 hour ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

“Fank you…”

“And don’t hide your thumbsucking. It’s adorable.” She said, holding out her hand for me.

Someone is getting little there lets see how little. It would be funny if the nursery would find some use after all ;)

Chapter 13: The Squirmy Solution

-Victoria-

Meanwhile…

Deciding not to cause Nia to panic upon waking up, when she would inevitably realise she was sucking her thumb with me watching, I decided to let the poor little demon sleep whilst I went off to see if Beatrice was awake.

Walking through the mansion in my nightgown, I eventually got to the kitchen and unsurprisingly, Beatrice was there, preparing breakfast.

“You’re up early…” I greeted her.

“Vic… What are you doing up? Aren’t you enjoying your time with your little pet demon?” She asked, grinning at me.

“I… shush you!” I whined. “I figured I’d let her sleep in. Especially as I didn’t want to scare her when she wakes up and realises she’s sucking her thumb.”

“She’s what? Seriously?”

“Yeah. Seriously. Surprised me when I woke up… but I must admit… it was kinda adorable.”

“First her bratty behaviour… the way she is around you… now this… makes you wonder.”

“Wonder what?” I asked Bea.

“Oh, nevermind. So… want some breakfast? I made plenty.”

“Sure. Also… I need to talk to you, Beatrice.” I said, sitting down at the kitchen table.

Beatrice turned back around and continued preparing breakfast.

“What about?”

“Nia.”

“Well that was obvious. But what about her? The thumbsucking? The childish behaviour?”

“No. Well… not now. No, what I need to know is… do you have any idea what to do about her… err… you know…” I trailed off, unknown as to how to phrase it.

“No, what?”

“Her… sexual appetite.”

“Oh she's ravenous?”

“You could say that… She’s a succubus.”

“Oh…” She trailed off before looking up at me in shock. “Oh shit! Are you okay?”

“Thanks to my amulet… yeah. Otherwise I’d be a husk right now.”

“Okay, good… glad you’ve got that at least. So as long as you recharge your life force between your sexy times, you’ll be fine. Succubi don’t need to feed too often, you should be fine.” She smiled at me.

“It’s not that…”

“What is it then?”

“The demon last night… he said he ‘sensed her presence’. Right after we… you know… did the dirty.”

“You think he sensed her after you had sex with her?” She asked.

“Yeah.”

“Makes sense I guess. Her power would grow after feeding, maybe even enough that others could sense it. Maybe that’s what alerted him and he came running. Only way to test that theory is to… you know…”

“I’d love to test that theory, but for now… I’m worried her appetite may be getting stronger around me. I caught her squirming and moaning in bed as she sucked her thumb.”

Thank god I can trust Beatrice with everything. She’s like family to me. I wouldn’t trust anyone else with this information, especially as I don’t want to betray Nia’s trust. But this… this is relatively new to me, and I really needed advice.

“You want to stop her from getting horny? So that she doesn’t set off any alarm bells in Hell?” Beatrice asked.

“Yeah. For now. Then we can test our theory and work out a way to manage this without her getting dragged back to Hell. She really wants to stay, and I don’t want her forced into whatever happens to her, it should be her choice.”

“I agree. Well I have one idea... If she’ll be happy about it though… is another thing.”

“What is it? A spell? A ritual? An incantation? A magical artefact?”

“Umm… let me go get it first… will you take over preparing this?”

“Sure?”

Beatrice smiled awkwardly and walked out of the kitchen. I had no idea what she was doing, where she was going or what this idea of hers was… but I wanted, no… needed to keep Nia safe.

Five minutes later, Beatrice returned with a sparkly purple box in her hand, one large enough to fit all manner of tomes or magical artefacts in. Though the style of the box made me wonder what the hell kind of stuff was in it, as it certainly didn’t resemble the usual ancient lockboxes I had seen before.

Setting the heavy box down on the kitchen table, she looked up at me, looking somewhat ashamed.

“What’s in there?” I asked as I was chopping the fruit needed for our group breakfast.

“Vic… you don’t judge me for my uniform. Please don’t judge me for what I’m about to show you.”

‘What on Earth do you have in there?’ I thought to myself.

“Sure. No judgement from me. You know I’m not like that.” I replied.

“So… this won’t fix the problem. She’ll still get hungry, she’ll still need to drain the life force from someone eventually. This will just stop her from doing so easily.”

“What is it?”

Beatrice took the lid off the box.

Reaching in and pulling something out, her hands were shaking as she did so.

“This… is… umm…”

It was silver… large enough to fit a person… looked like a… harness?

“What on Earth is that…?” I asked, trying to figure out what it was. There was a silver belt, with another silver belt looped from one part to another. “Wait… is that…”

“Yeah… it’s a chastity belt.” Beatrice said, her voice quivering slightly.

“A chastity belt? Seriously?”

“Put this on her and she won’t be able to be fully satisfied… which should limit her ability to drain the life force from someone sexually…”

“But how am I supposed to put it on her?”

“Like I said, she may not be happy about it…”

“But surely that just limits some sexual activity. Surely she can feed in other ways?”

“Look, it’s early in the morning, this is all I could think of on such short notice. It’ll limit her somewhat. Hopefully enough to prevent her signalling to Hell.”

“Fine. But can you do me another favour and look into this after breakfast?”

“Sure. I can’t promise I’ll find anything… but I’ll look anyway. Maybe some of my contacts will know something…” She said, placing the chastity belt on the dining table before placing the lid back on the box before I could sneak a peek at what other naughty things she had in there.

I was desperate to know why she had a chastity belt so readily available, especially seeing as it was her choice to wear the maid’s uniform. I told her just dress casually unless we have guests, at which point dress somewhat smart. I never said anything about a maid’s uniform! She suggested it, and I trusted her. I’m not one to kink shame, so I let her have that. But now… a chastity belt? What was this girl into?

“I’ll leave that with you, along with the keys. Let me just go put this box away again and then I’ll be back to take back over from you preparing breakfast.” Beatrice said, lifting the heavy box up again and walking off.

Ten minutes later, she returned, though she wasn’t alone this time.

Walking in alongside Nia, I quickly rushed around from the kitchen counters to the dining table, grabbing the chastity belt along with the keys and rushing back over to the counters, hiding them in a cupboard so Nia doesn’t see them yet. I needed to work up to asking her if she’ll wear it. Whilst it’s not perfect… It was only a temporary measure. I just hoped she’d be willing to give it a try.

The way she was squirming this morning…

“I caught this cutie walking the halls, half asleep. Tempted her back with the promise of food.” Beatrice said, walking over to me and taking over the breakfast prep.

Walking back over to the kitchen table, I sat down just as Nia was sitting down across the table from me. She was wearing something different from last night, she must have gone back to her bedroom after I left. Sneaky little thing… must have been awake the whole time, or maybe I woke her up…

I admired her choice of casual black skirt and a wide neck tee. It looked good on her. I just hoped that the skirt wasn’t a bother for her tail. Maybe I’d have to get some of her clothes adjusted for it.

“Sleep well, honey?” I asked, knowing full well she must have if she was sucking her thumb.

“Uh… uh huh…” She replied, blushing slightly.

“You looked so peaceful, I figured I’d let you sleep a bit longer…” I left out mentioning the thumbsucking, I didn’t want to scare her… yet.

“Umm… thanks… so… what’s for breakfast?” Nia asked Bea.

“Fruit, cereal, toast.” Beatrice answered, without even pausing to concentrate on chopping the fruit.

“Eww.” Nia replied, her cute little face scrunching up.

“Look, if you eat this healthy breakfast… I’ll treat you to a burger later.” I bargained.

“Deal!” A smile appeared on her face suddenly and she sat up, excited at the prospect of something greasy and unhealthy.

I looked over at Beatrice who was currently filling the bowls with all the prepared ingredients, trying to make it look nice. Taking two of the three bowls, she brought them over to the dining table, placing one in front of me and one in front of Nia.

But as Beatrice walked away, Nia blushed and shoved her spoon into the bowl, taking a large scoop and shoving it in her mouth.

As Beatrice walked back to the kitchen to grab her bowl, she leant down as she got to me and whispered something in my ear.

“I made a little smiley face out of the fruit… looks like it went over well, look at those blushy cheeks!” She giggled.

I looked over at Nia, who was adorably shoving spoonful after spoonful of the healthy, delicious breakfast into her mouth. Obviously trying to get rid of the thing causing the blushing.

“So Nia…” I said, eating a small helping of my food. “We need to talk…”

“Umm… about what?” She said, with her mouth half full.

“About your… diet.”

“I’m eating healthy! See!” She held up her empty bowl and smiled, like a toddler who had finished their veggies.

“I don’t mean that… although you’re a good girl for doing that!”

She blushed again and looked off into space.

“No, what I mean is… your demonic diet…”

“Oh you mean sex?” She blurted out, without any hesitation.

“Yes. I mean sex.”

“What about it?”

“Well whilst it was… wonderful… I think you having sex on Earth triggered alarm bells in Hell.”

“You think that’s how the demon found us? Surely he just knew you did the ritual the previous night?” She asked, making a good point.

“I thought that… but it was what he said to me. That he ‘sensed your presence’.” I replied.

“Well I can sense other demons, we all give off a sort of… infernal aura or energy. But only nearby. I guess if I fed, my energy would increase… sort of like a beacon. That would allow them to sense me from a long distance.”

“Exactly. And if you wish to stay here… we’ll need to make some… adjustments.”

“Adjustments? What adjustments? And why? I just won’t… you know…” She stared off, hoping I would stop talking about it all.

“Well considering how squirmy you were in your sleep, I don’t think you can help it…” I grinned at her.

“HEY! I DON’T… umm… BEATRICE IS HERE!”

Beatrice waved over, with the biggest smile on her face.

“The longer you go without feeding, the more insatiable your appetite will be. Which means you’ll give in to your desires, alerting Hell. So… we need to solve two problems.” I continued.

Still blushing, Nia looked back at me.

“And what are they?” She asked.

“Firstly… is your appetite. We need to keep you fed. Beatrice? Will you help me do some research as to how to manage this without any of these ‘infernal power spikes’?”

“I could probably create a device that measures these spikes. Then we can see what works best at suppressing them whilst still being able to keep Nia topped up.” Beatrice replied, pulling out her little notepad and jotting down some ideas.

“Good idea. And secondly… we need to restrict your urges, Nia.”

Restrict? Kinky!” Nia winked at me.

I got up, not saying a word, and walked to the kitchen cupboards. Opening the one that held the chastity belt, I grabbed said belt, and walked back to the dining table with it hidden behind my back, smiling and sitting down once again.

“What… do you have there…” Nia asked, nervously.

“Now… Please seriously consider this. It’s… a temporary measure whilst we figure things out. It just prevents you giving into your urges.” I tried to ease her into this as much as possible.

“Haha, what… is it like a chastity belt or something?”

“...”

“ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?” She shouted at me.

“Nia… language…”

“I… but… you can’t be serious! I can’t wear a chastity belt!” She whined.

I pulled the belt out from behind my back and placed it on the dining table, right in the middle of the three of us.

“You don’t have to, but if you give in to your urges and summon Hell to our doorstep… I don’t think we can protect you.”

“I… but…”

“You want to stay, right?”

“Well yeah!”

“This is the only way. For now. Wear this for a while, let me and Beatrice do a bit of research, and then we’ll figure out a way to make it so you feed, don’t summon Hell AND don’t have to wear this.”

Nia looked at Beatrice with the most unimpressed face she could muster.

“You… are seriously into some kinky shit. And one of these days, you’re going to tell me everything.” Nia threatened Beatrice.

“As long as you wear the belt, sure.” Beatrice promised, winking at her and smiling.

“Deal. Ugh.” Nia groaned, grabbing the belt and standing up to go put it on most likely.

“Uh…. where are you going missy?” I stopped her dead in her tracks.

“To put it on… duh!” She replied, in that bratty way teenagers do.

“Not without me you’re not…”

“Why? I can do it myself!” She whined.

“I will hold the key once it’s on. To prevent you from unlocking it. So I need to make sure it’s on properly. So come along sweetpea…”

“Fiiiiine…” She groaned, stamping her little feet as she followed me out of the kitchen, back to my bedroom.

Honestly, I'm so happy people are enjoying this story so much! I put a lot more of myself into these characters, especially Nia, and this genre is one of my special interests, so I'm glad you're all having fun with it!

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters of Infernum Infantem are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Infernum Infantem.

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Cute a chastity belt.

I've always found it interesting.

Although me there just like a chastity cage for men has always driven ehr the question as pee one without the what collects at a point and forms there an inflammation.

Some wear that yes over a long period of time.

Okay I digress.

I hope a little that an "alternative" to the belt will be diapers.

That would also be very sweet.

• Like 2

Chapter 14: Struggling

-Nia-

*Click*

I stood there, my skirt lifted up, in Victoria’s gorgeous bedroom, looking at her in the eyes as she closed the padlock, sealing my fate for the foreseeable future.

“Good girl…” She gushed.

My insides felt funny, like… I was… happy… that I was making her happy.

“Do I really have to wear this?” I asked, defeated.

“I saw you squirming in your sleep sweetpea. If you… ‘play’… in your sleep, Hell will be notified. At least they may be, we’re still not sure how it all works. So this is for the best. And don’t worry, it’s only temporary, Beatrice and I will do some research straight away to find the best way to handle your… hunger.”

“Why are you doing this for me? Going to all these lengths? Why not just let them find me?” I asked her.

“Because you wanted to stay. And because I like having you around.”

“Why?”

“Did the mindblowing sex we had last night not make it obvious?” She grinned at me.

“Make what obvious?”

“I like you.”

“I… but…” I mumbled.

“And whether you like me back or you just needed to feed… I like having you around and I want to honour your choice to stay on Earth. If that means staying here with me, or going out into the world on your own… that’s up to you. I’m sure Beatrice could find a glamour spell a little more… lasting.”

“I… want to stay…” I admitted, not even thinking before I spoke.

I couldn’t believe that I actually wanted this. That she made me feel like this without some kind of spell. But if Beatrice really was telling the truth, which I’m good at telling when people lie… then I really did… like… Victoria.

“I have to ask, sweetie… why do you want to stay?”

“I… Well umm… the food is so good! I needed a break from Hell… I… umm…” I started nervously sweating, yet another thing I didn’t think demons could do. “I… I like you too.”

She didn’t say a word, she just pulled me close and wrapped her arms around me, my head planting firmly into her chest. I couldn’t breathe, but hey, I’m not complaining.

“Oh sweetie…”

As I struggled to gasp for air, I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her back. She was so warm… soft… loving…

“Now… how does it fit?” She asked, pulling away from the embrace.

“You mean the chastity belt currently locked around my waist and nethers?” I asked, as snarkily as I could.

“Yeah…”

“It’s… surprisingly comfortable. I wouldn’t have guessed it.”

“And does it stop… you know… unwanted touching?”

I slipped my fingers under my skirt and tested it.

“Nope.”

“Good. No sexual activity until we’ve figured out how your energy levels work in regards to all sexual activity, and then also how to mask its energy signature.”

“None at all?” I asked, pulling my best puppy dog face.

“At all.”

“How will I feed?”

“We’ll see when we get to it. I’ll figure something out. Just… be good, okay sweetie?”

I pouted back at her, letting my skirt drop again. “Fine. But I won’t be happy about it.”

“You don’t have to be happy about it. I just want you to be safe.”

“Okay… so what do I do now?” I asked, still in a squirmy huff.

“That’s up to you, sweetpea.” She said, kissing my forehead, making my tummy do flips, “Your day is yours. Beatrice and I will be busy researching in my library and reaching out to a few contacts. You… well you can do anything you want. Watch TV? Play your video games? Read a book?”

“Could I… go out?”

“Normally, I would say sure. But Beatrice is already helping me work on finding a solution for your appetite, I’d hate to push her to cast a glamour spell on you again. But once we’ve got this all sorted out, you can go wherever you like. Is that okay? I don’t want you to feel like a prisoner here.”

“Nah, it’s okay. I understand. What about the gardens and stuff? I saw them through the windows.”

“Go for it sweetie, just be careful not to get caught by anyone, though no one should be on my estate grounds to begin with.”

“I’ll think about it anyway… I’ll figure something out, don’t worry about me!” I said, smiling up at her.

“You sure? If you’re hungry, either grab something from the kitchen, or come and poke me and I’ll make you something. Now… you be a good girl, okay?”

“Uh huh! I will!” I replied, smiling up at her beautiful face, wanting to kiss it desperately.

Victoria stared at me, staring longingly into my eyes.

And thankfully… She took the initiative.

Kissing me deeply, our lips connecting, my soul would have soared and flown away… if I had one.

If this was what being in Heaven felt like… maybe it wasn’t all bad up there?

Finally breaking the connection, she smiled down at me, holding on to my hand still as she walked away, our hands slowly coming apart until only our fingertips touched.

“Again, if you need anything… Come get me, okay petal?” She reminded me.

“Yes Miss…” I replied, not even realising what I called her.

She giggled a bit and walked out of her bedroom, leaving me alone again.

“I… uh… what the hell do I do with my day now?” I said out loud to myself as I stood there, clueless as to what to do.

The morning dragged on way longer than it should have. It was nearing lunchtime and I had wasted the time by exploring the whole estate, gardens and all. It was very nice, very pretty… well kept. Victoria doesn’t look like a gardener though, so she must have a groundskeeper. So I was alert the whole time I was out there, hoping that maybe it was his day off. I’d hate to scare him off with my demonic features. Not for his sake… but it would inconvenience Victoria and for some reason I hate the thought of upsetting her.

Which just made me worry more, because no demon should worry about the feelings of a human. No demon should feel guilt or remorse or anything. I don’t even have a soul for Lucifer’s sake!

And if it wasn’t the ritual, or some spell they cast on me, then just what was causing me to act and feel this way? Was it actually… love? Ewww… I’m going to gag just thinking about it. But I couldn’t think what else it could be. If this is what love felt like… No wonder humans are so weak.

These thoughts took up most of the time I spent exploring, so much so that I barely got to properly take in the sights or anything.

Well… it wasn’t just those thoughts.

Something about this chastity belt made me want to feed even more. I was fine before it went on, and it’s only been a few hours… but I already want to feed again. I needed sex. I needed to touch myself or someone. I needed release. This infernal device was most likely designed by one of the lead torturers of Hell, because this was driving me up the wall. Every time I stopped to look at something, I squirmed about in place, wishing I could twist myself in the right way so I could release some of this pent up sexual frustration. But no matter how much I squirmed… nothing. If anything, it made it worse.

It was at one point in the gardens that it got too much for me, so I looked around to check noone was around before hiding behind a bush and lifting my skirt up.

Looking down at the device… there was no way I could remove that lock. Well… not without breaking it. Demons are strong, this pitiful lock couldn’t withstand my strength… but then when Victoria inevitably checks it later… she’d be disappointed in me. And I couldn’t bear that.

So instead I tried using my fingers to slip under the belt to try to remove some frustration. However… no matter what, I couldn’t do it. I couldn’t get any release. It got so frustrating I screamed out and stamped my feet before dropping my skirt and walking off in a huff.

Thankfully, my stomach rumbled so I figured it was time for lunch. At least that would distract me for a bit from this sexual torture.

As I entered the kitchen to grab something to eat, I saw Victoria and Beatrice sat there, drinking something in cups.

“Oh hello sweetie!” Victoria called over, as soon as she noticed me in the doorway.

“Hey Nia!” Beatrice waved.

“Hey… what are you two…?”

“We’re just having a quick coffee break. Had our heads in books all morning.” Answered Victoria.

“Any luck?” I replied.

“Not yet. I don’t have any texts on Succubi, and Beatrice only knows the basics from what she’s heard over the years, she doesn’t have anything on demons like you.”

“Oh…” I replied, sounding disappointed. Mostly because I was. I was hoping to have all this sorted so I wouldn’t have to worry about feeding. Especially because I was hoping they’d find a way I could survive… and not nearly kill Victoria every time. And I’ve got a feeling she wouldn’t like it if I went out and fed on random people. 

“Don’t worry, poppet…” Beatrice replied. “I’m just finishing this drink then I’m heading out. I’ve got a few contacts who may have some information.”

“Can I come with you? You could cast a glamour spell on me!” I begged her, wanting something to distract myself from the squirmy feeling.

“Not this time. My contacts may not take kindly to me bringing along a demon. Plus I think Victoria needs to talk to you about something…”

‘About what? About my hunger or something? Or about something else entirely?’ I thought to myself.

“Yes. Nia, please sit. Beatrice… I’ll see you later. Good luck with your task.” Victoria said, sounding a little like she did when she was talking to her underlings at her office building.

Beatrice put down her coffee mug and smiled awkwardly at me before walking out of the kitchen, leaving Victoria and I alone.

“What’s this about? Want to know more about Hell? Or succubi?” I asked, taking Beatrice’s seat.

“What did I ask you not to do?” She said, in a stern… authoritative manner.

“Umm… What do you mean?” I asked, innocently.

“I saw you. In the gardens. From the window.”

“You saw… me?”

It was then that it clicked. She saw me. In the garden. Probably trying to release some of this frustration.

Shit.

“I… um…” I didn’t know how to explain myself.

“Sweetie…”

“I… I’m sorry… I couldn’t help it. It was getting too much!”

“What if you had actually managed to… you know? You may have given away your location to Hell. They would have sent someone after you.”

“I’m sorry! I couldn’t help it!” I whined.

“I know sweetie. That’s why we put that belt on you.”

“But… but…”

“Sweetie, you need to learn that you can’t just play. It’s dangerous right now.”

I snorted as I laughed.

“What are you going to do? Spank me?” I grinned.

The brat within me had returned it seems. As if flicking on a light switch.

“...I think that’s a great idea.”

“WAIT WHAT?” I burst out.

“I was just going to suggest you are under constant supervision… but maybe a spanking will release some of that tension.”

“Wait… you can’t be serious?”

“I am serious.”

“You can’t spank me! I’m an adult!”

“And you disobeyed my orders like a child.”

“But… but…”

“You trust me, right?”

“Well… yeah… but…”

“Look, I’ll be fair. If you really don’t want this punishment, I won’t force it on you. But I think it’ll help.”

“How?”

“Just trust me, sweetpea.”

“But… but… fine.” I sighed.

“Come on then…” She said, scooting her chair away from the table so there was plenty of room for me.

“I…”

“Take it or leave it. If you decide against it, we need to keep you under constant supervision. Maybe even bind your hands.”

“WHAT? Fine! I’ll take the spanking. But if it fails… I still don’t get the supervision or my hands bound… right?”

“Right. I think this will deal with your need to… touch… and if I’m wrong, I’ll figure something else without resorting to those.”

I couldn’t think of a better option. Plus to be completely honest… I may have dreamt about her spanking me and pinning me down last night whilst I slept. But I was good at acting like I was bothered by it. I mean come on… I’m a demon! Of course I like kinky shit. All demons do… except Greg from accounting. Gregaxiall is well known for being a bit of a stick in the mud, not being into anything that demons usually like. But I know his real kink… it’s being innocent, something demons aren’t. So really… Greg is as much of a perv as the rest of us.

“Just… one spanking?” I asked.

“Ten swats. I think that will make the lesson stick.”

“Ten? That’s a warmup!” I blurted out without meaning to. Like genuinely… I didn’t mean it. Ten was plenty. Because whilst I may be just as bad as all the other demons… I was still relatively inexperienced. I wasn’t like every other demon who came to Earth, acting like it was spring break before heading back to Hell after causing as much chaos as possible. 

I… had actually never been spanked.

Which yes, as a succubus… is pretty freaking rare.

I’d had sex before. It’s how I feed. But I’ve never had the courage to try all the fun, kinky things I’ve always wanted to try. It’s always been ‘lure the victim, drain their life force through sex, leave’. I’ve never really had… fun… with sex. I’m usually too nervous.

“Come on sweetie… over my knee.” She ordered, putting her knees together to form a base for me to lay over.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

I really relate hard to Nia... Wants to be a slut but too shy and awkward... *blushes and giggles*

• Like 1

Chapter 15: Impact

-Victoria-

*SMACK*

“AHHHHHH!” She screamed out.

I didn’t intend it to go this way. Beatrice suggested it, but I shrugged it off as a joke. She swore that this would work on her, that this would get the message across and it’d strengthen the bond between Nia and I.

I told her whilst we were researching, shortly after we watched the little demoness start trying to get her hands under her chastity belt, that I wouldn’t hit her. No matter how ‘kinky and fun’ it would be, if it wasn’t with her consent… it wasn’t happening.

But then Nia suggested it, albeit in a jokey way.

I just wanted to punish her, to get her to learn her lesson. I thought maybe keeping an eye on her, or maybe no video games or something would get it across. I don’t even know why I needed to punish her. It was like… I… ugh. It’s difficult to explain. It was like a feeling inside. A… maternal one. Like she was a child who had been naughty and needed to be punished. But that… that’s weird, right?

First it was wanting to take care of her. Get her clothes. Her own room. Her video game console. Making sure she ate well. Went to bed on time. Everything a… Mother would do.

I was expecting to have a child after the ritual… maybe I’m directing that maternal energy to her? Or maybe… maybe I just look at her like she’s my child? But at the same time… last night was something else. Never have I had sex like that. So what were these feelings? And why did I feel like Beatrice knew more than she let on? First suggesting the chastity belt… then the spanking… 

I’d definitely have to speak to her later about all this.

And now here I was, with this little demon over my lap, her bare bum up in the air, her panties around her ankle and her skirt lifted up onto her back. Her cute little black forked tail swishing about as she cried in pain.

I had only spanked her once. She was still due another 9. Problem was… I don’t think I could get through the next nine without feeling sorry for her. After the first one, after she cried out in pain, all I wanted to do was wrap her up in my arms and snuggle her, shushing her and stroking her hair. And I hadn’t even spanked her that hard!

*SMACK*

Another smack, another wail of pain, her tail straightening out every time my palm hit her cute little red butt.

*SMACK*

This was too much. I couldn’t do this. I hated hearing her cry out in pain.

“I… sorry… I can’t…” I said, lifting her skirt down.

Nia sniffled before turning her head to me, well at least as best she could with the position she was in.

“You’re… stopping? Is… is that it?” She asked, her voice quickly returning to normal.

“Wait… you want… more?”

“I… was… umm…”

“Niathruxzon… were you enjoying that…?” I asked, my concern quickly turning to intrigue.

“I… um… maybe…” She replied, sheepishly.

“Well it’s supposed to be a punishment… you’re not supposed to enjoy it!”

“Then you’re going to have to hit harder…” She grinned, her pointed incisors poking out over her bottom lip.

“Is that a challenge, sweetpea?” I grinned back.

“Bring it, grandma…

“Oh you’re going to regret that…”

---------------------------------------------

“Are you okay, petal?” I asked, my concern for her was back now in full force.

“I… umm…” Nia wiped the tears away from her face. “Uh… huh…”

“That wasn’t too rough, was it?”

“No… it was fine…”

“You don’t sound sure.”

“Oh trust me, it was. I just… wasn’t expecting that from you. I… have definitely learnt my lesson.”

“Good. Now come here!” I said, pulling her panties up around her waist, settling her skirt back in place and pulling her softly onto my lap to avoid any unnecessary pain as she sat down.

I snuggled her tightly, her head resting on my shoulder as she snuggled as close to me as possible.

“Now…” I continued. “What was that about ‘Grandma’?”

“Sorry… Mummy!” She stuck her tongue out at me.

“Well at least it’s not Grandma…” I joked.

It was weird. The way she called me that. It was like… it felt…

…Right.

=== Quick little note from Nia =====================================================

I felt it too. It was weird. But… it felt… right.

Fuck.

==============================================================================

I held her in my arms, trying to figure out why her calling me that felt so good. Stroking her hair, kissing her forehead… I felt more comfortable than I had ever felt in my whole life. Even more so than with…

“Victoria?” Nia asked, thankfully interrupting me from going to a memory I really didn’t want to go to right now.

“Yes sweetie?”

“I… I’m sorry.”

“For what? For trying to play?”

“Yeah.”

“It’s all forgiven, sweetie. Just… be careful from now on, okay?”

“Uh huh.”

“So, what do you want to do now, hun?” I asked the cute demonic girl on my lap.

“Do you have more research?”

“I do. But why don’t you come help me? It’ll help keep your mind off… naughty things… and maybe you’ll find something I may miss.”

“Otay!” She said excitedly, jumping off my lap and rushing out of the kitchen.

‘Why… Why did she say it like that?’ I thought to myself before standing up and following her back to my study.

“Victoria…?” Nia asked in that way kids do when they want something.

“Yes sweetie?” I replied.

“What if I need to feed before we find a way to hide my activities from Hell?”

“We’ll deal with it if it comes to it. For now, keep looking through my books. Surely one of them has to contain something about demons, infernal power spikes, succubi… I’ve been collecting books for decades.”

“What about Beatrice? You said she has acquaintances?”

“She knows a lot about the occult and the supernatural. She’s a Witch after all.”

“How did you get introduced?”

“Early days in the cult. Decades ago. I helped her sister out, so she pledged to help me. It began with a few simple spells and a bit of instruction when it came to rituals and stuff… and eventually led to her needing a place to stay. I said she could move in with me.”

“And that’s when I saw the state of this place…” Beatrice said from the study doorway.

“Ah… Beatrice… any luck?” I asked her, glad that she had returned safely.

“I’ve got a guy asking another guy who may know a little something. But it’ll be a few days before they get back to me. So I’m back… I see you roped the little minx into helping… Oh! How was the punishment? Or is this it?” She replied.

“MY BUTT STILL HURTS!” Nia cried out.

“Your butt…? Wait… you actually did it?” Beatrice’s face lit up. She was about to burst out laughing.

“Actually did…? Wait… DID YOU TELL HER TO SPANK ME?” Nia yelled at Beatrice.

Volume… otherwise I’ll throw you over my knee…” Beatrice warned her, Nia’s eyes widening in fear as she backed down instantly.

“Sowwy Miss…”

‘There it is again… that childish tone…’

“Good girl. And yes, I thought it’d work. Never thought Victoria would ever do it though…”

“Actually… Nia here suggested it. Even if it was a joke…” I corrected her.

“Oh she did? Interesting…”

“In fact… Beatrice… Can I talk to you later?” I asked, nervously.

“Sure. For now, let me take my coat off and then I can help you look through the rest of the books.”

We spent a good few hours searching through the countless books in my library, but so far we had no luck on finding anything about demons or succubi in particular. Nothing about infernal power. The only thing we did find on demons was how to summon one to make a deal, and how to bind them. That’s it. 

Nia was clearly getting bored looking through dusty old tome after dusty old tome, so I got up, walked over and put my arm around her.

“Sweetie?” I asked her.

“Y… yeah? I’m not falling asleep! I’m reading, I promise!”

“I know, I was just wondering if you wanted to take a break from this. Why don’t you go play your game for a bit.”

She hesitated for a second.

“What’s up?” I asked her.

“I… like spending time with you.”

“Why don’t you go get a snack, grab your console, maybe have a bath… then come play it in here. You’ve got headphones, right?”

“Yeah?”

“Then you can play your game in here whilst we continue studying.”

“Y… you sure?” She asked, a smile forming on that cute face of hers.

“I am. Go get refreshed, then come back, okay sweetpea?”

“What about you? You and Beatrice should take a break…”

“We enjoy this kind of thing. It’s fun for us.”

“Nerds…” Nia scoffed, grinning at us both.

“And?”

“Well… umm… yeah…”

“Go on poppet, off you toddle.”

Climbing to her feet, she shuffled her way out of the study, leaving Beatrice and I alone.

“You wanted to talk?” Beatrice asked, putting her book down instantly with the biggest smile on her face.

“How did you know?” I asked her, not even trying to drift the conversation that way. I needed answers, now.

“Know what?”

“About the spanking. That not only it’d work… but that she’d want it.”

“I can tell. I know these things.” She grinned.

“And then there's the chastity belt…”

“Yeah?”

“And the maid uniform…”

“Vic… just spit it out.” She sighed.

“How do you know all this stuff?”

“I just do. Look, I’ll tell you all about it soon. I have a feeling I’ll need to anyway. But listen… if you want to keep her in check whilst she hungers… keep treating her like you have been.”

“Like what? A kid?”

“Yes. She looks up to you, and the once-bratty demoness is a submissive little thing around you.”

“I’m not the only one…”

“I have that effect on littles. But it's you she has the connection with.”

“Littles?” I asked, confused.

“Again, I’ll explain another time. I have my theories, but I need to wait for more confirmation before I discuss it with you.”

“You’re keeping secrets from me, Bea?”

“I always have, and I always will.” She winked at me. “You’re not ready, yet. But I see the bond between you and her. I see the potential in her. I’ve seen it before. And if my suspicions are true…”

“Then what?”

“Then your bond is going to grow a lot stronger very soon…” Beatrice smiled at me.

“You’re being awfully vague, even more so than usual…” I raised my eyebrow, I wasn’t amused by this teasing.

“And you love that about me. Vic… just trust me. Keep treating her like you have. How you want to treat her.”

“How I want to treat her?” I asked, confused.

“You want to protect her, right? Look after her?”

“Yes… but that’s normal for any partner, right?”

“To a point. Also… partner? Are you and her official now?”

“N… no… we haven’t talked about that… umm…”

“Vic… ask the poor damned soul out. Hell, if you want some time alone with her here, I can cook you both a nice meal and leave you both to it.”

“I’ll consider it.”

“Also… nice job on the spanking.”

“How… how can you tell?” I asked, nervous but somehow… feeling proud of my accomplishment.

“She was squirming in her seat the whole time we were researching. And that wasn’t her hunger…”

“Thanks? I guess?”

“So before she comes back… remember, if she acts bratty, talk down to her like a kid again. Threaten spankings if you need to. Be nurturing… maternal even.”

“Maternal? Like when she called me…”

“Called you what?”

“Oh it was nothing. She called me grandma as a joke, then after the spanking she called me… Mummy.”

“She did what?” Beatrice blurted out, like she had just been told something massively revealing.

“Huh? Why is that important?”

“I… let me get in touch with a few contacts of mine. It may be nothing, but this is all too much for it to be a coincidence.”

“Bea… you’re scaring me. Just tell me what’s up!”

“Vic, please… trust me. I will tell you everything soon. Just… not yet. Please… trust me.”

“Fine. But you better tell me everything when you can!”

“I promise I will. Now… I’ll go get started on dinner, you carry on. And remember, when Nia returns… coddle that poor girl.”

“Really?”

“Really. Anyway, I’ll call you when dinner is ready.”

And with that, Beatrice left me alone in the study, the books we had gone through piling up around me like some kind of wall.

“Victoria?” A quiet voice came from the crack in my study door.

“Yes sweetie? And you can call me Vic you know…” I replied, knowing that adorable little voice anywhere.

“I… okay… Vic? Is it okay to come in?” Nia asked, as quiet as a mouse.

“Of course. I’ve been waiting for you.”

“You… you have?” Nia asked as she walked in holding her Gamegirl in one hand and her headphones in another.

“Of course. You were gone a while, Beatrice went off to start dinner like ten minutes ago. Did you get lost, poppet?”

“I… had a very quick shower.”

“Oh good girl. Why don’t you get snuggled up on my comfy sofa by the window with your game? I’d appreciate the company, even if you’re playing your game. What game are you playing anyway?”

“Just some vampire game.” She said as she shuffled over to the sofa and collapsed onto it, her legs resting on the arm of it.

“Well, have fun. If you need anything…”

“I know…” She said, cutting me off in that bratty, teenage tone.

“Don’t interrupt me sweetie… that’s rude…”

“Sowwy…”

‘There it is again… her childish behaviour… maybe Beatrice was right… maybe I should enforce it…’

“It’s okay sweetie. Have fun anyway.”

She smiled back at me, her sharp incisors showing. I keep forgetting she’s a demon from Hell… an actual demon… The red skin is now just… normal… the horns I forget about and her tail feels like it’s normal too. But then little glimpses at her, like her fangs, and I’m reminded of the company I was currently keeping.

I was halfway into one of the remaining books I had in my library that we hadn’t been through when my mobile phone started making a noise from my bag. Lifting it out, I looked at who was calling and sighed.

“What’s up? Who is it?” Nia asked, pulling out one of her headphones.

“Work.” I replied, rolling my eyes.

“Is that bad?”

“They don’t call me directly unless something goes wrong. Usually they get my secretary to message me. This… this isn’t from her.”

“So what could it be? You should answer it by the way…”

“Ugh… fine…”

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Bea is connecting the dots. I think she understands exactly who Nia is, but is waiting for confirmation before telling Vic. I love how you’re revealing bits of Vic and Bea’s past. Seems there’s quite a lot going on there.

It seems like Nia's supernatural nature is accelerating her Little sides development some how?

So the ritual actually worked but for some reason they dont want Nia there. So maybe the problem is that she is too powerful and could be a danger to the lovely setup hell has. Souls coming in on a regular basis but what if they fear that somehow Nia could destroy that. I guess the office problem may help solve that puzzle because i agree it could be easily a demons doing.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kahlez said:

So the ritual actually worked but for some reason they dont want Nia there. So maybe the problem is that she is too powerful and could be a danger to the lovely setup hell has. Souls coming in on a regular basis but what if they fear that somehow Nia could destroy that. I guess the office problem may help solve that puzzle because i agree it could be easily a demons doing.

This was my thought. Satan doesn't want the prophecy fulfilled so Nia is kept in an insignificant department to torture gamers. Now that she's out they want her back in her cage.

• Like 1

Chapter 16: Emergency

-Nia-

“Hello?” Victoria answered the phone call. “Yes. Shit. Well give me a minute… right… I’ll be in as soon as possible. Tell them not to move. I’ll sort this all out.”

And with that very brief conversation, she put the phone down.

“Umm… everything okay?” I asked, concerned about her.

“Yeah. Just one of our employees screwed up. I’ve got to go in and fix it. So can I trust you to stay here and be good for me?”

“I… sure… but can’t… can’t I come with you?”

“I’ve not got enough time, I’ve got to get ready and head out…”

“I’ll cast the glamour whilst you’re doing that…” Beatrice said, appearing in the doorway once again. It was like she waited for moments like these to appear. Witches love to be dramatic. “And I’ll hold off on dinner for now. I guess it’ll be a late night?”

“Yes, and thank you, Beatrice. Fine, if you don’t mind casting the glamour spell on her… Nia, you can come.” Vic smiled at me.

I squealed with excitement.

I loved spending time with her, and to get to see her in action… in a crisis… I couldn’t wait for her to go into work and take control. Something about seeing her all dominant… really turns me on.

So as she rushed off to get dressed for this important work crisis, Beatrice walked over and held her hand out. Grabbing it, she helped me to my feet and I followed her, not letting go of her hand the whole way, as she led me away to cast this glamour spell on me yet again.

-------------------------------------------

We took Victoria’s nice car. The sporty red one. I know nothing about cars, other than this was sporty, the roof came off, and it went very… very fast.

Which didn’t help my whole situation.

The vibrations… Let's just say it was frustrating me more and more as we sped down the country roads towards the city. If anything, the chastity belt was making things worse, vibrating against my skin with the rumble of the engine.

I wanted to say something, to speak up… but after the spanking earlier… I felt like maybe I should keep quiet.

Not that I didn’t enjoy that spanking… I was just surprised that Victoria had it in her. Damn that Beatrice for putting it in her head, although I suppose I was the one who teased her into actually doing it. Part of me wanted to push her again though… just so I could experience it again.

For now… I was too hungry to care. Which worried me, as I fed only the other night, and usually I could go a week, or even more, between feedings. For it to come back so soon after my last feeding… I was starting to worry they may not find a solution in time. Eventually I’m going to hump my way out of this belt, and it’ll be either Vic or Beatrice that I drain the life out of. Neither of whom I wanted to kill. At least Vic has the amulet thingy… that’ll protect her, provided it’s got its juice back. If it’s Beatrice… I just hope she has some kind of protection.

It’s not like I can control it. When I get that hungry… I’m like a rabid animal. I will fuck the first person I see. I know from experience.

I hated being a succubus. I hated being a minority within demonkind. There aren’t that many succubi compared to the other kinds of demons. And they don’t have to have sex to survive.

Fun fact: Very few demons are succubi, but at the same time, not all succubi are demons. I’m one of the few demonic ones, but there are a lot more on Earth that are more human. Same powers, same lust for sexual energy, just… they look human. But if I’m correct in thinking, all of those succubi are descendents of my kind, one of their human ancestors got freaky with one of my sisters (or brothers… they could have had an incubi relative!) and the succubus or incubus trait was passed down. Sometimes it skips a generation, but usually it's passed down from parents to children. It’s a lot more common on Earth, in Hell we’re a minority.

“You okay, sweetpea?” Vic asked as she brought the car to a gentle stop at the traffic lights.

“I… what?” I replied, dumbfounded.

“You zoned out there. You okay?” She asked with concern in her soft, beautiful voice.

“Yeah…”

I looked at her, her gorgeous body looking all official and powerful in that pantsuit of hers. Unf.

“You sure?”

“I… think so…” I lied. I didn’t feel okay in the slightest. I felt… weak. Hungry. But also incredibly frustrated.

“If you don’t… tell me, okay hun?”

“Uh huh…”

“Good girl…”

‘Add squirmy and blushy to my symptoms now…’ I thought to myself as I looked away into the side view mirror, noticing my cheeks turning red.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I couldn't help but appreciate how good this glamour was. I was still wearing my comfortable clothes from before, but now I had the familiar pale skin and my demonic features were gone. Beatrice was no second-rate Witch. Victoria has no clue what she has living under her roof, and squanders Beatrice’s talent on petty glamour spells.

“Is… is it okay that I didn’t change?” I asked, pointing at my casual attire.

“Oh don’t worry sweetie, it’s my company. And I don’t care.”

“Why did I have to dress up the first time I went in then?”

“That was a formal day and I wanted you to appear professional. This is an emergency, so they’ll understand if you’re not dressed as formally.”

“Umm… okay…”

“Trust me, it’s okay babygirl…”

The butterflies in my tummy got extra excited at that moment. For some reason… that name…

“I…”

“What’s up?” Vic asked.

“I’m… okay. Are we there yet?”

“Nearly. When we arrive, I need you to sit out of the way and silently play your game, okay?”

“What if I want to watch?”

“You can do… if you want. But just stay quiet and stay out of the way, okay?”

“Uh huh… okay!”

“Good girl.”

And there goes the butterflies again…

“What’s the damage?” Victoria asked her assistant as she walked in, confidently striding through the halls, not even slowing down for her assistant on her way to the boardroom.

“They’re threatening to sue. After the mess up…” Her assistant said hurriedly.

“Nia?” Vic turned to me, without stopping or slowing down.

“Yeah?” I replied.

“I know I said you could come in… but this is worse than I thought. I need you to go with Alison. Alison? Take care of Nia. Just get her a snack and a drink and leave her to play her game.”

“But… I wanted to watch…” I whined.

“I know, another time, I promise. I need to sort this out. Be good for me, please?”

“Fiiiine…” I groaned, before walking off, trying to catch up with Alison who had walked off without saying a word or even looking at me.

“So what are you?” Alison asked as I sat there, playing my game on my handheld console.

“Huh?” I asked, looking up from my game. I was getting really hungry at this point. I could feel my body cry out for nourishment.

‘Wait… Can she tell I’m glamoured? Can she see past the illusion? Is she supernaturally inclined?’

“Girlfriend? Escort? You can’t be a random hookup, I saw you yesterday all dressed up. Are you a relative?”

‘Did Victoria not even tell her assistant who I am? That actually… hurts…’

“I’m… her girlfriend.”

Honestly I wasn’t sure what I was, but right now, that seemed the best term to describe me. We had had sex, she seemed interested in me, and she wanted me to stay on Earth. I was interested in her and she was part of the reason why I didn’t want to return to Hell. So girlfriend it is.

I just hoped this wouldn’t come back to bite me later.

“Mkay…” Alison looked at me, judging me with her eyes from the other side of her desk. The older, grey-haired woman pulled her glasses down in that “So… you play… video games?”

“Yeah?” I replied.

“Bit childish, aren’t they? How old are you?”

“Four hun…. Four… Twenty four.” I quickly corrected myself.

“Bit young for her… didn’t realise she was into women barely out of nappies…” She joked.

For some reason I blushed. And I had no idea why.

Plus what was this woman on about? Sure… Alison looked older than Victoria… by my estimate, Alison was probably late 50s. But Vic is actually much older than her, thanks to her amulet… and me? Barely out of nappies? I’m four hundred years old! At least… well I’m at least that. I can’t actually remember how old I am. I stopped counting after four hundred. I know my body looks younger, probably early twenties according to human ageing, but I’m not ‘barely out of nappies’!

If it wouldn’t bring problems upon Victoria… I’d show Alison the real horrors of Hell.

“I’m not that young…” I replied instead.

“You are compared to me, dearie. You young’uns…”

I rolled my eyes and went back to playing my game. A wave of pain washed over my body.

I needed to feed.

“So where did she meet you? Daycare?” She scoffed.

I would have blushed again, I could feel it, but right now all I could feel was hunger.

And I was ready to pounce on anyone right now. Even this old woman.

“Are you okay, dear?” She asked.

“I… hungry…” I growled, clutching at my game.

“Miss Delacroix did say to get you a snack…”

“No… I need… more…”

“I could go see what they’ve got at the cafeteria…”

“MORE!” I screamed.

“You don’t look well… I… I’ll just message her…” She said, grabbing her phone in fear, fiddling with the keypad before looking back at me.

I was staring at her, I couldn’t keep my eyes off her. If this was a cartoon, she’d look like a giant roast chicken right now. I was ready to fuck this woman to death. It was getting too much and I didn’t think I could hold back any longer…

It was then that I heard a gasp, followed by a rush of footsteps as Victoria ran over and knelt down in front of me as I sat on the edge of the sofa.

“Vic…” I gasped.

“Nia, are you…” Vic asked, holding my hand.

“Hungry…”

“Shit… I thought we’d have more time. I wonder why it’s happening so…”

“HUNGRY!” I growled louder.

“Alison, tell them I’ll be back soon. I need to help Nia.” Vic said as she helped me to my feet and wrapped her arm around me. 

I was shaking at this point.

“Is she diabetic or something?” Alison asked.

“It’s… something. Just… don’t interrupt us, okay?” Vic ordered before rushing me off into her office next door.

“Sweetie… why are you so hungry so soon?” Vic asked, after she had closed the door behind her and carried me into the middle of her office.

“I… I don’t know… I need… to… FEED!”

“Right, let’s get that sorted, then we can worry about why.” She said, fumbling about in her pocket before pulling out a key. The key to my chastity belt.

“But… how… What about… Hell?” I asked, panting.

“We’ll figure that out later. Just take a bit from me for now, okay sweetie? Just enough to keep you going for a bit longer… don’t drain me like last night.”

She pressed me against the wall of her office, the chastity belt falling to the floor with a clunk.

Kissing my neck, she pinned my arms above my head and began kissing my lips tenderly.

“I…” I moaned.

“Go on, sweetie… feed…”

And so I did.

As her fingers pressed against my most sensitive area, as lips pressed against mine… I stared at her.

‘Just a little bit, Nia… maybe… maybe it won’t alert Hell…’

And so I let go. I gave in to the pleasure, to this intimacy, and started draining Victoria’s life force from her kiss.

Trying my best to balance the hunger I felt and the control needed to only drain her of a small amount, I focused.

She moaned in pleasure as I felt her grip on my arms weaken.

‘Just… a bit… more…’

And just as I was about to finish, just as I was about to get enough life force from Victoria… I sensed something. 

I stopped immediately, causing Vic to look at me with concern.

“But we both seemed so close… did you… did you get enough?” She asked, panting a bit, clearly out of breath and feeling exhausted after having some of her life taken from her. I was out of breath… for different reasons.

I hated edging, but right now I had to just deal with the frustration as I looked at her in the eyes.

“I sense a demon.”

“Sh… shit…” She breathed heavily.

“What do we do?” I asked. She’s the clever one, the one who is good at coming up with plans, so I left it to her.

“Hide. My personal bathroom is through the door over there. Hide in there.” She ordered.

“What about you?”

“I’ll throw him off the scent.”

“You sure?”

“Go on sweetie, I got this.”

Without hesitation, I rushed off into the door by the side, shutting it behind me.

Loving all your theories so far! They're so much fun to read! ?

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

I'm wondering if hell is somehow draining her? Or is it costing more energy to exist on earth?

I’m joining the Nia-is-too-much-for-demons-to-handle camp and they’re worried. With Bea’s help, I think sooner or later both she and Vic will realize that. I also think Vic’s reason for wanting to end the world (at least humanity anyway) will come back around to the lost love and something people did to cause their death, which is probably how Vic met Bea in the first place.

Chapter 17: Warden

-Victoria-

There was a knock at my office door.

“Come in!” I yelled with a quiver in my voice.

As confident as I am, when being confronted by a demon from Hell… one that isn’t Nia anyway… I felt my whole body shake in fear.

The door opened.

My body tensed up.

And in walked… a gorgeous woman with raven black hair, wearing a form-fitting suit and tie, and with thick black-rimmed glasses adorning her perfect face…

“Miss Delacroix?” She asked with a sultry voice.

“Yes. And you are?” I replied.

“Brelgamur.”

“That’s a… unique name…”

“Let’s drop the act, Miss Delacroix. You know where I’m from.” She sighed, taking a seat in one of the chairs on the other side of my desk. I, too, sat down, and looked her in the eyes.

“I assume you’re from Hell? After the visitor last night… I figured you’d come sniffing again.”

“I’m a Warden of Hell. I make sure demons and souls are accounted for. We are missing one demon, the one Zirgraxul mentioned when meeting you last night.”

“Oh yeah, that demon girl he talked about. I assume with you being here, you haven’t found her yet? How can I help?” I asked, as politely as possible as to not piss her off or tip her off that Nia was currently hiding in my executive bathroom.

“We sensed a demonic presence here. Only a slight spike, but enough that we needed to investigate. And what do you know… I found you.” Brelgamur said, rolling her eyes.

“What are you implying?”

“Two power spikes… and you’re there both times…”

“Could it have something to do with the ritual I cast the other night?”

“I don’t believe so. What I believe is… you have the girl nearby. So just tell me where she is, and I’ll be on my way. I won’t even rip out your intestines.”

“Because you can’t.” I smirked.

“I… yes, I’m not allowed to lay a hand on you. Something about being a person of interest. Way above my pay grade.”

“Demons get paid?”

“Barely.”

“What exactly do you get paid?”

“We’re not allowed to discuss our salary.”

“Ah… Hell… makes sense. Ever thought of unionising?” I couldn’t resist.

“Enough about that. Do you have the demon here or not?” She snapped at me.

“No. But you’re welcome to look around.”

“I think I’ll do just that.” She said, getting up and wandering off around my office, looking behind the curtains and behind every piece of furniture.

She looked just like any other business executive. She was clearly glamoured, and that made me wonder what she looked like beneath the spell. Would she look like Nia? The same face and body but with red skin and horns? Would she look more like the demon from last night? All rugged, rough and muscly?

I started drifting off into my own thoughts as I watched her examine my office, looking in every possible hiding spot. That was… until she reached my executive bathroom.

“I… so… umm… what sort of trouble is this demon in for once you find her?” I asked, hoping to distract her enough so she doesn’t check the bathroom and find Nia.

“I’m not at liberty to discuss her fate.” She replied, standoffish.

She then checked the storage cupboard.

“But if you ask me…” There it was… I knew she couldn’t resist. “...She’s really in for it. Demons are kept in check so we don’t just ruin the Earth. By causing only little bits of chaos here and there, we avoid risking… divine retribution.”

“You mean… angels?” I asked. Honestly… I hadn’t even thought that if there’s a Hell… there must be…

She didn’t say a word, she just nodded and walked over to the bathroom.

“I…” I tried distracting her again, but she gripped the handle and slowly opened it.

Peeking in, turning the light on and looking around… she sighed and turned the light off, closing the door behind her.

“I sense no demon here…”

‘Wait… how does Nia sense demons then if this one can’t sense her?’

“Happy now?” I asked.

“I wouldn’t use that word… But I’m satisfied that you are not harbouring a demon from Hell. I swear though… if we sense another infernal power spike, and you’re there…”

“If that is all, I’ve got to get back to my meeting. Take care. I hope you find what you’re looking for…” I replied, shuffling my papers and looking away from her, hoping she would leave quickly.

“I’m watching you… Miss Delacroix…” threatened Brelgamur.

And as if by magic… she disappeared in the blink of an eye, leaving me alone in my office.

“Is she gone?” I heard from nearby.

It sounded like Nia. And it sounded… close…

“She’s gone. Nia? Where are you?” I called out.

I felt my pants being tugged at. Looking down I saw Nia crouched under my desk, waving up at me.

“Hello!” She grinned.

“How did…”

“I’m nimble and very sneaky!” She beamed proudly.

“I can see that… you’re lucky she didn’t see you!”

I rolled my chair back and held my hand out. Helping her out from under my desk, she stood in front of me, looking as adorable as ever.

“That was close…” She sighed, walking over to the opposite side of my desk and sitting down in one of the chairs there, right next to where Brelgamur was sitting only moments earlier.

“How is it that you can sense other demons, but they can’t sense you? Well, unless there’s an infernal power spike that is.”

“Over the centuries I’ve learnt to hide. The quieter and more insignificant I am, the more I’m left to myself.”

“And you want that?” I asked.

“In Hell? Oh fuck yes. If you can be noticed, you can be asked to do any task, including coming up to Earth. And I didn’t want that, I just wanted to be left alone in my lair. They process nerds to me, I torture them, they move on, my supervisor is mostly happy and leaves me alone. It’s perfect. If I’m noticeable by all the demons… they could track me down and make me do… work. Eww.”

“So what did you do to mask your presence?” I asked.

“Last time I was on Earth, I got a Witch to cast a thing on me. It’s never failed me since.” Nia grinned.

“Well at least you can sense them. Means we know if they’re coming. Which reminds me, how are you feeling hun?”

“Less like I’m on Death’s door… but I’m still starving. We bought maybe twelve hours at most.”

“Is that all?”

“We didn’t even fuck…” She replied, rolling her eyes.

I gave her my sternest face.

“...Language.”

“...Sowwy…” She replied, instantly looking down at the floor, looking genuinely guilty.

“So… Can you stay in here and be good? I won’t get Alison to watch you this time, just stay in here though, okay? I need to finish my meeting. I’ll be thirty minutes tops. Then we’ll head back. I got a text from Beatrice during the meeting, apparently one of her contacts came through.”

“They can fix it?” Nia’s face perked up. If her tail was visible, it would no doubt be swaying about in joy.

“She didn’t say. But the wording makes me think it’s not a solution.”

“Aww…” Her face dropped. Her whole body became sluggish.

“I’m sorry sweetie. I promise we’ll figure this out.”

“What if we don’t? Does this mean I’m on the run from Hell for the rest of eternity?”

“We will. I promise.” I said, getting up out of my chair and walking around to stand next to her.

“Don’t make promises you can’t keep…” She sighed.

“I never do.” I smiled at her before kissing her forehead and walking off towards the door. “Be a good girl. I won’t be long.”

‘Twenty nine minutes and eight seconds. Perfect timing.’ I thought as I walked into my office. I was glad the meeting was over and I could get back to spending time with her.

“Victoria?” I heard from the other side of the room.

Nia was lying on my office sofa, her game console in both her hands, sitting in what looked to be the most uncomfortable position ever. But as she looked up at me, her face lit up and she leapt to her feet with the agility of a cat and ran towards me at full speed.

“Hey sweetie. Told you I’d only be half an hour.” Was all I managed to get out before she ploughed into my chest, knocking me backwards onto the floor. She fell with me, landing on top of me. “Did somebody miss me?” I laughed.

“Uh huh!” she nodded… into my chest.

“Having fun down there?”

“Uh huh…” she mumbled into my boobs.

“Are you going to get up any time soon?” I laughed.

“...Maaaaaybe…”

“As much as you love my breasts, how about… we call off at the game store on the way home and you can treat yourself to a new game? For being such a good girl today.”

I knew that would get her.

Jumping to her feet again, unlodging her face from my breasts, she smiled and ran back over to the sofa to grab her jacket, before running back in time for me to get back up onto my feet.

Any game?”

“Yes sweetie. You’ve been super good today, so it’s my treat.”

“Eeeeee!” she squealed, jumping up and down.

“Calm down sweetpea, you still need to look somewhat professional whilst at my work. Now, are you ready? Got everything?”

“Uh huh! Let’s gooooo!” She called out, pointing forwards and grabbing my hand, tugging at it to get a move on.

‘She really is like a big kid…’ I thought to myself as I was dragged out of my office and back to my car.

“Nia… we’ve been here for thirty minutes. Just pick one and let’s get going…” I told her, sighing at the indecisiveness of this little bratty demoness.

I looked around the video game store. It was quiet, only a dozen customers were dotted around the store. All of whom were guys.

All of whom were staring.

But not at me for once, like I’m used to.

But at Nia.

Which made me… wait… was this… why did I feel extra protective… even… possessive… of Nia?

I hated the way they looked at her. Like they had won the lottery.

Like they had no idea the damage she would do to them if they even had a shot with her. And I’m not even talking about the life draining sex, from what she’s told me these are the kinds of people she tortures in Hell.

And because of all the staring, I took hold of her hand, our fingers entwined, and I squeezed it.

“I can’t decide!” She said, pointing towards two games on display next to each other. “One is long and grindy, but the story isn’t as good. The other has a really good story I’ve heard, but it’s really short.”

“Well, pick one at random. If you’re a very good girl, maybe next week I’ll get you the other.”

“Really?” She looked up at me, her mouth wide open in shock.

“Really. Why don’t you get the good story one for now, as we’ll be busy a lot this week trying to figure things out and getting you settled. Then you can have the other one when you’re all settled and need stuff to keep busy.”

“You’re really good at this. And your work. You’re like super dominant. You’d make a good demon.” She said, nonchalantly.

“...Thanks? I guess.” I laughed.

I looked around and more of the sweaty guys were looking our way. Not all could see our hands together, and I was feeling even more possessive.

She was mine. They didn’t have a shot.

Why… Why did I feel this way? I’ve never felt this way with partners before. But with Nia… it’s different…

That’s when it popped into my head.

“Sweetie…?”

“Yeah?” Nia said, grabbing the box of the game she wanted, turning around and looking up at me.

I bent down and firmly planted my lips on hers. I could feel her press upwards, no doubtably on her tiptoes to do so.

‘This will get the message across. Plus… I’ve been dying to do it ever since that kiss earlier…’

The connection broke, Nia gently lowering herself so her feet were flat on the floor.

“That… was… wow… umm… what was that for?” She asked, still surprised.

“I wanted to.” I grinned.

“That… and you wanted to tease these nerds around us.” She whispered, grinning up at me.

“I may have wanted to show you’re claimed, yes.”

“I… I’m claimed, am I?” She smirked.

“If you want to be…” I grinned back down at her.

“Hmm… let me think about it…” She put her free hand, the one without the game case in it, to her chin, as if deep in thought.

Before jumping up and kissing me on the cheek.

“COME ON THEN BABE. LET’S GET THIS THEN GO HOME AND FUCK!” Nia shouted at loud as possible, so that all could hear..

“Oh you little minx… you’re going to pay for that…” I whispered down to her.

“Oh dear… I hope you don’t put me over your knee again…” She grinned, pulling my hand, guiding me towards the tills.

I loooooved writing this chapter, especially the ending... for reasons. Totally not because this is something I would do. I'd never do that! I'm a good girl!

I'm totally not a brat or anything. ?

?

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1