LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

eBay lowballers

DailyDi

7 minutes ago, Dee Cee said:

Where you been jeggy ? I’m looking to here from ya ! 

I already gave my feedback on that story you were telling. Just in case you didn't get it, I said it was a very interesting story and I said, "so you were a gangster?!" And yes, I VERY much want to hear the OTHER part of the story.?????☺️??♥️??

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Why are you selling your Apple watch Mikey?!??? It's a pretty GOOD watch. I would think that you would want to keep it.????

I'm upgrading to the new version for better sleep tracking and the crash detection feature. Selling my current one to get some of the money back :)

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I'm upgrading to the new version for better sleep tracking and the crash detection feature. Selling my current one to get some of the money back :)

Oh wow! I didn't EVEN know they had a upgraded version. That's pretty cool! I hope the new features make it worth it!?????

• Like 1

I have been considering swapping out my series 7 for same reason well especially crash detection! I have not forgotten that experience , I probably look like a bobble head on speed going down the road , constantly scanning for threats . I have the 13 pro I don’t see any advantage to the 14 when the watch will give me the features I want .

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

I have been considering swapping out my series 7 for same reason well especially crash detection! I have not forgotten that experience , I probably look like a bobble head on speed going down the road , constantly scanning for threats . I have the 13 pro I don’t see any advantage to the 14 when the watch will give me the features I want .

I'm on the 12 Pro still, for the same reason, the last two upgrades haven't felt like a significant update to make the cost worth it.

Just accepted a reasonable offer of $236

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Unless I really need the money fast (and I never need money fast), I never do a "Buy It Now" or "Make an offer".  Yeah, people feel that they can offer a really low price and you will jump at it, even though people all over the world see your listing!  I look at it this way.  If I list something at the lowest price I will take for it and it won't sell, then I have't lost anything.  I also know if people aren't interested, they won't bid but if they are interested, they will set the price by bidding it up as high as they are willing to go.  Therefore, either it doesn't get any bids, or it gets bid way up.

• Like 1
On 10/9/2022 at 3:11 PM, DailyDi said:

Any device with an accelerometer can be used for crash detection, and 'sleep tracking' is kind of a misnomer.  Not only is it (in my opinion) a huge invasion of privacy, but the majority of things that affect one's sleep happen during the day.

My recommendation: Use the money for better overnight diapers.

8 minutes ago, Firefly 35 said:

Any device with an accelerometer can be used for crash detection, and 'sleep tracking' is kind of a misnomer.  Not only is it (in my opinion) a huge invasion of privacy, but the majority of things that affect one's sleep happen during the day.

My recommendation: Use the money for better overnight diapers.

Any accelerometer CAN be used, but I don't have any others. Forgot to mention I also use the watch for fitness tracking and anything that motivates me to eat better and exercise is worth $15 a month lol. And $15 won't buy many good diapers :)

3 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

Especially for me. I work overnight and sleep during the day.