LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disapointment

DailyDi

I absolutely LOVE five guys burgers N. fries!?? They have some of the BEST burgers in the world!??? So much so that even President Obama at the time, went there to get a burger! And they even put it on the menu. They called it the presidential.??????♥️??????♥️?? 

• Like 1

@DailyDi@BabyJeggySpideyBoy@Babygeebee

We used to have a Five Guys in a local mall, On Church Street in Burlington VT:  I ate there a TOTAL of 3 times, and then they decided to make changes at that local mall, so they went out of business, and I MISS having them around, and they were GOOD without being GREASY and grimy - I just wish that the Mall that I used to go to (University Mall, South Burlington, VT (05403) had at LEAST a food court, but they are building HOUSING in there, and I hope that they keep stores in it as well, but it doesn't look good for the 'ol UMall (University Mall - South Burlington, VT).

I miss the old days of having fun places to hang out, and having a CHOICE in food options hehehe :)

Brian

• Like 3
1 hour ago, ~Brian~ said:

@DailyDi@BabyJeggySpideyBoy@Babygeebee

We used to have a Five Guys in a local mall, On Church Street in Burlington VT:  I ate there a TOTAL of 3 times, and then they decided to make changes at that local mall, so they went out of business, and I MISS having them around, and they were GOOD without being GREASY and grimy - I just wish that the Mall that I used to go to (University Mall, South Burlington, VT (05403) had at LEAST a food court, but they are building HOUSING in there, and I hope that they keep stores in it as well, but it doesn't look good for the 'ol UMall (University Mall - South Burlington, VT).

I miss the old days of having fun places to hang out, and having a CHOICE in food options hehehe :)

Brian

So are they going to destroy the mall to make houses, or what exactly is going on? And I've NEVER even heard of an mall that DOESN'T have a food court in it. What the fuck?!?????????

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

So are they going to destroy the mall to make houses, or what exactly is going on? And I've NEVER even heard of an mall that DOESN'T have a food court in it. What the fuck?!?????????

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy

I am not sure what the deal is with that, but who ever heard of a Mall WITHOUT a Food Court.  I mean there is an AppleBees and an IHOP, but who can afford a full meal like that, when food courts allow us to make a choice for food.  I don't think it was a good idea to get rid of the Food Court - I don't understand why they did that, but we DO need affordable housing, but I don't think the mall is the right place for it - since the building houses businesses that help the community as a whole, and help the economy.

Brian

• Like 1

LOL they did that to us. Closed the mall that they built in the 80s then ended up on our tax rolls, tore it down and built housing and a motel. The next town over converted their closed mall to YMCA and boys and girls club. Malls are history. 

?‍♂️

• Like 1

I had never been to a 5 guys.  There is one just south of the big walmart supercenter off of I-44, is a strip shopping center, next to the Council for the Blind thrift store... which always smells like grease and old clothers.

I go in and  order  hamburger, regular fries and a coke.  I pay and the cashier gives me a number and a cup.  The coke machine was one of those fancy one with all the options.  I eventually figured out how to get ice in the cup and just a regular coke. By then my number was called and I went up to get my order.

The fellow who gave me my order-- I thought he was flirting with me when he said he gave me some extra fries in the bag.  The next time I went back, a different bagger told me the same thing.  

I have never felt so attractive.

• Like 1