LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Most difficult type of incontinence: Non stop Dribble, share your experience

Slade77

Hello I'm new here i wanted to share thoughts on my diaper plays. I have achieved a type of  incontinence which i feel is the most difficult to manage, constantly dribbling urine from the use of stent. It really is a mind bending experience of constantly feeling rush out of your penis with every small movement you make. You can try to suck it up to stop the urine like you did a few moments ago before the installation but it just won't stop. All you do all day is spurt spurt spurt into your diaper.

This experience is really intense and completely changes your lifestyle if you wear it for a long time. You always have to wear a diaper! That much is pretty clear, but issues arise in those small gaps you don't wear it. When changing diapers you have to put your new diaper under the old one and do a quick swap. This maneuver is awkward as hell. Also I really like to stay clean in my crotch area and always feel like having a quick rinse inbetween changing diapers. But with constantly dribbling incontinence there's no point in having a quick cleaning, it literally only lasts 1 minute before you're wet and soggy again. 

I forget to mention the main issue of dribbling type of incontinence which i am sure everyone agrees is the capacity detection. Your all fine sitting in your chair working or playing on your computer and whoos, you now have a soggy chair because forgot to change your diaper 30 mins ago. But theres no way to tell it was 30 mins ago, because this wildly depends on your water intake since the last change.

Another issue i have found is when taking a shower or bath. You really feel good cleaning your whole body even though your peeing constantly while doing so which i don't have an issue with as it doesn't really matter on the shower. But as soon as you step out the bathroom you have to control your dribble. You can't even take a slow drying with your towel and enjoying the sunlight. Moisturizing your skin and such. But nope! go back into diapers as soon as possible if you don't want urine stained floor. You can really miss those small moments of peace.

I would love to hear your experiences as well if you have or achieved this type of incontinence. It may seem abit like a rant but i do really love the experience when you temporarily have this type of incontinence. Hope you guys enjoy it too, i can really sympathize with people who do have this type of incontinence.

• Like 6

i agree on all the aspects you mentioned of this type of incontinence. Me and my diaper have to be constantly together except for showers or bathroom visits. And yes sometimes it is hard to tell the difference between wet and soaked. But on the other hand, the chances of suddenly flooding your diaper are way smaller.

i don't know if it is the most difficult kind of incontinence. For example I can imagine that urge incontinence is also painful and nerve wrecking. Incontinence in combination with retention is very unpredictable and also very dangerous if the bladder and kidneys don't drain in time.

But I agree dribble incontinence requires a lot of planning and special techniques to prevent leaking on the floor or in bed. Love it, hate it. 

BTW How is your stent draining when you're lying in bed? There are some menbers here that are unable to make a stent that leaves them wetting in bed. 

In 2015 I have started a topic, "my experience with stents", feel free to share your experience and stories there.

Yep. You're all on point with good observations. The diaper gets squishy, but often doesn't expand because there is no flood. When or if there is a flood it's often unstoppable and painful with little to no warning. Those events cause the diaper to get squishy and swell to some extent. Boosters can help a lot, especially at night.

I know of the other thread, please if you don't mind don't talk about stent construction here, its kind of over discussed, its the same design as any that's on the other thread.

Please instead share details of what happens to your life with this incontinence type. Thanks 

On 9/25/2022 at 1:10 PM, Slade77 said:

But as soon as you step out the bathroom you have to control your dribble.

I use a small piece of toweling wrapped around it and held in place with an elastic band. Good for two or three minutes. Also use the same for changing diapers. The toweling is rinsed and later washed.

• 6 months later...

I tend to drop and dribble all the time. Sometimes it is a very fine uncontrollable stream. I wear nappies all the time and change when they are soaked to the max. I can usually just about change without dripping on the floor. Some days it is not so bad and wearing a tena maxi pad or slip I can go most of the day but other times I have to change 3 or 4 times a day.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I dribble constantly as well. No stent as i am female but i can definitely relate to the post shower dribble and dribbles during changing. I just keep a wet mop near the bathroom and clean it up when i dribble lol. And the old to new maneuver you speak of, YES!!! 😅 TOTALLY know what youre talking about.

• Like 1

I’ve never had an actual stent in but I have dabbled with catheters. And I agree there’s nothing like that feeling of the constant drip drip drip.  Have you ever not worn a diaper while having a stent or catheter in? Sometimes I’ll  do that while playing a video games… trying to focus on the objective all the while the nonstop drip drip drip causing my pants to get warmer and wetter.  And even simple things like diaper changes and toweling off become a challenge.  It makes you appreciate your diaper like nothing else.

That said, I have mixed feelings about catheters and stents, and not just because of the safety risks.  I am into ageplay, and babies and toddlers don’t dribble non stop. Instead, they reflexively pee when their bladders fill to a certain level… which is how my bladder works after years of untraining.  But then again, even if I accidentally wet myself 99/100 times when I don’t have a stent or catheter in and I’m not diapered, it doesn’t feel as intense when you know that there is a possibility you could make it to the toilet if you try hard enough.  

I’d love to be able to find a way to combine the intense feeling of being a helpless liability that comes from catheters and stents with the natural and regressed feeling that comes from incontinence from untraining.  

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Enthusi said:

babies and toddlers don’t dribble non stop. Instead, they reflexively pee when their bladders fill to a certain level…

I think this is what I want to reach next, after getting finaly an overactive bladder and I am now on the way to archieve urge incontinence.

I hope to reach this helpless feeling and to loose control and never get back it again!

This is my next goal!

19 minutes ago, Kevin140 said:

I think this is what I want to reach next, after getting finaly an overactive bladder and I am now on the way to archieve urge incontinence.

I hope to reach this helpless feeling and to loose control and never get back it again!

This is my next goal!

Just be certain this is what you really want. I am incontinent and enuretic and have been for over ten years. I love being this way but it is not for everyone.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, stevewet said:

Just be certain this is what you really want. I am incontinent and enuretic and have been for over ten years. I love being this way but it is not for everyone.

Amen. It would be very miserable being “stuck” in diapers if you didn’t have a passion for it. 

On 9/25/2022 at 1:10 PM, Slade77 said:

But as soon as you step out the bathroom you have to control your dribble. You can't even take a slow drying with your towel and enjoying the sunlight. Moisturizing your skin and such. But nope! go back into diapers as soon as possible if you don't want urine stained floor. You can really miss those small moments of peace.

Perhaps one could slip on a condom held in place with an elastic band and take your time. The condom could be rinsed and used again when needed.