LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Soggy Saturday

1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

No pull-ups for me today, felt like staying in diapers so I'm wrapped up in a fresh Bambino diaper and a pair of Protex "I can't believe it's not Gerber" vinyl pants.

Super soggy Saturday is ALWAYS good Mikey, especially when you have a Diaper on!♥️????????

4 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I'd rather be wearing diapers than doing arm exercises to Mikey

200.gif

Me too buddy, and that just proves that diapers are BETTER than Pull-Ups once and for all!?????? LOL!?????

• Like 2

It's a Saturday off for me with the house to myself!  That means diapers basically from the time I got up about 6:45am to about 5pm this afternoon.  Unfortunately I have work to do around the house.  Painting, some cleaning and I ran out to put gas in my car as the price has gone up just about everywhere except that one station.  And if anyone asks, yes, I was thickly diapered and wet (and still am).

• Like 4
6 hours ago, DailyDi said:

No pull-ups for me today, felt like staying in diapers so I'm wrapped up in a fresh Bambino diaper and a pair of Protex "I can't believe it's not Gerber" vinyl pants.

As @rusty said, it's cold, dark and rainy and at a couple hundred miles north on Lake Michigan even more so. Today is a day, the footed sleeper made an appearance and is in full use with a wet disposable underneath.

Never any pull-ups for me here, ever. I was thinking of "I can't believe it's not Gerber and even searched for it without success. I would like to try them. @DailyDi: Do you like them and if so, do you have a link where I can get them?

1 hour ago, ppdude said:

As @rusty said, it's cold, dark and rainy and at a couple hundred miles north on Lake Michigan even more so. Today is a day, the footed sleeper made an appearance and is in full use with a wet disposable underneath.

Never any pull-ups for me here, ever. I was thinking of "I can't believe it's not Gerber and even searched for it without success. I would like to try them. @DailyDi: Do you like them and if so, do you have a link where I can get them?

Protex sells them: https://www.myprotex.com/collections/the-i-cant-believe-its-not-gerber-ii-plastic-pants/I-Can't-Believe-it's-Not-Gerber

I like them, they are soft and flexible, quiet and fits good over disposables.

13 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Protex sells them: https://www.myprotex.com/collections/the-i-cant-believe-its-not-gerber-ii-plastic-pants/I-Can't-Believe-it's-Not-Gerber

I like them, they are soft and flexible, quiet and fits good over disposables.

Thanks much!!! I liked the Gerber plastics, elastics, and feel. They were getting hard to find. Not real cheap.

The Protex ".......Gerbers" are really VERY nice....the closest thing I know of to the old VIP pants. The color is ....different, but everything else is there, but they can get pricy.....I think I still have a couple pairs around I bought years ago. I usually wear the Gary milky white pants, since they are cheaper ( or....were). In checking their site, they changed stuff around, added a bunch of stuff, and changed the name of the "I can't believe it's not Gerber" to the "Brooks" pant.....maybe named after "Brooke Shields"..( Wishful thinking) ...but NOT after the old comedian "Foster Brooks"....

........anyway, stuff is still expensive, and getting worse. The up side....for some, might be having to switch from disposables, to more economical cloth!!! ??

.....or not. 

Anyways, again.....glad you like your Brooks.....errrr..." I can't believe it's not Gerber" plastic pants! !! ??

• 1 month later...

I forgot I had a NorthShore Go Supreme pull up on, not a diaper, and I leaked. Definitely a soggy Saturday Sunday. ?  That said, the Go Supremes are wonderfully absorbent for a pullup. They almost feel like a thinner diaper, which is why I forgot it wasn't a diaper. Now I'm in a NorthShore Mega Max. Definitely no leaks in one of these!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2022 at 9:12 AM, Cute_Kitten said:

I forgot I had a NorthShore Go Supreme pull up on, not a diaper, and I leaked. Definitely a soggy Saturday Sunday. ?  That said, the Go Supremes are wonderfully absorbent for a pullup. They almost feel like a thinner diaper, which is why I forgot it wasn't a diaper. Now I'm in a NorthShore Mega Max. Definitely no leaks in one of these!

I use both of those as well, the Go Supreme are good pullups.