• Woman
    • Gender Fluid
  3. 3. Why?

• Pure sensation
    • Enjoyment of lack of control
    • Other, please explain!
    • Medical/need

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/07/2022 at 08:04 AM

5 hours ago, derpywhooves94 said:

For me caths I like the feeling of 1 moment u look down and u are a tad bot wet and then a but later almost leaking. 

I do run a telegram group for the safe usage of caths and where to get them I cam make a link if the demand is high 

An invite would be awesome!

15 hours ago, Diapersareforlovers said:

Has anyone had any complications with catheter play besides a UTI?

Once I had an infection in the scrotum. Very painful and slow to respond to antibiotics. Hasn't put me off.

Catheters have a place and are used inappropriate manner when necessary. In my case, the only time I've used a catheter is when I was in the hospital, and they wanted to do something with surgery and rather than diapering me, they put a catheter in me period of course, now that I have a diaper, I don't need the catheter. The last time I used the catheter was 20 years ago, and all I can remember is the overwhelming need to go #1, and just wanted to pee all over the place, but for some reason I could not or it was very very very well slowed down, and it burned like crazy.When I finally ask them if I could remove it, I pulled the thing out very slowly, but it burned like crazy for two weeks afterwards, so I'd rather now that I am incontinent have a diaper on rather than have a catheter in. At least that way I don't have to worry about it burning when I release . I also thought when I was catheterized that my body wasn't responding at all. I was flaccid, and I found out the reason is because of the medicine that I was given . I ask them to take me off that medicine , saying that it doesn't feel right to me, because it burns but I can't release . Turns out that the medicine stops you from getting hard, and you can sit there all day and it won't change the fact that it won't allow you to . Once I was able to be removed from this medicine, feeling started returning and I felt normal again.

since I have had infections that have to deal with catheters, I don't like to play around with them. Friends of mine may have to use them to use the bathroom, but I don't play with them. If they figure they need to put one into me, that's one thing, but I don't so use catheters otherwise. As I said, I'd rather go in my diaper.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Removed errant words

I used to use catheters but no longer do as it wasn’t real enough for me. they never caused me any problems never had a UTI, maybe I was lucky. I was very aware that they could easily cause UTI`s so never really pushed the boundaries. Turned to stents and to my personal opinion they do a better job and the risk of UTI`s diminished significantly.

7 hours ago, dlnoir said:

I used to use catheters but no longer do as it wasn’t real enough for me. they never caused me any problems never had a UTI, maybe I was lucky. I was very aware that they could easily cause UTI`s so never really pushed the boundaries. Turned to stents and to my personal opinion they do a better job and the risk of UTI`s diminished significantly.

How do you put a stent in and take out?

On 9/5/2022 at 7:14 PM, ~Brian~ said:

Catheters have a place and are used inappropriate manner when necessary. In my case, the only time I've used a catheter is when I was in the hospital, and they wanted to do something with surgery and rather than diapering me, they put a catheter in me period of course, now that I have a diaper, I don't need the catheter. The last time I used the catheter was 20 years ago, and all I can remember is the overwhelming need to go #1, and just wanted to pee all over the place, but for some reason I could not or it was very very very well slowed down, and it burned like crazy.When I finally ask them if I could remove it, I pulled the thing out very slowly, but it burned like crazy for two weeks afterwards, so I'd rather now that I am incontinent have a diaper on rather than have a catheter in. At least that way I don't have to worry about it burning when I release . I also thought when I was catheterized that my body wasn't responding at all. I was flaccid, and I found out the reason is because of the medicine that I was given . I ask them to take me off that medicine , saying that it doesn't feel right to me, because it burns but I can't release . Turns out that the medicine stops you from getting hard, and you can sit there all day and it won't change the fact that it won't allow you to . Once I was able to be removed from this medicine, feeling started returning and I felt normal again. James friend opened the

since I have had infections that have to deal with catheters, I don't like to play around with them. Friends of mine may have to use them to use the bathroom, but I don't play with them. If they figure they need to put one into me, that's one thing, but I don't so use catheters otherwise. As I said, I'd rather go in my diaper.

Brian

You make some good points. There is definitely risks associated with them. The area has to be super clean when inserting and using, and kept clean when in. What you experienced is definitely not the norm. If something happened to be going on in the path, you will feel things a lot more. It isn't normal for you to be feeling yourself urinate for two weeks after it was out, and I am surprised they let you take it out yourself. That means you had to deflate the balloon in order to remove it.

On 9/4/2022 at 6:59 PM, derpywhooves94 said:

For me caths I like the feeling of 1 moment u look down and u are a tad bot wet and then a but later almost leaking. 

I do run a telegram group for the safe usage of caths and where to get them I cam make a link if the demand is high 

I haven't used them enough to say I use them, I have tried one a couple times and not for long term. I also know of a site you can get them without a script. They also have the kits to make insertion as safe as possible.

In general....

The proper size cath, and proper precautions, some people get where they can hardly tell.

If using to drip into a diaper, it is best to drink cranberry juice or take cranberry tablets, and not overdo it. A cath is meant to be a closed system so being open like that is inviting bacteria up into the bladder. At most I would go is a day without either removing it or attaching it to a bag after you clean the end of the catheter with alcohol.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

The longest I've had a catheter in is 6 days, I've used catheters every weekend including holidays for the last 2 years to stimulate incontinence and I can say I've never had a UTI or Kidney Infection once, I enjoy every second of the hopeless feeling while feeling my diaper get warmer and Bulkier, especially going to bed in a dry diaper and waking up in a wet one ??

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2022 at 4:59 PM, derpywhooves94 said:

I would love a link!

• 2 weeks later...