LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Comparing the diaper check as a kid as compared to now.

As a young child it was the norm that either my nanny or mom would just lead me into tehe room with adiaper, wipes, powder and diaper rash cream when she either smelled it or had a thought that I had a accident.

Nowadays my wife does the same she does not check or hint she knows when it is time and she leads me in with a diaper, powder, wipes and rash cream.

Others have similar comparison on diaper checks.

How times do not change over time.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, herb330 said:

As a young child it was the norm that either my nanny or mom would just lead me into tehe room with adiaper, wipes, powder and diaper rash cream when she either smelled it or had a thought that I had a accident.

Nowadays my wife does the same she does not check or hint she knows when it is time and she leads me in with a diaper, powder, wipes and rash cream.

Others have similar comparison on diaper checks.

How times do not change over time.

Nope, but I miss getting my diapers checked like a baby. That's one of the things that I would DEFINITELY want back if I was a one year old again!???? I remember when I was in elementary school and I was 7, I went poopies in my pants and got my pants checked like I was a baby. That was one of the BEST days of my life! Unfortunately I DIDN'T get DIAPERED though.?????

• 1 month later...

I still get checked like I did when I was a kid, if she suspects that I’m wet mommy will drop my pants and put a couple of fingers in the leg gathers of my diaper and if she thinks I’m messy she’ll again drop my pants and pull the back of my diaper away from my bum and either take a sniff or peer down into the seat of my diaper to see if she can see poopy. (Of course some times it’s quite obvious that I need a diaper change because my diaper has leaked all down my pants in which case she’ll give me a diaper change but I don’t get any pants even if we’re out in public). 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, IminWetPampers said:

I still get checked like I did when I was a kid, if she suspects that I’m wet mommy will drop my pants and put a couple of fingers in the leg gathers of my diaper and if she thinks I’m messy she’ll again drop my pants and pull the back of my diaper away from my bum and either take a sniff or peer down into the seat of my diaper to see if she can see poopy. (Of course some times it’s quite obvious that I need a diaper change because my diaper has leaked all down my pants in which case she’ll give me a diaper change but I don’t get any pants even if we’re out in public). 

But DON'T you HAVE to wear pants if you're out in public?! Otherwise isn't that illegal?!?? LOL!???

1 hour ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

But DON'T you HAVE to wear pants if you're out in public?! Otherwise isn't that illegal?!?? LOL!???

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy@IminWetPampers

I don't think there's anything illegal about it: but I don't think I'd want to be running around in no pants, just in diapers out in public.If you and I are in our wheelchairs, and it's warm enough so that we can get away with just wearing diapers or light clothing over them, then that would probably be more acceptable than just wearing diapers with nothing on over them . We also have to realize that we're dealing with adults here, even if there are adult babies, and adults are usually expected to wear appropriate clothing outside , when they're in public. Babies can get away with wearing just diapers, or wearing a shirt and a diaper, or wearing a onesie and a diaper, or something else .

what would make it illegal is if somebody ended up getting hit with indecent exposure! If that was the case, somebody could get arrested for it. That is why it is always important that if you're an adult and you're out in public, that you not show off your diapers to those who do not want to see them. Obviously, if you're disabled, you might not have a choice, because you wear them all the time period however, when you're talking about adults, it is assumed that you would be wearing appropriate clothing when you were outdoors. That does not necessarily mean however, that you can't wear your diapers out in your yard, as long as they are out of sight of somebody else. You don't want to pull in somebody else's into your private domain who may not understand why you are wearing diapers or why you are running around with appropriate clothes not on. Doing that would be a dead giveaway that there's something going on, and I don't think anyone would want to be able to explain that.

Now, if you're in a position where you are inside your own house, or around people where it is acceptable to wear nothing but your diapers and maybe a T-shirt, that is different. But if you're outside, in public, you should be wearing appropriate clothing so that you're not drawing attention to the fact that you are diapered, or that you're wearing a wet or messy one. You might be wearing a wet or a messy one, but no one else needs to know that except for the person wearing the diaper, and maybe the person that you are with who knows that you're wearing diapers and that you might have wet or messed it. It's one thing to talk to your caregiver about it, and get it taken care of. It's quite another, to expose somebody who does not wish to partake in it, or to see it commit to something that they might find objectionable, lest you end up finding yourself talking to a policeman, and being charged with a crime of indecent exposure. That is not a good thing.

Brian

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

I don't think there's anything illegal about it: but I don't think I'd want to be running around in no pants, just in diapers out in public.If you and I are in our wheelchairs, and it's warm enough so that we can get away with just wearing diapers or light clothing over them, then that would probably be more acceptable than just wearing diapers with nothing on over them . We also have to realize that we're dealing with adults here, even if there are adult babies, and adults are usually expected to wear appropriate clothing outside , when they're in public. Babies can get away with wearing just diapers, or wearing a shirt and a diaper, or wearing a onesie and a diaper, or something else .

what would make it illegal is if somebody ended up getting hit with indecent exposure! If that was the case, somebody could get arrested for it. That is why it is always important that if you're an adult and you're out in public, that you not show off your diapers to those who do not want to see them. Obviously, if you're disabled, you might not have a choice, because you wear them all the time period however, when you're talking about adults, it is assumed that you would be wearing appropriate clothing when you were outdoors. That does not necessarily mean however, that you can't wear your diapers out in your yard, as long as they are out of sight of somebody else. You don't want to pull in somebody else's into your private domain who may not understand why you are wearing diapers or why you are running around with appropriate clothes not on. Doing that would be a dead giveaway that there's something going on, and I don't think anyone would want to be able to explain that.

Now, if you're in a position where you are inside your own house, or around people where it is acceptable to wear nothing but your diapers and maybe a T-shirt, that is different. But if you're outside, in public, you should be wearing appropriate clothing so that you're not drawing attention to the fact that you are diapered, or that you're wearing a wet or messy one. You might be wearing a wet or a messy one, but no one else needs to know that except for the person wearing the diaper, and maybe the person that you are with who knows that you're wearing diapers and that you might have wet or messed it. It's one thing to talk to your caregiver about it, and get it taken care of. It's quite another, to expose somebody who does not wish to partake in it, or to see it commit to something that they might find objectionable, lest you end up finding yourself talking to a policeman, and being charged with a crime of indecent exposure. That is not a good thing.

Brian

@~Brian~

i understand your point but I would argue that it’s perfectly acceptable for people to wear a Speedo in public and a Speedo covers considerably less of your body than a diaper so why isn’t it considered indecent exposure to wear a Speedo when a diaper covers more surface area and it’s about 20 times as thick. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

Brian

VERY WELL SAID BRIAN!  VERY WELL SAID! 

5 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

@~Brian~

i understand your point but I would argue that it’s perfectly acceptable for people to wear a Speedo in public and a Speedo covers considerably less of your body than a diaper so why isn’t it considered indecent exposure to wear a Speedo when a diaper covers more surface area and it’s about 20 times as thick. 

That is the same old argument that has been going around on this site for years.  "A speedo shows less than a diaper so why can people wear a speedo and not just a diaper?"  Yes, a speedo shows a lot.  A diaper is something different where as a speedo is meant to be worn as an outer garment at a beach or a swimming pool.  Tell me, when was the last time anyone saw a guy in just a speedo walking around town or buying his groceries in the local Kroger's?  I never have.  Walking in a store to do your shopping in a speedo is most likely going to get you to be asked to leave the store.  The signs, "No Shirt No Shoes No Service" are everywhere.  You don't see people walking around town, shopping in stores or sitting on a park bench in just their panties or BVD's.  They wear pants or shorts or something to cover their underwear!  Even most people who wear a speedo at the beach or a pool wear clothing over it and remove their shorts and outer garments once they arrive at the beach.  Many places have a bath house where people can change into their swim wear once they get to the beach or pool.  Don't compare a speedo to someone purposely walking around town and shopping in just a diaper for all to see, including kids who ask their parents why this adult guy is walking around in the store in just a diaper.  If you can walk around in a diaper, you can just as easily wear pants or shorts over it to conceal it!  My argument is it's not socially accepted, most stores would probably not even let you in, people who are actually incontinent and need protection don't say, "I have to wear diapers so I may as well just wear them and nothing else".  They live their lives as they did before.  They dress normally and the only difference is the underwear they have on under their clothing.  No, you can argue the "Speedo" argument all you want but the bottom line is you wear just diapers and nothing more out in public to get a thrill out of doing so and having everyone including children see you.  Otherwise you would do as most people do when out in public and wear clothing over your underwear.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, rusty pins said:

VERY WELL SAID BRIAN!  VERY WELL SAID! 

That is the same old argument that has been going around on this site for years.  "A speedo shows less than a diaper so why can people wear a speedo and not just a diaper?"  Yes, a speedo shows a lot.  A diaper is something different where as a speedo is meant to be worn as an outer garment at a beach or a swimming pool.  Tell me, when was the last time anyone saw a guy in just a speedo walking around town or buying his groceries in the local Kroger's?  I never have.  Walking in a store to do your shopping in a speedo is most likely going to get you to be asked to leave the store.  The signs, "No Shirt No Shoes No Service" are everywhere.  You don't see people walking around town, shopping in stores or sitting on a park bench in just their panties or BVD's.  They wear pants or shorts or something to cover their underwear!  Even most people who wear a speedo at the beach or a pool wear clothing over it and remove their shorts and outer garments once they arrive at the beach.  Many places have a bath house where people can change into their swim wear once they get to the beach or pool.  Don't compare a speedo to someone purposely walking around town and shopping in just a diaper for all to see, including kids who ask their parents why this adult guy is walking around in the store in just a diaper.  If you can walk around in a diaper, you can just as easily wear pants or shorts over it to conceal it!  My argument is it's not socially accepted, most stores would probably not even let you in, people who are actually incontinent and need protection don't say, "I have to wear diapers so I may as well just wear them and nothing else".  They live their lives as they did before.  They dress normally and the only difference is the underwear they have on under their clothing.  No, you can argue the "Speedo" argument all you want but the bottom line is you wear just diapers and nothing more out in public to get a thrill out of doing so and having everyone including children see you.  Otherwise you would do as most people do when out in public and wear clothing over your underwear.

@rusty pins

While I agree with most of your points and agree that the Speedo argument is indeed a feeble stance the core idea I’m trying to convey hasn’t changed. Things change, some things that used to be socially unacceptable are now considered acceptable even fine and some things that were socially acceptable are now appalling and I do have an example or two but I’d rather not have to use them for fear that they might be misconstrued and spike an even bigger argument. All I’m trying to say is that (hopefully) at some point it might be socially acceptable to be seen in public, maybe in some far distant future where people have the freedom to express themselves and wear what they want to wear without people getting offended by what someone chooses to wear. There are quite a few things that people used to consider offensive that are part of mainstream media that people are just supposed to go along with whether they agree with it or not. So who knows what the future will look like. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Diapers are undergarments and speedos are not, pretty simple. At the end of the day folks should be free to be themselves but not at the expense of others rights to be comfortable. Diapers are not a socially acceptable form of public outerwear which makes a lot of sense based on what they are designed to do. People don't want to be exposed to a stranger's bodily waste, seems pretty reasonable to me.

• Like 3

I remember being changed twice as a toddler, In both cases, I was laied on the bed in the downstairs bedroom looking up and ahead, mostly I rmember seeing the  rubber panties that  would be put on me and having my romper being pulled back up, being stood up and the romper adjusted. It was at night some time because I remmeber the lights being on. I am pretty sure it was either my aunto or my girl cuasin who changed me, or if I was out of diapers douring the day, put me in them. I have no idea of the time or being  made ready for the diaper and the diaper put on me. Please understand it was 74 years ago

• Like 1
On 10/14/2022 at 8:31 AM, rusty pins said:

Tell me, when was the last time anyone saw a guy in just a speedo walking around town or buying his groceries in the local Kroger's?  I never have.  

People of Walmart. Speedos and high heels. Speedos and furry boots  Even a few who had shirts, shoes, and diapers. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1