LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

need some praying

later today at noon eastern time, my mom has to have a heart cath, she has been needing to hit her nitro multiple times a day, after 3 heart attacks, 2 bypasses, a TAVR, a round off afib, its a lot of stress, i need prayers that my mom will be ok and whatever it is that is going in is easily fixed please. i also need prayers that she will start taking her health seriously, because she is killing me.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, feralfreak said:

later today at noon eastern time, my mom has to have a heart cath, she has been needing to hit her nitro multiple times a day, after 3 heart attacks, 2 bypasses, a TAVR, a round off afib, its a lot of stress, i need prayers that my mom will be ok and whatever it is that is going in is easily fixed please. i also need prayers that she will start taking her health seriously, because she is killing me.

@feralfreak praying for your mom and you that god will lend his healing hands to her and help you with your stress.

• Like 1
On 8/19/2022 at 12:44 PM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@feralfreak praying for your mom and you that god will lend his healing hands to her and help you with your stress.

cath was done, the doc said she was inoperable, nothing he could do and not a candidate for a 3rd bypass or transplant, so he is going to manage her medically, and mentioned EECP, i wish God would just kill me now and get it over with.

24 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

cath was done, the doc said she was inoperable, nothing he could do and not a candidate for a 3rd bypass or transplant, so he is going to manage her medically, and mentioned EECP, i wish God would just kill me now and get it over with.

Still praying for you @feralfreakand your mom.

• Like 1

in your prayers, you might add something if you dont mind, the doc mentioned EECP, its suppose to be able to force the heart to grow new paths, add that its available, that insurance pays for it, and (most importantly) that it works and forces new collateral growth please? im also trying to find something about undoing 100 percent blocked arteries, surely to God they have something they can do now, since stents were tested on human patients in the early 90s(my papaw was one of the test patients, they used a lot of blood at the time but he lived a number of years after it), i cant accept that in 20 years, with all the advancements that they never bothered to bore through that kind of blockage

16 hours ago, feralfreak said:

im also trying to find something about undoing 100 percent blocked arteries,

Depending on where the arteries in question are located, it might be possible to use an enzyme called lipase to dissolve the fats just in the affected area and then remove the enzyme along with the dissolved fats.  This would obviously need to be considered by an expert first, but given the situation, it may be the safest option.

5 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

Depending on where the arteries in question are located, it might be possible to use an enzyme called lipase to dissolve the fats just in the affected area and then remove the enzyme along with the dissolved fats.  This would obviously need to be considered by an expert first, but given the situation, it may be the safest option.

part of the problem is calcification, ive been wondering if there is a chemical that could work on that.

21 hours ago, feralfreak said:

part of the problem is calcification, ive been wondering if there is a chemical that could work on that.

Probably, it's just a matter of finding one that's safe.

2 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

Probably, it's just a matter of finding one that's safe.

i read on newatlas that there was a camera that is the size of a grain of salt, put on a catheter and can be used for some arterial fixing, if they can do that, i have to wonder if its possible to use a medical grade of vinegar or something like it, and a neutralizing agent, with that camera, 2 different tubes, one to spray the vinegar and one to neutralize it to control its affects, surely to GOD they can do SOMETHING, my papaw was one of the test patients for stents, and there have been a lot of advancements in that time, one would think they can do SOMETHING.