LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You Gouda be Kidding Me

DailyDi

If more people would get a job and go to work earning money instead of dreaming up all these crazy ideas it would be a better world!  Some people have way too much time on their hands!  They should volunteer at a hospital, old folks home, library or soup kitchen and do something admirable with their lives instead of trying to find things to stir up the waters.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

If more people would get a job and go to work earning money instead of dreaming up all these crazy ideas it would be a better world!  Some people have way too much time on their hands!  They should volunteer at a hospital, old folks home, library or soup kitchen and do something admirable with their lives instead of trying to find things to stir up the waters.

@rusty pins@DailyDi

I agree:  One thing that is happening WAY to much (NOT too bad here on DD, thank God) is that people are POLITICIZING, or making light of stuff that should NOT be a BIG issue, or making politics the deciding factor in more and more things, and news and media coverage cant be like the MASTER, the GURU, the INCREDIBLE Water Cronkite, who would give the story, and tell you what happened, who said what, said "person 1 said this, and person 2 disagreed" he DID NOT SPIN or politicize ANYTHING, and there were NO "sides":  it may have been that groups disagreed, but the news was NOT "slanted" left, right, or radical or conservative too much. 

Now, they are making a sandwich with a PUN on a religious figure;  The idea is FUNNY, and all, but they should NOT make POLITICAL statements like that, cause most people WOULD find something wrong with this, and whine and complain, and it will take a large FIRE HYDRANT to put out the backlashes. 

This is why i don't watch too much News:  I can decide what I think based on info given.  I don't need MSNBC, FOX. or CNN to politicize a story as much as they do:  News is SUPPOSED to be informational, and NOT all Politics, because we all know most mainstreaam media is as bad as it is, because we can't get the FACTS without 3.5 hours of YACK!

@rusty pins is RIGHT:  if people had something to do, they would have MORE time working and helping people, rather than to spin stuff up, the world would be better for it.

Thank GOD for Roku TV and all the Streaming I can access :)

Brian

• Like 1

I might understand it if it was some pious religious group, but you know it's just someone out to try and make money, ruin someone's business and spoil everything for other people.  It doesn't take much these days

• Thanks 1

It's not "discriminatory", it's satirical!  I'm not sure you could even call it defamatory. I'm guessing that's in the UK, so no 1st ammendment type of protection. 

If anyone remembers "Milk & Cheese - Dairy Products Gone Bad" comic....

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/__p6Clhn9WDI/TQrc24atr2I/AAAAAAAAIG4/CfgPwP3baOE/s1600/MandC%2Bxmas1.jpg

• Haha 1