LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Seeping leaks

I've had damp pajamas the last two morning from seeping where my diaper and pants touch. Now that I am sleeping more, I might need to add plastic pants back into the mix!

• Like 2

Probably a good idea.  Glad you are sleeping more and getting some rest.  I know you never have to worry about your new mattress as it's waterproof, but from what I have read and even experienced a few times, even the best disposable diaper can leak when sleeping all night, especially as a side sleeper.  Add back your plastic pants and save your mom the chore of having to wash your pajamas every morning.

• Like 1

I tend to have that issue around the 60% usage mark(when the diaper cuffs and starts to rise). Its super annoying when trying to enjoy laying in bed reading articles and the dreaded leak happens.

On 8/12/2022 at 3:33 PM, DailyDi said:

I've had damp pajamas the last two morning from seeping where my diaper and pants touch. Now that I am sleeping more, I might need to add plastic pants back into the mix!

Mmm, nice.  Damp pajamas help to keep cool on hot nights.  Are you wetting in your sleep now ?

3 hours ago, MegaChar said:

I tend to have that issue around the 60% usage mark(when the diaper cuffs and starts to rise). Its super annoying when trying to enjoy laying in bed reading articles and the dreaded leak happens.

As a life long bedwetter, who grew up with wet pajamas and sheets, I think that some wetters expect too much if they expect their nappy to hold 100% of their wetting.

It is more realistic to be grateful that their nappy protects the top sheet / duvet while the rubber sheet protects the mattress.  Anything more is a bonus.

8 hours ago, Wet Knight said:

Mmm, nice.  Damp pajamas help to keep cool on hot nights.  Are you wetting in your sleep now ?

I've always had trouble at night. Daytime I just dribble a bit and can wear my training pants or pull-ons, but nighttime I have no control.

9 hours ago, Wet Knight said:

As a life long bedwetter, who grew up with wet pajamas and sheets, I think that some wetters expect too much if they expect their nappy to hold 100% of their wetting.

It is more realistic to be grateful that their nappy protects the top sheet / duvet while the rubber sheet protects the mattress.  Anything more is a bonus.

And a little leakage doesn’t necessitate washing.  It quickly dries with minimal aftereffect.

On 8/14/2022 at 2:59 PM, DailyDi said:

I've always had trouble at night. Daytime I just dribble a bit and can wear my training pants or pull-ons, but nighttime I have no control.

How long have you had no control at night ?

12 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Since my mid teens. 

Should we PM in chat, or are you happy to carry on a chat here ?

17 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I don't get into the chat room very often.

Is that because you are scared of the Mods ?, Lol

11 minutes ago, Wet Knight said:

Is that because you are scared of the Mods ?, Lol

Lol, no. It’s because I can’t stare at this screen for a long time or I get migraines or dizzy. So it’s on-work-off for me. 

• Like 1