LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thinking about trying an Enema for the first time and would like some advice

I am planning on going to the drug store to buy a disposable enema because I wanna experience uncontrolled messing. I drink a lot of water all the time so I have no constipation what so ever. Would it be safe for me to do? Should I double diaper? Hope I can get some advice 

• Like 1

Man, as a child I remember the big red hot water bottle with long tube and a nozzle at the end!  Not fun having it shoved up my ass when I was constipated!  I was probably no more than 4 years old last time I had to suffer through that! 

• Like 2

Disposable enema will be safe.   Double diapering really won't do much except waste an extra diaper.   Plastic or rubber pants would be a better option.  The store enemas really aren't that big, so your diaper should handle it okay.

Now, if you get the hot water bottle enema kit and try a quart or larger enema,  you're probably going to leak out of a lot of diapers.

My only advice is just to follow the directions and be careful when inserting the nozzle.  I like to hold it in, as long as I possibly can.  Basically,  I'm having a real accident in my diaper cause I can't hold it in any longer. 

• Like 1

Well done people. Five replies before mine, and nothing that really addresses what this nice user is asking for help with. But don't worry, JP403. I got your back. Apparently Spanky does, too.

I will say that enemas should NOW be referred to as EMMAS forever, everywhere, in every instance going forward, in perpetuity, and for eternity. Your spelling mistake turned out to be a gift to the world.

That being said, here is what I think is some good advice. YMMV, and you're welcome to disagree. For the purpose of my reply, I will be referring to emmas as enemas.

The only usable piece of advice in the posted video is "Do not continue to insert anything into your anus if you are experiencing pain or discomfort". Start by strictly heeding that warning. And please read this ENTIRE post before attempting any action listed, or your iPad, GalaxyTab, laptop or whatever you're reading this on could conceivably get poop on it during the procedure.

So let's start by stating that using laxatives of any type implies that there is some type of bowel issue that needs fixing. Therefore, taking them while perfectly healthy is generally not something you want to do. The next bit of advice that will really help with the uncontrolled messing and retaining that medicine for longer than necessary. That advice is 'DO NOT USE THE SUGGESTED ITEMS UNTIL YOU FEEL YOU ARE ABOUT READY TO POOP NATURALLY'. You will find that it will make the poop come out more organically, and without having to push too hard.

O.K., the magic ingredients are as follows: 1. Biscodyl Suppositories 2. Glycerine Mini Enemas - I prefer the Fleet Glycerin Mini Enemas which can be found in just about any Walmart or Pharmacy. You might want to pick up a disposable saline enema as well, which will also contribute to overall lack of control, but I have found that the suppository and mini enema combo tend to get the job done just fine. I will note that the saline enema does feel pretty good during the release, and the added prostate pressure (if you have one) helps you urinate while in the process of pooping. Long story short? The full release from both sides can feel pretty magical.

Other Equipment: YES, get some good diapers. Don't waste your time or the expense of the diaper by double-diapering. if you want poof and extra absorbency, consider using boosters. I can usually get by just fine with one, but two or three, placed strategically inside the diaper can give you added fluff and fluid retention where it is most important. I have used the following diapers just fine with a booster and plastic pants, with no blow-outs: Confidry 24/7, Rearz Safari, Rearz Mermaids, Rearz LilBellas, PeekABUs, ABU Space, Trest, Crinklz, Bambino Cloudees,and  NorthShore Megamax.

You technically don't have to use any lotions, oils, powders or the like during the process, but if you plan to spend any time at all in your diapers after messing them, I would recommend it. Now I will explain the full procedure. Again, DO THIS JUST BEFORE YOU FEEL YOU NEED TO POOP. It's only just 10 easy steps:

1. Strip butt naked, and have your pre-boostered diaper and plastic pants nearby. Plastic pants will reduce the smell slightly, and give you some blow-out protection. If you plan to wear any clothing while you pee and poop yourself like a helpless baby, keep that nearby with your diaper as well.

2. Start by applying any oil you would like or enjoy to your diaper area. Follow this with any lotions. Oils and lotions condition your skin, so feel free to hit your arms, legs, chest, feet, head, etc. in the process. If you are lucky enough to have someone help you, this would be a good time to enlist them. Private Corporal First Class reporting for diaper duty, Ma'am/Sir! (See what I did there?)

3. Now apply some barrier cream or diaper rash cream to your diaper area, making sure to cover your anus area particularly well. It aids with cleanup and prevents any poop from becoming too ingrained in the folds of your bunghole. Very useful. Trust me.

4. Time to apply baby powder liberally to the diaper area that you just addressed. The oils and lotions will help it stick better and powder helps avert rashes by keeping you cool and wetness at bay. When these steps are finished, you should be pretty well protected and smelling like the baby you are about to become.

5. Take some petroleum jelly, and coat your anus with it, taking care to get a little inside the anus if possible. This will help when you insert the suppository and mini enema. 

6. Insert the suppository first, and then the mini enema as per package instructions. If you are going to use a saline enema, follow up with that.

7. NOW IS A GOOD TIME TO WIPE OFF YOUR HANDS! QUICKLY! IT"S COMING!!

8. Diaper yourself securely (or have someone help) and be quick about it. Apply plastic pants if available/desired.

9. Get dressed in any clothing you had set aside, and then prepare for the inevitable.

10. Poop.

Cleanup is not covered in this chapter.

I've used this method quite successfully more times than I can count, and if all goes well, you will not only fully enjoy the feeling of a helpless pooping experience, but you will also feel quite good afterward because the enema and suppository helped clean you out just a little more thoroughly than a normal toilet pooping session would. I highly recommend this experience for all DL's, AB's, AB/DL's and vanillas. Just so long as the vanillas are also wearing diapers.

Anyway, I did my best to make this post helpful,  interesting, informative and entertaining. I hope I have succeeded. I wish you good luck and good health in your endeavor. Please be careful, take your time, and do not injure yourself. Have fun!

And thank your for inspiring me JP403! I think I may just go have an emma myself now.

• Like 2

I bought an enema bag through Amazon (2 qt size).  Mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda and 2 teaspoons of salt per 2 quarts of warm (at or just over body temp) water.  I always use a water soluble lube on the tip - not petroleum jelly.  I have successfully unloaded it all into a mid-range diaper (3500-4000ml capacity) without leaking a few times (not all of course).  First few times I wasn't able to take the full amount before I felt ready to explode.  And it can be difficult to hold it back for the recommended 15 minutes too.

I've never done suppositories. 

• Like 2

If I want a 'clean out' ..I just eat a bunch if prunes!! Cramps galore, and if you have been holding it before the prunes, you are guarenteed a sizeable mess.....plus the relief.....and satisfaction.. ??

• Like 1
On 8/14/2022 at 10:32 AM, billyshpilkis said:

Well done people. Five replies before mine, and nothing that really addresses what this nice user is asking for help with. But don't worry, JP403. I got your back. Apparently Spanky does, too.

I will say that enemas should NOW be referred to as EMMAS forever, everywhere, in every instance going forward, in perpetuity, and for eternity. Your spelling mistake turned out to be a gift to the world.

That being said, here is what I think is some good advice. YMMV, and you're welcome to disagree. For the purpose of my reply, I will be referring to emmas as enemas.

The only usable piece of advice in the posted video is "Do not continue to insert anything into your anus if you are experiencing pain or discomfort". Start by strictly heeding that warning. And please read this ENTIRE post before attempting any action listed, or your iPad, GalaxyTab, laptop or whatever you're reading this on could conceivably get poop on it during the procedure.

So let's start by stating that using laxatives of any type implies that there is some type of bowel issue that needs fixing. Therefore, taking them while perfectly healthy is generally not something you want to do. The next bit of advice that will really help with the uncontrolled messing and retaining that medicine for longer than necessary. That advice is 'DO NOT USE THE SUGGESTED ITEMS UNTIL YOU FEEL YOU ARE ABOUT READY TO POOP NATURALLY'. You will find that it will make the poop come out more organically, and without having to push too hard.

O.K., the magic ingredients are as follows: 1. Biscodyl Suppositories 2. Glycerine Mini Enemas - I prefer the Fleet Glycerin Mini Enemas which can be found in just about any Walmart or Pharmacy. You might want to pick up a disposable saline enema as well, which will also contribute to overall lack of control, but I have found that the suppository and mini enema combo tend to get the job done just fine. I will note that the saline enema does feel pretty good during the release, and the added prostate pressure (if you have one) helps you urinate while in the process of pooping. Long story short? The full release from both sides can feel pretty magical.

Other Equipment: YES, get some good diapers. Don't waste your time or the expense of the diaper by double-diapering. if you want poof and extra absorbency, consider using boosters. I can usually get by just fine with one, but two or three, placed strategically inside the diaper can give you added fluff and fluid retention where it is most important. I have used the following diapers just fine with a booster and plastic pants, with no blow-outs: Confidry 24/7, Rearz Safari, Rearz Mermaids, Rearz LilBellas, PeekABUs, ABU Space, Trest, Crinklz, Bambino Cloudees,and  NorthShore Megamax.

You technically don't have to use any lotions, oils, powders or the like during the process, but if you plan to spend any time at all in your diapers after messing them, I would recommend it. Now I will explain the full procedure. Again, DO THIS JUST BEFORE YOU FEEL YOU NEED TO POOP. It's only just 10 easy steps:

1. Strip butt naked, and have your pre-boostered diaper and plastic pants nearby. Plastic pants will reduce the smell slightly, and give you some blow-out protection. If you plan to wear any clothing while you pee and poop yourself like a helpless baby, keep that nearby with your diaper as well.

2. Start by applying any oil you would like or enjoy to your diaper area. Follow this with any lotions. Oils and lotions condition your skin, so feel free to hit your arms, legs, chest, feet, head, etc. in the process. If you are lucky enough to have someone help you, this would be a good time to enlist them. Private Corporal First Class reporting for diaper duty, Ma'am/Sir! (See what I did there?)

3. Now apply some barrier cream or diaper rash cream to your diaper area, making sure to cover your anus area particularly well. It aids with cleanup and prevents any poop from becoming too ingrained in the folds of your bunghole. Very useful. Trust me.

4. Time to apply baby powder liberally to the diaper area that you just addressed. The oils and lotions will help it stick better and powder helps avert rashes by keeping you cool and wetness at bay. When these steps are finished, you should be pretty well protected and smelling like the baby you are about to become.

5. Take some petroleum jelly, and coat your anus with it, taking care to get a little inside the anus if possible. This will help when you insert the suppository and mini enema. 

6. Insert the suppository first, and then the mini enema as per package instructions. If you are going to use a saline enema, follow up with that.

7. NOW IS A GOOD TIME TO WIPE OFF YOUR HANDS! QUICKLY! IT"S COMING!!

8. Diaper yourself securely (or have someone help) and be quick about it. Apply plastic pants if available/desired.

9. Get dressed in any clothing you had set aside, and then prepare for the inevitable.

10. Poop.

Cleanup is not covered in this chapter.

I've used this method quite successfully more times than I can count, and if all goes well, you will not only fully enjoy the feeling of a helpless pooping experience, but you will also feel quite good afterward because the enema and suppository helped clean you out just a little more thoroughly than a normal toilet pooping session would. I highly recommend this experience for all DL's, AB's, AB/DL's and vanillas. Just so long as the vanillas are also wearing diapers.

Anyway, I did my best to make this post helpful,  interesting, informative and entertaining. I hope I have succeeded. I wish you good luck and good health in your endeavor. Please be careful, take your time, and do not injure yourself. Have fun!

And thank your for inspiring me JP403! I think I may just go have an emma myself now.

that does sound awesome. I don't have abdl diapers though. Would it be safe to use both a suppository and enema though?

• JP403 changed the title to Thinking about trying an Enema for the first time and would like some advice