LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rugrats character most like you?

Rugrats character most like you?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Rugrats character most like you?

• Tommy (adventerous, often insistant)
    • Chuckie (nervous, a bit dramatic)
    • Angelica (bratty, likes to annoy people)
    • Tommy's parents (clueless, often freak out at the slightest problems)
    • Grandpa (likes to tell stories, often distristful of new technology)

On 8/9/2022 at 12:40 PM, Firefly 35 said:

This would be interesting to see given that much of the community seems to have an interest in that show.

Yeah, I KNOW I do! I would say I'm most like Tommy pickles. Because I'm adventurous but I'm ALSO a little mischievous. And I would LOVE to be 3 ft tall and wear nothing but a big, thick diaper, and a t-shirt that barely fits around my small stomach. Just like in my picture with Daddy Ian with me on his shoulders!!!!!???♥️????♥️?♥️?

• Like 3

I really haven't seen the show much, but the description of grandpa fits me.  I'm old, think the way people abuse technology for everything and rely on it in a lazy way as well as joking and telling stories and puns fits me.  But, I'm a bit like Angelica in that I can be a bit bratty and annoy people.  I can't not add a bit of Tommy to it since I like to wear diapers (although usually not as thick as Tommy's and I don't waddle).

• Like 3
On 8/9/2022 at 5:18 PM, Apache Raccoon said:

Probably Chucky

Red hair, glasses a bit dorky and dramatic and nervous.

Yeah that's me

Really buddy?! I would've thought you had at least a little bit of Tommy pickles in you. LOL!?? I think you look beautiful, my little ashy. And I REALLY like your hair and your beard!?♥️??????♥️?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I did watch about 3 minutes of Rugrats last night.  I like the old original ones more I guess.  They really smoothed out the characters a lot in the newer episodes and even the diapers don't look the same.  Progress I guess.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, PeachiUwU said:

Peachi can be reallyyyyyyyy bratty at times UwU❤️?? so Angelica!

0aa47a1a64fae1845321f5c151c0e36c--rugrat

@PeachiUwU

Angelica isn't that bad: she just has it in her head that she's bigger badder and meaner than the other baby's behind the baby gates. She maybe Bratty, but that is the way she was made and that is the way the artists wanted her to be.  I can tell you that if I acted like Angelica when she does what she does comma ordering people around like that comma and being a brat,  my tush would be spanked, because she likes to be snippy, and my mother would only put up with that for about 5 minutes. She is 3 years old, so she is expected to be able to know the rules a little bit, but she always can regress.I'm not sure if there would be a Rugrats character that I would be close to in the way I act the way I think , and I'll have to think about that. However it is kind of cool to see when Angelica can get the babies to behave, but every once in a while she can get out of hand, and someone will catch her and make her pay , so she has to be careful that she doesn't try to rule the roost too hard, or her daddy will come in and give her a good lecture possibly a spanking!

I'm not sure what that young black girl was named in the series, but she reminds me a little bit of my niece Shyla. . I believe her name was kimmy - she reminds me so much of a little version of her. I still have a vision in my head, of one of sheila's grandmothers sending us a picture on Facebook and saying that the face represents: " I'm not gonna do this, and I'm not gonna do that, and I'm not gonna sleep, and I'm not gonna eat!" because she doesn't want to face. That look almost is enough to melt rust off of a Chevrolet truck bumper. Man, she was upset that day and I don't think I've ever seen anybody get that cross!

I guess I would have to go with Tommy Pickles, because he's always adventurous and is willing to take a chance, but sometimes like the OP says, his parents are kind of clueless, and worry about almost anything, but I guess parents do that at that age. It would be kinda cool if we could use animation, and then we take pictures of ourselves as adults, and then animate them, and doing that according to the rules, we could end up making our own little cartoon, we could call it kidding around 101, as adults! Not sure if people would be able to enjoy it, or if we would get in trouble for such an idea, but if we were able to be as adults the way we want to be, it would be cool to be able to have a show, fully legal of course, that would allow us to be able to show us being adult kids or adult babies, enjoying the fun we would have

this may sound silly but that's the way I was thinking: we could have our own show not Rugrats, but something close to it, but everyone is over 18, and acting and feeling like we want to be, doing things that young children and babies do, but we're all adults.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

we could use animation, and then we take pictures of ourselves as adults, and then animate them, and doing that according to the rules, we could end up making our own little cartoon, we could call it kidding around 101, as adults! Not sure if people would be able to enjoy it, or if we would get in trouble for such an idea, but if we were able to be as adults the way we want to be, it would be cool to be able to have a show, fully legal of course, that would allow us to be able to show us being adult kids or adult babies, enjoying the fun we would have

There are a number of youtubers who do something similar but without the animation.  Although an official show like that seems promising.  Some vanilla people might like it for the "rediculousness" aspect as well, given that shows like Futurama are a thing. 

You might be on to something.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 8/12/2022 at 9:40 AM, PeachiUwU said:

Peachi can be reallyyyyyyyy bratty at times UwU❤️?? so Angelica!

0aa47a1a64fae1845321f5c151c0e36c--rugrat

Angelica, in my mind ALWAYS needed a GOOD ass whoop'in, for being SUCH a bratty little bitch!????????

• Thanks 1
17 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Angelica, in my mind ALWAYS needed a GOOD ass whoop'in, for being SUCH a bratty little bitch!????????

I don't watch the show but I've seen some old episodes, and MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY Jessie!  She's the one who acts like a bratty baby and should be kept in diapers!

• Like 3
7 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I don't watch the show but I've seen some old episodes, and MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY Jessie!  She's the one who acts like a bratty baby and should be kept in diapers!

Yeah, but knowing her she might ACTUALLY think it was a GOOD thing. I mean she DID DO that in one episode.? LOL!???

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

i love this show!

what i love about it is that every single character has traits i could identify with at different times

as a youngster, i definitely identified more with Chuckie. as i was a bit of a nervous scaredy cat myself.

as a teenager, i identified more with dill, from the spinoff "all grown up". he seemed to be the most individual of the group, and he loved conspiracy theories and aliens

as an adult, i identify more with stu, always working on a project, that doesn't always work out. and baby phil, because of his love of potty humour.

throughout all my life though, Didi has always been like a second mother to me, even if she is just a fictional character on a screen.

• 3 weeks later...