LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what's that rustling noise

In the afternoon at work, I moved around on my chair and heard a crinkle sound.  ??Turns out, I had forgotten my empty sandwich bag was in my shirt pocket, whew! ?

Back story:  during lunch I will often go outside and walk and eat grapes from a sandwich bag and put it in my shirt pocket (front pocket gets compressed, so usually don't hear it there).

• Haha 4
6 hours ago, square_duck said:

Could be a snake in the brush, waiting to bite your azz off!!!! ?

I did see a gardner snake in the road gutter one day.  Scared the shit out of me.  Turns out he was dead... 

11 hours ago, BBoy said:

Ski pants. Of course it covers the sound of diapers underneath ?

Summer time, they might be a tad uncomfortable....??

Years ago when i was a firefighter, we had worked an fire in the wee hours.   We were just cleaning up when the sun started to come up.   All of a sudden the chief calls out...  "Do you hear that crackling noise, boys?"   We feared that we'd missed some spot of fire.  The then followed it up with "That's dawn a-breaking."

• Haha 1

My clothes/

Honestly, if your worried about the rustle giving you away, make a habbit of stuffing a plastic shopping back in your pocket. I know the first few times I wore when I was out and about, I did that myself. Then I realized that even if someone heard it, they would not understand what it was, unless they where also a diaper lover.

• 1 month later...
On 8/7/2022 at 7:18 AM, willnotwill said:

Years ago when i was a firefighter, we had worked an fire in the wee hours.   We were just cleaning up when the sun started to come up.   All of a sudden the chief calls out...  "Do you hear that crackling noise, boys?"   We feared that we'd missed some spot of fire.  The then followed it up with "That's dawn a-breaking."

AT least there wasn't a full moon appearing. ?? ?