LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For those going to Capcon, I’m teaching a class on untraining!

Hi friends,

For those going to Capcon this year, I’d be delighted if you join me for my class on unpotty training.  

Im going to be teaching the technique  I created and used for myself with smashing success. I still need a clever name for my technique. Though for now I call it “Targeted Untraining.”

The gist of my technique is to start with an understanding of all of the body parts that support normal bladder control: This includes the brain, nerves, sphincter muscles, the bladder itself, kidneys, urethra, pelvic floor, etc.  These are your targets.  Next figure out the best technique to disrupt and undermine each target.  This could be behavioral, like practicing sphincter muscle relaxation, or cognitive like learning to see yourself as an incontinent person.  Finally you hit each target relentlessly simultaneously using your chosen techniques, adapting and adjusting as you see fit. 

During my class we will go through each step in detail. 

I do plan to eventually write all of this up but I haven’t got a chance. Hopefully I can get some feedback from my presentation and share with you all! 

• Like 6
30 minutes ago, Kif said:

It's the Chicago Ageplay Convention: https://www.capcon.club/

Wish I could join you Enthusi! Hope your presentation goes well. :)

@Enthusi

Are you going to have someone video it, so people that can't go to Capcon will be able to view the presentation?

I wish you the best of luck!

Brian

Sounds like if your write-up or audio file is made available and works even modestly well, you’ll achieve instant celebrity status here!

• Like 1

It’s on my bucket list to make it down there one day. I have a good amount of AB/DL friends who’ve gone. It truly feels like Meca for those of us who wear diapers. I also think sometimes that I might feel utterly and completely overwhelmed going to an event that size that involves this stuff. At this age, I’ve pretty well  shedded any last hang ups about the lifestyle or wearing diapers but the attendee numbers of Capcon sound staggering. It makes me a bit emotional thinking about how raw and open our little hobby is at that event and how far I’ve come as a teenager trying to deal with the associated guilt that comes with the territory

May Enthusi have a wonderful time. I have no doubt it will be an informative and interesting workshop. 

• Like 3

I've been to Capcon twice and It was the best experience ever. it is very well run and it's so much fun. My partner and I will probably go next year because she's never been and I want her to experience it for herself. They take privacy and security very serious.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1

I’m sure your notes you use to make your presentation about the method you said you used to experience “smashing success” would be a hit here and very much appreciated by many. I’ve never needed any nighttime training — that’s been a constant in spite of efforts many, many years ago to get me dry at night. Gave up and transitioned from the youth leagues to Team Adult Bedwetters. Sounds like a fun trip and a fascinating class!

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking the same thing. Sounds like a crazy experience.

With bed wetting being a permanent feature of my life, even to turning down a full scholarship to our state’s university to avoid embarrassment of dorm life and attending a private university of some reputation more locally, I wonder with being a diabetic and a couple of other things, if as I get older, daytime wetting will start. So here I am to have a lighthearted attitude to it all. I sure wish we had all the diaper choices when I was younger that we do now. 

Gee, I’m off topic now! So, how did your presentation go? You going to write your expedited alternative to the famous 12-month program?

• Like 2

@EnthusiLooking forward to a recording or summary of your presentation! \

How did you like CapCon overall? Been on my radar for a few years but never been able to make it there myself.

Ironically lived in Chicago for most of my life and only learned about it until AFTER I moved /sadge

• Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...

@DAQ Hi there! I’m working on editing my write up. It’s taking longer than I thought because other distractions keep getting in the way.  I also need to figure out how to anonymously host the file. 

As for capcon I would say it should be on everyone’s bucket list to attend at least once. It’s mind blowing amazing to see 1000+ Age players together. For the most part everyone is friendly and very cool and there are so many things to see and experience.  That said it’s expensive, and there’s no flexibility with dates and the event itself is very loud and exhausting.   But I think it’s worth it! 

• Like 2