LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Regression Echo - Ch. 40 (1/7/23)

Chapter 39: Hazy

Regression Echo – LittleFallenPrincess

“GET AWAY FROM HER!” Tom yelled as he punched David square in the jaw.

“OH MY GOD!” Catherine screamed as David’s grip on me loosened.

I felt light and floaty as I fell through the air towards the ground. But before I hit the grass, I felt large, strong arms grab me, saving me from a hard landing.

“Got you…” Tom said as he swung around, landing the same time David did, making sure I landed on top of him instead of the ground.

“Take… take her… and run!” Tom shouted to Catherine, who ran over.

Taking me from Tom, picking me up and holding me against her, she quickly looked over to Danny, who looked… worried? It was hard to process things right now. 

‘The video… the video… the video… ahh why is it so hard to think right now? And why does… why does it feel warm… warm… down there… wait… the video! Yes! I think… I don’t know… Mummy’s chest is comfortable…’

Catherine rushed over to the playpen whilst Daddy and David got up to their feet, readying themselves for a fight. David swung for Daddy, but Daddy dodged it and hit him in the same place as before, knocking him backwards. Meanwhile Mummy quickly picked Danny up into her other arm and rushed towards the house.

“Call… call the police!” Daddy shouted to Mummy.

‘Why are they fighting? Shouldn’t they be sharing? No… wait… stupid brain… how can only a few seconds of that video do this… h… how…’

I drifted in and out a bit as Mummy carried us both towards the house. Danny tried saying stuff to me along the way, but I found it hard to make out what she was saying as we were rushed in. Mummy ran straight through the house, up the stairs and into the nursery, placing us down on the floor, before rushing out and locking the door behind her.

“Ellie… Ellie…!!!”

“Wha?” I replied, putting the block back down on the floor.

“You keep going in and out of it. One minute you seem lucid, the next… you’re playing with your toes…” Danny said. She looked worried for some reason.

“Buh… I feel fine…” I replied, smiling up at her.

“It’s been ten minutes…”

“Wha? No. It not… dun be siwwy…”

I had no idea why only a few seconds of the video made such an effect on me… maybe it was all the previous loops’ regression? Maybe all those videos I’ve watched in past loops have made me a bit more susceptible to this one? I didn’t know… and frankly didn’t care… my ickle booties looked really comfy an I just had to play wif dem…

Danny kept talking to me about stuff, but I mostly ignored her. I didn’t understand half of what she was saying, plus the toys around me were much more interesting.

“I’m so sorry Ellie… I… I should have protected you… Please… please be okay… I can’t lose you… I love you!” Danny pleaded.

“I wuv you too siwwy!” 

I pounced on her, kissing her lips and snuggling my body against her, our nappies squishing against each other.

‘Hehe… squishy… I… wee… in nappy…’

Danny gently pushed me off of her, sitting up and watching me as I rolled about on the floor.

“Wha up?” I asked her, sitting up to look her in the eye.

“Yes officer, she’s just in here.” I heard Mummy say from the other side of the nursery door.

Danny and I turned as the door opened, revealing Mummy and another big man, one as tall as Mummy! He looked super duper important with his fancy clothes and stuff. Short hair under his silly looking cap, pale complexion, a bit of fuzz under his nose… he did look a bit silly for a grown up!

“So this is the little he was intending to snatch?” The man asked Mummy.

“Yes. She was a guest of ours. I believe he was her boss. What will happen to him? And to her?” She replied.

“Don’t worry, he broke onto your private property, so even though this little one is legally vulnerable to adoption, he forfeits all rights to her due to the criminal nature of the attempt. If this was on the street, it would be a different matter… I’d say she got off lucky. So… you say she got affected by a regression video he played on his phone?”

“Yes sir. She seems to be a bit out of it right now. She only got a few seconds, but it appears to have had a noticeable effect on her.” Mummy replied.

This ‘sir’ person knelt down, adjusted his pant leg and looked at me, looking all mean and important. I wasn’t sure what they were talking about, buh I didn’t feel comfortable wif him so close to me.

Pulling out a little light from his pocket, he shined it in my eyes, flicking it about side to side.

“I’ve seen this before. The effects are only going to get worse. I’m sorry… I don’t think there’s anything that can be done for her.”

“NO!” Shouted Danny, pain in her voice. “You have to do something! You have to help her!”

“I am, sweetie. Don’t worry, I’ll make sure she gets the best care possible. I’ll make sure the nice people at the adoption centre take good care of her and find her the best Mummy or Daddy.”

I wasn’t sure why, but what he said made me feel… scared? I wasn’t even sure what he said… most of it made no sense… Mummy and Daddy were here… right? Why would I… I dun want another Mummy an Daddy! I want dis Mummy! Dis Daddy!

I started crying, bawling my eyes out in the middle of the nursery floor.

“Oh sweetie, it’ll be okay. I’ll get you there as soon as I can. We’ll make sure you’re given to a lovely family.”

Tears made it so I couldn’t see anything other than a blur crawl across the nursery, towards where Mummy was standing. The mean man who wanted to take me away from Mummy and Daddy and Danny blocked most of my view.

“Mummy… please… we talked about it… you have to…” I heard from behind the man.

“Come on then sweetie…” The man said to me, his huge arms reaching out to grab me.

“Don’t touch her!”

“Sorry?” The man stopped suddenly, pulling his arms back and turning around.

I wiped the tears from my eyes, sniffling my nose. Danny… was now in Mummy’s arms… and the man… was looking at her.

“Don’t touch her. She’s already adopted.” Mummy repeated.

“But I thought you said she wasn’t? I’m sorry, but if she’s not adopted, I need to take her in.”

“We adopted her. My husband and I.” Mummy replied.

I felt a warmth in my heart… like… dat’s what I had wanted all along…

“Do you have documentation of the adoption?” The man asked Mummy.

“No. But we will later.” Mummy looked super stern. Like she wasn’t going to back down. And by the look on the offi… offic… powiceman’s face… Mummy was winning.

“I… fine. I’m not going to fight you on this. It means less paperwork for me anyway. Just make sure you get her adopted, otherwise I will have to take her. Can’t have a regressed little walking around without a caregiver. It’s not safe for her.”

“Don’t worry, we will. We’ll take good care of her.”

“Well the gentleman who attacked your little and your husband will be taken to the station and charged. I’ll need a statement from you and Mr Pearce before I leave.”

“Let me settle these two in the crib, and I’ll be right down.”

“Okay Mrs Pearce. And congratulations on your new daughter.” He smiled at Mummy, standing up and walking towards the nursery door, leaving me to sit on the floor.

Mummy shrugged the man off as he walked out of the nursery, leaving me alone with Mummy and Danny.

“Oh sweetie… I hope that’s okay with you? Just until… just until we get this fixed. Then we’ll get you declared an adult eventually… I’ll get the Doc to fix you like she did Danny. I promise.” Mummy said to me as she rocked me in her arms.

Danny watched from the crib. She was shuffling about for some reason, buh I was too busy looking at Mummy’s face to pay any actual attention.

“We’ll get you an appointment first thing in the morning sweetie, I promise. We’ll take the very best care of you.” Mummy sounded… sad?

“Why Mummy sad?” I asked her, nuzzling my face into her shoulder.

“Because we were going to ask you eventually, mostly due to Danielle’s insistence, if you wanted us to be your caregivers. I didn’t want this to be the way you ended up with us.”

“It okay…” I said, not sure about what we were talking about. I just wanted Mummy to be happy.

“Right, Danielle… Can you make sure she’s comfortable and snuggled up whilst I go talk to the police officer? I’ll be up once we’re done. Ellie will probably need feeding later, and I’ll have to arrange a bigger crib…”

“Thank you…” Danielle said as I was placed gently next to her in the crib. I snuggled up to her arm and smiled.

“For what, sweetpea?” Mummy asked.

“For adopting her. I can’t lose her again. I just hope Eve can reverse this quickly…”

“When you first suggested we adopt her a while ago, I never thought she’d agree to it. But even before all this nasty stuff with her boss… I could see how happy she was playing with you… being with you. I’m just glad we got to her before anyone else could, I just wasn’t expecting to do it so soon!”

I wasn’t focused on what Mummy and Danny were talking about, Danny was too snuggly to care about anyfin else right now.

“Right, take care, I’ll be back as soon as I can!” Mummy said, blowing kisses to us both and walking out of the nursery.

I lay in the crib, my head on Danielle’s lap, looking up into her eyes and she smiled down at me, tears in her eyes.

“I’m sorry Elise… I didn’t want you to get regressed. I just… When we moved back, I wanted to help slowly ease you into my situation. Show you it’s not so bad. Eventually we’d get close, and I’d ask you if you wanted to be with me… date me… in this situation. I’m allowed to date, I’m allowed to be an adult if I want. My arrangement with Catherine and Tom means I’m safe from being adopted, but otherwise I can pursue whatever I want in life. And I wanted you. I wanted the same arrangement for you with them… but now… look at you… drooling and unable to keep your head up… I’m so… sor… sorry…”

Everything was getting too hazy now. The small adult part of my brain was in the background, watching as I drooled and stared into the eyes of the love of my life.

It wouldn’t be long now.

But I wasn’t scared. This was just temporary. Next loop I’d reset the day and do this all over again. Though next time… maybe not piss David off and get him fired.

At least for the remainder of this loop, I get to snuggle up with Danielle. I even got to kiss her! Maybe I’ll even get to kiss her again in the next loop!

Whatever happens, I knew I had a home here if I wanted it. To hear them say it… that they wanted to adopt me all along… but didn’t push it or force me or anything… this… this is exactly what I wanted. Danny, Tom, Catherine… my perfect family. I like Julie… but this… this is it. Shame I’m going to have to do all this over again once the regression reaches the point my adult brain disappears.

Not long now. I could feel it harder to hold on to the adult part of me. The warmth in the back of my nappy signalled this was the final moment of this loop. I didn’t even care that I had messed myself. I giggled as Danielle’s face scrunched up.

“Dun worry… I’ll see you in the next loop…” I said, using the last few moments of my adult self existing.

Danielle bent down, stroking my hair out of my face, and kissed me gently on the lips. I held on as long as I could, enjoying these last few moments of this embrace.

Our lips parted. Danielle looked deeply into my eyes.

“I love you so much, Elise.”

“I love you too, Danielle. With all my heart.”

And as a tear from her face dropped onto my cheek, the familiar empty blackness washed over my remnants of my adult self within my mind, removing it from the world and from this loop once again.

==========================================================

???

Oh and a little heads up: Chapter on Sunday will be posted on Saturday, as I won't be able to post anything on Sunday. Normal chapter days next week though.

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters of Regression Echo and the next 2 chapters of Infernum Infantem are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Regression Echo and Infernum Infantem.

New chapters of Regression Echo every Wednesday/Sunday!

New chapter of Infernum Infantem every Friday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 12

Really enjoying your story. Hope Elise finds her happy place, whether with Danny or Julie (both somehow?). The last loop brings in the possibility of Elise getting brain-fried and Eve helping to unscramble things if the loop doesn’t reset.

It’s getting harder and harder to figure out who really wants what Elise wants and who has ulterior motives. Even if the motive is love, they’ve chosen some very odd ways to show it. Can’t wait to see how you resolve this. ?

I'm starting to think, against all odds, that somehow Danny is responsible for these loops. If this were really the "first time" they'd gotten together, then the Pearces (don't think we knew their name before, did we?) could not possibly have had a conversation about adopting Elise "a while ago," and there would be no reason for Elise to apologize for this regression. And then of course there is the whole "not again" thing...

On 1/4/2023 at 8:42 PM, diaperboymi said:

Darn... So close to being with Danny? I really do hope she gets to be with her. ???????? Fantastic story????

Thank you! ?

On 1/5/2023 at 8:16 AM, TBCuri said:

I won't be surprised if Danny knew about the loop...

? I not saying anything. Can't confirm nor deny anything at this point.

19 hours ago, FloridaKid said:

Really enjoying your story. Hope Elise finds her happy place, whether with Danny or Julie (both somehow?). The last loop brings in the possibility of Elise getting brain-fried and Eve helping to unscramble things if the loop doesn’t reset.

It’s getting harder and harder to figure out who really wants what Elise wants and who has ulterior motives. Even if the motive is love, they’ve chosen some very odd ways to show it. Can’t wait to see how you resolve this. ?

I hope you enjoy where the story goes next!

2 hours ago, Squirt304 said:

Did Dany say not AGAIN?

I mean people are just assuming that she knows, but she could just be saying she can't lose her again, after she got regressed years ago.

25 minutes ago, kerry said:

I'm starting to think, against all odds, that somehow Danny is responsible for these loops. If this were really the "first time" they'd gotten together, then the Pearces (don't think we knew their name before, did we?) could not possibly have had a conversation about adopting Elise "a while ago," and there would be no reason for Elise to apologize for this regression. And then of course there is the whole "not again" thing...

She may be! She may not be! There are a few things hinting towards her knowing, but a few things hinting towards her not knowing. And yeah we've known their last names since very early on.

I will say they are talking about potentially adopting Elise in the same way Danny is, in that it's just for legal protection, but she could just be an adult whilst adopted by them, so that she could be safe and be with Danny. In their mind they'd find Elise, let her and Danny bond a bit, then ask if she would want to be adopted by them. So they could have had this conversation months ago, in the hope that Elise would agree to it.

• Like 1

Chapter 40: Work

“ELLIE! HELLOOOO? ELLIE, WAKE UP!”

The blurry haze in front of me cleared up as I quickly realised where I was.

“ELLIE!”

“I’m awake! I’m awake! Sorry!” I said, wiping the sleep from my eyes. 

I turned around to see Danielle lay next to me, with the biggest smile on her face. 

“Wake up, stinkybutt!” She teased.

“Hey! That’s not fair! You know that’s gonna take a while to reverse!” I groaned.

“You love it really…”

I blushed. 

I mean… she wasn’t wrong. It made me feel really tiny and little and babyish… and out of all the effects… I’m actually glad this one was taking a while to fix.

“You gotta get up!” She whined.

“Why?” I groaned, throwing a stuffie at my girlfriend’s face and rolling over onto my tummy, my padded butt sticking up as I buried my face into our pillows.

“Because today is the big day out! Remember!”

“Oh… wait… that’s today?”

“Yeah! So get Mummy to change you and then we can go!”

“I bet I’m not the only one who needs a change…” I grinned.

Danny pouted before shouting out, “MUMMY!”

Catherine… or should I say Mummy… shuffled into the nursery, looking half asleep, wearing her dressing gown over her pyjamas, her blonde hair messily cascading down her shoulders. She really was beautiful for an Amazon, even when she just woke up like this.

“Baby… it’s only just gone seven… I’ve only just woken up… Daddy is still asleep…” Mummy yawned, wiping the sleep from her eyes.

“I know! But Ellie is stinky again and today is the big day!” Danny whined again.

Danielle sounded so full of energy, clearly excited for today. I wasn’t as tired as Mummy, but I could happily have had another hour or two in bed.

“I know babygirl… and we’ll get ready soon and head out. Now… What's all this about a mushy nappy?” Catherine said as she walked over to the crib we were both lying in, bending down and squishing the back of my nappy that was currently sticking up.

“Eeeek!” I squealed as I felt the mush get pressed against my butt.

“Let’s get you changed, little Ellie.”

I loved when Mummy called me that.

I mean, it had only been two weeks since they legally adopted me, but since then I had fully embraced this new life of mine. What I had been so scared of for so long, I now loved. It was like something within me unlocked and I finally let myself go.

Or maybe it was the regression that finally did it. Either way… I was much happier now. Even happier now I had my adult mind back.

The day after I had been regressed by David, Catherine did as she promised, she got me the earliest appointment with Eve as possible. And from what I’ve been told, Eve told them it was an easy and quick fix… mostly. The video was a common one she had seen before, and because of that, wasn’t difficult to reverse. So I spent a few days as a drooling, helpless baby. During that time I slowly regained my adult mind until I was back in full… albeit with a few side effects. Because whilst she was able to reverse most of the effects… I did lose some bladder and bowel control thanks to the regression video. She didn’t understand how little time with the video caused such a huge effect on me, but I figured it must be due to the times I had been regressed in all the loops. But of course I couldn’t tell her about that. I couldn’t tell anyone.

Speaking of loops… I have to say, it was a huge surprise when my adult mind returned and found out it was a few days later. That the day had finally changed, that there was no loop this time. I’m still not sure what caused the loops, or what broke it… but whatever it was, worked. Maybe it was finally opening up to Danielle? Maybe it was finding parents who would love me and care for me whilst also allowing me to be an adult whenever I needed or wanted? I wasn’t sure, and at this point… I didn’t care. All that mattered was that the loop was broken, I was now dating and living with my best friend and girlfriend, and we have our new parents, who loved us and wanted to give us the best lives we could have.

Sure, I’m now living the kind of life I would have been terrified of a few weeks ago, but I didn’t care anymore. This is what I wanted. What I needed.

My heart had never felt so full… so happy…

“Come on then stinky pants…” Mummy teased as she lifted me up, out of the crib, and over to the changing table. “We have to get you two ready for our big day out…”

“You sure you’re okay with everything planned for today, Ellie?” Daddy asked from the car, dressed in the most ‘Dad’ outfit ever… a polo shirt and khaki pants. I looked over at him, then up at Mummy, who was dressed in a long, flowing, flowery dress, sunglasses on top of her head, and a changing bag over her shoulder, which she quickly hung on the back of our stroller as we stood on the pavement.

‘Our stroller…’ I smiled and giggled at that thought, the fact that Danielle and I were in matching outfits strapped into a two-seater stroller. Mummy had put us in our brand new matching skirtalls, along with cute frilly socks, our hair put up in pigtails, and the only difference between our two outfits being the colour of our tops. Mine was a white tee with pink collar and sleeves, with a unicorn on the front. Danielle had a yellow tee with a ducky on the front.

“Uh huh!” I answered. 

To tell you the truth, I was nervous as hell. We had one stop before our big day out, and that stop was the most nerve-wracking thing about today for me. But once that was over… we’d move on to the thing we had been looking forward to all week. Because so far, I hadn’t been out of the house, except for the back garden (Which I can safely say, is much safer now Tom got a bigger fence installed) and my daily trips to go see Eve once I was done spending time in her hospital. So to go out… in public… around others… in my newly adopted state… yeah, I was a bit nervous. But I also felt safe, and happy… exactly what I wanted from this arrangement.

And yes, I got the same arrangement as Danny. We can date, we can be adults… we just have to be babies for Mummy and Daddy too. Which… has definitely grown on me.

“Right then, off you go then…” Daddy said, smiling over at me.

Danielle held her hand out as we were pushed into the coffee shop. I placed mine over hers, gripping it, locking our fingers together, trying to hold it together.

Mummy was taking us in to grab drinks for the road… and to see someone. Daddy waited in the car.

Julie… had been told… about… everything… 

But I hadn’t seen her in two weeks.

“ELISE!” I heard a shriek from the other side of the store. The whole place went dead silent, making my anxiety bad and my heart stop suddenly.

I looked over to see Julie running over to us and sliding to her knees in front of our stroller, with the biggest smile on her face. 

It hurt, knowing that she probably still loved me… and I’m not going to lie, I have some feelings for her, but after her turning on me (even if that was only due to her manipulative Mother…), my feelings towards her aren’t as strong now. But as long as we stay in touch, I think we’re both better off dating other people and staying friends. I do still occasionally imagine what it would have been like if I had chosen her over Danny though…

“Oh my god… so it really is true!” Julie said, smiling from ear to ear at me and Danny.

“H… hai…” I smiled nervously at her from behind the dummy in my mouth.

“You look so cute. And so happy! And I am so so so glad you’re back!”

“We’re just here to grab some drinks for the road.” I mumbled.

“Of course! Whatever you want, on the house!” Julie said, getting up to her feet and wandering back behind the counter, where two littles were working.

Mummy pushed us over to the counter. Thankfully it was pretty empty, with no queue, so we went right up to the counter.

“I’ll get this one guys…” Julie said to the littles working behind the counter.

“So umm… a lot seems to have changed…” I said pointing at the two littles currently working in the background.

“Oh those guys? Yeah! When David got fired, Head Office promoted me! And to avoid any bad publicity, they let me hire a couple of littles, as well as getting rid of the strike system. I may have… nudged them a bit regarding it…” Julie seemed… proud of herself. And she should be.

“Really? That’s great! Congratulations!”

“Yeah, and ever since, we’ve had a lot more littles come in.”

I looked around… she wasn’t wrong. There were significantly more littles than even just two weeks ago.

“And Elise?” Julie looked really serious for a second.

“Yeah?”

“I’m sorry.”

“For what?”

“For everything. For letting my Mum be so manipulative with me. I know I never tried to adopt you, but she… she wanted me to do it so badly. And I was so worried she’d actually convince me to do it one day. Don’t worry, as soon as I started getting my manager’s salary, I moved out of that house and cut ties with her. And I have you to thank for that.”

“Awww, well I’m proud of you!” I replied, knowing full well that in a previous loop she had actually tried to adopt me. But like I said… that wasn’t her, it was her Mother.

“Anyway, how are you doing? Catherine told me a bit after David attacked you. How’s the recovery coming along?” She asked.

“It’s good. Back to my old self. But I’m now dating Danielle, I’m adopted by Catherine and Tom… and I couldn’t be happier.”

“I’m so happy for you hun, I really am. Just… don’t go forgetting about me, okay?” I could sense a lingering sadness in her voice.

“I don’t think I ever could. Don’t worry, I’m still allowed my phone, so I’ll be texting you all the time!”

“Good!” Julie said, smiling. “Now, what can I get for you? And hey, where are you off to today then?”

“It’s Ellie's first day out as an adopted little.” Catherine finally spoke up.

“Oooh that must be scary! Going anywhere nice?” Julie asked.

“We’re going to the zoo!” Danny shouted out, excited.

“Oh wow! I bet you’re going to have lots of fun! So what can I get you?”

“Hmm… What do my little princesses want today? You can have anything… within reason.” Catherine asked us.

“Hot choccylat!” We both replied in unison, giggling.

“Two hot chocolates, a coffee with two sugars and milk, and… how about a couple of eclairs for the little ones?” Catherine asked Julie.

“That’s great!” Julie said, getting right to work on our order. Catherine passed two bottles over to her before she went off to prepare our drinks.

I looked around my old workplace whilst we waited. The mix of littles and Amazons was something I wasn’t used to. The Amazons looked at us the way Amazons always do… like they wish they had adopted us first. And the way the littles looked at us… I wish there was an easier way to explain to them that we wanted this. That our arrangement was great. But no, they wouldn’t understand. A few weeks ago I wouldn’t have. It took a distortion in the fabric of time and space to make me realise what I wanted… what I needed.

“You okay sweetie?” Catherine asked, looking down at me from behind the stroller.

“Uh huh! I’m okay Mummy! Just… a bit nervous.” I replied.

“Well as soon as we’re in the car, I have a bit of news for you.”

“Good, I hope?”

“Well if it was bad, I would have told you already!” Mummy said, sticking her tongue out at me, making me giggle.

“Here you go… two drinks for the littles… one coffee for Mummy…” Julie said, sliding the drinks over the counter.

“Oh bother… I forgot to get Tom a drink…” Mummy said, sighing.

“Daddy can have mine!” I offered.

“D’aww… she’s so sweet…” Julie said, smiling at me, making me blush.

“Don’t worry, he can share mine.” Mummy replied.

“I don’t mind making another drink…” Offered Julie.

“Nah, we need to get going anyway, otherwise it’ll get too busy. I’ve booked a thing…”

“WHAT THING?” Danielle shouted, sounding more excited than ever.

“Some personal time with some otters…”

“I LOVE OTTERS!” I shouted, maybe a little too loudly…

“And if a certain pair of little girls don’t keep it down… they won’t see any otters…”

Danielle and I zipped our mouths and looked down at our feet in an instant.

“Yeah… I thought so. Anyway, we better be off. It was nice speaking to you in person, Julie!” Mummy said, waving goodbye. “Say bye bye girls.”

“Bye!” We said together, waving at Julie. Julie waved back at us all.

“Oh and Julie?”

“Yeah?” She responded.

“If you ever want to babysit…”

Once we were all strapped in the car seats in the back of our car, ready to go to the zoo, our hot chocolate-filled baby bottles in hand, Daddy pulled out and headed off in the direction of the zoo.

“So Ellie…” Catherine said, turning around in her seat whilst Daddy carried on driving.

“Yes, Mummy?” I replied, taking a sip from my baba.

“I spoke to Eve yesterday, whilst you and Danielle were with the nurse.”

“Yeah?”

“She was impressed with your degree, and from the comments made by your tutors at university. She was also impressed with the speed of your recovery.”

“Oh?”

“She wants you to work for her. With her, even.”

“You mean… I’d be helping regressed littles?”

“You’d get some use out of your degree, and you’d be helping others… is that something you’d like to do?”

“I can… have a job… whilst adopted?”

“Of course you can, sweetie! You know the terms of our arrangement. You can date, you can work, you can do everything. But you’re still adopted until you’re fully recovered, and you still get some baby treatment when you want or need it. Which can be ended at any time you want. Those are the terms we agreed upon. Same as the agreement we had with Danielle. She’s planning on going back to university to finish her degree later this year, and we’re hoping to get her declared an adult, and we were actually thinking of processing you at the same time. So kiddo… would you like to go work with Eve?”

“I… I’d love to!” I wiggled in my seat, the thick nappy squishing about beneath me as I shoved the baby bottle teat into my mouth and suckled, the warm, milky drink flowing into my mouth, comforting me even more.

‘Best of both worlds…’ I thought to myself as Danielle held out her hand across the car.

I took hold of it and squeezed.

“I love you, Ellie.” She said, squeezing back.

“I love you too, Danny.”

Epilogue

I awoke during the night, just like I used to whenever I had bad dreams.

The dreams were gone now, they had been ever since Elise came back into my life. But for some reason, I still woke up tonight. Two weeks of perfect sleep, now suddenly I was awake for no apparent reason.

Rolling over carefully, I relaxed and watched my girlfriend sleeping soundly, clearly exhausted after a busy day at the zoo.

‘Fuck… she’s so adorable when shes so little and cute and excited…’ I thought to myself as I smiled, desperately wanting to kiss her right now. Problem is, that would probably wake her up. ‘You loved the zoo so much today. It was the happiest I’ve ever seen you. And I’m so glad you’re back in my life. If I ever see her again, I’ll have to thank her for bringing you back to me.’

It was at that moment, as if by fate, that I heard a slight tapping on the window.

Sitting up slowly, so as to not wake my girlfriend, I watched as the curtains slowly opened themselves, revealing the woman I was literally just thinking about.

‘How?’ I mouthed to her as she looked at me through the nursery window, smiling.

A flick of her wrist and the crib side slowly lowered, just like last time. Wagging her finger at me to come closer, I did as she wanted as I carefully climbed over Ellie, hopped out of the crib, and waddled over to the window. Thankfully Mummy hadn’t put us in those really thick nappies tonight, otherwise I’d be crawling the whole way.

Reaching the window, I grabbed my little step stool, the same one I had used the last time I did this, and pulled it up to the window. Climbing up, I stretched up and unlocked the window, opening it.

“Well hello there little one…” She said in her heavenly voice, floating in the air like a spirit. Her brown hair and white robes made her look even more angelic than her voice did. And those green eyes… you could lose yourself in those for an eternity.

“H… hi…” I replied, as quietly as I could.

“Don’t worry, she won’t wake up. Not whilst we speak anyway…”

“Oh… good… so… umm…”

“It worked then? Just like I said it would?” She asked.

“Umm… yeah… thank you… seriously, thank you so much…”

“I promised you sweetie… I promised you I’d help bring her back to you.”

“I still can’t believe you did it. When you first offered… I thought you were crazy. But then after the first loop… Did you really have to loop time though? And regress her over and over again?” I asked, sounding maybe a little less grateful than I really was.

“I’m sorry hun, but yes. It hurt me just as much as it hurt you, but she needed to realise what she really wanted. Those bad loops were necessary to help her discover her true self. Don’t worry, none of them left any lasting damage. All they did was bring out her hidden desire and reconnect the two of you.”

“I’m glad she’s happy now though at least. I wish she didn’t have to go through all that bad stuff… but… I guess it’s worth it in the end.”

“She seems happy. Especially now she’s with you…” The strange woman smiled at me, wistfully.

“I just hope I make her as happy as she makes me.” I replied.

“Oh I think you do. I can see it in her heart. And yours. You two are meant to be. You actually reminded me of me and my little girl when I first found you.”

“You have a little?” I asked.

“Well… it’s complicated. But yes. And we love each other very much. And we decided we’d help those in need. I saw the conflict in your heart… the longing. And I know what that feels like, to be kept from the one you love the most. And I just knew I needed to help. She helped too, popping into the coffee shop in every loop to make sure everything went okay.”

“Well thank you, both of you. You brought us together. I must say… I hated going through all those loops, watching her run away at first, then having to deal with all those mean people kidnapping her and regressing her. The worst days were the ones where I never even got to see or speak to her. But I’m so glad it ended the way it did, so again, thank you.”

“It’s really no problem sweetie, I’m happy to help. You deserve to be with the one you love. And I wish you the very best lives, the both of you.”

“Buh… will I ever see you again? It was kinda nice having my own fairy godmother… sort of.”

“I’m no fairy godmother, just… someone wanting to help. As for seeing me again… maybe you will? Maybe you won’t? There are a lot of people out there needing help. But we’ll see. It was nice meeting you, Danielle. I wish you all the best.” She said, turning around to leave.

“Thank you… sorry… I never actually got your name…” I asked, stopping her in her tracks.

“Freya.”

“Well thank you, Freya. And I hope you and your little one have a happy life together.”

“You’re very sweet, now… it’s late. Off to bed, little one…” She said, waving her hand.

I felt a wave of drowsiness wash over me, so I nodded, closed the window, climbed down off the steps, and walked back over to the crib. Climbing back up, climbing over Ellie, and snuggling up next to her, I then wrapped my arm around her and pulled her close as I watched the strange woman who had made all of this possible wave her hand again, causing the crib railing to rise up.

“I love you Ellie…” I whispered to my girlfriend, snuggling up to her and kissing her forehead.

“I wuv you Danny…” She whispered back, still very much fast asleep.

‘Best of both worlds…’

==========================================================

So... It's done. Finished. Over.

Tell me everything! Thoughts, opinions, feelings! I tried to keep when the ending of this was gonna happen a secret, but the tells were there... Each loop lasted 4 chapters, and most of my stories have been 40 chapters and an epilogue, which no one figured out.

Do you like the ending? The plot? The twists? Tell me everything! I loved writing this story, and I'm so glad so many of you seemed to have enjoyed reading it! And I'd love to know what people thought about it all.

And hey, maybe we'll see Ellie and Danny a bit more in Little in Love 2? When I eventually get round to starting that...

Now, I have a tiny bit of bad news. I'm no longer going to be posting two stories at once. I do more work than a lot of other authors, and it's burning me out quickly. You'll still get a new chapter of the latest story every Weds and Sun, but no more chapters of a second story on Friday. So that means Infernum Infantem is moving to Weds/Sun as of next week! Two chapters per week of that, to match what I started on Patreon two weeks ago.

My next story will start as soon as Infernum has finished (which won't be for a while, we're only like a quarter of the way through that so far on here). This allows me to write more and not worry as much, and build up a bit of a backlog when a story seems really slow to write (like this one I'm writing currently) or when mental health is making writing difficult (which is also the case right now). Hope you all understand!

And remember, this is tomorrow's post, but as I'm unable to post tomorrow due to family things, I'm posting it a day early, so next chapter from me is Wednesday!

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters of Infernum Infantem are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of  Infernum Infantem.

New chapters of Infernum Infantem every Wednesday/Sunday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

Dani knew it and Freya helped her how unbelievably ingenious is that.

And Ellie can finally work with her degree.

And things have improved a lot.

Great work and great chapter.

• Like 2

Extremely good ending. As I posted last time, it seemed clear to me that Danny knew about the loops, but Freya causing them? That was so unexpected...and lovely: it's beautiful to think of her just becoming this helpful goddess wandering the multiverse and finding people in need of a little bit of magical assistance. ?

• Like 1

<deep sigh> You made this hopeless romantic happy with that ending. Truly as close to the best of both worlds as Ellie was likely to get. Kinda called it with Eve, but didn’t see Freya coming. Very nice crossover! 

I love your writing, particularly your value of an individual’s needs and feelings. Even in the dark moments those values aren't lost and because of that there’s always hope. Thank you for delivering another wonderful adventure!

It would truly warm my heart to hear that you are able to find your happy place. I hope you find relief from whatever is causing your stress. ?

• Like 1

So lets do it in Order here.

1. I love the ending. Everyone is happy, got a good deal and David still got punished as an added bonus. I guess i feel a bit sorry for Julie but honestly her mother had to much influence so trusting her would be difficult anyways. When i read the first time that Eve wanted to see Ellie the next day i thought it was about a job offer, glad that was right too. I could point out a lot of small details but i guess i can say in general a great story.

2. The loops a very important feature in that story and luckily there are well. I have seen time mechanics a lot in Sci-Fi stories and often there are used lets call it weird or plane wrong. You kept it simple and believable (in the setting) with Freya as the source. Which leaves the question in me how often does this happen and how many days are repeated without most people knowing? Also i like that it becomes obvious that Danny and/or her parents must be involved somehow very quick but for all the details you have to read it all. 

3. Having two stories at once with multiple weekly uploads can be a lot so making it one is absolute understandable. 

4. I am not sad that the story is over because now we can have two chapters of Nia same as good :)

• Like 1

Well that was real good. Congratulations on finishing another!

Wasn't expecting Freya to show up but its nice to see you keeping up the continuity. I also Wasn't expecting ot to end when it did. I figured we had one more loop but it made sense that Eve can just fix her up when she reached the point when she was happy. 

Kinda wish we also saw Hailey at the end there... just to rub it in her face that she didn't get to adopt Elise.

On 1/7/2023 at 4:47 PM, Moon3ye said:

Dani knew it and Freya helped her how unbelievably ingenious is that.

And Ellie can finally work with her degree.

And things have improved a lot.

Great work and great chapter.

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it!

On 1/7/2023 at 5:21 PM, kerry said:

Extremely good ending. As I posted last time, it seemed clear to me that Danny knew about the loops, but Freya causing them? That was so unexpected...and lovely: it's beautiful to think of her just becoming this helpful goddess wandering the multiverse and finding people in need of a little bit of magical assistance. ?

Awwww thank you! I'm glad that I can still surprise!

And yeah, I wanted her and Ophelia to go around helping those who are separated, helping them come together after they were kept apart for so long.

On 1/7/2023 at 5:51 PM, Kif said:

So cool that Freya popped in at the end aaaaaaaaa! ??

Thank you for this wonderful and very fun story LFP! Was an amazing read through and through ?

You're very welcome! I'm so glad people enjoyed it so much! ?

On 1/7/2023 at 5:58 PM, diaperboymi said:

Freya??????. Mind blown???. I Love it when you overlap characters???.  What an Amazing story.  Definitely looking for the next one.  Thank you for this story?????

Eeeeee thank you! ?

On 1/7/2023 at 9:10 PM, the diaper mike said:

an interesting ending, I was really that was a curb ball that I wasn't expecting.

Yay! I'm glad I'm not too predictable now :P

On 1/7/2023 at 10:16 PM, FloridaKid said:

<deep sigh> You made this hopeless romantic happy with that ending. Truly as close to the best of both worlds as Ellie was likely to get. Kinda called it with Eve, but didn’t see Freya coming. Very nice crossover! 

I love your writing, particularly your value of an individual’s needs and feelings. Even in the dark moments those values aren't lost and because of that there’s always hope. Thank you for delivering another wonderful adventure!

It would truly warm my heart to hear that you are able to find your happy place. I hope you find relief from whatever is causing your stress. ?

Awww this is so sweet and it makes me so happy! Seriously, knowing I can manage that, I'm happy and very very proud of myself.

On 1/8/2023 at 3:38 PM, Kahlez said:

So lets do it in Order here.

1. I love the ending. Everyone is happy, got a good deal and David still got punished as an added bonus. I guess i feel a bit sorry for Julie but honestly her mother had to much influence so trusting her would be difficult anyways. When i read the first time that Eve wanted to see Ellie the next day i thought it was about a job offer, glad that was right too. I could point out a lot of small details but i guess i can say in general a great story.

2. The loops a very important feature in that story and luckily there are well. I have seen time mechanics a lot in Sci-Fi stories and often there are used lets call it weird or plane wrong. You kept it simple and believable (in the setting) with Freya as the source. Which leaves the question in me how often does this happen and how many days are repeated without most people knowing? Also i like that it becomes obvious that Danny and/or her parents must be involved somehow very quick but for all the details you have to read it all. 

3. Having two stories at once with multiple weekly uploads can be a lot so making it one is absolute understandable. 

4. I am not sad that the story is over because now we can have two chapters of Nia same as good :)

Yeah Julie was redeemable, she wasn't too far gone, but it would still be difficult to trust her fully enough for a relationship.

Yeah I have a habit of taking a simple idea and going huge with it (Little in love turned into the whole series about half way through :P) so I was very careful to keep it simple. It helps that I'm very methodical when it comes to planning chapters. 40 chapters, ten loops seemed good, so 4 chapters per loop. Made it even easier to write too, which was nice.

And yay! More Nia!

On 1/8/2023 at 10:43 PM, TerranV said:

Well that was real good. Congratulations on finishing another!

Wasn't expecting Freya to show up but its nice to see you keeping up the continuity. I also Wasn't expecting ot to end when it did. I figured we had one more loop but it made sense that Eve can just fix her up when she reached the point when she was happy. 

Kinda wish we also saw Hailey at the end there... just to rub it in her face that she didn't get to adopt Elise.

Thank you! I was originally planning on keeping it separate apart from a few references, but then Eve was a perfect insert, and I realised I needed to have a source of the time loop. Which just made Freya perfect for the role ^_^

On 1/9/2023 at 9:27 PM, TBCuri said:

FREYA!!! ???

What a TWIST ?

?? Yay! I'm glad you liked it!!!!

• Like 2

Now that it is done here I'll comment :)

Overall I thought someone else knew about the loop but I was trying to figure out who. I thought maybe Julie because of what she said about losing her again. After their date it changed that idea. I think she could have a friend in Julie still, and because of what she told her (due to the experience she had and Julie doesn't remember) it did cause Julie to move out of her mom's house.

When Danny mentioned about losing her again, I thought it was in reference to losing touch with her while they were going to school. You sneaky little minx!

Freya (as others have said) made the whole thing believable. I was wondering how the loops would be explained. I was not expecting that. It makes sense as you said in a comment. They were separated for so long, now they want to help others not be separated when fate should have them together.

You only mentioned the little in the coffee shop briefly, and only once described the hair and blue eyes. I didn't remember if you had described Ophelia in the other story. When this one ended we learned that Ophelia visited the coffee shop. Very subtle.

Danny knew that she got to hear the same thing a few times at the appointment. I think Danny was nudging to get her to be over for dinner and to hopefully get to tell her how she felt. Danny must have had said something about her parent's friends for them to not get invited. She had to of said something without tipping her parents off that she knew what they would do. Curious to what she said.

I really liked both scenes where Danny's parents talked to her and let her be treated just like Danny for the night.

Really good story, enjoying the current one, and looking forward to your future ones. Well done.

On 1/12/2023 at 12:45 AM, dmavn said:

awesomest stowy eva..

Aww thank you! ?

On 1/12/2023 at 9:05 PM, AdultInnocence said:

Now that it is done here I'll comment :)

Overall I thought someone else knew about the loop but I was trying to figure out who. I thought maybe Julie because of what she said about losing her again. After their date it changed that idea. I think she could have a friend in Julie still, and because of what she told her (due to the experience she had and Julie doesn't remember) it did cause Julie to move out of her mom's house.

When Danny mentioned about losing her again, I thought it was in reference to losing touch with her while they were going to school. You sneaky little minx!

Freya (as others have said) made the whole thing believable. I was wondering how the loops would be explained. I was not expecting that. It makes sense as you said in a comment. They were separated for so long, now they want to help others not be separated when fate should have them together.

You only mentioned the little in the coffee shop briefly, and only once described the hair and blue eyes. I didn't remember if you had described Ophelia in the other story. When this one ended we learned that Ophelia visited the coffee shop. Very subtle.

Danny knew that she got to hear the same thing a few times at the appointment. I think Danny was nudging to get her to be over for dinner and to hopefully get to tell her how she felt. Danny must have had said something about her parent's friends for them to not get invited. She had to of said something without tipping her parents off that she knew what they would do. Curious to what she said.

I really liked both scenes where Danny's parents talked to her and let her be treated just like Danny for the night.

Really good story, enjoying the current one, and looking forward to your future ones. Well done.

Yeah I left a few little clues throughout the story, but I also made sure to throw off the scent a bit with other hints, so I'm glad my plan worked ^_^

And thank you for the really kind words! I'm just glad people enjoy my stories so much!

9 hours ago, Tailie said:

I loved everything about this. The ending was perfect too.

Any chance there can be an easy way to download this so I can archive it? I loved archiving good stories.

Aww thank you!

I don't mind people saving my stories for personal use, just please don't repost them anywhere.

All the chapters are available on my patreon to download as PDFs, but I haven't made a full story release of any of my stories yet as I'm still unsure as to whether or not I'll make them available as one big pdf for each story via a new patreon tier, or if I want to try and get them printed or on Kindle or whatever.

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I don't mind people saving my stories for personal use, just please don't repost them anywhere.

All the chapters are available on my patreon to download as PDFs, but I haven't made a full story release of any of my stories yet as I'm still unsure as to whether or not I'll make them available as one big pdf for each story via a new patreon tier, or if I want to try and get them printed or on Kindle or whatever.

I think you need to put them on Kindle!

• 2 weeks later...