LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Regression Echo - Ch. 40 (1/7/23)

On 9/9/2022 at 8:02 PM, Moon3ye said:

I would be at the point where I would tell one of the nice Amazon ladies I'm obviously friends with what's going on and ask her to adopt me.

Both realities I have lived through so far were worse than what can happen there.

Yeah some of the Amazons there are less bad then others. But isn't there a future where she *doesn't* get adopted?

On 9/10/2022 at 2:33 AM, dirtydingus84 said:

I have a theory that Elise has been hypnotized to believe that all these scenarios could or has happened, but they never did and soon the amazon will come and save the day. I am sure there will be a happy ending, but the amazon gave her some ptsd level fear that she will only be safe with her not regressed or babied at all. My suspects are Hailey, or Julie and David only as an accomplice. This story makes no sense at all and it's on purpose good job! 

Thank you! And nice theory! We're not even a quarter of the way through the story yet, so it'll be a while before we find out what happens in the end.

On 9/10/2022 at 12:20 PM, TerranV said:

Is this some Endless Eight situation?

Really curious to see whats ultimately going on here.

A time loop? In my wholesome Diaper Dimension story?

....:whistling:

On 9/12/2022 at 8:33 AM, Jayme said:

This seems to be a twisted version of Groundhog's day...

Hopefully Ellie doesn't end up a total basket case

Hmm... well time loops are one of my favourite plot devices, second only to multiverses...

...Maybe you'll be right!

22 hours ago, Traycie said:

My bet is on David’s partner wanting to adopt her and David slowly making 5he case for that to happen.

Ooooh! Another good theory!

• Like 1

Chapter 10: Punishment

Regression Echo – LittleFallenPrincess

“I’m sorry Sir, but she’s my employee, I can’t let you do that…” David argued back to the irate customer, grabbing my arm and lifting it above my head. The customer grabbed my other arm and lifted that up too.

I was caught in the middle of these two Amazon men, both of whom were trying to take me.

“This little girl spilled my coffee down my suit. She’s lucky I finished my business meeting earlier, otherwise it would be much worse for her.”

“And I’m sorry about that, but she will be punished. By me.” David tugged me closer to him.

“And why is that?” The customer said, tugging me back towards him.

“She’s on two of three strikes already, Sir. I think with this, she’s earned her third and final strike.” Again, I was pulled towards David.

“And that means?”

Aaaaand back towards the well-dressed customer.

“She is fired and sent to the nearest adoption centre.”

“Good. Then I’ll take her, save you the job.”

“I’m sorry, Sir? What do you mean when you say ‘take her’?”

“I’ll adopt her here and now, so you don’t have to process it with the adoption centre. I’ll make sure she’s properly punished and put in her place. She clearly needs a firm hand to teach her how to be a proper little girl. I’ll provide that.”

I didn’t like the way he was talking. Not only was this guy going to adopt me, which scared the shit out of me, but the way he was talking… a firm hand? How sadistic was this guy?

Back and forth I was pulled towards the two men, and I couldn’t do anything about it as they both had firm grips on either arm. No amount of wriggling would get me out of this situation.

“But… I was going to…”

“That settles it. I’ll adopt this little one and teach her how to be a well behaved little girl. Don’t worry about the suit, I’ll take the adoption as a recompense.”

David let go of my arm, looking defeated… wait… he… he was going to adopt me… I… just knew it somehow… the memories… the…

My thoughts were interrupted as I was pulled over to the table the customer had been sitting at.

Pulling out a chair, he sat down and pulled me closer.

“Now, little one. You’re going to take this punishment like a good girl. Then if you’re well behaved, Daddy will let you sleep on your front in the crib tonight. That reminds me… I need to call my contact, get a nursery set up as soon as possible. I’ll do that once your punishment is over. Now little…” The sadistic Daddy turned his head to the side. “What’s her name?”

“Elise.” Hailey said from the side of the room as she walked over.

“Thanks. Ellie… that’s a cute name for my little girl. I’ll let you keep it. But you’ll have to beg Daddy later for it.”

My skin crawled as he uttered those words.

“Excuse me… just what are you doing with my friend?” Hailey asked as she stood next to us.

“I just adopted her. If she’s a good girl, maybe I’ll let you babysit. You’re kinda cute… maybe you’d make a good Mummy if you play your cards right…”

‘Eww! Creep!’ I thought as he pulled me closer, throwing me over his lap so my stomach was resting on his legs and I was staring at the coffee shop floor.

“Give me your number, maybe we could make it happen…” he flirted with Hailey.

“Only if you give me yours…” She replied.

“Deal…” he held me down with one hand as I squirmed on his lap, and with his other hand he reached into his suit jacket, pulling out what I assumed was a business card, and handed it to Hailey. “Give me a call sometime.”

Unexpectedly, I felt a sharp smack on my thigh. Thankfully, my work pants softened the blow, but this was still the strength of an Amazon man, so it still sent a shockwave through my body.

As I focused on the pain, I was taken unaware as the sadistic fuck spanking me pulled down my pants, exposing my butt and my underwear to the rest of the shop.

“Much better… oh look, those are much too adult for you. We need a nappy for you after this. Does anyone…”

“I… can look in lost and found…” David sighed, walking off into the back in defeat.

“Perfect. Now, let’s get this over and done with so we can get you back to my place and we can start teaching you that a little shouldn’t be working, they should be in a nursery, being good little babies…”

THWACK!

I cried out in pain as I felt the sharp sting on my skin as his large Amazon hand impacted mine.

I could hear the crowd of people surrounding us. Seems like all the Amazons had wanted to see the little worker get spanked and ‘put in her place’. My cheeks were turning as red as my other… cheeks.

THWACK!

Again, I cried out. I flailed as much as I could, not only to get free, but also to try and forget about the immense pain I was in.

THWACK!

I kicked my legs as hard as I could, but it didn’t stop him. It didn’t even slow him down.

THWACK!

“AHHHHH” I screamed.

“Leave her alone! Can’t you see she’s had enough!” Hailey yelled at him.

“One more, then I think you’ve learnt your lesson.” He said out loud. Then he bent down and whispered into my ear, “Until we get home, that is.”

‘Wait… what? What was awaiting us at his place?’

THWACK!

I cried again, tears streaming down my face as the pain became unbearable. This guy wasn’t holding back, he was putting his full strength into his hits and if he wasn’t careful, he’d probably break me soon.

Roughly lifting me up to my feet, he pulled my pants back up and grabbed my arm.

“Good girl. Now, have you learnt your lesson?”

I nodded in between the sobs, using my free hand to rub my butt, trying to soothe the pain.

“Oh look… look at all the nice people who witnessed that. Now what do you say?”

“I…” I didn’t know what to say. I didn’t know what this fuck wanted me to say. All I knew was that my arse hurt and I wanted to punch this guy in the face for what he just did to me.

“Say it. Say ‘I’m sowwy Daddy, I’m sowwy for spilling your coffee down you. Pwease adopt me.’”

I just stared at him. 

I wouldn’t. I wouldn’t give him a response.

But the way he looked at me… I felt like I would be in genuine danger if I didn’t.

I could feel his grip on my arm tighten as the awkward silence in the shop got even more awkward the longer I stayed silent, everyone watching and waiting for me to respond.

It was starting to hurt now. This guy… he wouldn’t break my arm just to get me to repeat that sentence… would he?

I couldn’t take much more. The vice-like grip was getting unbearable.

“I’M SOWWY DADDY!” I screamed out in pain. His grip loosened. Not much, but still, it stopped hurting so much. He waited a second for the rest of the sentence, before putting the pressure on my arm again. “I’M SOWWY FOR SPILLING YOUR C..C…COFFEE DOWN YOU… PWEASE ADOPT MEEEEEEE!” I yelled.

He released all the pressure on my arm and I felt the blood return to my fingertips once again. Breathing in heavily, trying to catch my breath, tears streaming down my cheek, I looked up at my new… ‘Daddy’ and I felt a pit in my chest open up as I saw the grin on his face.

“That’s my good little girl. You’ll learn to do as you’re told. Now… we better be going. I need to get your nursery sorted out. Where’s that nappy your boss promised?”

He looked around until David pushed his way through the crowd.

“Here…” He shoved the changing bag to my new ‘Daddy’s chest before walking off in a temper.

“I think someone is jealous I got to you first, little one…” Daddy laughed.

‘I think you’re right… Wait… I know you’re right…’

“Let’s get you back home first before we put a nappy on you. Come along… Ellie.” Daddy got up out of his seat and pulled me along behind him, not letting my arm go for a second.

I tried to keep up with him, but it was difficult with his Amazon pace and my pants around my ankles.

As I turned around to see the crowd who had been watching the spectacle… I saw Julie, who looked sad, and Hailey… who looked furious.

Daddy exited the shop and pulled me out with him, making me leave my life and my friends behind. For good.

Daddy took a taxi, one that had a booster seat for littles, back to his apartment.

Along the way, he made a call to someone as I watched outside the window. At least he pulled my pants back up before we got in. Still wondered why he had asked for a changing bag if he didn’t intend to put me in a nappy right away though. Maybe it was more humiliation for David?

We were going towards the nicer part of the city… the more expensive part…

“Tony? Yeah, it’s Scott. Yeah, that Scott. Was wondering if you were busy today?”

I watched the buildings get bigger and bigger as we moved away from the quieter parts of the city and towards the inner city. The inner city mostly consisted of skyscrapers, large, elaborate structures, and most of the business sector. Most littles avoided that part because there were so many more people, which meant so many more chances of adoption. The only time you’d see littles in the inner city would be if they were adopted… like I am now… apparently.

“You got some free time? Great. Wondering if you could do a rush job for me. I’ll pay you time and a half if you get it done this evening. Yes, I know it’s late. Yes, I’ll cover expenses. What is it? Well you know that job I hired you for last month? When my coworker adopted a little… Yes! I did! Some stupid little girl decided to spill coffee on me. So I adopted her. Pissed off her boss too, because he really wanted to adopt her, it was obvious. But yes, I need a nursery built. All the bells and whistles like last time. Yes, restraints too.”

I shivered and squirmed about in the car seat at the mere mention of restraints.

“You’ll be round in an hour? Brilliant mate. I’ll see you there. No, don’t be stupid. Like I’d keep her. Once I’m done teaching her, I’ll sell her on… or something. Or if she’s too much of a handful, I’ll send her off to some etiquette centre. Wait… really? Oh okay then, sure, grab a set of those. I’ve always been interested to see what they do to a little’s mind. If you think of anything else you think may be good for her, just get it and charge it to my account. See you later.”

And with that, he hung up the phone.

“See little Ellie, Daddy is going to take good care of you!”

‘Yeah, and then when you’re done with me… you’ll just abandon me. Get fucked ‘Scott’.’

We arrived at Daddy’s apartment building.

Now… I thought my apartment complex was big.

That… was nothing compared to this place. But then again, this place was designed with Amazons in mind, not littles. Plus this guy sounded like he was loaded. The quality of his suit confirmed this guy’s wealth, even if I did ruin it with his coffee. The location of his apartment, the quality of his suit, the fact he can get a whole nursery set up in his apartment in a few hours… This guy was well off. I bet his apartment would be huge!

Not that I’ll get to enjoy it. I’ll be stuck in the nursery, in the crib, sucking my toes and gurgling up at the ceiling.

But is that better than a blonde bimbo who wanted to make me a dolly?

Or a creepy boss who wanted a Princess to dote on?

I mean obviously I think option D is the best option… no adoption at all.

But would this lavish lifestyle be worth the sadistic nature of my new ‘Daddy’?

Would it even last long? Who's to say he won’t just regress me and get it over and done with? Would I get to keep my adult mind longer than the previous two times I had been… wait… that really did happen didn’t it…?

I really did get adopted… but how… how did…

“Come on then, little girl.” Daddy said, unbuckling my belt and lifting me out of the car seat.

The streets were bustling with people in suits all walking past.

“Come on… let’s get you inside and settled down.” he said, carrying me into the building in front of us.

==========================================================

Ruh roh... again ?

Important update reminder: So Love in Dimensions finished on my Patreon. Which means I'll be posting two chapters of Regression Echo on there per week, taking the usual days I'd post LiD in. So on there I'll be posting RE every Weds/Sun, with my new supernatural based story taking the Friday slot sometime in mid October.

And because Patreon get early access, the schedule for my chapters posted here won't be changing for another two weeks. So you're fine for now, nothing changes, but in a couple of weeks there will be a new schedule and more chapters of this per week. Then expect my new story, one chapter per week sometime at the end of October! (Supernatural story just in time for Halloween! It's perfect!). Hope that makes sense! Feel free to ask any questions!

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters of Love in Dimensions are available on my Patreon, as well as the next two chapters of Regression Echo, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Love in Dimensions and Regression Echo.

New chapters of Love in Dimensions every Wednesday/Sunday!

New chapter of Regression Echo every Friday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 10

Chapter 11: Luxury

I wasn’t sure what was going through my mind as we rode the elevator to one of the top floors.

I barely had time to process everything today, it was just one thing after another.

I knew I felt fear right now, fear that I was going to live my life as this guy’s regressed baby girl. Well, until he gets bored of me and sells me on to someone probably much worse.

I knew deep inside that I should be trying to escape, or trying to fight, but a tiny part of me also knew that resisting would just make it worse for myself. If I try to escape, he’d spank me even more, or honestly, now that we weren’t surrounded by people… he could do much worse. And as we passed each floor on the way up the building, hopelessness set in.

This was it. This was the end. The end I had been dreading all these years.

But… was it?

Because… I swear I had experienced an end like this before. Quick flashes of memory, ones that involved David… and ones that involved a woman made of mostly plastic… made me question whether or not this would actually be the end. Because whilst I felt fear… it was as if I was used to that fear by now. That I had experienced it before and now it wasn’t as debilitating.

*Ding*

We reached the target floor.

This was it. This was to be my new home.

“Come on then little one. Let’s get you inside.” He said.

‘Daddy’ carried me down the long hallway as I squirmed, until we reached a door. Pulling out his keys from his pocket, he quickly unlocked the door and walked us in, closing it behind us.

‘Holy… shit…’ I looked out to the large studio apartment.

Talk about luxury. Everything was white, modern, sleek… it was meticulously spotless, like a serial killer had cleaned their crime scene. An enormous TV that was taller than my apartment spanned the entire wall to the side of the living area. If you sat on the pristine white sofa in front of it, you’d probably need to crane your neck just to see the top of whatever you were watching. The sofa itself, whilst modern and very expensive looking… looked very uncomfortable. This guy was clearly style over substance. 

A rather empty kitchen stood at the other end of the studio apartment. It had no visible appliances other than the oven built into the counter, and the very fancy coffee machine. No utensils, no food in sight. Either it was all shoved into the many cupboards, or this guy just didn’t cook… at all.

As I was carried further into the apartment, I got a quick peek at the bathroom. Not that I’ll use it much. I doubt he’ll even bathe me in there, he’ll probably just get one of those little plastic baby baths for my new nursery. And I definitely won’t be able to use the potty… I mean toilet… in there.

Which reminded me… he never actually put me in a nappy. Not yet anyway… but… why?

I was still dressed like my usual adult self, aside from the very red butt cheeks he provided.

Why would he ask for a nappy from David, only to not put me in one? Unless… wait, did he just want to torture David further? If so, that means this guy is more sadistic than I thought.

Shivers ran through my body.

But that begs the question… When is he going to put me in one? Because it's inevitable. There’s no escaping it.

“Come on then little one, let’s show you the view. You won’t get much opportunity from now on, you’ll be in your nursery most of the time. At the moment, I’m using it as a spare room, not that I ever have company. I mean… I do… but they stay with me in my bed, if you know what I mean… Oh maybe that friend of yours will spend some time in it!” He grinned at me, making my blood boil at how much of a creep this guy was.

“Oh and before you start thinking otherwise, you are going in a nappy. As soon as my friend arrives, you’ll be in a crawler nappy right away. The ones your ex-boss gave me are cheap. And I detest cheap. I just wanted to make him squirm. And if you have an accident whilst waiting for your nappies to arrive… then that gives me more reason to smack that little butt of yours until it's blue.”

I gulped, hoping I could hold it in for the remainder of the hour, hoping that ‘Daddy’s friend would arrive on time.

‘Fuck… I’m actually wanting to be put in nappies… what the fuck…’ I thought to myself as we reached the window.

“Look. This is what we built. Us Amazons. Not you littles. This is what success looks like.”

I looked out the window at the awe-inspiring view of the city below.

Everyone looked so tiny from up here, everything looked small, and you could see just how busy and hectic inner city life was.

I liked living on the outskirts, in the suburbs. It was quieter, it was less crowded… and there was less chance of an Amazon grabbing you on the street and whisking you away to be their little baby… oh wait… that still happened.

I rolled my eyes at the thought that no matter where I went… I still wasn’t safe. No littles were.

The doorbell rang.

“Ah, that must be him now. That was quick…”

Turning around, ‘Daddy’ carried me back over to the front door. Unlocking and opening it, another Amazon stood on the other side, looking at us.

Same height as my captor, similar build, but clearly not from the same circles, the guy in front of me contrasted against the well-dressed, wealthy guy who currently held me. Instead of the smart suit, this guy in front of me wore a mucky T-shirt, well-used jeans, trainers that were falling apart…

“You didn’t take long…” ‘Daddy’ said, raising his eyebrow.

“I get this request a lot, not just from you, you know. We’ve always got stuff in storage, all I had to do was pick up some crawlers from the store on the way here. Already had the van prepped for an identical package for someone else. But that was due tomorrow, so I figured I’d give you this stuff, then restock the van tonight ready for delivery tomorrow.” The rougher-looking guy replied.

“Fair enough. Got everything then?”

“Yeah. Surprised you wanted this stuff yourself. You never…”

“Never what?” ‘Daddy’ cut him off.

“Never seemed like the Daddy type…”

“Well I’m not usually, but this little brat spilled my coffee down my suit, and I figured why not try it myself. How hard can it be? Beat their asses a bit, put them in their place, melt their mind a bit… and if it doesn’t work out, I know a lovely guy from work who has been looking for a little baby slut…”

‘What the fuck? Ewww…. please… no…’ I thought to myself.

“She’s adorable. You’d probably be able to charge the guy double for her. Or hell, sell her to a breeder, they’ll pay through the nose for a little as cute as her.”

“Oh thanks, I hadn’t thought about that. But I’ll see how this goes first, I want to see how difficult being a Daddy actually is.  After helping so many friends with their adoptions, I want to give it a go myself.”

“Right, well we can get started right away. Where do you want the nursery? And you want pink, right?” The other guy asked ‘Daddy’.

“Yeah. Pink nursery, off in the spare room to the right. Bring up the crawler nappies first, I need to get this little one padded before she has an accident, plus it’ll mean I can just put her on the floor whilst she’s waiting for her new nursery.”

“Will do.”

Daddy left the door open as the other guy left, walking back down the hall.

“You, little girl, are going to be good for me. Got that?”

‘Daddy’ looked at me with a face that basically warned me not to mess with him.

So I kept my mouth shut and nodded awkwardly.

“Good girl. The better you behave, the less punishments you receive.”

‘Haha, I don’t get rewarded for being good… I just don’t get punished. Great luck Ellie… I mean Elise… you really landed the perfect Daddy here… Fuck, I hate Amazons…’

Five minutes later, the guy returned, walking through the front door, along with a couple of Amazon associates. They were all carrying large boxes and pieces of furniture. One was carrying cans of paint and a ladder.

Whilst we waited, Daddy bounced me up and down in his arms. And I’m not going to lie, it was starting to make me need to pee. Which was messed up, because that made me want to get put into a nappy soon… something no little should ever want. But I knew that there was no way I was going to be allowed to use the toilet, and the only other option would be to have an accident… which would be the worst possible scenario right now.

It felt like he was just waiting for me to mess up or misbehave. Just waiting for the inevitable slip up or accident…

“Here…” The guy said, placing a package on the table near the front door.

“Ah, thanks. Better get her in one before she has an accident…” ‘Daddy’ replied.

I swear he sounded almost disappointed.

Walking over to the table, he grabbed the package of crawler nappies for littles and walked over to the sofa.

“Right… let's get you changed.”

I watched the enormous television as I lay on my stomach, unable to move.

I felt humiliated at my current state, knowing full well there was nothing I could do about it.

‘Daddy’ had taken my clothes off… all of them… and threw them in the trash. He then taped me into a crawler nappy as I lay on the sofa. His decorator… fixer… whatever the fuck this guy was, threw something over to Daddy during the change, turns out it was a dummy, which Daddy slipped into my mouth with no hesitation. Once I was suitably protected and padded, and my mouth was silenced by the dummy, he placed me on the floor on my stomach and turned the TV on.

The crawler nappy prevented me from even sitting up, let alone standing. Maybe after getting used to them a little I could crawl around in them at best, but I had no such experience yet. I found it hard to even squirm around, so I gave up and lay on my tummy on the rug in front of the sofa and watched the boring stocks channel that Daddy had put on.

Daddy had gotten himself a drink whilst the men worked on my nursery, and sat down behind me on the sofa. The ice in his glass clinked a bit, reminding me that I’d never get to have a drink again. The only things I’d be drinking out of would be baby bottles or sippy cups, and the only liquids I’d be allowed to drink would be juice or milk.

I groaned a little at that thought.

“What was that, little one?”

‘Shit… was I too loud?’

I tried turning my head around to see his face, to gauge his reaction and his mood, but I couldn’t see anything. This stupid crawler nappy made it so hard to move.

“Does the baby want a drink? Well you can’t. Drinks like this are for Daddy. And you… you are lucky to get juice. I think someone needs reminding of her place…”

‘Shit shit shit… I knew it! He’s just waiting for any opportunity!’

I felt myself get lifted up in the air, so I started squirming about as best I could.

“I know what you need… Let me go find it.”

Walking into the soon-to-be nursery with me in his arms, he stopped and looked around.

I couldn’t believe how much progress had been made already. The crib was taking shape, the walls were already pink, other bits of furniture had been brought up flat-packed and placed by the wall ready to be built. It was really starting to look like a nursery… These guys were quick.

“What are you looking for, boss?” The lead guy asked Daddy.

“The toy. You know the one.”

“Oh… I think I know what you mean. Someone being a brat?”

“Someone needs reminding that Daddy is in charge. So I’m going to get her a bit worked up so she’s more… pliable.”

“Sounds good. Here it is! Oh and here, here's the DVD I told you about.” He said, handing Daddy a couple of objects. Daddy put them by his side before I could see what they were.

“Oh cheers. I’ll put it on for her later I think. Maybe that will make her more of a Daddy’s girl…” Daddy grinned.

“I’ve heard great things. She’ll be begging for her Daddy… if you know what I mean…”

“I think I do. Anyway, I still can’t believe how quickly you’ve managed all this… how long until you’re done?”

“Another hour I bet, then it’ll be ready for this little Princess…”

“An hour of the toy will be good for her. Oh, can you toss me the mittens and booties from over there?” Daddy asked, pointing at a table in the corner where a pair of pink booties and a pair of pink mittens lay.

Throwing them over, the guy got back to work.

“Now come on Princess… let’s go get you worked up a bit.” Daddy said, walking out of the nursery.

Ruh roh... yet again ?

Important update reminder: No more Friday chapters of any of my stories from next week! After the last Love in Dimensions chapter gets posted on Sunday, Regression Echo will take over on Wednesdays/Sundays. It means I'll be posting two chapters of Regression Echo on here per week. So Chapter 12 will be on Wednesday! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters of Love in Dimensions are available on my Patreon, as well as the next two chapters of Regression Echo, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Love in Dimensions and Regression Echo.

New chapters of Love in Dimensions every Wednesday/Sunday!

New chapter of Regression Echo every Friday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 8

Chapter 12: Struggle

I had no idea what he meant as he carried me back into the living area of the studio apartment.

‘Worked up? Pliable? What the fuck did he have in store for me?’ I thought as he placed me back on the rug in front of the sofa, where I lay before.

“Right, let’s try this first DVD, along with the little buzzy toy in your nappy. I think a good hour or so of that should get you off to a good start…” He grinned.

‘Wait… buzzy toy? No… he can’t mean…’

Pulling out a little device from behind him, along with the mittens and booties, he bent down over me, his Amazon frame towering over my miniscule body.

I squirmed and tried to move away from him, but the crawler nappy made it impossible. I couldn’t escape what was to come, and if I was right with my guess… I was and wasn’t going to enjoy this…

Grabbing one arm, he quickly slipped a mitten on my hand, tightening it as much as he could with the use of only one of his. Switching over, he quickly put my other hand in the other mitten, effectively making it so I could no longer pick up anything or grab anything.

Next came the booties. I kicked my legs as best I could, but his superior Amazon strength won out in the end. Not that I could walk anyway with this ridiculously thick nappy on me.

I mean, sure, the nappy was comfortable. Worryingly so. But this was to be my bathroom from now on, and the need to pee was getting unbearable right now. I didn’t want to piss in this thing any more than I wanted to be treated like a baby, but right now there was no way of fighting back.

“Right, let's get this toy in your nappy, then we can try the first program on the DVD!” Daddy said, pulling the waistband of my nappy forwards, quickly slipping a small object down the front of it. I was at least grateful he didn’t insert it down there himself.

I felt the small object fall down the front of my nappy until it was about half way down.

‘Please don’t be it… please don’t be it…’

And that’s when my worst fears came true.

The object buzzed.

A wave of ecstasy washed over my body.

From my head to my toes, pleasure radiated throughout my whole body. My toes curled, unable to contain my reactions of what it was doing to me. I gripped the inside of my mittens as hard as I could, unable to focus on anything but the pleasure originating from my nappy. My arms and legs kicked as I felt myself unable to control even my basic motor functions due to the intense arousal I was experiencing.

“MMMMMM….” I screamed out into my dummy.

“I see the baby likes her new toy. Now… let’s get you set up with this DVD, shall we?” Daddy said, getting up off his knees and walking over to the TV.

I couldn’t watch what he was doing, my eyes were too busy trying to roll back into my skull.

“Hmm… I think the first chapter should do for now… maybe we’ll try the other programs another time. I think it’s too early for a lot of them, I want to have some fun with you before I melt your brain.”

I knew I should have hated him for what he said, but honestly I couldn’t even concentrate or take in what creepy things he was telling me. The toy in my nappy made my brain haze over.

It wasn’t until I felt myself being lifted up and placed on the sofa, staring directly at the screen, that I realised what was happening, but by then… It was too late.

Daddy hit play on the remote control and that was it. My fate was sealed.

Being Daddy’s perfect, obedient, little girl.

That was the title that flashed up on screen. But before I could process it, my brain was flooded by flashing images and audio. It suppressed my own thoughts. I couldn’t focus. I couldn’t think. I could only listen and watch as the suggestions invaded my mind.

You’re a good girl.

Good girls obey their Daddies.

You want to obey your Daddy.

Whatever your Daddy wants, you will give him.

You want to please your Daddy.

You want to make your Daddy happy.

Daddy will protect his little girl. All you need to do is do as he says.

It went on and on. The voice in my head kept telling me how much I needed to obey Daddy, that I was his, that I was his property, that I should be good for Daddy.

And it was right. I did need Daddy. I needed to obey him. I needed to be good for him.

It was silly that I was trying to be a big girl. I shouldn’t have spilled my coffee on him, I shouldn’t have even been working in the first place.

But thankfully Daddy found me. He took me in. He will train me to be the best little girl I can be.

And in response, I will obey and love Daddy. He can do whatever he wants with me. I belong to him. I’m just a silly little girl who had silly little ideas of being a big girl.

I was much better off in my nappies, I was bound to have an accident eventually, but I had the bestest Daddy come along and put me in the cutest widdle nappies ever! I’ll make all the other littles at the nursery jealous! I was going to be the prettiest little girl for Daddy.

I don’t have to hold my bladder anymore. Daddy says I should just let go in my nappy. I should just use my nappy like the little baby I really am. No more mean potty monster anymore, just my nice, warm, crinkly nappies.

I felt a warm stream flood my nappy. It felt so good along with the buzzing. I started bucking against my nappy as I sat on the sofa and continued to watch the screen.

It felt so good.

Daddy makes me feel so good.

Daddy will always make me feel good. So long as I obey him.

I will obey him.

I love my Daddy.

I wasn’t sure how much time had passed. I had lost myself entirely during the whole video. But as the screen went back to the title screen, Daddy holding the remote in his hand, my mind became my own again and I snapped back to reality.

“Hey Princess… you certainly had a good time!”

I was exhausted. I don’t know how much time had passed, but I was pretty sure I was… experiencing pleasure… the entire time.

My legs felt like jelly, my nappy felt soaked, and my little heart was racing as I tried to catch my breath.

“Mm…m…” was all I got out from behind the dummy in my mouth.

“Now… who’s my little girl?”

I smiled and reached up with my mittened hands towards Daddy.

“MMMM! MME!!!!!” I shouted.

I quickly put the mittens on my dummy. I couldn’t believe I had just said that.

“Good girl! You are my little girl! And it looks like the program worked brilliantly. Let’s give it a try, shall we?”

I felt the pit in my chest open up again as I started shaking with fear as to what he was going to ask of me. Because I was pretty sure that I was going to obey him, and there was no stopping myself.

“How about… you clap your hands for Daddy?”

And so instinctively, I clapped my mittened hands with a muffled thud.

“Good girl!”

Walking over, he pulled my dummy out of my mouth and I was about to scream at him, but he just looked at me.

“My little girl needs to be quiet. Got that, babygirl?”

I tried to scream… but I couldn’t. I tried to talk, but couldn’t make a sound.

I just nodded.

“Good girl!”

Placing his hand on my jaw, cupping it and lifting it so I was looking him in the eyes, he slipped his thumb into my mouth.

I wanted to bite it off, but he just said two simple words and I was powerless once again.

“Suck it.”

And so I did. I sucked his thumb as if my life depended on it.

But… It felt good.

I wanted… I wanted to please Daddy, right? I wanted to… make Daddy happy? Right?

“Good girl! Now, how about I go show you your nursery?”

Taking his thumb out of my mouth and placing my dummy back in, I almost felt… sad… that he had stopped it.

Lifting me up effortlessly into his arms, he carried me over to the spare room by the front door.

‘The workmen… they’ve gone… wait, how much time passed since the video started? How long did I spend humping my nappies and drooling onto the sofa?’ I snuggled up to Daddy, my naked chest rubbing against his shirt. It felt… good. And I hated that it did.

I was scared of knowing the answer to my question, so I kept my mind focused on the door we were getting closer to.

Just as we neared the door, the doorbell rang.

“Who the hell is that at this time?” Daddy said, holding me close, changing direction and heading towards the door.

I suckled at my dummy and clung to Daddy as we went to see who was bothering us.

“Hi there…” I heard a familiar voice.

Daddy pulled the door open fully to reveal Hailey, one of my best friends.

‘Wait… is she here to…’

“Oh… hi… it’s you! How did you…?” Daddy asked her.

“Your business card, silly. I called your work and found out where you lived!” Hailey replied.

“Well, aren't you eager?” He said, smiling at Hailey.

‘Thank God he’s too much of a creep to realise she’s obviously playing him…’

“Look, you took my friend. I had been wanting her for a while…”

“Oh, so I stole her from you too? Sorry but…”

“Oh it’s okay! I’m willing to share…” she winked at him.

‘Wait… is she playing him or am I a really bad judge of character and she’s been playing me for years?’

“I think we can come up with some arrangement. Little ones definitely need their Mummies. Although now I think she’s very much a Daddy’s girl, aren’t you pumpkin?” He turned to ask me.

I nodded happily and smiled, drool running down behind my dummy and down my chin.

Hailey looked awkwardly at me.

“Well, aren’t you going to invite a girl in?” She asked.

“Of course! Where are my manners…”

He opened the door and let Hailey enter, before shutting it again.

“Would you care for a drink?” He asked her.

“Please. Whisky. Neat.”

“My my… you are full of surprises…”

“You have no idea…”

“Here, do you want to hold my baby girl whilst I pour us some drinks?”

He handed me over to Hailey, who held me in her arms, gently bouncing me up and down. Daddy walked over to the kitchen and started working on getting their drinks.

As soon as he was out of earshot, and more importantly distracted, Hailey pulled my dummy out of my mouth and looked me in the eyes, looking more serious than I had ever seen her before.

“Elise… you there still? Are you okay? Are you still yourself?” She whispered.

“I… mostly… yeah…”

“Oh thank fuck. Good. Wait, what do you mean by ‘mostly’?”

“Umm… DVD… blurry… playtime… want to obey Daddy…”

“What DVD?”

“The one… by the TV…”

Walking over, acting like nothing was up, Hailey found the DVD case and looked at it.

“Taming a Bratty Little… Daddy edition…” She read out loud.

“Oh it’s wonderful. Made her nice and submissive. She’ll do anything Daddy asks her to. And I mean anything…” Daddy said, walking over with a drink in each hand.

“Oh wow… maybe if things work out we could get the Mummy edition too…”

She squeezed me tightly, confirming she was just playing along… thankfully.

“Play your cards right, and maybe I could obtain it…” He said, handing her her drink.

“Thanks. So she’ll do anything?”

“Anything I want.”

“Like what?” Hailey asked.

“Baby… Daddy wants you to kiss… sorry, what’s your name?”

“Hailey.”

“Baby, kiss Hailey on the lips with your dummy.”

Not wanting to upset Daddy, I planted a very loud kiss on her. 

“Mwah!” I said as I kissed her lips with my dummy.

I felt butterflies in my tummy when I kissed Hailey. I mean sure, it wasn’t a proper kiss… and this wouldn’t be the setting I’d pick to kiss her for the first time… But still, it felt… good.

“Good girl! See. She’ll do anything. Baby, tell Daddy how much you love me.” He ordered.

“I wuv Daddy wots and wots!” I said from behind my dummy, in the most babyish voice I could.

“Good girl!”

“Wow… that’s some pretty strong hypnosis! Have you done anything else to her?”

“Not yet, but there are some great programs on here. Look…”

He started flicking through the programs on the menu screen on the TV.

And whilst he did this, I noticed Hailey slowly circling back around Daddy.

“Stay close, Elise…” She whispered in my ear.

‘Huh…?’ I thought as Hailey bolted for the door.

But before she could get anywhere, Daddy grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

Stumbling backwards, Hailey lost her grip on me and I fell back onto the sofa.

“You thought you could trick me? Haha, guess again. But don’t worry, I figured you’d try and get her back. I don’t blame you, but at the same time, I’m going to make you regret trying…”

Daddy looked angry as he pounced forwards, on to Hailey. She grabbed his arms and tried defending herself, and in doing so, knocked the TV remote control out of his hands and onto the rug.

I watched helplessly on my side as the two struggled against each other. I tried to get up, but I couldn’t thanks to the thick nappy and the position I was in on the sofa. I didn’t have the strength to get myself up or even move, so I had to hope that Hailey proved victorious over Daddy and could save me from this nightmare.

But Daddy had the upper hand. He had the strength and he caught her unaware as they rolled about on the floor. She tried scratching his face, he tried pinning her down… I was helpless as the two fought for me.

Hailey headbutted Daddy, catching him off-guard, knocking him back slightly… right onto the remote control.

The main menu disappeared, replaced by the program that had been selected.

Baby Brain Wipe. Regress your little girl completely. Be warned: results are NOT reversible.

‘No… no… please no… not like this…’

The noises and colours and images flooded my mind once again, just like earlier… but this time it was stronger.

No more being an adult.

No more potty.

No more adult words.

No more adult brain.

Just let yourself go.

Release your silly thoughts into the back of your nappy like a good girl.

Daddy will take care of you.

And as I heard my friend and my Daddy fight and struggle in the background, I lost myself to the messages… until the world went dark.

Uh oh... ?

Also welcome to the new slot for Regression Echo! From now on, expect a new chapter every Wednesday and Sunday now that Love in Dimensions has finished!

Two chapters per week from here on!

New story in about a month's time, taking the usual Friday slot (no Friday chapters from me for a while then!)

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters of Regression Echo are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Regression Echo.

New chapters of Regression Echo every Wednesday/Sunday!

• Like 8
On 7/15/2022 at 1:43 PM, kerry said:

Waste of a psychology degree indeed: this girl needs to psychoanalyze herself?

Honestly I agree Kerry. But denial is powerful and honestly I don't think you could avoid loosing it completely without disassociating a little as well in this kind of situation. When your in survival mode each day kinda becomes its own thing and you stop thinking about the future

On 7/22/2022 at 11:50 AM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I’ll smooth things over later. For now, I’ll see you soon! I better get going.”

“Be careful! And get here quickly!” She said as I hung up and shoved my phone back into my pocket.

Gods I may have only been through half the hell but I can already recognize a lot of similar emotions and behaviors in myself

On 7/29/2022 at 4:12 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Julie wouldn’t do that. Neither would Hailey. And Alicia seems nice. This woman just hasn’t met the right Amazon yet. I mean they’re not all bad. Just... most.’

Oh... Fuck... Julie... I just felt my stomach drop.... Get out of there girl! Bug out.. Woods if you have to...

On 7/29/2022 at 4:12 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

ow… I’ve got a special surprise for you little Ellie baby… Do you want it? Can you say ‘Pwease Dada’?”

And this is where I pull a box cutter and go for the fuckers Achilles' or my own throat...

On 8/5/2022 at 2:37 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

thoughts got… softer… simple… babies needs… baby needs…

‘…I need to escape… I need to… esc… I need… Da… Daddy… Dada… I…. p… pwincess…’

And uhhh yeah this where I'm going to nope the fuck out... I think having a guy pulling this made it like just that next level of too intense.... Fuck.... I'm going to hop on Doom or something cause I'm really feeling like punching something in half

On 9/30/2022 at 1:45 AM, YourFNF said:

Honestly I agree Kerry. But denial is powerful and honestly I don't think you could avoid loosing it completely without disassociating a little as well in this kind of situation. When your in survival mode each day kinda becomes its own thing and you stop thinking about the future

Gods I may have only been through half the hell but I can already recognize a lot of similar emotions and behaviors in myself

Oh... Fuck... Julie... I just felt my stomach drop.... Get out of there girl! Bug out.. Woods if you have to...

And this is where I pull a box cutter and go for the fuckers Achilles' or my own throat...

On 9/30/2022 at 2:02 AM, YourFNF said:

And uhhh yeah this where I'm going to nope the fuck out... I think having a guy pulling this made it like just that next level of too intense.... Fuck.... I'm going to hop on Doom or something cause I'm really feeling like punching something in half

Yeah this chapter made quite a few people uncomfortable. And for good reason. But I assure you, this is the worst of this. It won't go any further.

I know it slightly spoils it, but I know this kind of thing can trigger a lot of feelings in people and I'd rather spoil it and put people at ease than leave it and put people off reading the rest of the story.

Just saying... I'm not that kind of writer. I wouldn't go *that* far with this topic.

• Like 1

Chapter 13: W...Work?

“ELLIE! HELLOOOO? ELLIE, WAKE UP!”

The blurry haze in front of me cleared up as I quickly realised I had fallen asleep at work... again.

“ELLIE!”

“I’m awake! I’m awake! Sorry!” I said, wiping the sleep from my eyes. 

‘Wait… shit… it’s happening again… what the fuck is going on?’

I turned around to see my boss with the biggest scowl on his face. 

“Ellie, if you keep falling asleep and making mistakes... look, you’re not proving to me that you’re a big girl...” David started his little rant that he’d recite on a daily basis.

‘Fuck off Dadd… David... Wait, this definitely happened before! Time is… no… no no no no no! This can’t be… just like in my fave sci-fi show… this can’t be…’

I needed more information to confirm my suspicions. The haze was slowly clearing my mind as I came to realise what was happening to me.

“Sorry. I’ll focus. I promise. I just didn’t get much sleep last night.” I said, remembering that I had said that the last time.

“Like every night lately... just be warned, you know when I hired you that you told me you could be trusted. That you weren’t like the other littles out there, in need of nappies and a crib... that you could be a big girl and not give me reason to fire you. Oh and don’t forget to send those order forms out!”

‘Shit… this really did happen… that means that this is, what? A time loop?’

David walked off into his office and I turned around to see a face I felt happy to see.

“You okay hun?” Asked Julie, my coworker.

“Oh, me? Yeah. Just... having an existential crisis.” I laughed awkwardly.

“I know that feeling…” Julie laughed.

‘You really don’t… unless your day is repeating itself too…’

“Yeah, I… I better get back to work?” I said, awkwardly.

“Good idea. You know you only have one strike left. And I can’t protect you forever. My Mum keeps saying I should adopt you when you do fail, before David can ship you off to an adoption centre.”

“David wouldn’t do that. He’d just adopt me himself.”

“Why do you say that?” Julie asked, confused.

“Because it’s happened before.” I replied.

“Elise, stop being silly and get back to work…” Julie shrugged, getting back to putting together the next order.

“I’m deadly serious. His girlfriend and him have been wanting to adopt… he’ll use this opportunity.”

“You don’t know that.” Julie said, pushing the latest order to an Amazon currently waiting in the queue.

“I do. But… you won’t believe me.”

“Oh hey, here’s another little... don’t see many of them lately...” Julie said, changing the subject, nudging me again to get back to work.

The little leant up on their tippy toes and looked at the menu.

“I’ll have...” 

------------------------------------------------- 

After an hour of serving drinks, after the initial morning crowd had dissipated after lunch, the shop was mostly empty. Julie and I used this time to wind down a bit like we had previously and we got a bit of cleaning done around the counters too. Julie was cleaning the counters off by the side as I was organising the cups near the counter. 

It was just like the previous three times…

I’ve seen this in too many shows and movies to not know what was going on.

If this really was a time loop, then I had to work out not only what was causing it, but also what the triggers were, what end result leads to it looping, and what limits there were to my loop. Obviously by bringing stuff up to Julie I’ve changed the direction of this loop already, but what would end this loop, if it does loop again? How many loops do I have or will it continue until I’ve found the cause of it? We didn’t have the full conversation about her mother like we had previously, so maybe this loop would be massively different. Or maybe that won’t change the overall direction of the loop, only small parts of it.

The only common thing I could think of was the fact that at the end of each loop… I was…

“Hey baby girl...”

‘There goes Hailey, right on time…’

“Excuse me I’m not a...” I turned around to see Hailey standing there at the counter. “Oh hey… nerd?” I replied back to her, trying to remember what I said the last time. “And don’t say it.”

“Say what?” She asked, smiling.

“The joke.”

“I wasn’t going to tell a joke…”

“Really…? Sure you weren’t…”

Maybe I was wrong. Maybe this isn’t a loop. Or maybe me chatting with Julie or interrupting Hailey caused it to change?

“How’s the daily grind going?” She burst out laughing.

“There it is!” I sighed.

“Was it that bad?”

“It was terrible. Plus I’ve heard it before. From you. But anyway, hey!”

“I was just in the neighbourhood, and I thought I’d call in and see my baby best friend!”

“I’m not a baby. Not yet anyway. But hey, can we talk?” I asked her, putting my serious face back on.

“Oh, of course!” She replied.

“Julie… Can you cover for me just for a bit?” I shouted over to Julie.

“Of course. Just… stay in sight just in case David comes in, make sure you look like you’re busy. Take this cloth…”

Julie threw me a cleaning cloth to use if David rears his ugly face, and nodded.

“Oh and can Hailey get a hot chocolate? With the little marshmallows?”

“How did you…?” Hailey looked dumbstruck, so I grabbed her large Amazon hand and led her over to an empty booth in the corner of the store.

Along the way I saw the man who had kidnapped me during the last loop, sitting at a table over by the door drinking his coffee and scrolling through his phone like nothing had happened.

My body reacted badly to his presence. I started sweating and shaking, I clutched Hailey’s hand harder, and I sped my pace up as I wanted to get away from that man as quickly as possible.

“Hey, what’s the rush?” Hailey asked.

“Just… come on…”

I could trust Hailey. She was my best friend, and more importantly she saved me during the last loop… well… she tried anyway. That stupid video ended up regressing me… wait… that’s it! That’s what causes me to loop!

So me being regressed causes the day to loop. But the question is… is the regression inevitable until I figure out what’s causing the loop, or can I escape this by just not getting regressed?

The memories of the previous three loops played over in my head as we sat down in the booth, Hailey sitting across from me.

‘Maybe… maybe I try to escape it first? I’ve just gotta get through today without being regressed! I mean… how hard can that be?’

“What’s up with you, hun?” Hailey asked, looking concerned.

“Do you… do you feel like you lived the same day over and over again?”

“Well of course!” She replied.

‘Thank fuck, I’m not the only one who is aware of the loop!’ I thought to myself.

“Every day at work feels the same. It’s what’s called being an adult…” She smiled at me.

‘Nevermind… I knew it was too good to be true…’ I sighed.

“I… look, have you ever heard of a time loop?”

“I don’t think I have. What’s that?” She asked.

“So you’ve never seen any sci-fi shows or movies or anything where the day repeats itself?”

“No. You know I’m not into that nerdy shit that you’re into.” She grinned.

“Ugh… look… don’t ask me how I know it, but I am in danger.”

“Danger? From who? Can I help at all?”

“David, my boss, wants to make me his ‘Princess’. The business suit guy by the door wants to make me his little girl. And there’s a woman out there who wants to make me her little dolly.”

“I mean, I don’t blame them, you’re pretty darn cute.”

“Yeah but they did it.”

“Wait, what? You got adopted?” She looked really worried at this point.

“No! I mean… not yet… last time I started panicking and I ended up spilling coffee on the business suit guy over there. He adopted me. The time before that I skipped work and got adopted by a blonde bimbo. And before that… David regressed me.”

“Elise… you’re not making any sense.”

“I… it’s hard to explain. Just… please… trust me.”

“Okay… so what’s the problem? And how can I help?”

“In the last loop, you saved me from the business guy. Or tried to. You’re one of my best friends. I trust you. I just need to get through today without being regressed.”

“I don’t quite understand what you’re getting at, but if I can help in any way, I will.”

“Can… Can I spend the day with you?”

“Of course you can! I always love spending time with you. But…” Hailey trailed off.

“But what?”

“But I’ve got a meeting in a bit, it’ll last for a few hours. After that though, I could come pick you up, take you back to mine? You can hide out from whatever thing you’re trying to hide from there.”

“I… okay, thanks. I’ll just have to be extra careful until then.”

“You’ll be fine. You’re the most impossible little to adopt! I knew that from the moment I met you at uni. Now… if you’ll excuse me… I think I have a date with a warm chocolate drink right now, and if I’m to get through this meeting, I’ll need it.” She smirked.

I looked around and saw Julie walking over with Hailey’s drink.

“I’ll leave you to it then. Just… don’t forget… pick me up later. Give me a call.” I reminded her.

“Will do. You take care for now hun…” She smiled at me as I walked off, away from her booth.

“She has a thing for you, you know...” Julie whispered to me as she returned from giving Hailey her drink.

I shrugged my shoulders.

‘Look, if I get through today without being regressed… if I manage to break this time loop… then maybe I’ll consider asking Hailey out.’ I thought to myself before getting back to work.

------------------------------------------------- 

It was getting towards the end of the afternoon, getting closer to the end of my shift, when Julie nudged me.

“Oh, she’s here again… I’ll be in the stockroom. Have fun!”

I heard the familiar clacks of someone’s heels walking along the tiled floor. Right on time… So far the slight changes I had made to this loop hadn’t changed the overall flow of it. It was always wake up, get yelled at, talk to Julie, Hailey turns up, Alicia turns up… then… shit… I still had Danny to go yet…

I didn’t know if I was ready to see her again. Seeing my best friend in that situation broke my heart. I had skipped seeing her the last time, due to my meltdown and getting taken by that sadistic fuck who had left earlier. But if my theory was correct and everyone else followed the same patterns… I’d have to face my infantilised best friend again… and soon.

I looked up to see the raven-haired beauty that graced us every day at the same time for the past month. Her gorgeous smile, her shapely figure in that black dress she wore once a week, the one that showed off her shoulders and arms beautifully... Honestly, she could have been a model. I mean for all I know about her... she could actually be a model. Whilst we flirted a bit every day, I was still too nervous to actually talk to her. Especially given the fact that she’s over twice as tall as I am.

‘I suppose if I’m stuck in a loop, getting to see her every time… would have its benefits. Wait… shit… if I’m stuck in a loop… I could ask her out! I could actually talk to her and flirt with her. There would be no consequences! It’d just loop again and I’d have another chance. I can’t risk it right now, as if I do manage to break this loop today by not getting regressed, it’d be really awkward tomorrow if I fuck things up with her now. So El… if the plan doesn’t work… ask her out tomorrow maybe. If you can. Which I can’t. Ugh I can’t even decide on that, my heart is racing and I’m panicking already!’

“Hey gorgeous.” Her words felt like silk as they flowed through me, sending shivers down my whole body, breaking the stream of bad thoughts and releasing me from my anxiety attack.

“H... hi... hi again... Alicia.” I replied, nervously.

“Can I get my usual, cutie?” She asked.

“Of... of course!”

I looked to the side to see her usual pastry and coffee waiting for her.

‘Thanks Julie...’ I thought to myself as I grabbed them and pushed them nervously towards the woman in front of me.

“Oh wow, that was quick!” She said, smiling.

“I’m not always...”

‘WHY DO I ALWAYS RESPOND WITH THAT? EL, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?’

“I bet you’re not...” She winked at me, making my whole body shiver. “So... are you single?”

“I... umm... no.... I mean yes! I am single. I meant to say no, I wasn’t dating anyone...”

“You get so blushy around me. It’s adorable...” She giggled a bit, making my heart skip a beat.

“I...”

“Well it was nice meeting you. What was your name again?”

“El... Elise...”

“Well I’ll make sure to remember that for next time.”

‘If there is a next time…’

She left me the money, along with a tip before grabbing her coffee and pastry and walking out, her hips swaying in the long, black dress that I desperately wanted to tear off her.

As I watched her hips sway out of the door, my attention was diverted as she opened the door for an Amazon woman pushing a stroller.

And by the looks of things, she was pushing a little in it, not an Amazon child.

‘Shit… this is her. This is Danny… right Elise… be prepared…’

I looked back to the door to find Alicia had gone, so I focused back on my job and smiled as the woman pushed the stroller to the counter.

“Hi there Miss. What can I get you today?” I asked in my best customer service voice, my voice quivering in fear as I knew what was about to come.

“Hi there... I’ll umm... sorry, I don’t actually know much about coffee... Can I just have a…”

“Normal coffee? With milk? And two sugars? That’s no problem. I can get that for you. Don’t worry; I didn’t know anything about coffee for a long time.” I laughed nervously.

“Haha, was I that obvious? I’ve always been a bit nervous about coming to a place like this, but I figured new start, new experiences.” She said, giggling.

“You’re back in town.” I said.

“Yes, actually. Sorry, do I know you?”

“No, I don’t think so, Miss…” I lied..

“Well it’s been a while since we lived in this town, but we’re back now, with a fresh start for us and our little one.”

“Oh that’s nice. Can I get you anything else? How about a hot chocolate for your little…” I said through my teeth, giving the best fake smile I could.

“Would you like that, babygirl? A nice hot chocolate?” She said down to Danielle, who was sitting in the stroller with her face covered still.

I looked down at the stroller.

“Umm… pwease…” Danielle said in an adorably babyish voice.

‘Oh god… don’t cry Elise… don’t cry…’ I repeated to myself in my head, trying to bottle all my feelings up.

“Oh baby, you need to look at this nice lady and give her your order, the cover is blocking you. One second Miss...”

The Amazon woman reached down and pulled the hood back, retracting it to reveal Danielle sat in the stroller, sucking on a dummy. Her hair was in pigtails, her blue eyes were looking up at me… Just like last time.

My heart stopped.

“Elise?” she called out, her eyes widening and her smile forming around the dummy in her mouth.

I looked down in fear at the friend I hadn’t seen for two years and I was... speechless.

New loop time! ?

See, this is why I say this is one of my darkest stories... but at the same time not.

Because very bad things can happen to poor Ellie... but it's all going to restart with the next loop anyway. Like... it can get a bit bad sometimes, like the previous loop, but I promise people... if you liked my other stories, you'll probably like this. I don't go cruel like other DD stories. Just a bit meaner than usual.

Problem is... will this continue happening... or will she get stuck in one of the bad loops? Will just have to wait and see I guess :3

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters of Regression Echo are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Regression Echo.

• Like 8

I find the idea with the time loop simply brilliant.

Sorry that I have the last chapter less commented I had to process everything first.

But yes the idea is brilliant.

Theoretically, you can think up infinitely small nastiness.

You can be as nasty and mean as you want.

Maybe even theoretically let them be longer adopters because the loop only restarts when there are regressions.

Oh that is so beautifully mean.

I love it.

That probably doesn't surprise you that I love it.

15 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I find the idea with the time loop simply brilliant.

Sorry that I have the last chapter less commented I had to process everything first.

But yes the idea is brilliant.

Theoretically, you can think up infinitely small nastiness.

You can be as nasty and mean as you want.

Maybe even theoretically let them be longer adopters because the loop only restarts when there are regressions.

Oh that is so beautifully mean.

I love it.

That probably doesn't surprise you that I love it.

I love time loops. Whenever there's a time loop in a show or a movie or whatever... I have to watch it. They're always my favourite episodes.

But yeah, I can be mean if I want to. Because hopefully it won't stick, and it'll just loop, reverting anything that has happened to our poor little. It's why it's not too bad for people with bad anxiety like me, who get it really bad when reading other DD stories. Because this way it'll just loop and she's safe again.

Whew! Finally caught up. I love the LiL references that would only be noticed by your “regulars” yet not detract from the story if someone hadn’t read that series. Part of me secretly hopes LIBRA will swoop in and save the day…nah, I guess not. There’s a little purple devil sitting on your shoulder full time for this story, so that’s not going to happen.

Poor Elise. Even though she’s figured out the trigger for a new loop, she still has to endure the process leading up to it…and each time it seems to ratchet up a notch. My heart can’t take it. ?

That said, it’s a great story so far and you’ve sucked me into another series. Bring it.

On 10/3/2022 at 7:16 PM, diaperboymi said:

Love this story???? So many possibilities ????????

I'm glad you're enjoying it! ?

On 10/4/2022 at 6:11 AM, dirtydingus84 said:

there has to be clues as to what is really going on something about Danielle 

Ooooh good idea!

13 hours ago, FloridaKid said:

Whew! Finally caught up. I love the LiL references that would only be noticed by your “regulars” yet not detract from the story if someone hadn’t read that series. Part of me secretly hopes LIBRA will swoop in and save the day…nah, I guess not. There’s a little purple devil sitting on your shoulder full time for this story, so that’s not going to happen.

Poor Elise. Even though she’s figured out the trigger for a new loop, she still has to endure the process leading up to it…and each time it seems to ratchet up a notch. My heart can’t take it. ?

That said, it’s a great story so far and you’ve sucked me into another series. Bring it.

?

12 hours ago, FloridaKid said:

GUMDROP!!!

(Heck, it’s worth a shot!)

That's someone else's safeword... ?

• Like 1

Chapter 14: Deviation

I couldn’t say a word as I looked down at the friend I thought I had lost two years ago...

She was dressed in the most ridiculously-looking baby dress and frilly socks, and you could see just how thickly padded she was underneath as the stroller straps lifted the dress up, revealing the nappy she was wearing.

Matching pink dummy in her mouth and her black hair in pigtails... there was no doubt... this was her. This was Danielle.

“Elise?” She asked again, taking the dummy out of her mouth.

“Wait... this is Elise?” The mother looked down at Danny as she nodded.

“Hi Danny…” I managed to finally speak up.

“ELLIE!” Danielle said, clapping her hands excitedly. “Oh my god I can’t bewieve it’s you!” She said, bouncing up and down in her stroller. Her nappy crinkled audibly as she bounced.

“I… it’s… umm… good to see you?” 

I lied. It was terrifying.

“Oh don’t worry, Mummy won’t adopt you! And I’m not fully wegressed!” She said, taking her dummy out to talk.

“I… but… umm… what about all… this…” I said, pointing to her outfit.

“Nah, Mummy is the bestest! You can trust her!” She replied.

“Baby, we can’t stay long, we’ve got that important appointment, why don’t you invite your little friend over for dinner later tonight? You two can catch up then.” The Mother looked at me, smiling.

I felt a pit in my chest open up as I stared into her eyes, and awkwardly smiled back at her.

“She can come to dinner later? Yeah! Dat’s a good idea!” Danny clapped her hands again, her little mittens muffling the sound.

“I… I can’t, sorry…” I interrupted.

“Oh, well how about another time? I know, I’ll give you my number and we can arrange a playdate! Sorry, I meant dinner date! I’m not used to Danny meeting independent littles. Anyway, here's my card.” said Danny’s ‘Mummy’.

She pulled out a card from her bag and handed it to me. Nodding awkwardly, I took the card and placed it in my back pocket before turning around to grab the drinks Julie was currently making for the Mother and Danny. With a big smile on her face, Julie walked over to the counter and handed the drinks over, wishing them both a good day.

“Wemember! Call Mummy!” Danny said, waving goodbye to me as her Mummy pushed her out of the store, their drinks in her free hand.

I stood there, visibly shaking, as I struggled to contain my emotions.

This was the third time I had seen her, but it still left me feeling more messed up than the first time I saw her.

“What was all that about? Why do you look like you’ve seen a ghost?” Julie asked.

“I… that… that was Danny.”

“Danny?”

“Danielle.” I clarified.

“OH! You mean…” She put her hands to her mouth in shock.

“Yeah… best friend who went missing, Danielle. The one I told you about.”

“I’m sorry hun. Looks like she was adopted after all…”

“Yeah. Seeing her like that…” Shivers ran through my body. “Anyway, where did you come from? I didn’t see you return.”

“I came out to see how the thing with that customer who has a crush on you was going… only to find you white as a sheet and struggling to complete the lady’s order.”

“I… I didn’t know what to say.”

“What was that thing she handed you?” Julie asked, pointing to my back pocket.

“I… oh… it’s her phone number. They invited me to dinner later today.”

Hailey dashed over from her coffee, leaving it on the table she was just sitting at, and stood by the counter.

“Are you going to go? Don’t you think it’ll be a trap?” She asked.

“Maybe. I’m not sure. But that can wait for another day. For now… are you still on for later?” I asked Hailey.

“Of course. You can come crash at my place, try and get out of this… whatever it is that’s bothering you. Anyway, I better go, got that meeting. I’ll give you a call when I’m out and I’ll come pick you up!”

“Thanks Hailey. See you later.”

And with that, Hailey headed off, leaving Julie and I alone once again.

“What was all that about?” Julie asked, breaking the awkward silence.

“I… I needed a place to crash. Somewhere safe. Away from… people.”

“Isn’t it safe at your apartment?”

“Usually… but I have no food in and I’d have to go out and then I’d get… Look, I just need to get through today.” I left it purposefully vague, I wasn’t sure she’d understand. Hailey didn’t, and Julie wasn’t much better when it came to my nerdy interests.

“Fair enough. When are you going? After work?”

“Shit… umm… wait… I wonder…”

‘If I stay at work, there’s a good chance David will adopt me. Wait… he only gave me my third strike because I didn’t do the order forms!’

“Julie, cover for me again?” I asked her, excitedly. 

I had an idea.

“Again? Why now?” She replied.

“I need to do those order forms A.S.A.P. Otherwise David will give me my third strike, and then he’ll adopt me.”

“Fine…. go get them done. Then get back here!”

‘Can’t risk any mistakes. Need to see if I can get through this day without being regressed. So I won’t give anyone any excuse to adopt and regress me. You got this El…’ I thought to myself as I headed off into the storage room to fill out the forms.

Fifteen minutes later, I came back out, handing the forms to David on the way back to the store floor.

“All done?” Julie asked.

“Yeah.” I replied. “All done. No reason for a third strike. At least not today. I’m going to master this day and make it through to tomorrow!” I smiled.

“You say the weirdest things sometimes…” Julie laughed.

I shrugged it off and got back to work.

Thirty minutes later, David walked out as Julie was serving customers and I was cleaning the tables.

“Ellie… one minute of your time please?” He asked, with a serious look on his face.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“Just come with me, please?”

“Oh… okay…” I said, walking over to the counter again, throwing the cloth into the sink and following David into his office.

“Take a seat, please…”

‘This doesn’t sound good… but why? What did I do wrong? I did everything he asked for, there’s no way I’ve earned another strike!’ I thought as I climbed up onto the Amazon-sized seat across the table from where David sat down.

“What’s this about?” I asked nervously.

“Your performance… has been lacking.” He replied.

“But I’ve done everything you’ve asked of me…”

“You did. You gave me the forms on time…”

“Why do I feel there’s a giant ‘but’ coming…?”

“But…”

‘There it is…’

“...You made a mistake. A very large one. These forms, if I sent them out, would be bad for not only the company… but also for you…” He continued.

“Oh… I’m sorry! If I can have them back, I’ll fix them!”

“I’m afraid you’re out of time, Ellie…” He said, shaking his head.

“But I should have hours left…”

“No, sorry, I didn’t get around to reading them until it was past the deadline…”

‘But the deadline shouldn’t be due until later… what the hell is going on…?’

“But I should have had more time…” I argued.

“You didn’t. And so you failed to submit these forms in time. Which means…”

This was it.

End of the line.

He was going to adopt me.

‘NO. Not again! Fuck this!’

“I quit.” I blurted out, my heart still racing.

“Wait… sorry?” He suddenly sounded shocked by my sudden statement.

“I said I quit. Thank you for the opportunity to work here. But I quit. I’m giving no notice, I apologise, but that’s it. I’m done.” I replied.

“But… you can’t do that…”

“Because what? You were going to give me a third strike?”

“Well… yeah…”

“Yeah well I quit. So you can’t give me my third strike.”

“But… But… What about rent? What will you do for money?” He asked, trying to convince me not to quit.

“I don’t care. I simply don’t care. If I can somehow manage to get out of this fucking day, I’ll worry about that tomorrow. If I ever see it.”

“Huh?”

“So here’s your stupid little name badge, and your stupid little apron…” I said taking them off my body and throwing them onto the desk in front of me.

“But I…”

“Was going to adopt me before I could get to an adoption centre? I know. I know all about your little plans with your girlfriend to adopt me. I know all about the fact that you want me to be your little ‘Princess’...”

“H… How?” David looked both shocked and scared that I somehow knew all about his little plan.

“Because it’s obvious. Now, you can pay me what I’m owed for the hours I’ve worked up until now by paying it directly into my account. For now, goodbye.”

I climbed off the chair, trying to appear as strong and dignified as I could, and headed for the door. Just as I opened it (with some difficulty might I add, this place wasn’t built for someone my size), David slammed it shut.

“I don’t think so. You were supposed to…”

“David.” I said loudly, making sure people outside could hear me. “I quit. You can’t give me a strike. You can’t adopt me.”

“Who says I can’t?”

My heart was racing already from the adrenaline pumping through my body after managing to quit this shitty job, but now it got worse as David’s face got scarier and he held the door closed with his hand.

“I…”

David loomed over me, his sweaty arms getting closer and closer… ready to grab me.

‘No… please… I did everything I could! I was going to get through this day! I was going to escape this loop!’ I backed up into the corner, David slowly walking towards me with his arms outstretched, ready to grab me if I tried to make a run for it.

Suddenly the door burst open, taking both me and David by surprise. He turned around to see what had impacted the door so hard it caused the frame to splinter.

“Get your fucking hands off her you creep!” Hailey screamed from the doorway.

‘H… Hailey? But…’

Being the taller Amazon, she dashed over and grabbed David by the collar of his shirt, pushing him back into the wall next to me and pinning him against it.

“Don’t fucking lay a finger on my friend. She’s not yours to adopt…” Hailey growled at him.

“Hailey…?” I stuttered.

“Work meeting finished early. I came back as quickly as I could. Julie heard your conversation, then we heard shouting…” She replied.

“You saved me…”

“You’re my friend. I told you I’d protect you…” She smiled at me, then turned her gaze to David, who looked ready to piss his pants at any moment. Hailey’s face quickly changed from her smiley persona from when she was looking at me. Now she was looking at David… and she was pissed.

“She… she earned her third strike…” He mumbled, trying to weasel his way out of this.

“NO I DIDN’T! I QUIT BEFORE YOU COULD GIVE IT!” I shouted up at him.

“So you thought you’d adopt her, even though you had no cause to do so?” Hailey yelled into his face.

“I mean… yeah… legally… I can…” He responded.

Legally? You want to talk about what’s legal and what isn’t? What about slipping laxatives in little’s drinks?” 

There was an awkward silence, followed by David’s audible gulp.

“Lots of Amazons do it to adopt littles… you know that…”

“Yes, but isn’t your company ‘dedicated to making their stores safer for littles’?” She retorted.

“Yeah… but you have no proof!” He whined, sweating profusely.

“I knew this would come in handy one day…”

With one hand still pinning David to the wall, Hailey pulled out her phone, swiped through the menus, then showed the screen up to David’s face. From what I could see… it was a video of… the coffee shop? And in it… oh god, she had proof David was spiking Little’s drinks!

“So if you don’t back off from my friend here… I’m sure your management would love to see what you’ve been doing. Even better… what if I posted this on social media… that’d make your company look really good, especially with everything that’s going on in the media regarding little’s rights…”

“F… fuck you…” Was all he was able to mutter back.

Sorry, what was that?” Hailey’s face got closer to his.

“FINE! TAKE HER!” He yelled.

She let go of his collar, and he quickly scampered off back to behind his desk, clearly scared out of his mind by my friend.

“Good. And stop spiking drinks. Otherwise…”

“I get it! Go! You’re barred from the store! Both of you! Fuck off you crazy bitches!”

I grinned at him as Hailey turned back around, looking down at me.

“You okay hun?” She asked.

“Thanks. For having my back.” I replied.

“I love you hun, you know that. I’ll always protect you. Right, seeing as we’re not welcome here… let’s go. You still want to go back to mine?”

“Please…”

I didn’t know what I was going to do for money, or for work… maybe I could speak to my landlord or something? Either way… I couldn’t work here anymore. David had clearly rigged it so I was going to fail today no matter what. I swear I did the paperwork correctly, he must have lied. Whether or not I did the paperwork correctly or at all or anything… he was going to find an excuse or even lie about it all just to have a reason to adopt me. I no longer felt safe here, so even if I did manage to get out of this loop today… I certainly didn’t want to work here again.

“Come on then hun, let’s go.” She said, holding out her hand.

I grabbed it and she led me out of the office.

As one final act of resistance, I stuck my tongue out at David. And damn, it felt satisfying to do that.

?

• Like 7