LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best way to pack diapers during a move ?

Prepackage them in good, sturdy moving boxes and tape them up well.  Ohhh, and don't write Nursery on the side of the box

• Haha 2

I was completely paranoid about this, so when we moved, I put all my diapers in my truck under the tonneau cover and left them there while the movers moved all the big stuff, then, once they'd vacated the premises, I reassembled my basement shelves and then moved all my diapers downstairs. My main concern was my in-laws or friends who were helping us wondering what the hell was in all those boxes and totes, and looking inside to try to figure out where to put them. 

On a side-note, I trapped myself in a diaper for the day, because my wife was using my car (her SUV was being used by my in-laws), I had my truck, which doesn't have my diaper bag in it, and I thought I'd have access to my diaper drawer until later in the day, but the movers cling-wrapped my dresser and loaded it onto the truck first, rather than last, so it was gone from like 8 AM until 8 PM. I had boxes and totes of diaper in the bed of the truck but I had mattresses strapped on top of the tonneau cover that I didn't want to unload until the bed frames were in place, and also, they prevented people from looking in the truck bed to see if anything needed carried in or whatever. I forget what diaper I was wearing but it was a decent one, probably a Megamax or something from Rearz. I remember when my wife finally pulled up in my car at some point around the dinner hour and said she was going to pick up food, and I said "WAIT! Give me my diaper bag!" 

• Like 5