LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I am not taking any hints today

It was late morning and I had decided it was time for a change out of my bulky cloth night diapers. I put all my diapers in the washer and set them to a rinse and spin cycle. The next stop was the bathroom to wash my plastic pants in the sink and hang to dry on the shower head. Next stop was the bedroom to clean myself thoroughly with wipes and lay out a fresh Confidry 24/7. I had just got my diaper sprinkled with baby powder and got my diaper area well coated with lotion when my partner showed up with a child's potty chair. I asked her if she was trying to give me a hint lol and I told her it was wasted because I'm in diapers. Turns out she wanted to use the potty chair as a planter. I'm glad she could find something useful to do with it.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
On 6/17/2022 at 10:05 PM, GabeG23 said:

Thanks for your help.

28 minutes ago, drynot said:

Fortunately it looks like Aloe Vera in there.  Soooooothing.......

It is aloe vera! We have plenty of cacti in the house and outside. My partner just decided on the aloe vera but a cactus would have been funnier.

Hugs,

Freta

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2022 at 9:55 AM, fillemup said:

That would be very uncomfortable if it was cactus in there.

I'll see your cactus, and raise you a Venus fly trap!

• 1 month later...
On 6/28/2022 at 2:56 PM, DailyDi said:

It's all well and good until she wants you to "water the plants." It's a trap!

Toooo funny ?!

?‍♂️

Oddly enough the potty chair planter is a lot more common  than you might expect.Though you see less of them now days, as thoes plastic potty chairs are ugly as sin. But a lot of times they would do that with the wood ones, cause the chairs  themselves can last decades or more, so finding alternative uses for it, tell you need it for its original use is kinda a good thing/idea.