LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Down a diaper size!

I felt like I had to share. I've been trying to drop weight/inches for a long time now, and I finally took the plunge to try medium peekabus, instead of large. THEY FIT!!!  I am stoked!!!  After everything I have been through, I am finally reaching some of my goals!

• Like 7

Congratulations buddy! It's great when you can see yourself achieve the goals that you set out for yourself. Especially when it comes to getting smaller in the diaper department, that's a plus in any situation.??????? Now if only you could get small enough to be an ACTUAL baby!???????????? LOL!????☺️?♥️???☺️

44 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Congratulations buddy! It's great when you can see yourself achieve the goals that you set out for yourself. Especially when it comes to getting smaller in the diaper department, that's a plus in any situation.??????? Now if only you could get small enough to be an ACTUAL baby!???????????? LOL!????☺️?♥️???☺️

That would be awesome, I agree!  It might be a little trippy though, lol.

• Like 1

That's a huge accomplishment, congrats! I've been headed in the other direction and it's probably time to make some changes. Covid closed the gyms and smashed my routine, so I've been moving from mostly wearing medium diapers, to mostly wearing large, with a couple of exceptions where the mediums are a bit on the larger side. I knew the writing was on the wall when I had to wear my medium Rearz Lil' Monsters as single-tab diapers or else I'd lose circulation in my legs...

• Like 1

Great!  Wish I could lose the weight!  By the way, if you are now wearing Mediums, please feel free to send me your stock of size Large diapers that are too big for you now!  I'll make good use of them!

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Great!  Wish I could lose the weight!  By the way, if you are now wearing Mediums, please feel free to send me your stock of size Large diapers that are too big for you now!  I'll make good use of them!

I'm SURE you will buddy!??????♥️?????♥️????

12 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Glad your not my size or I may have to fight you for them!  LOL!

Well actually I think I'm a size ahead of you, but I'm working on that. LOL!????☺️?♥️?? I've ALWAYS HATED the fact that I've struggled with weight my entire life. I feel like I NEVER got to wear the kid clothes that were appropriate for my age because of my weight. And that was an real bummer.????

20 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Glad your not my size or I may have to fight you for them!  LOL!

20 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Well actually I think I'm a size ahead of you, but I'm working on that. LOL!????☺️?♥️?? I've ALWAYS HATED the fact that I've struggled with weight my entire life. I feel like I NEVER got to wear the kid clothes that were appropriate for my age because of my weight. And that was an real bummer.????

Well, my size is Large.  Maybe if your size is large too we could split the haul between us!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Well, my size is Large.  Maybe if your size is large too we could split the haul between us!

No thanks, I wanna get SMALLER. I DON'T need to be an 800-lb BABY! LOL!???????☺️????♥️???

• 3 weeks later...