LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My publisher has started releasing their ABDL books in audio format. They are not read by a human but they are a very good computer reading. I had them send me one to listen to and it sounds pretty good.

I ask myself why Amazon doesn't offer this but I know why. It would cannibalize their Audible platform.

Have any of you done any audio books?

• Like 1

I have used a text to speech freeware on some files. I have also listened to some YouTube stories. The problem is that often words are mispronounced, or the wrong pronunciation is used. Live long I, instead of live short I. Die a purr instead of die purr. 

So it can take some work to rewrite a story more phonetically.

• Like 2

I've contemplated appending my "commission" ad on Elfy's thread to include a negotiable price on recording for audio books.  I'd have to see what people are paying for the computerized version, though. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Audio books would be fun, I could listen while working on the computer instead of always having the news on.

Have you bought any of the ones on Audible?

There's lots of "ABDL" ones

3 hours ago, BoTox said:

I ask myself why Amazon doesn't offer this but I know why. It would cannibalize their Audible platform.

Because it still isn't as good as an actual human reading it: always sounds a bit robotic.

I have the same problem with a text to singing plugin I use, although I used it recently on a baa baa black sheep parody I made for someone on another forum.

• Like 3
50 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Have you bought any of the ones on Audible?

There's lots of "ABDL" ones

Because it still isn't as good as an actual human reading it: always sounds a bit robotic.

I have the same problem with a text to singing plugin I use, although I used it recently on a baa baa black sheep parody I made for someone on another forum.

Would you mind giving Jeggy weggy an diapee change now?!??????????????♥️?☺️????

• Like 1