LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 112 - 5/10/24

Thank you all for the comments! I'm just getting back to the land of internet (sort of) tonight. It may be Friday before I post the next chapter just due to real life time consuming things and travel home. Thanks for being patient with me! ??

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Thank you all for the comments! I'm just getting back to the land of internet (sort of) tonight. It may be Friday before I post the next chapter just due to real life time consuming things and travel home. Thanks for being patient with me! ??

I'm happy that your back and hope you had a good time.  Take all the time you need we all love you and look forward to the next chapter.???

Chapter 10: Urgency

I COULDN’T HELP but blush as Laura began talking to me about things right after buckling me in the baby seat. “So, what did you do in high school?”

I shrugged but found my shoulder movement limited by the stupid straps. “I swam freshman and sophomore years, and even medaled at the state level sophomore year. I like band more, though, so I stuck with just music my last two years.”

“Any other sports?” Jason asked.

I noted that Beth and Grandma were both listening to my responses.

“No, I’m not really much of an athlete…?”

“Weren’t you like taller than everyone else around you, though?” Jason pushed.

I shrugged, “I was, but more gangly than a massive pile of muscles that would do football or something.”

“Didn’t you study Tae Kwon Do like your mom?” Grandma asked me.

I made eyes around the car. Cameron shook his head and laughed, “You don’t have to worry about saying things in here, Connor. You can guarantee the moment your grandmother sat down in the car, she scanned for anything bug-wise. The actual vehicle AI was written by her, so I have a feeling she also has a way to make Luxuria forget about anything?”

“Just a simple privacy mode, Justice Sylvester.” She smirked.

“So…?” Grandma asked.

“I thought Mom told you this?”

“Not everything. The portal communications are way riskier for being overheard.”

I nodded at that, “I get that.” I looked at her, “Yes, my siblings and I have been practicing Tae Kwon Do with our mom since before we were out of diapers.”

Laura snorted.

“Laura!” Cameron hissed.

“Sorry, it’s a normal pun Daddy,” Beth tried to help her sister out. “I heard it was used on you once upon a time?”

I watched the Justice turn red himself then too. His glare seemed deflected from some sort of invisible shield though as Laura looked unphased.

“So, are you good?” Jason asked.

“I’m good enough,” I told him with a smile.

“Further than your mom was when she came?”

“When she left,” I told Grandma.

She looked a bit surprised then, and I realized Mom hadn’t been sharing that information. “Your great-grandfather would have loved to meet you,” she told me.

“Mom’s said that too,” I told her.

Suddenly the holographic woman reappeared and said, “We have arrived at your destination. I’ll wait here for you.”

“Thanks!” Beth told her as she wasted no time in reaching over to help me out of the seat.

“I’m going to grab a spare couple of Pull-Ups to put in my bag,” Grandma announced to the whole world.

“I won’t need them, I hope…?”

“Never know,” Addison said, breaking her silence. “You just had that lunch with all of the other exchange students. I wouldn’t put it past someone to have messed with visiting students there.”

I groaned but knew that was true. Beth sat me down outside the large vehicle and asked, “Where to first?”

“You probably need everything clothing-wise at this point?” Grandma asked.

“Except underwear, apparently,” I said with a blush.

“Let’s just hit a few of the big stores, Beth. We shouldn’t need to hit every teen store that you and Laura love here. Most won’t even have clothes in Connor’s sizes.”

“Go to a couple of the Little shops?” Laura suggested.

“Maybe… I don’t think we’re looking for baby clothes though, Laura,” Cameron said to her. He looked at his watch. “This will have to be a bit of a speed trip, I’m afraid, if we’re going to catch dinner before we leave.”

“Let’s get to it then!” Addison said and reached down to hold her husband’s hand.

BETH WAS ACTUALLY genuinely amazed at how quick a trip to the mall could be made when her mom and Amanda put their minds to it. Even the super-shopper Laura looked outpaced as they made it from one store to another.

“You’ll have to wear your uniform most of the time,” Amanda had told Connor as they started. “Let’s just focus on several pairs of jeans, maybe some slacks, a few t-shirts, dress shirts, and that swimsuit you mentioned?”

Connor had clearly been prepared for the trip, but even so, Beth watched him shirk into the group more as they passed some Bigs who were even taller than her mom. At one point, he was looking at a pair of pants Amanda had handed to him, when a teenaged salesgirl asked, “Do you need help trying on those pants? I can help you!”

“No thank…” was all poor Connor got out before the girl was already popping the snaps of his uniform pants open.

“Excuse me, he doesn’t need help. And if he does, he’s got me, his grandmother, and my mom to help,” Beth found herself saying to the tall girl who towered over her. She had just about turned Connor’s pants into a skirt by pulling open the snaps but suddenly stopped when she realized the looks she was getting.

“Umm… Sorry about that, I’ll go help another customer!” The girl dashed away to the checkouts, and Connor was left blushing the cutest shade of red ever.

Unable to help herself, Beth found herself leaning over and redoing the snaps for him. Fortunately, the ones furthest up his crotch hadn’t yet been undone, so it avoided a bit of awkwardness. “Sorry about that,” she apologized to Connor.

“It’s okay,” he said with a sigh, “thanks for stepping in.”

“Happy to,” she smiled at him. ‘He really is cute… I wish he’d come through at his own height!’

A few minutes later, she held onto the pants for him while they got a key to a dressing room. They were told that Littles weren’t allowed in one on their own according to store policy, so Amanda went with him. ‘Dad probably should’ve been the one…?’ Beth couldn’t help thinking.

While they were at the checkout counter, the girl shriveled when her mom gave her a stern look. “Mom, you don’t have to terrorize everyone,” Laura said.

“Only people who deserve it?” Beth said. “And she deserved it.”

“What else do we still need?” her mom asked Amanda and Connor.

“Swimsuit?” Connor said.

“Excuse me, do you have any swimsuits in Little sizes available?” Beth asked the girl who was finishing bagging their purchases.

She shook her head, “It’s not quite time for them to be in-season for us. You might try Littlecise? They’re a few doors down?”

“Thanks,” Amanda told her.

Beth grimaced; she’d walked past those stores before. “You sure you want a swimsuit…?” She asked Connor. “If that’s the only store carrying them right now, it may not be worth the trip?”

“How bad?” Connor asked her.

“Probably a six or a seven out of ten?” she responded.

He shrugged, “I don’t want to get fat, and none of the exercise equipment in the dorm is sized for me. Mackenzie said she would take me with her to swim in the mornings if I got a suit?”

“I’ll walk beside him,” her mom said to her. “Amanda and I’ll go in with him. Why don’t the rest of you go do a quick fifteen minutes, and we’ll meet you outside the store?”

Beth saw the look on Connor’s face and felt terrible for him as he realized the group was about to be less protective. “I’ll go with you too,” she told them.

“You sure, sweetie?” her mom asked.

“Yeah, sis? They probably carry things in your size there…?” Laura looked at her in surprise.

She shot her sister a laser glare and said, “We’re just two college students. We’ll be fine.”

Laura shook her head and said, “Jason, let’s go down over there and see if they have any of those headset accessories Meggy told us about!”

Beth looked up and followed her mom and Amanda down the hallway with Connor beside her.

I COULDN’T HELP but be nervous based on the signals I’d been getting as we walked into Littlecise. It instantly became apparent why Beth had been worried about this store. Immediate inside were racks and racks of ballet leotards, dresses, and other dance apparel appropriate for a three-year-old’s first ballet recital!

The following section consisted of some sort of wrist and ankle cuffs that led your Little in guided aerobic exercise. Another area featured safe mats you could fall onto. It was adjacent to a section of balance beam type units and even some sort of VR headset attached to a baby bouncer.

Grandma and Addison moved quickly through the store until we were greeted. “Good afternoon! Oh my gosh, your baby boy is so cute!” She said, looking at me. “You must be such a good big sister too, huh?”

Beth looked like she wanted to die right then.

Thankfully Addison spoke up, “we’re looking for a swimsuit for Connor here. We were told you might have some in stock?”

“Oh, you have a wading pool somewhere for him?”

“Something like that,” Amanda said.

“Well, over here, we have the selection. Of course, there are about four girl choices for each boy choice. Boys’ clothes are so bland, aren’t they?” She looked at Beth as she said that.

Beth shrugged, “I guess.”

Internally I actually agreed with the woman completely. I had always thought it wasn’t fair how many more choices my sisters had.

“It looks like we have these five styles in small enough sizes. They’re based on the latest competition suits we say, but the important part is they’re basically a romper and will keep him from accidentally falling out of his suit, or worse yet, his diaper. About six months, I’m guessing?”

“That’s right,” Amanda said.

She looked and held out four options. One was a light blue with white horizontal stripes that looked pretty girly to me. Another featured cartoon sharks on them, one had flowers, and another had ‘Handsome’ on its butt. All of them were like a wetsuit almost with sleeveless shoulders that would cover all the way down to a pair of shorts. ‘I like that it covers me more…’ I thought. ‘Too bad these were banned from competition back home, I might have kept swimming longer…’

I did grimace about the patterns and decorations though, as Grandma asked, “Which ones do you want?”

“I guess the sharks and the blue ones?”

“How about the flowers?” Beth said, “I know a lot of guys who have that style?”

“I also even have a matching larger one-piece for your sister here, too, if you pick it!”

Before Beth or I could say ‘no,’ Addison said, “Sold, show me the other suit!” with a wink at Beth.

Poor Beth looked like she was about to die, but got let off the hook when they discovered her size was unfortunately out of stock. ‘I would kill my mom if she did that… but she would do something like that too!’

I paid for the swimsuits… or rather, Grandma paid for me, before we headed out to rejoin the others. “Find something?” Cameron asked us.

I nodded, “Not great, but they’ll work.”

“Almost found something for Beth to match, too,” Addison smirked.

“Really? Cute?” Cameron looked like he was enjoying picking on his daughter as well.

Beth looked at me, “Tell me your parents are just as crazy?”

I laughed, “My mom came here before me on an exchange program; what do you think?”

By that point, I had jeans, shirts, sweatshirts, pajamas, socks, shoes, and now swimsuits in my new size, so I figured we were about good. “Dinner now?” I asked.

They looked at the watch devices on their wrists, and Cameron said, “It’s early, but we have to get to the airport for our flight, and you’ll need to get you back to your dorm and unpack the rest of your stuff before bedtime.”

“Seems like we’ve got a plan then,” Grandma said. There was a bit of discussion on where everyone wanted to eat, finally settling on a casual place that Cameron and Addison apparently used to frequent. “I’ll call Fred and have him meet us there.”

The walkout to the car was almost successful, until I suddenly felt the urgent need to go pee, followed by some sudden cramping in my stomach! “Is there a bathroom on the way out?” I asked.

Beth looked at me, “How bad?”

“Bad…?”

“This way to the closest one,” she said as she reached down and grabbed my hand, and pulled me along. Grandma and Addison followed right behind us as I caught a glimpse of a bathroom sign.

The urgency inside my gut was growing fast! It was faster than it had been when I’d been the victim of food poisoning one time. My need to pee suddenly felt like I’d been holding things for an entire day!

Beth looked down at me as we reached the restroom and said, “Almost there!”

I watched her force the large door open and couldn’t help but note that even though I was only waist-high to her, the door made her look like a tiny kid pushing it open!

The grumbling in my gut grew stronger even as an open stall appeared! Finally, I managed to pull my pants and shirt out of the way, but before I could even fathom whose arms were trying to help, I lost the battle.

Epically lost the battle!

I felt a pile of muck begin to fill the back of my Pull-Up!

Its stickiness was just registering in my brain while the front was being soaked by my urine. There was literally no stopping it, and I just stood there helplessly as Grandma and Beth’s eyes watched me.

Whatever had affected my stomach was vicious because my intestines must have emptied everything they had right then. I looked down in horror as I realized the leg gatherers had given up in their battle to hold everything inside. Small gooey droplets began climbing down my legs like some sort of slugs.

I looked up helplessly as Beth said, “I’ll give you two some privacy…?”

My heart broke as I figured any normal relationship between us was probably ruined.

After several long moments, I heard a mom come in with her young daughter. “Go potty, sweetheart, then we’ll go play in the playpark for a bit!”

“Mommy, it’s stinky!”

“Now, sweetie, sometimes that happens in the potty room. You don’t smell so good sometimes yourself! Do you need me to help you on the potty?”

“Mommy! I’m five now! I’m a big girl! I don’t need help to potty!”

I heard a giggle, “Okay, but you know I’ll help you if you change your mind!”

I heard the adjacent stall door close, even as Amanda asked, “Done?”

I could feel my stomach clenching in some sort of painful after-effects. My abdominal muscles that had been forced to release my bowels felt like they’d been beaten up in a tournament where I lost every match or something. “I think so…? Why did that happen?”

“I’m guessing there was something at lunch; Beth was right to be worried. You’ll probably go back to find the rest of your friends also had some issues.”

“Not you?” I gasped, realizing now I had to get out of the mess I was in. I was concerned my pants would get ruined, so I tried kicking them off.

“I’ll get those,” she said. “I’m guessing they only put it in the desserts of Littles, or they may have only used a small dose that would get someone your size.”

“Can I complain?” I asked, annoyed at being poisoned.

“Not worth it,” she told me as she managed to free my shoes and feet from the pants. Thankfully, they were still clean. “I know you’re not going to like this, but why don’t we get you cleaned up on a changing table. It’s a bit easier on my old bones,” she told me.

I nodded, “Okay.”

She motioned for me to follow her out of the stall to where a couple countertop changing tables were situated. Grandma pulled something from her oversized purse to place down on the table. She was just about to lift me up under my arms onto the table when I heard, “She’s a stinky baby! She missed the potty!”

I winced, guessing my hair threw her right then.

“Now, sweetie, that little boy can’t help it any more than you could a couple years ago! It’s not nice to pick on Littles who can’t help themselves! Now apologize!”

I was being lifted up by Grandma as the girl came toward me and said, “I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to be mean.”

I winced as I was sat down on top of the counter and more poop squirted out of the leg holes. “Umm… apology accepted,” I had no idea what else to say.

“Well, we’ll let you get back to clean up there. From the back, I figured he was a girl. That’s some long hair for a boy!”

Grandma laughed, “family tradition.”

She looked at me with sympathy and pushed me onto my back. The girl and her mother washed their hands even as she began pulling at the Velcro sides of the Pull-Up. “This isn’t going to be pleasant,” she whispered.

“Sorry…”

“Unfortunately, you couldn’t help this at all. I’ll talk with your grandfather about getting you some things like we used to have for your mother to help. We’ll have something for you when you come home with us this weekend.”

I nodded as she lifted my legs effortlessly awayfrom the disgusting Pull-Up, just like one would a tiny baby. Baby wipes came out, and she brought one up to my butt. I winced at the intimate touch as she began first down the middle of my butt, then made her way to both cheeks with a second and third wipe. Finally, she used one hand to wrap everything in the destroyed Pull-Up and tossed it into an adjacent disposal chute.

Still holding my legs up, she wiped me with a few more wipes and then asked, “Do you want to wear a diaper to be safe? You may not be done with all of that?”

I felt my eyes open, “I thought the point of the Pull-Ups…?”

“Not when the deck is being stacked against you. I’d honestly say you probably should wear a diaper to dinner, and you’ll have to at bedtime regardless. Try your Pull-Ups again tomorrow?”

“What if I need to go?”

“They’ll hold anything you can throw at them?”

I didn’t know how things went so far off the rails so quickly, but I couldn’t think of a good response right then. Instead, I just stared at Grandma with my jaw open…

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
First off, thank you all for your comments while I was away! I was in a remote area (very pretty mountains) and just didn't have reliable (or private) internet during that trip. Back home now and should be good with the privacy thing for the foreseeable future! I'll be posting again next Friday - not sure on the timing as I'm on another trip - but thankfully in civilization with internet!

In the meantime please let me know what you think of this chapter with a 'Like' and commenting on it! I'll be back to my normal replies now! 

Once again thank you so much for reading!!!!

• Like 27
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 10 Posted 7/15/2022

Wow, poisoning the welcome lunch?  Upping your hand a bit early, Emerson…. I thought that ice cream was suspect.   Better stock up on Amazon protein bars and a lockbox, Connor!

I’m kind of curious what their next attempt would be if a Little student just stopped consuming campus food altogether or was smart enough to have a “medically required diet”.   Hypnosis in the beds?

Another great chapter, I think is was the same as the BBQ dinner when Stacy was there.  A welcome to Emerson surprise, I would imagine it was no the ice cream since both bigs and Beth had that but the chocolate sauce that they only gave the littles.  Feel bad for Liam since he does not have protection on hopefully he only gets a spanking since he should have been in the room when it hit.?  

1 hour ago, WehavePi314 said:

Wow, poisoning the welcome lunch?  Upping your hand a bit early, Emerson…

Might not be the university itself. A lot of staff working for them could be responsible, right down to those who delivered plates to the tables. (I never delve into whodunnit on this) ?

39 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I would imagine it was no the ice cream since both bigs and Beth had that but the chocolate sauce that they only gave the littles.

Yeah... Littles love their sweets more, huh? ?

7 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I saw that coming with the ice cream being different. Well done 

Thanks! ?

5 minutes ago, DiaperedPrince said:

*Takes notes* ?

Hey, no stealing my emojis! ?

?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Panther Cub said:

WOOO! Can't wait for the next chapter!

? Thanks for the comment. (And for posting your own story update!)

21 minutes ago, diaperboymi said:

AWESOME chapter.   Poor Cameron.  Only here for such a short time and they got him.   Bummer for him.   How the can get him something to protect him in the future.   Fantastic story ???????

Yep, they definitely did get Connor pretty quick out the gate. But at least he was in protection! Thanks for the comment! ?

• Like 1

An absolutely great chapter as always Connor learns more and more of the true madness that is DD.

Too bad that Amanda's father is probably really already dead but this was to be expected.

What interests me but what do you mean by not private Internet?

With me in Germany it is so that even if several people share the Internet no one sees what the other makes on his laptop on the Internet.

Is that not the case with you?

P.S. I say nothing about the timing of the publication.

8 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

An absolutely great chapter as always Connor learns more and more of the true madness that is DD.

Too bad that Amanda's father is probably really already dead but this was to be expected.

Lots of family details and information coming everyone's way next week. Thanks for the comment! ?

5 hours ago, BabyJilly_S said:

And welcome to Emerson :) so it begins.....

?

59 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

?

I know I'm repeating myself (who knows the other stories already) but I HATE this emote with burning passion when it comes from you Sofia it means it usually gets worse.

Emerson doesn't screw around. It wasn't even the first day and they hit them with something in the food!

Connor's lucky he has family support on this side or he'd be just as doomed as his other classmates.

I definitely think Amanda is making up for lost time as a Grandmother to a degree though.

17 hours ago, WehavePi314 said:

’m kind of curious what their next attempt would be if a Little student just stopped consuming campus food altogether or was smart enough to have a “medically required diet”.   Hypnosis in the beds?

Exactly what I was thinking. TBH if I was on op with this I would probably be eating nothing but sealed packaged foods or carrying a portable chemscanner... I wonder how these fuckers would react to me testing the food right at the table ??

4 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Exactly what I was thinking. TBH if I was on op with this I would probably be eating nothing but sealed packaged foods or carrying a portable chemscanner... I wonder how these fuckers would react to me testing the food right at the table ??

Given the caloric value of Amazon meals, one packaged Amazon meal bar a day from a safe location could easily be explained as intermittent fasting.  Bonus, if you eat it early enough in the day you’re guaranteed to go to bed with your system completely empty.

Bet they make the ‘nests’ eat together regularly in the dining halls to keep people from trying it, though.  Either that or acting suspicious is seen as insubordination.

5 hours ago, TerranV said:

Emerson doesn't screw around. It wasn't even the first day and they hit them with something in the food!

Connor's lucky he has family support on this side or he'd be just as doomed as his other classmates.

I definitely think Amanda is making up for lost time as a Grandmother to a degree though.

She is an esteemed professor.  Could the nest mothers do anything if she demanded to have her grandson over daily for meals?  Or somehow tried to have one of their allies with him as much as possible?

6 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I know I'm repeating myself (who knows the other stories already) but I HATE this emote with burning passion when it comes from you Sofia it means it usually gets worse.

?

6 hours ago, TerranV said:

Thanks for the comments! ?

6 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Probably tell you that you can't bring toys to the dinner table? ?

1 hour ago, WehavePi314 said:

Given the caloric value of Amazon meals, one packaged Amazon meal bar a day from a safe location could easily be explained as intermittent fasting. 

I'm guessing Nest Mothers would feel that it's their duty to make sure the Little chics in their nest get good nutrition. Actually saw someone use this very concept the other day. 

Connor might do well to ask one of his family in this dimension for an arranged adoption in name only- it worked out for his mother. Unless adoption now makes you unenrollable because they got wise to what Stacy did.

For the sake of the story the traps are fun, but I wonder what wise Littles do in- universe for education.  I wonder if this country considers online degrees to be less worthy?  Can’t be letting those Littles get an education without coming under their tender loving care (and kickbacks from the pricey private adoptions).  Can’t have the product…er, students… staying out of their grasp.

7 hours ago, WehavePi314 said:

Connor might do well to ask one of his family in this dimension for an arranged adoption in name only- it worked out for his mother. Unless adoption now makes you unenrollable because they got wise to what Stacy did.

For the sake of the story the traps are fun, but I wonder what wise Littles do in- universe for education.  I wonder if this country considers online degrees to be less worthy?  Can’t be letting those Littles get an education without coming under their tender loving care (and kickbacks from the pricey private adoptions).  Can’t have the product…er, students… staying out of their grasp.

I was mentioned in one of the other chapters.

Amanda had tried to get Connor to live with her as Stacy did, since he was her grandson, or at least with Megan and Meggy.

But the university resisted with ridiculous rules.

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 112 - 5/10/24