LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 111 - 5/3/24

1 minute ago, BabySofia said:

Maybe, I'm not writing from her perspective, so I haven't explored this much. I have a feeling Littles will want nothing to do with her, and the Bigs that were her friends will probably shun her.

Thats a shame. No solidarity in forced babyhood.

As for Connor getting some nanite help, I think it would be better to go without them. The nanite safety net for everything is getting kinda tired in my opinion.

57 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

You would be in so much trouble ALL the time Guilend!

You're probably right. From saying lewd things to getting caught doing lewd things or even getting caught spiking drinks or food of the other Amazon students lol

That was a great chapter, I like the way Beth played of her dad.  I think that Nevaen is going to have a hard time in the little dorm but I don't remember the nest mother, was she one with one of the other dimensions that came.  Kelly is running scared since she has no idea what Nevaeh is going to do or say about her and based on what the security officer said I asume they have a way of tracked who enter a room or building at what time by they code on their ID or band and watch.😏

24 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

little dorm but I don't remember the nest mother, was she one with one of the other dimensions that came.

Just because I know your penchant for details her nest mother is Kaylee. She's in the same dorm as Ava and Avery who came from Connor's dimension.

14 minutes ago, FloridaKid said:

The comments are almost as much fun to read as the story.

They definitely help me with motivation! 💜🙂

6 hours ago, TerranV said:

As for Connor getting some nanite help, I think it would be better to go without them. The nanite safety net for everything is getting kinda tired in my opinion.

I still have my option on the nanites with someone that had been treated with them and then giving birth passing them on to the baby like we do with antibodies.  They would be dormant but could be programmed.  

I have a feeling the RD was the one that let Nervaeh into the room, why she did it I don't know. But if they actually continued the investigation they'd find out and she'd have problems of her own. In the very least she'd lose her RD position and maybe a suspension. However they might say that just because she was part of the scheme and an active partisanship then there's a chance she'll be in a nest of her own by the end of the next day. Chances are that once they had Nervaeh they didn't look further. 

It kind of just hit me that they aren't allowed more than a couple minutes alone at any given time. So I likely would not have been able to avoid the movie. I think my best bet would have been some kind of visual filter contacts or goggles or failing that at least some polarized sunglasses. Definitely got some noise cancelling earbuds in.

Also I just realized... If those holographic projectors have force field structure and simulated mass.... Being able to simulate solid objects.... I could do some very interesting  things with them and a nanite canister potentially if I mounted them in say a sleeve glove...

18 hours ago, TerranV said:

Not necessarily.  For all we know, he could be on the losing end of a Nanites arms race.  His mother developed her work in relative isolation, even with internet contact with this dimension.  The bad guys on this side could very easily have developed something he doesn’t have a countermeasure to.

Also consider how quick and dirty most of Stacy’s initial nanite work was.    It wasn’t reviewed, it had no collaboration.  It was a teenager hacking the machines in her own body.  A teenager playing Dr. Jekyll, even a very smart teenager, will screw things up.  And Stacy when young was quite iffy on the concept of unintended consequences.

13 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I still have my option

13 hours ago, Guilend said:

I have a feeling 

1 hour ago, WehavePi314 said:

Not necessarily.  

Thanks for the comments. 🙂

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

It kind of just hit me that they aren't allowed more than a couple minutes alone at any given time.

Of course! You can't trust Little ones to be on their own too much! They might not be able to handle the big bad world on their own! 😉

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

8 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I really wish this was already on Amazon so I could just go buy it already and binge read it like I did with your other book lol

If and when I can get the whole thing finished and edited, if it's done before I'm done posting I will go ahead and post it up on Amazon to be purchased. It could happen before it all goes up depending on if I finish in the next couple months. My first goal is to get enough back postings to cover me through the fall when my schedule gets ridiculously busy. (I'm 15 chapters from covering through December at this point).

I think off the top of my head it's going to require 70-100 total chapters to finish the story, which may also mean the book needs split up too... <sigh> We'll see if my muse behaves, she had to be put in timeout yesterday!

Thanks for being patient though! 🙂

1 minute ago, BabySofia said:

We'll see if my muse behaves, she had to be put in timeout yesterday!

Timeout? 😥 But we all love your muse. She's adorable. The moment you have it up on Amazon I will be buying it lol. I still need to purchase a few of your others. I accidentally bought them using the wrong account last year, so now I need to buy it on my main account where all my books are lol

I had a feeling it would be around 100 chapters lol

I have another theory. The blackmail that Kelly has on Nevaeh might actually be a threat to a family member. Either one of her parents are a Betweener or maybe work for Kelly's parents and if Nevaeh has to do whatever Kelly told her too or something will happen to her parents. Or something else that could be really bad for her or her family. In any case I have a feeling if Kelly is blackmailing her she will tell Nevaeh to not use the toilet or something far worse could happen. Might even force her to take laxatives, though I have a feeling the other Amazon's will spike her food or drinks just to laugh at her when she messes her diaper or pull up. 

I'm very sure she was being blackmailed

2 hours ago, WehavePi314 said:

Not necessarily.  For all we know, he could be on the losing end of a Nanites arms race.  His mother developed her work in relative isolation, even with internet contact with this dimension.  The bad guys on this side could very easily have developed something he doesn’t have a countermeasure to.

Also consider how quick and dirty most of Stacy’s initial nanite work was.    It wasn’t reviewed, it had no collaboration.  It was a teenager hacking the machines in her own body.  A teenager playing Dr. Jekyll, even a very smart teenager, will screw things up.  And Stacy when young was quite iffy on the concept of unintended consequences.

It was also established with Cameron that there are potential long term effects with their overuse.

On 4/8/2023 at 11:34 AM, Guilend said:

Timeout? 😥 But we all love your muse. She's adorable.

She is adorable, but she's a troublemaker sometimes! All she wants to do sometimes is read!!! Getting her to tell stories instead of just reading sometimes is a challenge! She did better after being in timeout though! Been a good girl today finishing two chapters even! 

She says thank you for the compliment though! 😇

On 4/8/2023 at 11:59 AM, Guilend said:

I have another theory.

On 4/8/2023 at 12:54 PM, TerranV said:

It was also established with Cameron that there are potential long term effects with their overuse.

Thanks for the comments and the trying to guess on the future. I do enjoy seeing your thoughts! 🙂

34 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

She says thank you for the compliment though! 😇

She's very welcome. 

35 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Thanks for the comments and the trying to guess on the future. I do enjoy seeing your thoughts! 🙂

You've taken story writing to another level on this site with this story. Two main characters, two different families from two separate books, then you have the Kelly side story (for now its a side story, I have a feeling you'll somehow tie it into the main story plot at the very end lol) because it's from two separate books that had different bad guys and the fact it's the diaper dimension which could add to everything. There's more theories then I have brain power to think of them lol. 

There's so many possible moving pieces. 

3 minutes ago, Guilend said:

There's so many possible moving pieces. 

Thanks for getting that! You have no idea how many times I ask myself what I got myself into here! I don't want to share it until later in the story so as to avoid spoilers, but I've been working on making sure I have an accurate family tree of Stacy's extended family there and that alone is a crazy amount of characters and backstories! 

This afternoon I'm working on Chapter 46 and am 134k words into it... I'm genuinely curious how far this story ends up going on. I don't think it'll be as long as Exchanged... We'll see though! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

Thanks for getting that! You have no idea how many times I ask myself what I got myself into here! I don't want to share it until later in the story so as to avoid spoilers, but I've been working on making sure I have an accurate family tree of Stacy's extended family there and that alone is a crazy amount of characters and backstories! 

This afternoon I'm working on Chapter 46 and am 134k words into it... I'm genuinely curious how far this story ends up going on. I don't think it'll be as long as Exchanged... We'll see though! 

You're welcome and I appreciate the amount of time and effort you've put into all of your stories and how much your heart goes into each word. 

No matter what happens I think it will be an absolutely thrilling story full of comedy, drama and action. 

I hope no tragedies, because that never bodes well for important people.

I am especially curious if something will happen between Connor and Beth and if so if Connor will decide to stay there or Beth will go to our dimension because it would be safer for both of them.

I'm also curious about what other "adventures" the two of them will have.

Who is possibly after them or who is trying to trap them.

As I said, I hope for at least a visit from Connor to the kindergarten.

On 4/8/2023 at 1:54 PM, TerranV said:

I sincerely hope everyone is mature enough to know you shouldn’t dump microscopic mind control robots into the water supply(or whatever it is Stacy did to that city- she was understandably cagey about it because I’m pretty sure that counts as environmental terrorism to the authorities).  That’s just begging to lose control of your experiment.

Nanites in this particular literary playground are like cell phones in horror movies.  They’re useful for advancing the plot, but they need to break sometimes so conflict can happen.  

1 hour ago, WehavePi314 said:

I sincerely hope everyone is mature enough to know you shouldn’t dump microscopic mind control robots into the water supply(or whatever it is Stacy did to that city- she was understandably cagey about it because I’m pretty sure that counts as environmental terrorism to the authorities).  That’s just begging to lose control of your experiment.

Nanites in this particular literary playground are like cell phones in horror movies.  They’re useful for advancing the plot, but they need to break sometimes so conflict can happen.  

Thats kinda what I was getting at. Connor already has some key advantages. He is the grandchild of a respected professor at Emerson who can pull strings for him. He has family connections through his mother to a Supreme Court judge. He also came armed with foreknowledge of the dimension that his peers didn't have. 

Getting nanite immunity to hypnosis or Amazon breastmilk seems like overkill.

I absolutely understand why some would not approve of the idea of nanite protection for Connor.

But I also see the fun part.

The Amazons put something in his food or make him watch hypnotic films and absolutely nothing happens.

No, even when they try to trap him for laxatives, he's clean and dry and the Amazons might get in trouble for repeated false accusations or suspicion of drugging him.

In any case, I am curious to see what happens next.

Don't forget the name of the potty card on the cover.

The first time I read it, many here were sure that Connor would end up as a girl somewhere.

And when I think that Sofia wants to write 70-100 chapters here, it could all get interesting.

Maybe a temporary adoption like with Cameron back then?

Oh so many possibilities.

I'm just worried how Connor, probably the only survivor, will return to his dimension and probably get blamed by the other parents for coming back while their children have to stay in DD.

What do you tell the parents anyway: Sorry your kid broke the law in DD so now he's forever the drooling baby of an Amazon mommy.

5 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I absolutely understand why some would not approve of the idea of nanite protection for Connor.

But I also see the fun part.

The Amazons put something in his food or make him watch hypnotic films and absolutely nothing happens.

No, even when they try to trap him for laxatives, he's clean and dry and the Amazons might get in trouble for repeated false accusations or suspicion of drugging him.

In any case, I am curious to see what happens next.

Don't forget the name of the potty card on the cover.

The first time I read it, many here were sure that Connor would end up as a girl somewhere.

And when I think that Sofia wants to write 70-100 chapters here, it could all get interesting.

Maybe a temporary adoption like with Cameron back then?

Oh so many possibilities.

I'm just worried how Connor, probably the only survivor, will return to his dimension and probably get blamed by the other parents for coming back while their children have to stay in DD.

What do you tell the parents anyway: Sorry your kid broke the law in DD so now he's forever the drooling baby of an Amazon mommy.

Would probably happen anyway since his Mom had the injections!! Probably carried over to him when he was born??

8 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

hat do you tell the parents anyway: Sorry your kid broke the law in DD so now he's forever the drooling baby of an Amazon mommy.

This is something I've been wondering as well. I guarantee the French would absolutely be setting shit on fire the streets if their government was just leaving their citizens to a fate worse then death.... Ditto for most of Latin America, Ireland and Africa... The Nordics would probably go bunker mode and institute travel bans.

I agree with that statement, but I don't think it was from birth.  If you remember Stacy got the nanites she used form body fluids when se used tears in the bullets she made because they would be the cleanest.  I feel that when she breast feed Connor it would have they same effect.

• Like 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 111 - 5/3/24