LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 112 - 5/10/24

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up I'l be updating this again weekly beginning this Friday. I'm working on Chapter 32 right now, so I have a good amount of cushion ahead of where I'll be starting! Just bumping this in case anyone wants to re-read the tale before the new chapters drop! ?

Thanks to all of you who comment and support my writing with likes!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - New Chapters Beginning Friday!
19 hours ago, FloridaKid said:

You just made my day!!! Can’t wait to get back into the story! thankyouthankyouthankyou…❤️?

?

18 hours ago, CCApril said:

Great news!!

Thanks! ?

16 hours ago, Panther Cub said:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

?

9 hours ago, diaperboymi said:

Wonderful need??????

?

7 hours ago, TerranV said:

Its a good thing.

I certainly hope so! ?

5 hours ago, BabyJilly_S said:

That's great news, what a fabby excuse to read it all again from the beginning :) 

That's why I decided to give people a heads up. Thanks for the comments! ?

I'm excited to see this start up again, I think you should take your time with the post and keep them to once a week so you don't get rushed with it and the other things you have going on.  I think you will get more then enough likes and comments without offering early post, we all love you work.?

57 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I'm excited to see this start up again, I think you should take your time with the post and keep them to once a week so you don't get rushed with it and the other things you have going on.  I think you will get more then enough likes and comments without offering early post, we all love you work.?

Moving past once a week won't be anytime soon is my guess. Like I said, I'm at chapter 32. I can't see it taking less than 60 chapters to tell this story... and it may end up being more than that. At Chapter 32 I'm finally on the closing part of Act 1. I definitely would want to be done before switching that up just so I can keep the posts going.

Thanks for the comments and support Billy! 

• Like 1

Hi BabySofia, I was rereading the 3 books of Exchanged and am confused about how tall you have in mind for Megan.  In the first book you said Amanda was 11 feet and Fred 11.5 then in the 3rd book went back to the nine feet mark for Amanda.  I know you have 8 feet 6 inches set for the high between a mid and a big and in the 3rd book Grandpa Joe said that Megan was just over the line.  Now in this story it seems that Megan is only about 8 fett?

7 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Hi BabySofia, I was rereading the 3 books of Exchanged and am confused about how tall you have in mind for Megan.  In the first book you said Amanda was 11 feet and Fred 11.5 then in the 3rd book went back to the nine feet mark for Amanda.  I know you have 8 feet 6 inches set for the high between a mid and a big and in the 3rd book Grandpa Joe said that Megan was just over the line.  Now in this story it seems that Megan is only about 8 fett?

There's a quirk if your parents are Bigs in my stories here. All of my notes have her at 7'10" right now across Exchanged, In-Between, and my notes here. If I remember correctly she is considered a Big because of genetics (they like to consider themselves different species essentially). I don't know which versions you're reading currently Billy, as I have adjusted heights at various editions. If you're reading off the Amazon copies please let me know and I'll at some point go look for that correction. If you're on here please keep in mind that I have revised several times and I've put the most recent revisions only into Amazon. (That's not to say there couldn't be an error there, these works are massive) Megan is not a major character in this book, so I'm not going to get overly stressed about finding this error right now.

7 hours ago, Guilend said:

Just one more day. I can't wait. I'm so excited. 

?

13 hours ago, BabySofia said:

There's a quirk if your parents are Bigs in my stories here. All of my notes have her at 7'10" right now across Exchanged, In-Between, and my notes here. If I remember correctly she is considered a Big because of genetics (they like to consider themselves different species essentially). I don't know which versions you're reading currently Billy, as I have adjusted heights at various editions. If you're reading off the Amazon copies please let me know and I'll at some point go look for that correction. If you're on here please keep in mind that I have revised several times and I've put the most recent revisions only into Amazon. (That's not to say there couldn't be an error there, these works are massive) Megan is not a major character in this book, so I'm not going to get overly stressed about finding this error right now.

?

Thank you for getting back about that.  I have read the orginl on this site, the new version on wattpad and now am reading the one on amazon.

It's Friday evening where is the update?

How can you be so unreliable?

Do I have to go back to sleep first?

(Note for those who don't know me. I live in Germany and it's a running gag that Sofia always updates shortly after I go to bed or shortly before I get up from my point of view because of the time difference).

????

1 minute ago, Moon3ye said:

It's Friday evening where is the update?

(Note for those who don't know me. I live in Germany and it's a running gag that Sofia always updates shortly after I go to bed or shortly before I get up from my point of view because of the time difference).

????

She is definitely tardy. She needs a spanking. And triple diapers. 

• Haha 1

Chapter 15: Warnings

“AND THAT’S TIME!” Dr. Faulkner said. “If you would go ahead and pull your immersion glasses off and leave them on the table.”

I shook my head and said, “Those are cool!” to the girl beside me.

“Yes, they are! I’ve had some reality goggles at home, but nothing compares to those!”

“Never really been a fan of the ones we had back home,” I admitted. “Those might change my mind, though!”

“If you like those, you should check out the artificial lens option!” The TA for the class said to me as she collected my glasses.

“Contacts?” Liam asked.

“Basically! Everything the goggles can do, but you can just go on with life in an augmented reality setting.”

“They work?” I asked.

She turned towards me and pushed on her eye, revealing just a hint of the circle of different colored material. “Yep, I use them all the time! It beats carrying a tablet or a laptop around. Just carry a portable keyboard like you were using, and you can do everything you can with a screen. The bonus is that it has some limited neuro interface connections too.”

“That’s…” I started to say.

“Erin,” I heard Dr. Faulkner sound like she was scolding her TA. “They need to get going; you can’t geek out with them all day!”

“Sorry, Professor… I think they’re ready to go. You want me to lead them over to Sanders?”

“Well, just the Littles; the others should be able to find their own way…?”

I noted that our two taller group members were blushing and looking nervous. “Yeah, we’re good,” the Mid-sized boy said nervously. He and the other taller boy took no time in high-tailing it out of the hall, and we watched an elevator door close in front of us as we waited for another car.

I noticed that Liam was squirming a bit and realized it was probably due to the diaper drooping and attempting to take his pants with it. Erin looked at the same thing, “Oh, you poor thing, you need that diapee changed badly, huh?”

“I wouldn’t if I wasn’t stuck in this…?” He complained

Erin smiled, “If you’re stuck in one already, I’m guessing it was because you didn’t behave for your Nest Mother?”

He looked stoically at the floor, “She was being mean.”

I heard one of the two girls with us giggle at that. “It’s not funny,” Liam complained.

“The rest of you probably need a potty stop too?” She suggested with the doors still closed.

“Now that you mention it?” I replied.

“Do you have a spare with you… I didn’t get your name…?” She asked Liam.

“Liam… No…?”

“Well, let’s see if there’s a backup in the bathroom here…? You all can still use the big boy and girl potty…?” She asked the rest of us.

I nodded.

The taller of the two girls with us, who I knew was from another dimensional group, snorted. “I’m not about to wear one of those baby diapers!”

“You made it through yesterday without one…?” The shorter girl asked.

“It was close, but whatever they poisoned us with must have been dosed with you shorter kids in mind.”

“Umm… Okay,” Erin interrupted. “Let’s get you to the potty and see if I can find a change for Liam here.”

She led us down the hallway to a set of bathrooms with boys on one side and girls on the other. Most of us started going into the boy’s bathroom, with the two girls following Erin. Erin had to physically pull Liam with her, and I could hear him complaining that he shouldn’t be in the girl’s room even as the door shut.

I shook my head and pulled out my step stool to help me reach the urinal. One of the boys beside me said, “That’s really smart; where did you get that?” Even as he struggled to aim high enough, I could see he missed initially and caught part of his pants.

“I brought it from home,” I told him.

“What? Were you this short back home?” A third boy asked as he was struggling to reach his own urinal. He was a bit taller, so it was almost possible for him.

“No, but my mom was when she came through, so it seemed wise to be prepared?”

“Your mom came here?” Then, the first boy asked, “Like on a tour or something?”

“Initially, but she went to college here at Emerson.”

“Even knowing everything about this place, you still came here…?” the third boy asked. “By the way, I’m Jack.”

“Connor,” I told him, “Yeah… Their tech for film and using their holographic systems is so cool and way beyond what we have back home? I want to learn about it and take it home.”

The first boy pulled his pants up, and I hoped no one noticed the small amount of pee on his pants from aiming poorly. “I’m Nikolai,” he said, moving to the sink and doing a weird hop-up and down as I took the time to reach in my bag and grab a wipe to clean myself before pulling my Pull-Up back up. “Why are you wearing one of those diapers anyway?”

“It’s just a Pull-Up, and it’s way better than getting busted with pants around here that aren’t protected?” I responded and blushed.

“Yeah, but we’re adults, we’re not going to have accidents,” Jack said.

I straightened my shirt and tie out before dragging my stool to the sink. Jackson was trying to figure out how to get up there while Nikolai was hopping up and down and spilling water on his shirt. The accessible sink was lower, and with my step stool, I could just reach the sink and wash my hands without making a mess. I noticed Jack staring at me, “You want to use it before I put it away?”

“Thanks!” he said, “I’ll have to get one of these!”

BETH WAS SPENDING some time relaxing with a book when she heard a knock at the door. ‘I was just getting to a good spot!’ she thought as she sat up, slid off her tall bed, and went to the door.

She opened the door to find her RA there, “Hi Tracy, what’s up?”

“May I come in for a moment?”

“Umm… sure?” Beth said and moved into the room so she could let her in. She noticed that Tracy looked closely around the room and ran a hand down the back of Rings’ tail as she saw her nearly bending over to do so with her eleven-foot-tall height. “What’s up?”

She felt things grow more ominous as the door was closed. She had her phone in her pocket and activated an instant recording app her parents had insisted she installed years ago, “I’ve been asked to stop by and do a wellness check on you?”

“Huh? What?”

“A few people just want to ensure you are doing okay? We know you’re not a Little, but we know sometimes those of you who are a little shorter do still struggle? I understand you were out at the mall with a Little yesterday?”

Beth looked up at her, “Yeah? What of it? He’s a college student and, more importantly, a family friend? My dad wanted to make sure we met?”

“Well… let’s just say we know some of the people who were at the meal yesterday had some potty issues, and there were some concerns you might too?”

Beth looked up at her incredulously, breathed, and said, “No, I have not. Fortunately, I was not poisoned like all of the Littles were.”

“How can we…?”

A knock on the door came, “Just a…” Tracy tried to say, but Beth pushed by her and opened the door.

“Hi, Cassie!” She said with a smile.

“Hi Beth, I just wanted to make sure everything was okay? I thought RA’s weren’t supposed to be in our rooms with closed doors, Tracy?”

“Well, I just needed to make sure Beth was doing okay…” she started to say.

“I’m sure she is. You ready to go to lunch, Beth?” Cassie asked.

“Yep! Thanks for the check-up Traci,” she told her. She felt her stomach churn but knew she couldn’t leave things at that, “And just to make it absolutely crystal clear to you, given who my dad is, I wouldn’t go trying to generate some fake evidence of me having issues. Even if he doesn’t take care of it, my grandmother will tear you apart.”

She motioned for the much taller girl to leave the room and locked up behind her. A surreptitious press on the side of the new lamp her dad had assembled for her ensured a recording was now being made of the room while she was out.

‘Damn it! I hate when he is right about things like this!!!!’ She griped. ‘He’ll never let me hear the end of this!’

“What was that about?” Cassie hissed when they were out of the dorm.

“I think I’m getting ready to have someone targeting me…?” She told her quietly. “I think it is just because I went shopping yesterday with my family and Connor, that exchange student?”

“What?” Cassie said, “Why?”

“Good question!”

AS SOON AS I was led into the cafeteria, I noticed Mackenzie look at me and smile. I groaned as I went to get a tray of food and was intercepted by the perky woman. “How did your tests go?” She asked excitedly.

“Umm, I think they went…?” I started as suddenly she put her hand on the front of my pants, “well?”

“Well, I hope they did. It feels like you’re dry? Is this the same Pull-Up you put on this morning?” She asked me.

I groaned, “Yes, it is, actually.” I took a deep breath, “I’m hungry. Do you mind if I get some food?”

“Sure, I’ve got Liam at a table over there; come join us when you have your food,” she smiled. I followed her hand to a weird table with high chair-looking seats around it, with one normal-looking chair that was clearly Big-Sized. I saw other tables that looked less demeaning and was debating about my argument when I heard.

“Hi, Connor,” from my side.

I looked up and saw Beth, “Hi, Beth,” I said. I noticed she was looking a bit nervous.

“Umm, Miss Mackenzie, may I eat with my friend Beth instead?” I asked, hoping I wasn’t making a mistake.

“I don’t know, Connor…? I’m supposed to get you to your advisory appointment after lunch. I know that Liam will need some new pants before then too? His diapee leaked on the ones he’s wearing.”

I felt my insides turn at that, “You could go and come back?”

“Who’s his appointment with?” A giant girl towering above Beth asked, “Can we get him there?”

“Dean Northrup?” She told her.

“I know where her office is,” the taller girl said. “We’ll get him there?”

Mackenzie looked a little flummoxed and clearly couldn’t find a good reason why that wouldn’t work. “Okay, but if he doesn’t make it, I’ll ensure you all have consequences?”

“Sure,” Beth said. “Come on, Connor, let’s check out the slop that is Emerson’s finest dining hall food!”

As we were far enough away, I said, “Thanks!”

“Don’t thank us yet; I need to talk to you,” Beth said. “By the way, this is my friend Cassie,” she said.

“Hi,” I said, “I’m Connor.”

“So I’ve heard!” She said with a slight giggle.

‘What’s that about?’ I wondered.

I walked with them around a few stations and used some preplaced steps at the rails to reach in and use tongs to grab a burger, fries, and a piece of pizza. Because the food was all mixed together for Bigs and Littles, in this case, I felt like I was probably safe even more, as Cassie grabbed almost an identical meal. I skipped a drink since I had a water bottle from the store run in my bag. Beth led us to a corner of the dining hall with more mixed seating. There was a cool booth with one side taller for someone shorter like me and another with a regular-size seat for Bigs.

“Scoot in, Beth,” Cassie told her as she moved to the regular-size seats. “Here, let me put that on the table for you, Connor,” she told me, taking the plate. I used a set of steps to climb onto the taller bench and found myself sitting pretty evenly across from Beth. In contrast, Cassie’s taller frame definitely loomed over us both.

I looked over at Liam, who looked surprised, and a couple other Littles I recognized from testing earlier. All of them were with their nest mothers. I was sure they were wondering, ‘how was I so lucky?’

“Thanks for the save there,” I told Beth.

“Well, I’m not sure how much of a save it was,” Cassie said. “Beth needed to talk to you, so it was kind of convenient.”

“About what?”

Beth looked around and verified no other people were near our table. “I’m not sure what’s going on, but my RA came to see me because of you?”

“Huh?” I asked as I put a fry in my mouth, “Why would she care?”

“I don’t know, but she was pretty threatening, Connor. Did you do anything to upset anyone yesterday?”

“I came here?” I smirked. “Not that I can think of?”

“Well, you need to be really careful, Connor. I’m not sure if she has her eyes set on adopting you, or if someone else does, or…?”

“Beth!” Cassie hissed in a way that made me realize something was going on. “So, Connor, you really decided to come study…?” She was saying louder when another shadow arrived at the table.

“Oh, hi, Kelly,” Cassie said. “What can we do for you?”

“I don’t know, Cassie; seems like maybe you’re cossetting a Little and a Tweener to be your new girls?”

Cassie laughed, but the look in her eyes said it was forced, “Kelly, unlike you, I can actually have babies when I want them! These are what you call friends!” She giggled, “I know you don’t have any, so it’s okay that you don’t understand that.”

“You watch it Bitch,” Kelly said.

“Or what?” I asked. I hated bullies with a passion!

She glared at me, “Who the hell are you looking at, baby boy? Or is it baby girl?”

I shrugged, “An entitled prima donna?” I looked at Cassie and Beth, “How close am I?” I turned back to her, “Sorry, I must say first impressions of you aren’t very positive. Now, why don’t you go have your hissy fit somewhere else so we mature grown-ups can enjoy our lunch?”

She was about to say something else when one of the nest mothers came over, Lucy, and asked, “Is everything okay over here? Miss Mackenzie asked me to ensure you were okay while she ran Liam to change his pants?”

“Yes, Miss Lucy,” I told her.

“Kelly, I have a feeling you’re not wanted here?” Lucy told her.

“Fine!”

Lucy shook her head, “Sometimes I wonder if we need to enroll a few more people in our dorm. Have a good lunch,” she told us.

“Connor, that was awesome!” I heard Cassie say simultaneously as Beth hissed, “Connor, that was stupid!”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you for reading! Please press the ‘Like’ Button if you’ve enjoyed it! Comments are always super appreciated as well!

My apologies for the extra long hiatus this work has been on! When I took on preparing my other works for publishing on Kindle it quickly took way more time than I expected to do so, and I was suddenly at the time of year I couldn't write. Emerald publishing also slowed me down. Now the great news is I have had an amazingly productive month here! I've managed to write about 50k words this month, and am currently a third of the way into writing Chapter 33! That means I should have a nice cushion that will hopefully lessen any gap that could happen after this next summer. (I'm guessing at this rate we have at least another 100k, maybe more of story to be written...)

So, beginning today LCW will have a new posting every Friday for the foreseeable future! Your support through likes and comments means a lot to me, and truly helps keep me typing at the computer screen!

If you’ve enjoyed this or any of my other works, consider supporting me by purchasing a copy on Amazon Kindle! (Sales can help me find more time in all honesty!)

So anyway, long winded end here, thank you for reading and joining me on this journey!

4 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Sorry! I had hoped to run from work much faster today, but got held up about 20 minutes longer with a project. I'm guessing you'll have to read when you wake up... Sorry ? Sooner or later it'll work out better! ?

4 hours ago, Guilend said:

She is definitely tardy. She needs a spanking. And triple diapers. 

Hey now! No spankings! I'm a good girl, it's up and posted! Not even dinner time for me yet! ?

Looking forward to hearing what you all think once you read this and the future chapters!

• Like 20
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 15 - 3/24/2023 - NEW CHAPTER

Definitely worth the wait. I am curious to who might be targeting her. Is it just her or is it really because of him? Could it be some of her mother's old enemies or their children? Part of me thinks it's an old enemy, but those people would be really old or dead by now. I imagine they would've been getting old at the time his mother was there. Another theory is it's someone or group that knows what her mother did or at the very least knew that she made it back to her dimension so they don't want her son to do the same achieve any kind of legacy that his mother has. 

Its been 3,000 years... or at least feels like it.

Welp Liam's days are numbered. 

As for Beth, I'm guessing Stacy's old enemies are looking to get at Connor and either want to scare her away from him to leave him isolated or are willing to take her down with him.

And yeah, Connor should be careful about throwing too much weight around. Amazons love to take what they perceive to be uppity Littles down a peg as is.

Glad to see that this is back!

1 hour ago, Panther Cub said:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Oh wow! Thankfully Beth has some precautions set in place! You'd think folks would just move on after what Connor's mom put them through last time!

It's been about 30 years, more than enough time for them to forget old lessons! ?

29 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Definitely worth the wait. I am curious to who might be targeting her....

Glad you feel it was worth the wait, I hated being at a standstill! We'll see what happens down the road!?

10 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Its been 3,000 years... or at least feels like it.

Glad to see that this is back!

Definitely feels like it! Glad to be back up and going! Thanks for reading and being patient with me! ?

Great chapter, I think that Stacy was right about ventura still being around.  Some said about old enemies but that does not to mean they are old all the gangs always had younger members coming up.  I like what Cameron got for Beth to protect her room, hopefully it has can sence movement and start taking pictures,  I wonder if the cane that Fred carries is not kind of weapon.  Connor needs to be careful with dealing with the bigs, even if he can protect himself fighting with them would not be wise.  Knowing how far is is with his skill set he cold probably hurt them without them knowing what happened.? 

So where do I start.

Connor definitely stands out, that's for sure.

We all know how it ends for Littles who stand out, let's see if his family and joy can save him from his fate.

Beth also stands out of course how could she not.

She is a Mid and then her parents.

Just remember that many Amazons are idiots and probably forget their instinct for self-preservation in their baby fever, otherwise both would be taboo because of their background.

Now to another point: Are you kidding me?

Five minutes after I went to sleep.

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 112 - 5/10/24