LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

Well Noah's done for. Who had him in the betting pool?

After the comment on Connor's eyes I'm mostly convince Beth is gonna wind up his mommy. They are even taking a filmmaking class together. It would be an interesting switch up from Cam and Addy. Instead of a Mid and Amazon its a Little and a Mid.

Edited by TerranV
1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

I am curious how it will go on.

Thanks for the comment! ?

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

Very interesting. Can’t wait to see how the day finishes off. And the weekend. 

Thanks Guilend! ?

31 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Well Noah's done for. Who had him in the betting pool?

Yeah... Oddly enough in my initial sketches he wasn't the initial goner. His character just sprang to life though differently than I planned. Not a very wise person...

Great chapter, so Ames has gotten better for littles to live in.  It looks like Emerson ven has more littles that make it though too.  I like the idea of Beth and Connor getting together but wondered if Emerson still had the rule that littles can't date or have that kind of friend.  I do not agree with Beth on the feeling that she was a failure the first time, she just had the cards stacked against her from the start when she went there, with help Idon't think Stacy would have made it either.  Many think that Connor becomesa girl but I don't, I have a feeling with his Mom's help he will beatall the games they play.  Even if something happens to him I remember he is a 3rd degree dan and would probably have no trouble  breaking a knee or ankle with a kick if someone tries something.  We still don't know what toys he has hidden with him yet.?

I am also waiting to see what happens to Noah if he gets all his demerits.  Will he be adopted or sent home and if adopted how will hiis college back home explain to his parents he is not coming home forever.? 

59 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I am also waiting to see what happens to Noah if he gets all his demerits.  Will he be adopted or sent home and if adopted how will hiis college back home explain to his parents he is not coming home forever.? 

Thats a good question. I always got the impression that the government kept alot it quiet but that would only work for so long. People would get understandably pissed with so many of their loved ones going missing. Its also an incredibly weak look for one dimension's governments to just roll over for another.

4 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Great chapter, so Ames has gotten better for littles to live in.  It looks like Emerson ven has more littles that make it though too.  I like..

3 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

You'll just have to wait and see in future chapters.

2 hours ago, TerranV said:

Thats a good question. I always got the impression that the government kept alot it quiet but that would only work for so long. People would get understandably pissed with so many of their loved ones going missing. Its also an incredibly weak look for one dimension's governments to just roll over for another.

Well, keep in mind there is probably more to the secret end of the diplomacy than we know. Personally I'm fond of the likely reason that in exchange for cool toys, our government lets a few people go missing without worrying about it. They probably even help perform cover up operations on our side if I had to guess.

8 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Yeah... Oddly enough in my initial sketches he wasn't the initial goner. His character just sprang to life though differently than I planned. Not a very wise person...

To be fair, though, I can understand the portion sizes of the Amazons when you're full as a Little.

I have, for example, a tube stomach, which means I am missing 80% of my stomach.

So I can understand if all portion sizes in restaurants are too big.

3 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Well, keep in mind there is probably more to the secret end of the diplomacy than we know. Personally I'm fond of the likely reason that in exchange for cool toys, our government lets a few people go missing without worrying about it. They probably even help perform cover up operations on our side if I had to guess.

I've already written this in other stories.

Such a dimension and I would sit in our government I would send in exchange for technology criminals from the prisons over.

Let them turn them back into babies.

I also think that would be a very good deterrent if people knew you were being sent over there as a murderer, rapist and criminal pedophile.

Looking at this again I wonder if anyone else had a bad feeling about the ice cream.  If I were Connor I would scrap the chocolate sauce of before eating it because only the littles got it so I would not trust it.? 

If I was Conner I would honestly have it set up as a like an advanced directive thing that if anything happens my Grandmother has custody

19 hours ago, TerranV said:

The answer is most likely that the other dimensions are basically colonies at this point.

22 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

To be fair, though, I can understand the portion sizes of the Amazons when you're full as a Little.

I have, for example, a tube stomach, which means I am missing 80% of my stomach.

Eeek... That would be rough. Thanks for the comments!?

22 hours ago, Panther Cub said:

GAH! I am LOVING this story! I can't wait for the next chapter! (But I will!)

Thanks! Should be Tuesday! ?

9 hours ago, YourFNF said:

If I was Conner I would honestly have it set up as a like an advanced directive thing that if anything happens my Grandmother has custody

Unfortunately Emerson actually has custody... that's all part of my Emerson canon at this point - so no spoilers there.

9 hours ago, YourFNF said:

The answer is most likely that the other dimensions are basically colonies at this point.

Or something definitely!

2 hours ago, discodiaper said:

Love this story so far. BabySofia, you are such an amazing and talented writer. Thank you. 

Thanks for the comment and your kind words!?

10 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Unfortunately Emerson actually has custody... that's all part of my Emerson canon at this point - so no spoilers there.

Damn was hoping that was only enforceable if you had no relatives on the Amazon dimensional side.

Definetly yet one more thing I would have looked at the contract on and gone "nope, fuck this shit" ??

Cause like let say I met someone from the Amazon side and married her and for my safety we had an advance directive that in the event of a maturity ruling against me she gets custody. This would super secede that if I enrolled afterwards?

Yeah screw that I'm picking a different school at least, cause that's my only reliable safety measure ??

11 hours ago, BabySofia said:

As a highly respected professor at Emerson, Amanda certainly has enough contacts to show up at the exact moment something happens to Connor and adopt him.

I really hope she gets Connor a security watch like Stacy did.

Without the watch something would have happened to Stacy in the day care center of the university.

Going over this chapter again I don't think Noah will be given enough demerits to go to the daycare, but he is not smart enough to learn to keep his mouth shut so his will given time.  You would think after the beating he took an hour earlier he would have learned.?  Afteer going though a little more I changed my mind, Noah is toast  I forgot that refusing to do something the nest mother ask is 8 demerits so with swearing twice and calling the nest mother a bitch and throwing the food he is as good as gone.?

On 5/21/2022 at 6:24 AM, BabySofia said:

She reached into the bag in front of her with a sigh and pulled out a book she had started reading over the break. Her dad apparently imported from the other dimension, and she couldn’t put it down as it told a story of a ring of power and a weird race of Little sounding creatures called dwarves

And it was not the finally finished "Emerald Princess"

On 5/21/2022 at 9:01 PM, BabySofia said:

The story will be told from Cameron's first person perspective and follow Beth from a third person perspective throughout. (Much like I did Seems)

Hmm, I thought it's Connor. ?

Thanks for another Story.

But  I'm also waiting for  sequel on Emerald ?

33 minutes ago, kesselhaus said:

And it was not the finally finished "Emerald Princess"

Hmm, I thought it's Connor. ?

Thanks for another Story.

But  I'm also waiting for  sequel on Emerald ?

The story Beth was talking about was a book Cam got from Holly, The Lord of the Rings.

Chapter 8: Nesting

I WAS STILL blushing as I followed Liam and Mackenzie back to our dorm. Of course, since Noah had been removed from the luncheon, we hadn’t seen him. ‘I doubt we do again…’ I couldn’t help but think. I had noticed that Professor Owens had followed Dean Northrop out in the middle of lunch, so maybe he could intercede on his behalf.

That had been about as dumb of a meltdown as he could have had, though. Just clicking through my memory of the presentation earlier, he would have easily been able to rush through the sixteen demerits if they chose to go that far. I figured fifteen was the fewest he might have ended up with!

“Excuse me, can you hold up a second?” I heard Grandma Amanda’s voice behind us.

Mackenzie turned around, “Umm… yes, Professor Westerfield?”

“How long is your room meeting going to last?”

I looked up at Mackenzie, who narrowed her eyes a bit, “Probably about an hour to cover everything?”

“Do you mind if I come to pick Connor up then?”

“Why?”

“I haven’t seen my grandson in person before. I’d like to get to know him! Also, he has some other extended family in town that want to get a chance to meet him.”

“When would you bring him back?”

“Lights out for them is at eight, right?”

“That’s correct; they have to be in their beds by then?”

“I’ll have him back at seven then if that works for you? He can finish getting settled then?”

“Umm… I don’t know if this is really okay. Maybe you should check with Dean Northrup?”

“I already did; she okayed it,” Grandma told her.

“I guess that would be fine then. Connor does need to get everything unpacked, though? Suitcases will be taken to the storage units later.”

“I’ll help him out when we get back if he’s not done, and I’ll grab his suitcases while I’m at it.”

“This is really unusual, Professor.”

“If you knew his mom, you would know that was normal!” She laughed. “See you in an hour, sweetie,” she told me.

“Come on,” Mackenzie said while Liam just gaped at me.

We made it to the dorm room, and I headed for the restroom. “Where are you going?” Mackenzie asked.

“I need to go potty,” I told her.

“Do you need any help getting your diapee off?”

“I don’t think so? You told me I should be able to remove it?” I replied.

“Why don’t I go with you this time and make sure,” she told me.

I blushed as she followed me into the restroom I hadn’t even entered yet. I noted that there were no urinals along the walls; everything was toilets separated by colorful stalls that would block my view of my neighbors. Still, someone taller would have no problem looking in and seeing if the Little boy was being good and going potty.

I tried to keep ahead of her and went towards the nearest… potty…? The more I looked, it didn’t look like a regular toilet. It really truly looked like a ceramic rendition mocking a baby’s toilet training potty. I shook my head, pushed my pants down, and pulled my shirt out of the way. I began pulling at the right diaper tape, and at first, it didn’t budge!!!

I pulled on it with a lot more effort, and it came a little bit loose. Harder yet, and it finally popped off the front of the diaper, leaving me with the diaper hanging awkwardly from the other one. Before I could reach for it, a big hand beat me, “Let me get that one… those aren’t impossible for you, but it’s a lot of work, and I don’t want you to have an accident!”

The invasion of space and privacy was embarrassing but nothing I hadn’t prepared myself for. The tall giant pulled the diaper out from my crotch and pushed me by the shoulder down on the potty.

“Go ahead, show me what a big boy you are!” She cooed.

I blushed but immediately began letting out the urine that urgently needed to be released before I even noticed that the ‘toilet’ had a pee guard seat. I pushed out a log while my feet dangled, unable to press against the floor even on what was essentially a baby’s potty! Then, I heard Liam come in and ask, “Do you have to be in here with us?”

“Yes, actually,” she told him. “Are you still dry?”

“What?!?” Liam asked. I began wiping myself clean as I heard a shriek of surprise next to me.

“Good boy! You are all dry! Are you sure you don’t want to wear some protection to be safe?” She asked him as I stood up.

“I’m good, thank you.”

Deciding to bail him out, I reached up to press the flushing button at the top and looked at the odd contraption again. It appeared to be a fully working toilet, but had a light blue seat on it that looked like it belonged on a training potty to keep a little boy from peeing out of the toilet. It was also firmly attached, so there didn’t seem to be an easy way to stand and use it. On the backside was a shorter water reservoir covered in a decal of fox kits waving and happily smiling. The whole thing was short enough that at least I could climb onto it unassisted.

As I pressed the button, I heard a sound effect like a ‘victory’ in a game.

“Good boy Connor!” Mackenzie said as I pulled my pants up. “Let’s wash your handsies, then we’ll get you in a fresh diapee before we have our little meeting. Maybe we’ll have Noah back by then?”

I didn’t comment back to her, just walking over to a low sink with my pants pulled up awkwardly without underwear instead. The counter was clearly designed to be shorter like the toilets, but I could still have used a couple more inches in height to use it comfortably. The top was just below my armpits, so I had to really reach to get soap from an automated dispenser and wash my hands in the sink.

As soon as I was done, I felt my stomach fall as I was picked up and held to her side, “Let’s get you into a fresh diapee. Not that you need them like some Littles, but at least you’re smart enough to wear them just in case!” She practically cooed at me.

She placed me down on the changing table and clicked a strap that she hadn’t used earlier closed across my chest. My pants were unceremoniously pulled down, and she looked at my crotch. “Did you shave before you left?”

I nodded, “My mom suggested it…?”

“That was smart,” she said with a bemused expression. “Normally, I have to shave everyone on their first night here. I won’t have to do that with you.” I watched her straighten for a second, and she placed some gloves on her hands and then grabbed some sort of lotion, “Let’s put some more of this on you just in case you do have an accident. It’ll help keep that tush nice and clear of any icky rashes!”

Mom had made a face when she described diaper changes that I hadn’t entirely understood. Now, during my second one, though, I got it. This relative stranger placed her hands completely indiscriminately all over my groin and butt. Even going so far as to rub it inside my crack. It was all done in seconds, but for those seconds, I felt… violated.

Mackenzie apparently wanted to hurry, so by the time Liam came out of the bathroom, she had already pressed the two Velcro tabs down on the diaper to close it. She tossed her gloves into the trash can in a quick, practiced motion, pulled up my pants, and undid the strap.

Then, she placed me on the ground and said, “I’ll be right back, guys. I just want to check on Noah.”

I walked over to my desk and sat down, hearing a crinkle as I did so. Liam walked over and whispered, “What the hell? Like Noah asked, why the hell are you going along with this stupidity?”

I stood up and got close to him and whispered, “Liam, I can’t tell you everything – she won’t be gone long enough, but if you have any hope of making it back home and not ending up adopted by a young mother like Mackenzie, you need to get a grip! I highly doubt Noah will be returning to this room, or home, at this point.”

“What do you…?” He asked

“Everything okay, guys?” Mackenzie asked.

“Yes, ma’am,” I replied. “Any word on Noah?”

“Umm… I hate to be the one to say this, but Noah’s not going to be allowed to continue here at Emerson.”

Liam’s eyes opened wide in disbelief. His eyes turned to mine, and I gave a slight shrug.

There was a moment of awkward silence, so I broke it and asked, “I guess can we get this meeting done? My grandma is going to be here soon?”

“Sure, thing, sweetie, especially as you’ve been the model student so far!” She sat down on the ground and said, “Why don’t we just sit down here together, and we’ll go over some of the basics?”

I found myself sitting down cross-legged about six feet from her, and Liam did the same with a sigh.

“First off, even without Noah, you’ll have seven other roommates when everyone gets back on Saturday and Sunday. They’re all second-year students, and I think you’ll both find you fit in with them well. I know Dean Northrup went over the Code of Conduct with you, but I highly recommend you look at the copy that’s on your tablets in depth before tomorrow night is over. There are quite a few rules that you don’t want to get on the wrong side of.”

‘She almost sounds sympathetic,’ I thought. ‘That’s a weird trait in a Nest Mother. I still don’t think I can trust her though!’

“So, among those rules which she may not have gone over… Let’s start with the ones you’re going to hate the most. First up, potty charts!”

“What?” Liam asked in disbelief. He looked over at me, “Why are you completely unsurprised by most of this stuff?”

Mackenzie looked at me with her own curious eyes, “I have to admit I’m curious about that too, but let me get through these rules, and then maybe Connor will be kind enough to tell us the story?”

I shrugged and nodded, “Sure, it’s not exactly a secret.”

“Anyway, yes, Liam, you each have a potty chart on the wall over there. In this world, you have to have figured out you are much smaller than those of us ‘Bigs’ or ‘Amazons’ as I know many Littles refer to us as. I do recommend against the term Amazons, by the way, it’s really not seen as polite by most of us.” She said as an aside. “Anyway, you are the size of our native Littles, who have traditionally had issues with making it to the potty at times. To help businesses understand which Littles fit their companies upon graduation, we have a star chart system that gets sent along with your transcripts.”

“But we’re only here for one semester?” Liam tried to object.

“True, but you have to follow all of the rules of our normal students, right? I know they went over that with you before you left and earlier with Dean Northrup too?”

I nodded with a scowl, and so did Liam.

“Anyway, the way it works is we will check you in the mornings and when you come back from classes. If you have absolutely no potty accidents in a semester, you get a Gold Star. Silver Stars are earned by having five or fewer wetting accidents in a semester - or one poopy, and one wetting accident. Bronze Stars are awarded if you have less than ten wetting accidents, or two poopy accidents, in a semester.”

“Why would we have accidents? There’s been all this talk of accidents, but I haven’t peed my pants since I was in preschool?” Liam complained.

“Then it’s nothing you’ll have to worry about, sweetie! You’ll be guaranteed to have that Gold Star no issue then, right?”

He looked nervous but nodded.

“Now, I told you I wanted to get the bad out of the way. Unfortunately, due to the way our curfew works for our Littles, you will not be allowed to get out of bed from the time of Lights Out until I wake you up in the morning.”

“For any reason?” I asked.

“Absent a true medical emergency like you’re vomiting, have severe diarrhea, bleeding, or dying, no.”

“We can’t get up and use the bathroom?!?” Liam asked, finally getting it.

“No,” she answered. “Because of that, every Little in the dorms is required to have protection at night until they go at least one semester without accidents.”

“So, some of our nest won’t be wearing protection?” I asked.

She shook her head, “It’s possible, but none of your fellow kits are in that situation. I think there might be one girl in the junior class that’s made it to that point.”

“What do we do if we wake up and need to go?” Liam asked, clearly still not getting it.

“That’s why you wear protection, sweetie! You can just go in your diaper and go back to sleep.”

“But…”

I shot him a warning look, “Liam, it’s okay. We’ll both probably never need it since we’re not from here. It’s a rule; we just follow it and deal with it, okay?”

He looked at me like I had horns coming out of my head, “Easy to say for you! You’ve already admitted defeat and agreed to wearing diapers!”

“Defeat?” Mackenzie laughed, “No, honestly, Connor’s the smartest exchange student I’ve ever seen. You’re the one who’s practically admitting defeat, sweetie. We’ll talk more later, though. Other things you need to be aware of… oh, if it is truly one of those rare emergencies, there is a red button in your pod you can press. It’ll set off an alarm in my room - that’s adjacent if you haven’t figured that out - and I’ll come check on you. I also tend to be nicer than most of the other Nest Mothers. I’ll come make a pass before I go to bed. If you’re wet or poopy when I come by, I’ll give you a quick change.”

Liam squirmed at that more. ‘He’s going to have a really awkward time this afternoon while I’m gone.’

Mackenzie went over some other rules about study hours, bringing girls into our room – not allowed – and how we could arrange for special events like leaving campus. “Make sure you always have that student ID around your neck, though! It should never really leave your neck unless you get one of the student ID bands at the bookstore. Some of our students prefer those as they can’t be lost as easily.”

She looked at us to make sure we understood, and continued when we nodded, “Now the last part of this is something that will seem odd to you both as you are fully adults, but anytime you address me from here on out, it is to be as Miss Mackenzie, or Miss Kenzie.”

“We can’t just call you your first name?” Liam asked.

She shook her head, “No, it’s a rule here on how Nest Mothers are to be addressed. I know some of the Little girls skip over it and just jokingly call their Nest Mothers ‘Mother’, or ‘Mommy’. Honestly, I’d be okay with that, but little boys usually don’t like to do that.”

Mackenzie then took us on a quick ten-minute tour of the dorm and showed us the laundry room where our laundry was washed for us. “We don’t have to do it ourselves?” Liam and I asked in stereo.

She laughed, “Because of how small your clothing is, and how small you all are, the university did a study years ago that it’s better to have a service available for our Littles. We have a maid for each floor that will also change your bedding if you have a leak, or twice a week otherwise. Just leave your worn clothes in the hamper next to your bed each day, and Jenny will get them washed and back in your wardrobe or dresser!”

We were shown a gym full of giant equipment, but nothing in our sizes. It was clear that it was for the Nest Mothers, not the Littles. “Dean Northrup mentioned we could get up early and exercise if we got permission?” I asked.

She looked surprised, “Yes, that’s possible. What would you want to do?”

“Swimming would be my first choice, but I doubt that will be allowed. So practicing my katas or going for a jog each day would be my backup choices?”

“Hmm… Swimming might actually be possible here; let me show you.” As she scanned her ID and pushed down another hallway, she presented me with a room that had a small pool by their standards in the middle and a couple of infinity pools along the side. “I happen to like waking up and going for a swim. So if you want to join me in the mornings, I would be open to it. We need to get you some swim diapers, though, and a swimsuit?”

“I honestly expected you to say no. I’d appreciate that!”

“There is a price to this, though?” She said as she walked us back to the elevator and our room.

“What’s that?”

“The story?”

“Oh, I guess I can do that if that’s all you want!”

“Do you mind if I sit in my desk chair?” Then, I asked her, “You can sit on the floor, so maybe we’re a little closer in height?”

She giggled, “I don’t think that will help you, sweetie, but if it makes you feel better!”

I pulled my desk chair out and around. Liam looked skeptical but drew his near for the storytime as well. She sat nearby on the floor on a carpeted area that looked much like a daycare would have. I ignored that as I was almost at her shoulder height now with me in the chair. “Before I start, is there any rule against bean bag chairs or inflatable couches?”

“Inflatable couches, yes, bean bag chairs are allowed. Most Bigs have them in their dorms; for some reason, Littles don’t buy them for their rooms?”

I shrugged, “I might keep my eye out later. Anyway, I guess the short answer to your question is that my mom came over here thirty years ago looking to go to college. She’d been here on one of the early tour group trips with her parents and fell in love with the technology and computers here...” I spent the next fifteen minutes giving a very highly sanitized version of how mom had shrunk down to thirty-eight inches of height and stayed with her adopted parents. I didn’t go into all of the adventures she had, but I did mention that she was good friends with Beth’s dad as well. I told a bit more, and finally, Liam’s eyes opened, “Wait, your mom, is that Stacy Slane?” at the same time as I heard Mackenzie gasp and say nearly the same thing but ‘Stacy Westerfield’ instead.

I nodded, “That’s her.”

“You’re like super-rich, dude! Why are you even going to college?”

I laughed, “First of all, my mom is smart enough to not just give us all a fortune. We have trusts that pay for school, expenses, and some spending money, but not as much as you would think. She and my mama have set it up to where we will be wealthy someday when they pass away, but most of their wealth will be given to charities.”

“But she… she’s like one of the biggest legends around here!” Mackenzie said. “My aunt was here at school at the same time! I…”

Thankfully,  a knock at the door saved me from any more of an inquest.

“May we come in?” I heard.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sorry for the late post here! I'm traveling and where I'm staying has relatively no working internet, and then what little there is affords zero privacy. I'm going to try and get somewhere again next Tuesday to post the next chapter too. Please let me know what you're thinking with comments, and most importantly the Like button! It'll give me something to look forward to when I return to civilization! 

(Besides the no internet having a great trip so far!)

• Like 28
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24