LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

Chapter 95: Make it Worth It

I WOKE UP to Grandma gently patting my back, “Carly, time to get up?”

“Huh?” I asked, even as I realized where and who I was. ‘Why’s she calling me Carly, though?’ I wondered for a second.

I rolled over, even as she moved the covers off of me and scooped me up to carry me to the changing table. The sleeper was removed, and I blushed as I realized I was wearing a very-soaked diaper.

“What?!?” I said aloud.

“I’m worried about this,” she told me. “We don’t have time to figure it out now, but as soon as we get you back from school today, I will do a scan. You seem to be rapidly losing your potty training?”

I felt my veins chill but nodded, “I don’t know what’s going on? It seems to have steadily gotten worse through yesterday?”

“Since that’s the case, you’re wearing a diaper today.”

I felt like there was a metal door that just clanged shut, locking me off from the adult world then. My stomach fell as I realized whatever was causing this had certainly gotten bad enough that if reported, I’d be back in diapers in the nest no matter what.

Sensing my unease, Grandma squeezed me in a hug, “It’s okay, no one will think anything bad of you today!”

I shook my head, “I just hope it’s only today…” I looked at the clock and realized how early it was, “Do I have time to go for a swim?”

She smiled, “I woke you up an hour before I planned to wake Beth. It’s not time for a long one, but you can get a short one. We need to put your hair in a cap, though.”

I was grateful for a chance to get some laps in and wore the swimsuit Aunt Bella had made for me the weekend of Meggy’s birthday party. It fit me well, even with the swim diaper I wore, and I was pounding through laps faster than I had for a week. ‘Probably the adrenaline from my nerves,’ I thought.

After a quick shower, I was soon dressed in another uniform. Beth teased me on the way inside the Matisse Center as we arrived for our final scenes of the film that I probably should be wearing the skirt option instead. I discovered most of the crew was missing, but Sebastian and Charlotte were having a meeting by a projected HoloScreen.

“Hey, you two!” Charlotte said with a smile. “How are my favorite costars today?”

I blushed, and Beth said, “Umm… that sounds weird. But good!”

Charlotte laughed, “I’m actually kind of being serious. I like working with you two.”

I smiled, “You’re great to work with, too,” I told her genuinely. “Did you guys get those other scenes wrapped last night?”

“We did,” Sebastian said, “though I swear it took twice as long without you two in them.”

“Huh?” Beth reacted.

“You three,” he said, motioning to include Charlotte, “have great screen chemistry. It works well when you are involved with others too, but without you, it wasn’t as easy?”

Charlotte nodded, “You two really are good at this.”

“So, what’s up first this morning?” I asked.

“Continuing where we finished yesterday. We’ll start with the scene at Grandma’s house before we go to the office.”

“Wait, who’s playing ‘Grandma’ now?” Beth asked.

“Madelyn doesn’t have a screen appearance in our original plan, just a computer voice, so we’ll use her. You’ll need to alter her computer voice when you do the edit. Maybe just some modulation?”

I nodded, “That should be easy. I’m just glad I don’t have to see Kelly today!”

Everyone laughed at that, and we moved on to getting to wardrobe. Charlotte came to help Beth and me get into our outfits, and I blushed when I realized the diaper was wet again. “Gary, we’re going to need you,” Charlotte said when she realized it.

“What’s wrong?”

“Well, first, Carly is suddenly having accidents?” She looked at me, “You’ve never seemed to have them?”

“I haven’t,” I said.

“So something has to be wrong with the nanites?” Charlotte suggested.

“Might be…” He said thoughtfully. “Hopefully, it’ll correct when we reverse them? You should be able to be done filming by lunch or just after, right?”

“Hopefully?” She agreed.

“Let’s not worry about it then yet.”

“How do we deal with the PooPloder placement if she’s wetting?”

“Oh, that’s not a big deal, I’ve got six of the control panty things, so if she gets one wet, we’ll just change it when we change her diaper?”

“Maybe we should use a regular diaper only until we do the office scene?” He suggested.

Charlotte shook her head, “Let’s take care of shooting that one first, then we’ll come back to the Grandma’s house scene?”

“Fair enough, I’ll let Seb know,” Gary said, taking off.

“Sorry about this, Connor,” she told me. “We never intended you to have problems.”

I shrugged, “Nothing we can do about it now?”

“Let’s get you into the PooPloder version and get the accident out of the way; then, we don’t have to worry about anything more than just a diaper until we film the last scenes.”

I nodded.

Twenty minutes later, we were filming Sarah swiping into the office building while holding me. As we passed the bathroom, I asked, “Please?”

I looked up at Charlotte, and she stared down at me. She sighed, “You promise to fix things?”

“I’ll try!” I said.

Before our conversation continued, though, Sophia came further down the hallway.

“Well, look who the cat dragged in!”

She smiled down at me and held her hands out. “Can your favorite auntie have a cuddle?”

“Auntie?” I asked.

“Of course, Brian, I’m your Mommy’s best friend! So that makes me your auntie!”

Charlotte squeezed me reassuringly and said, “Hailey, we really don’t have much time for this?”

“Please?” Sophia practically begged like a little girl to hold a doll.

She handed me over and said, “Okay, fine, but you can’t cuddle her long! We need to get some work done!”

With that, I began to endure a bounce up and down on her side before she placed me more in a hold like you would with an infant. As she did so, she stared at my stomach for a second before gently pushing on it.

I activated the PooPloder, even as I grunted and groaned.

A moment later, Sophia turned me around and held my diapered butt to her nose.

“Uh-oh, someone was holding in a big present for her Mommy! That’s not good for your whittle belly!”

I was handed back to Charlotte with a smile from her. I clung to her as Sophia said, “I’m just the auntie, so Mommy can have you back!”

“Gee... thanks for the support,” Charlotte said.

At that moment, I maintained a look of shock and forced some tears to roll down my face. It wasn’t hard with how disgusting the fake poop felt!

After a couple of bounces and a hug, she said, “Come on, let’s go change your stinky butt, then we’ll go to Mommy’s office. Have a good weekend, Hailey!”

Sophia waved at me and said with a mommy’s baby voice, “Bye-bye, baby girl!”

As soon as Charlotte entered the bathroom door, I heard, “Cut!”

“How was that?” Charlotte asked Will.

“Great! Works so much better when she’s involved in the scenes.”

“Do we need to do it again?” Sebastian asked.

“I don’t think so. Everything looked and sounded good from what I could tell,” Will said.

“In that case, let’s keep going; I’m worried about the effects Connor is dealing with here.”

The stage was reset to allow filming of the changing table in the women’s restroom.

“Okay, places!” was heard a few minutes later, and we began the scene.

Charlotte sighed as she gently placed me on a changing pad she’d dug out from the diaper bag.

“I’m sorry about that, Brianna, I really was going to let you try the potty?”

I sniffled. 

The disgusting PooPloder stuff felt horrible and was a great tool to help me bring out that helpless emotion the scene called for!

“Just change me, please? This is so disgusting…” I scrunched my face up as she placed the strap across my chest.

“Just a moment, sweetie,” she said as she dug into the diaper bag.

A second later, an intrusive silicone nipple was being forced through my lips, and I began sucking on it. Charlotte exposed my diaper and then lifted my legs for just a second. I knew they were looking for a view of the browning of the PooPloder on the back of the diaper, and then my legs were pushed down again, and she pulled open the tapes.

As she wiped the mess off my bottom, she said, “Oh, Brianna, why didn’t you tell me you weren’t done yet?” Charlotte improvised.

“Huh?”

“You’re still going pee-pee, sweetie,” she smiled at me. “That’s okay, I have another diapee.”

It was only as she was pulling the initial clean diaper away that I realized she had improvised because I was again peeing myself uncontrollably!

Finally, with the second clean diaper, my clothing was straightened, and I was carried out of the restroom.

“Cut!” Sebastian called.

“What happened?” He asked.

“We were having a little accident,” Charlotte smiled, but I could tell she was worried. “Tell me that worked? I want her back to her normal self as soon as possible. There is clearly something wrong here?”

“She’s a Little; don’t they just usually have accidents? Every Little on campus is back in diapers, right?” Sophia asked. “Not saying that to be rude,” she tried to backtrack.

“Usually only when someone has been doing something to them,” Beth said.

“Yeah, let’s keep going,” Sebastian said. “I think the scene may even have been a bit of a bonus. Go get her out of that control panty since that’s got to be soaked now, and we’ll get the rest of this office scene wrapped up, too.”

Charlotte didn’t even bother putting me down through all of that, just carrying me into wardrobe and rapidly getting me back set. “Connor, I am really sorry about this. I feel responsible?” She said with concern in her eyes as we walked back.

“We’ll figure it out,” I told her. “Worst case scenario…? Well, I guess I’ll just end up in diapers like all of the other Littles this semester.”

She gave me a concerned squeeze again but got us back to work as quickly as possible!

BETH WAS WORRIED about Carly as they decided to keep on filming. ‘She may be completely incontinent now,’ she admitted as she watched the pair of Charlotte and Carly filming in her office. It was interesting watching as they did a montage of shots of her working on finding the proof and then showing it to the audience and Charlotte.

An extra scene of the diaper bag coming back out had to be used before they left the office, though, since Carly had again used the diaper. As they filmed, each take showed it a little droopier.

“Are you sure we shouldn’t just change her back now?” Charlotte asked Gary quietly to the side while they were getting set for the scene outside the building.

“I don’t know it’ll make any difference,” he said. “This is one of the potential side effects listed on the waiver Connor signed. We’re almost done; if we stop now, we won’t be able to get all of the scenes completed.”

Charlotte sighed, and Beth did the same from where she was eavesdropping. She had the added knowledge that being Carly was Connor’s lifelong dream. Because of that, she wasn’t pushing harder than Charlotte to get this stuff wrapped up.

‘It’s going to suck for Carly to go back,’ Beth thought. ‘At least so far, it’s just been wetting accidents; based on the PooPloders, I have to imagine that the other kind would be way worse on her.’

Beth watched as Owen was getting set by his car to attempt to come in as they came out.

“Action!” Sebastian called, and Beth set aside her worries to watch the scene unfold.

Charlotte carried Carly out the door, which closed securely behind her. Moving down some steps, Owen came up to them.

“Hi, Sarah! What are you doing here so late?”

“Oh, I left something on my desk that I need. We were just coming from the doctors, so I thought I would swing by on my way to pick up my other daughter from her grandmother’s.”

Owen moved closer and smiled at the apparent baby girl, “And who’s this cutie?”

Beth watched as he got a little closer, and one of the cameras had a great angle on his facial expressions. His eyes opened brightly, and a vicious smirk crossed his face as he began laughing!

“So this is where Brian went on his vacation?!?” He laughed some more, even as another closeup camera showed Charlotte looking ready to kill him. “Being a baby girl definitely suits you, Brian!”

Charlotte looked to control herself as she replied, “Yes, it does, doesn’t it.” She smiled at Carly and squeezed her reassuringly before turning towards him, “What are you doing here tonight?”

Rob did an excellent job of looking a little guilty, but not so much that it was over the top. “Oh…? I just wanted to see if there were any other places we might have a backup? I can’t believe that we don’t have a single one?”

“Oh, I appreciate your caring, but please, just go home.”

“But...”

Owen tried to speak, but Charlotte interrupted with a queen bitch voice that was calm but meant business. “Look, I don’t think it was you, but I’m suspicious someone has been up to things in the systems internally. I’ve locked up the building for the weekend, and no one else will go in until Monday.” The camera got a good view of the despair on Owen’s face, as if he had a ruined plan. “Rob, just go home and get some rest. We will need you fresh on Monday to help us pick up the pieces since Brian is no longer available for this kind of work.” Charlotte squeezed me then for effect, adding, “She’s got a much more important job now!”

“Uhh... Okay, I guess you’re right.”

Charlotte buckled Carly into the seat as the car with Owen practically peeled out of the parking lot.

“Cut!” Sebastian called.

“How was that?” Carly asked.

“It was okay; if we weren’t in a hurry to figure out what was going on with you, though, I’d say let’s do it again,” Will said.

“Then let’s do it again,” Carly said, much to Beth’s unease.

“But…” Charlotte started to say.

“If there is permanent damage, it’s probably already done,” Carly told her. “If my continence is the price for us getting a good product, then let’s at least make it good enough to be worth the price?”

“You heard the girl! Reset! What did you think was wrong with the last take, Will?” Charlotte asked.

He listed about ten different things, and so they went back and reshot it. Still not happy with that take; they did it a third time. As Rob laughed about his former coworker’s fate this time, a new ‘oopsie’ took place. Beth watched as Charlotte squeezed Carly, and it was clear that the squeeze sent something else out of him.

To their credit, they finished up with Owen’s part without missing a beat. Well, actually, there had been an addition from Charlotte, “Let’s go get that poopy butt changed again!”

Instead of going to the car seat, an implied diaper change occurred in the SUV’s back before ‘Cut’ was heard.

“Are you okay?” Charlotte asked, finally breaking character.

Beth walked over and found Carly shaking.

“I didn’t even hardly feel it,” she said to Charlotte. “By the time I did, it was already halfway out.”

“If it makes you feel any better, Carly, I think it made the scene more believable?” Sebastian said soothingly.

“It doesn’t,” she told him.

“Are you cleaned up enough to continue?” he asked.

Carly nodded, “She did a good job changing my diaper again. Good thing we had that control panty gone, though?”

Charlotte made a face, “Yeah, that would have made an even worse mess.”

“Well, you said you wanted to keep going. You good?” Sebastian asked.

“Will, is that take good?”

“I think it’ll work well,” he said.

“Let’s finish the last part of this and keep moving,” Carly said.

“You heard her, let’s go,” Charlotte said.

Beth watched as they reset to film inside the car as Carly was placed in the car seat.

“You did disable his card access, right?” Charlotte asked as she pushed Carly’s right arm through the harness strap.

Carly nodded, “Of course! Only yours works through Monday, just like you said. I’ve also locked out anyone from using any sort of remote protocol into our servers, so he can’t try to hack the building either.”

Charlotte pressed her finger against Carly’s nose, “Good girl! Now, let’s get something to eat! I think you’ve earned an extra special treat tonight!”

“What about Rob?” Carly asked.

“Not to worry, I’ll take care of him on Monday.”

After filming Charlotte closing the back door and getting in, the cameras watched as they took off down the projected road.

“Cut!”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Did you enjoy this? Please press the Like button for this post and leave a comment!

This week, I won't be able to post a mid-week bonus due to work obligations. I should be able to post again Friday morning though unless something goes weird. (If I don't, it'll be Friday afternoon). The next week I'll promise you three though! 

Once again, if you do enjoy this tale, please consider purchasing one of my others from Amazon. All of my other works are completed and available under Sofia Hammerstein! http://amazon.com/author/babysofia

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 95 - 3/3/24

I'm really curious to see what went wrong with the nanites.

I hope that someone didn't take the liberty of working in some secret programming.

And if they did Amanda can at least fix it but unfortunately Connor has to stay Carly and the school has to accept it because they are somehow to blame because their nanites were tampered with.

Great chapter, I'm surprised that Amanda didn't scan the nanite code the first night Connor had the change.  I'm wondering if there weren't any easter eggs like were in Stacys' code that only affected littles'.  If Connor remains Carly it is going to upset Mackenzie when they make her move to a girls nest.  Hopefully Lilly can get her for her nest, she should have empty pods by now.😀💜

Great addition.  I am concerned that this problem Carly is having is going to be permanent.  Meaning that when they change her back into Connor the same problem will be there.  I think that would be a reason for Connor to switch back into Carly.  He can justify the change back by suggesting the problem started with the change to her and so to find a solution it would make sense to be her while working on the solution.  
Loved this chapter and I am looking forward to seeing more. 

I think the nanites that were purged before weren't completely purged.  I suspect they were mostly purged, but some were left dormant.  With the addition of the new nanites, it restarted them and, as what happened earlier with the skincare nanites, they were then integrated fully into each other.

2 hours ago, CDfm said:

Great addition.

Thanks! 🙂

20 minutes ago, Mushysnugglebutts said:

I think the

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

Progressively worse problems with the nanites. Can’t say I’m surprised, but I’m definitely curious to see how Carly and friends handle it. I can see Carly being torn between finding a solution to the worsening incontinence and her desire to remain a girl. Hopefully, Amanda will have some luck with the code.

27 minutes ago, FloridaKid said:

Can’t say I’m surprised,

Well, it is a diaper dimension story? 🤷‍♀️

Well... an interesting idea about the nanites... it could be that when they were destroyed, they were not entirely flushed.... and so, when the new ones were introduced they latched on to the nanite corpses and somehow integrated their programming... would explain the incontinence as well as why Carly was able to swim for a long and aggressive time.  

I don't have the time to double-check it right now, but if I remember right the makeup sent a jolt to the system as well when it was first applied.  Assuming my memory can be trusted, I have convinced myself that the new nanites have indeed caused what I thought earlier.

On 3/3/2024 at 11:48 PM, LittleFenny said:

Eep! Even if I was expecting this. Hope Grandma can figure out what's going on and if it's permanent maybe she can still adjust things a bit.

23 hours ago, Samriis said:

Well... an interesting idea about the nanites...

4 hours ago, Mushysnugglebutts said:

I don't have the time

Oh do I understand this sentiment! Thanks for the comments, new chapter on Friday morning! 🙂

Chapter 96: In the Can

WE TOOK A short break before returning to the scene we planned to start with at ‘Grandma’s house.’ Fortunately, that was a pretty short scene that didn’t involve a lot of cast or resources. Beth was involved in the scene for the first time that morning, but her parts were minimal.

Meanwhile, I’d had another wet diaper changed to maintain the continuity that my character hadn’t had one… ‘I’ll probably be visiting those changing stations this week,’ I admitted. There had been no reason to meet the HoloCaretakers I’d heard about from the other Littles in murmurs occasionally the past couple of weeks. They were better about changes than the Bigs. Still, some of them had actual nanny programming, and I’d heard pacifiers and forced bottles happened to a few Littles.

I sighed and shook my head, clear of those worries, as we moved to film what was probably the worst scene of the whole project for me. I knew it was also the one that would probably make non-Littles wish they were me!

At the action call, I followed behind Charlotte as she cradled a sleeping Beth. Beth’s performance as a sleeping child was quite believable, even as she was nursing a pacifier. We stopped filming at the base of the stairs, started again for the stairs twice, and finally reached the nursery our characters now shared.

Charlotte placed Beth on the changing table and changed the artificially wet diaper she wore before dressing her in a purple nightgown. She was tucked into bed, still sleeping, even as I stood by and watched.

That particular scene had to be filmed a couple more times so they could get Charlotte’s goodnight kiss just right. It was kind of a cool shot because they filmed her from one side, placing her down on the bed, before virtually removing the wall to let a prepositioned camera get the view from the other side with the wall gone.

“Action!” was finally called in the last part of the scene.

Charlotte turned from the bed and whispered, “Come here, Brianna.”

My not-so-dry diaper was exchanged for a dry one before I was dressed in a miniature version of Beth’s nightgown. As soon as she was done changing me, she carried me from the room and downstairs to the living room. A comfy rocking recliner was against one end of the living room, with a baby blanket waiting on the top of the headrest. Charlotte wrapped me inside of it before I heard, “Cut!”

“We good with all of that?” Sebastian asked Will.

“It should? I think that worked well. The lighting was good, and we had good coverage as Charlotte carried her down.”

“The footage from the camera on the dolly looked good and smooth, too,” Sophia noted.

“Okay, Charlotte, go put on the MamaSkin, everyone else, take five!”

“MamaSkin?” I asked Sophia as Charlotte sat me on the recliner and walked away.

“It’s kind of like the bodysuit Beth has been wearing, but meant to be for an actress playing a nursing mother.”

“Meaning?” I asked.

“Meaning it’ll prevent you from getting a dose of breastmilk if Charlotte is lactating,” Isabella said from beside me.

I blanched, “So I really am supposed to…”

“Nurse?” Isabella asked before nodding, “Yeah, and unless you really do want to nurse Charlotte’s boobies, this is the only way to film it and have it look right.”

“Not that most boys probably don’t dream of that,” Sophia joked.

I rolled my eyes, but as I saw Beth descending the staircase, I asked the important follow-up question: “So what am I drinking?”

Gary showed up right then, “Just some plain cow’s milk,” he said.

“Promise?” Beth asked, coming up right then.

“I even brought the sealed container to show you before we load her with it,” he said reassuringly.

When Charlotte returned, I watched as they placed a couple of ‘bladders’ on either side of her that fed into hoses that least to nipples on skin that I would have been convinced was real if I couldn’t see the seams at close inspection. My limited time of seeing nipples in photos led me to believe it was as realistic as something could get.

“Comfy enough?” Gary asked Charlotte.

She shrugged, “Honestly, this is pretty weird.”

“Better than giving the audience a look at your real chest?” he asked.

She rolled her eyes, “Trust me, this will look real enough! I’m not sure which would be worse between the fake CGI images and this. I admit I always thought I’d make a lot more money for my first nude scene!”

Everyone on set laughed at that.

“Someone hand me my little girl, and let’s get this show on the road!” Charlotte said after getting her top back and settled into looking modest and normal. I was placed on her lap, and she gave me a reassuring squeeze as we waited for the crew to finish getting to their places.

“Quiet on the set!” A moment later, I heard, “Scene twenty-six, take one!”

“Action!”

Charlotte made eye contact with me, and it felt like we had an exceptional connection at the moment as she soothingly said, “You’ve probably saved our company, Brianna.”

I squirmed as if I was embarrassed and replied, “Hopefully?”

“If nothing else, now I know who is responsible and to go after. I’ll call my lawyer first thing in the morning and get them to figure out how we get the police involved.”

I shook my head, “It’ll have to be the Feds in this case. Rob and the others are looking at all sorts of Federal charges.”

She nodded, staring at me for a moment before giving me a quizzical look. “You know, you could have just told me you couldn’t fix this, right?”

I shrugged, “You’ve always been good to me, even before this.”

“Even by me forcing you to be my adopted little girl?”         

“I could have run the other night...? I didn’t have to say yes?”

Charlotte pulled me in tighter, “Why did you?”

I chewed on the side of my cheek for a moment, looked down, and quietly said, “I knew you were a great mommy?”

I looked up at Charlotte and saw several tears streaming down her face. I reached up and wiped one from her face as she gave me a small smile and choked back a sob.

“I hope I can be...” she wiped the rest from her face.

She suddenly looked down at her shirt, and as I followed her gaze, I realized there must have been another squib-like device, as a couple of moist spots appeared on either side of her chest. She looked down for a second before looking me back in the eyes. “I said I would give you a treat later?”

“You already did? I thought that was the restaurant? I’ve never gotten to eat at any place like that before?” I paused, “The food was amazing!”

Charlotte laughed, “For good reason, the only Littles there are adopted!” She smiled at me and tickled my stomach teasingly. “No... I had something else in mind that could help you adjust for these last couple weeks before we try potty training Callie again.”

“What’s that?”

Charlotte smiled at me as she said, “It’s a special mommy gift to you!”

I forced my face to move to a panicked expression as if I had just figured out what was happening, even as Charlotte unbuttoned the shirt. I stared for a long moment before she physically adjusted me and placed my face at her nipple. I didn’t latch on right away, having been told to wait until she forced a latch on my mouth.

As soon as I did latch, I began sucking away at the now-warm milk.

“Cut!”

I moved my head away from her chest and reassured myself based on the fact I could stop that it wasn’t breastmilk.

“How was the take?” I asked as Charlotte straightened her top.

“I think it worked,” Sebastian said.

“I don’t think it would go any better if we did it again,” Will agreed.

“Charlotte?” Sebastian asked.

She looked thoughtful for a moment, “No, I think it worked fine. Let’s get me unhooked from this. Gary, can you get Beth and Carly into their last costumes, and we’ll film the final scene?” She looked at a clock high on the wall, “I think we might be able to get it all finished and in the can in an hour if everyone can hold off on lunch?”

“Sounds good!” Will said.

“Then take ten, and let’s finish this final scene!” Sebastian said.

Charlotte gently leaned forward and let me down onto the ground. I walked with Beth and Gary back to the wardrobe room.

My diaper was dry, so I managed to get onto the toilet and successfully went for the first time that day before being changed into a new diaper by Sophia and dressed in a grey sweater dress that was covered with a tessellating embossed series of hearts in the same color. The columns looked like lines from a distance, but it was cute. A diaper cover was pulled up my legs over my diaper, and I was turned over to Isabella. She had just finished putting Beth’s hair in a cute style with two little braids coming to the back of her head and a large bow to hold it in the middle.

“There is no way that would last through a day of daycare,” I laughed.

“With the nanites, it would,” Isabella said as she lifted me onto the chair we had been doing hair in for the past few days.

“I forgot about that stuff,” I admitted. “It’s such an odd thing to use something so advanced on,” I told her.

She shrugged, “We’ve had nanites commonly used for over thirty years; I don’t think any of us think it’s that advanced anymore?”

“Huh,” I said. I felt Isabella working and knew she had to be making my hair match Beth’s. When Beth appeared in a matching grey dress herself, I knew we were indeed pulling the sisters’ look one last time in the film.

BETH FOLLOWED CARLY out to the set as soon as Isabella finished with her hair. As much as she hated the look on herself, she couldn’t help but believe Carly looked absolutely adorable like this! The grey worked amazingly well with their hair and eyes, especially since everything in the playhouse and the daycare was so bright and colorful!

As they came out to the soundstage, they discovered both the indoor classroom of the daycare setup and a play yard with the play house were set up and ready to go. Cameras were set up inside the playhouse, and it looked like one was set to do the same trick of making the wall go away that they’d used with the bedroom scene.

She saw Charlotte just coming out of what Beth was pretty sure she had arrived in for the day. “Ready to wrap this up, you two?”

“Definitely!” Beth said, “I never want to wear another of these outfits again!”

Charlotte giggled at that, “I don’t blame you!”

Ten minutes later, they began shooting with her, Carly, and a HoloCharacter inside the large playhouse. The HoloCharacter was about a foot taller than Carly but still shorter than she was. The character was playing with a toy pan on the stove, as Beth had Carly sitting in a ‘play’ high chair that was probably just one of those short convertible ones.

She tried to spoon a fake spoonful of a jar of baby-pureed peas into Carly’s closed mouth.

“You’re the baby; you have to eat it!” she whined at Carly.

“But why am I the baby?” Carly whined back. “I’m older than both of you?”

The HoloCharacter walked over and wore the sternest expression ever worn by a two-year-old girl, “You littlest, you baby!”

Carly looked back at Beth, pleading with my eyes, but Callie said, “She’s right, you’re the shortest. Now sit in your high chair and let Mommy feed you.” Carly was about to fight more when she added, “I’ll tell Mommy on you if you don’t!”

With a sigh, Carly pretended to eat the play food and did her best not to let the fake spoon hit her mouth. She managed to actually land it inside twice, though, and Beth smirked as Carly made a face as if she had sand or something in her mouth.

When enough time passed that she would have seemed to get bored of it, she said, “All done! What a good baby!”

Beth grimaced internally but forced herself to smile as she suddenly squatted and activated her PooPloder. A moment later, Isabella came in to play Miss Terry. “Oh, did you finish feeding your baby, Callie?”

Beth smiled and bounced a bit, “Uh-huh! She’s a good baby!”

Isabella knelt down, smiled at her, and then turned her around to check her diaper. “I bet she is. Since you’re done feeding her, we’d better change Mommy into a fresh diaper, huh?”

Beth looked at her with a confused look, “Huh?”

“You’re poopy, dear!”

“Nuh-uh,” she started to argue but made a face that sold her suddenly realizing she was.

“Bree, come?”

“Sure,” Isabella said as she grabbed both girls’ hands and led them inside the daycare.

“Cut!” Sebastian called. “Will?” he asked.

“All good, I think?”

“Charlotte?” He asked.

“I agree, I can’t see anything worth refilming. Beth and Carly did a great job with that scene. I thought I was going to lose it when the spoon went into your mouth, Carly,” Charlotte said.

Carly stuck her tongue out at Charlotte, “I’m just glad it wasn’t a real play area… can you imagine how gross and how many germs would be on those things?!?”

Charlotte laughed, “Babies don’t care though, huh?”

“Almost done, everyone; let’s get this final scene in!” Sebastian said.

There was a flurry of activity on the set as they reset cameras and relocated a few dolly tracks to smooth out some camera movements. Finally, they stood on the other side of the door to come in, and the call to action was made. Beth awkwardly waddled and followed Isabella to the changing table with her fully loaded diaper. Beth held her arms up even as Isabella leaned over to pick her up and placed her on the changing table.

As she placed the safety strap on Beth, she looked down at Carly beside her. “Seems like you’ve got your work cut out for you here, Bree? But I guess you get to start potty training again next week!”

Beth heard Carly’s sigh, “Mommy did say that.”

Beth frowned deeply, “No wanna use potty!!!!” She then kicked her feet up and down at the end of the table in defiance!  

“No kicking, Callie!” Isabella warned.

“Why not Callie? Being a big girl is fun! And using the potty isn’t a big deal?” Carly asked as if trying to defuse the misbehaving sister.

“It’s boring! You have to stop playing!”

“But…” Carly was about to argue when she went silent.

Isabella was pulling the diaper cover down and the dress out of the way as she looked down at Carly.

“Well, maybe you’ll both just have to find out how much fun you can have when you don’t have to stop playing to have your diapers changed!”

“Bree, you still there?” Beth asked.

Isabella patted her on the head, “She’s fine, she’s just having her own poopy moment.”

“Bree poopy too!” Beth giggled.

They filmed Beth being let down and Carly being placed on the table in her place. She winced as the contents of the PooPloder-filled diaper were pressed against her.

Isabella quietly muttered, “You may never get out of diapers if she keeps that attitude up.”

Beth watched from the side as Carly said the final line, “Don’t I know it!”

They filmed the completion of the diaper change for good measure before Beth heard, “Cut!!!” 

Several minutes later, after reviewing the footage, Charlotte said, “That’s a wrap, everyone!”

Cheers filled the room, as the crew felt they had done a lot of work to get there the past few weeks!

“Okay, Connor, let’s go get you back to being Connor,” Gary said suddenly from beside them.

“Cast photo first!” Charlotte insisted.

“I guess,” he agreed.

All of the crew crowded into the nursery part of the daycare and staged themselves, holding toys and rattles. A few even put pacifiers in their giant mouths. It was a cute photo they showed Beth and the others before they went to get changed. ‘I just hope we can get Carly figured out…’ she thought.

Back in the wardrobe room, they helped Carly sit in the hair styling chair, and Beth watched Isabella first deactivate the hair nanites. A bow was still holding the hair in the back of her head. Still, the color seemingly instantly reverted to her usual dirty blonde, and her hair was a little more lifeless. Gary then came over with the tablet that controlled the gender nanites.

“Okay, hopefully, this fixes everything here, Connor; you ready?”

“Go for it,” Beth heard Carly say.

As soon as Gary activated the system, Carly shouted in pain even as she briefly convulsed!

When she stopped moving, everyone froze.

It looked like nothing had changed!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading! Please press the Like Button! I have some time off this week, so hopefully, I'll be able to get a bigger lead on chapters than I have right now. At a certain point, I may have to cut back to one a week to keep the flow going when my life gets nuts again in the fall. (It's always nuts, but sometimes it's worse than others!) 

Anyway, if this gets 25 likes by Sunday, I'll give you a bonus. If that one gets that, I'll probably be in the mood to give a third next week.

This chapter answered many of your questions, but of course, some remain unanswered. Answers come in those next chapters! (Some of them, at least!)

As always, if you enjoy my works, please consider purchasing the completed ones on Amazon Kindle! http://amazon.com/author/babysofia 

• Like 34
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 96 - 3/8/24

Oh no, how surprising that the nanite reversion didn't work, who could have expected that?

No really that was obviously much more exciting is the why why why why and above all who.

The rest as always very entertaining especially Beth's mistrust because of the still scene.

Great chapter, I was not surprised that the nanite fix didn't work as I'm worried about his body reaction to it.  One thing to go back and check, when Brianna was taking about the police she said Brain was in so much trouble,it should have been Rob.🙂💜 

7 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Oh no, how surprising that the nanite reversion didn't work, who could have expected that?

5 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I was not surprised that the nanite fix didn't work

3 hours ago, TerranV said:

You can't see it but I'm making my shocked face.

I know you all could see it coming! 😛 That's okay, a little trope is fun sometimes. I do plan on surprises you don't see coming down the road! Don't get complacent! 😈

Thanks for commenting!🙂

5 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Brain was in so much trouble,it should have been Rob.

Thanks for that, I'll go get it corrected later!

• Like 1

I have a theory about the stage nanites and the shock Carly received when they tried to charge her back.  I know no spoiler so I will keep to myself, but I think she is closer to her mom now.😏😈

The movie is in the can! Well done! Good writing. 

I know we follow a bit of a theme here 😜. It would have been fun to see how you wrote Connor's original movie. Kelly ruins everything! or at least makes it more fun.

6 minutes ago, CCApril said:

Kelly ruins everything! or at least makes it more fun.

No spoilers, but the original film is going to come up in the future. 

2 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I know you all could see it coming! 😛 That's okay, a little trope is fun sometimes. I do plan on surprises you don't see coming down the road! Don't get complacent! 😈

I don't think anyone is complaining. Its a breath of fresh air that Carly actually wanted to be a girl.

Seriously though its messed up how those nanite treatments are only for adopted Littles. How many want them but can't get them without sacrificing freedom?

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, TerranV said:

How many want them but can't get them without sacrificing freedom?

I would wager a decent number. It is probably equivalent to the percentage of transgender individuals in our world. (About 1.4% of the population)

• Like 2

Yup. Carly is stuck. She gets to explain the tears of joy and cope with the fallout. I imagine it will all work out for the best in the tradition of the family Slane.

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24