LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

I see.

That's the problem why you're always so mean to us.

I bet we can find you a nice Amazon mommy in DD.

I think Kelly is currently looking for a Little

😂😂😂😂

Another great cliffhanger(ops I mean chapter).  I have a feeling I know who Lilly's mom is, though the timing is a little off.  I think Lilly is about 3 or 4 years older than Connor so her mom had her early in life or Lilly was an ops child like Megan.  I hope Amanda can help Connor with what he wants, but he has to tell her first and that may be hard for him to do.  I also hope he can get his control back before going back to the dorm, he still has the gold star going for him after the president wiped out all marks against them.😀💜

I like how Carly wonders if the gender switch could be causing their bladder issues. In theory it could be. For those born with an “outie” they tend to hold their bladder with their prostate muscle instead of their bladder muscle without knowing. Those born with an “innie” only have the bladder muscle. This is why those that have the prostate removed due to prostate cancer can someone suffer bladder incontinence. Sometimes it’s just until the muscle builds up, sometimes it’s permanent. In theory the nanites would have accounted for this problem but maybe not. 

9 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Amazon mommy in DD

Only if I get to pick her! 🤣

6 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I also hope he can get his control back before going back to the dorm, he still has the gold star going for him after the president wiped out all marks against them.

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

1 hour ago, Guilyn said:

accounted for this problem but maybe not. 

Thanks for the comments! All will be revealed in time. 🙂

Great chapter again.  Connor came out and told Beth the truth.  I can’t really say I was surprised by his admission.  What did surprise me was that he said he didn’t think he could remain as Carly. At this point I think Carly is the one finishing school.  I had no idea that Connor’s mom was once a boy either.  I get a feeling at times there was a first book here that I missed.  So I was somewhat surprised by that too.  
Now you have left us wandering more about why Lilly owes Conner. I am looking forward to some more answers.  

4 minutes ago, CDfm said:

I get a feeling at times there was a first book here that I missed.  So I was somewhat surprised by that too.  

You may have read it and forgot that Stacy started off as a boy? She was adjusted by nanites pretty early in the story. If you haven't read my Exchanged Trilogy though I do highly recommend it! There's a lot of tie-ins to those three books (Exchanged, Little Hope, Alterations). All are available here in the completed stories section, but also from Amazon too!

• Like 1
12 hours ago, CDfm said:

Apparently I have some reading to do.  Should be enjoyable. 

If you are enjoying this story you will love the original 3 books about how Stacy came and the mistakes his/her name caused.  You will also find out why Connor's full name is Connor Stacy Sloan. 

On 2/23/2024 at 11:37 AM, BabySofia said:

Beth was grateful to be on her feet as Sebastian approached the trio. “So?” She asked him.

“It honestly was probably better than anything the other groups will do…” Sebastian said.

“Which means not good enough?” Charlotte laughed. “Okay, what do we need to do differently?”

Giggles and giggles and giggles...

BETH SIGHED FROM her perch in Charlotte’s arms as she asked, “Can we be put down for a moment?”

Charlotte laughed, “Sure, Beth, my arms will appreciate it too!”

Oh noes! Charlotte is getting old!

Throughout the day, Nikki had done her best just to blend into the background. She was always watching, but if Beth didn’t know who she was, she might have thought she was a random AI character. They had been going for seven hours at this point, and she was beginning to feel a little sympathy for the salaries her favorite actresses like Charlotte made!

Long days for all of them. The actors and crew have to get everything done on a tight schedule and Nikki has to both blend in and keep vigilant the whole time. Poor Beth and Carly, if only they got the script they originally wanted.

On 2/25/2024 at 3:14 PM, BabySofia said:

“I’m glad to hear that. These longer days in this dimension are a killer on this project!”

“What do you mean?” She asked as she pulled the tapes open.

“Well, we have eight hours less in our days in my dimension.”

“When do you get everything done?” She asked, surprised.

We crylaugh because it's true. So, so very true. I swear the days, weeks, months, and years are getting shorter.

On 2/25/2024 at 3:14 PM, BabySofia said:

With as many scenes as we still had to film that day, I had no choice but to pull up my big girl panties and get back to work. Metaphorically, of course!

Sorry Carly, I think that's going to be metaphorical for quite some time.

On 2/25/2024 at 4:11 PM, BabySofia said:

Yeah, especially because even in our dimension size, that would be at least a two-liter! 

I don't think there's a big eyes emoji big enough... 🤯 Nope, not big enough. When I was younger there were a few years where I could easily go through five two liters in a weekend. But that was over an entire weekend. (Don't do this littler littles, all that sugar does bad things to you.)

On 2/28/2024 at 1:37 AM, BabySofia said:

She didn’t hesitate, picking me up gently and walking rapidly to the bathroom and inside a stall. She was just setting me down when I couldn’t hold it anymore, and I soaked the Pull-Up.

“What? Why?” I couldn’t help but wonder.

Carly, two things. Nanites, and you drank way, way, way, way, way, several more ways, way too much liquid. Face it, after each of those earlier accidents your bladder was instantly starting to refill. And the nanite tampering I'm sure happened is only making it worse. You're going to be needing that padding for a while.

On 2/28/2024 at 1:37 AM, BabySofia said:

“Well, it turns out your mom did meet her mom, and I can see why she feels she owes you…”

You! You're going to end there! You, you...

He starts scribbling notes for when he gets back to writing.

On 2/28/2024 at 11:43 AM, BabySofia said:

And that would be the problem: I'm completely unsupervised! 🤣

GASP! No wonder there are so many of those scary purple emojis, not enough spankings and corner time! Everyone knows little humans and kits need to be supervised. Next you'll say you don't even have a collar with someone responsible's phone number on it. It's shameful how Bigs are slacking off these days. Of course I'm a perfectly well behaved kit so I don't need to — what's that? But you didn't say I couldn't get on the computer in the corner! Okay, okay, I'll put my nose back to the wall! But I'm still a good kit!

20 hours ago, CDfm said:

Should be enjoyable. 

💜 Be sure to leave me comments if you can! 🙂

4 hours ago, LittleFenny said:

You! You're going to end there! You, you...

He starts scribbling notes for when he gets back to writing.

Lol 🤣

4 hours ago, LittleFenny said:

Next you'll say you don't even have a collar

Of course not, I'm a baby not a pet... not a fan of anything around neck! 🥺

Thanks for the laughs as always Fenny! 🙂

3 hours ago, BabySofia said:

anything around neck! 🥺

I don't know how I'd do with something like a caller or something. As a teenager I went through a turtleneck phase lol. I bought this mask think that's for cold weather, it goes around the neck and covers up over my nose. It was probably two sizes small lol. I could still get it on, but it felt so restricting that I can't wear it. I love the idea of collars for submissives, but I don't think I could wear one either. I don't know though, I might find something one day that's comfortable enough that I'll wear it and overcome that particular problem. It wouldn't be the first time I've used exposure therapy on myself to overcome something so I could do something fun. And it's never became something bad. More times then not, whatever it was I wanted to do wasn't as fun as I had imagined it would be, but it was still a great time and experience. This will be no different. 

Lol 🤣

I have actually been trying to pay attention to stories I like for things to learn and reading lots and lots of web pages on writing. This year I'm going to write more Finding New Things and try to start something else too.

Of course not, I'm a baby not a pet... not a fan of anything around neck! 🥺

He tries to strike a speaking serious things pose, "It is important for humans, foxes, and others prone to misbehavior to have a collar so the responsible adults around them know who is supposed to be ensuring they behave and are kept healthy and well cared for." Of course you should also try to make sure they pick one you can slip out of when you want to have some fun. That's not naughty, that's keeping your minder out of trouble which can only be responsible behavior, right?

34 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I don't know how I'd do with something like a caller or something. As a teenager I went through a turtleneck phase lol. I bought this mask think that's for cold weather, it goes around the neck and covers up over my nose. It was probably two sizes small lol. I could still get it on, but it felt so restricting that I can't wear it.

I think they call those gators, I got a couple of those in 2020 when good proper masks were in short supply and found myself feeling much the same. In the end I decided that I'd much rather use a handkerchief or shemagh until I could get some masks that fit me well. And handkerchiefs and shemaghs both are useful for more than helping to keep you from spraying on people.

44 minutes ago, Guilend said:

More times then not, whatever it was I wanted to do wasn't as fun as I had imagined it would be, but it was still a great time and experience.

It's sad how often we find things aren't as fun as we hoped. But then you find the things that are more fun than you expected and you wouldn't find those if you didn't at least try a few things. I'm a super introvert but I tried Toastmasters a decade ago and did it for a few years and it was an amazing experience. I'm not sure I'd start going to it again but I'm glad for those few years I did.

Chapter 94: Story Time

BETH WATCHED CARLY look up at his grandmother in anticipation. “So, who is she?” he asked impatiently.

“Did she tell you about the trip we adopted Bella?”

Carly nodded, “I think most of the story?”

“The dolphins?”

Carly nodded, “I saw the picture you have in the hallway too.”

She smiled, “That’s probably one of my favorite pictures with Stacy. She told you about the man we ran into?”

She nodded.

“And the girl he threw in the water when he was trying to escape?”

“Mom said she saved her?”

“Turns out that was Lilly’s mother.”

“No way!” Carly said, clearly thinking back through all that she knew about her. “Didn’t Mom say she was only a toddler, though?”

Amanda nodded, “We actually thought she was about five, but it turns out she was just a really short ten-year-old at the time. Her family didn’t care to correct any of the public records and be known as the victim, so we never found out she was older. Anyway, she seemed like she must have been younger?”

“Was she a Big then?” Beth asked, “Lilly’s not short?”

“Her mom, Kylie, just barely reached eight-foot-six,” Amanda said, “So really a Tweener, but since her parents were Bigs, she kind of slides into that classification still.” Amanda shrugged, “Lilly’s dad is about twelve feet tall, so she outgrew her mom by quite a bit. Kylie apparently had her when she was only fifteen. With her parents’ help, she had still managed to graduate high school and college early in spite of the teenage pregnancy. Lilly was an early graduate from high school at seventeen. I never dreamed of that connection because they're so close in age. I know it’s why I didn’t think of her at first.”

“So… Umm…? What happened?” Beth asked. “I don’t think I’ve heard this story?”

“Oh, I guess that makes sense,” Connor said. “Grandma, why don’t you tell it since you were there?”

She smiled at us, “I’ll tell it, but let’s get you ready for bed first?”

“Huh?” Connor asked.

“I seem to remember both of you saying you needed a shower when you got in the car?”

“Right!” Beth said.

As she said that, Beth couldn’t help but think back to the stickiness of those stupid PooPloders! She winced.

“So, Beth, why don’t you take a shower? Carly and I will take care of her in her room, and then we’ll meet for storytime in her room in about thirty minutes?”

Carly’s face turned bright red, and Beth suddenly realized she had never told her she was okay with her revelation. “Okay,” Beth said to Amanda. She turned to Carly and hugged her. “Carly, I’m okay with what you told me.” She wanted to say so much more, but the relief in her eyes was genuine, and she guessed she’d made the right call.

“See you in about a half hour?” Amanda suggested.

“Yeah, that should work,” she agreed.

Without a word, Amanda stood up, gathered her grandchild in her arms, and the two walked out. Beth wanted to say so much more, but at the moment, she could do nothing but remember the feeling of stickiness that she’d somehow been distracted from.

Gathering her stuff, she hurried into the attached bathroom and soon stood in the shower’s warm jets.

I HAD BEEN uncertain if Beth would hate me when I told her the truth, but the fact that she said she was okay with me helped me feel better. ‘Will she still want to go out with me? That’s a whole other relationship?’ I acknowledged. Of course, growing up with two moms, that certainly wasn’t something I would have a problem with. The idea of being with a boy had always made me feel gross and was part of why, while I knew I was trans, relationships had always been complicated in my head.

Grandma set me down on the floor of the bathroom. She pulled the hair ties that I’d forgotten all about from my hair and ran her fingers through it. “Those do look cute on you,” she told me. “And the matching hairstyle and color you two have is definitely cute! If I didn’t know better, I would have guessed you were sisters.”

I blushed but quickly pulled my shirt off, even as she surprised me by unbuttoning the pants. “Uh-oh,” she said. “Connor, did you know you had another accident?”

“Huh?” I said, looking down. “I…”

My stomach churned a bit.

“So I take that as a no?”

I shook my head, “No… I guess it’s not much, but… why?”

Grandma sighed, “I’m not sure, but we’ll need to figure it out. Let’s get you in the bath; after you change back tomorrow from filming, we’ll see if it’s still an issue. It might just be a problem with the nanites moving your organs to different spots. Maybe your brain just hasn’t mapped everything yet?”

I nodded.

Grandma pulled the Pull-Up off my body by ripping open the sides and had a baby wipe in her hand a second later to wipe me clean. “Gotta be careful with those parts,” she told me, gently wiping my opening.

After she tossed the wipe into the Pull-Up

I nodded.

She helped me into the shower and left me to it as I quickly washed my body, hair, and then my body again. I scrubbed the area the PooPloders had leaked off the underlayer multiple times, feeling like it was probably worse than the one time I’d had poop on me a couple weeks ago!

I washed my hair and felt it instantly freeze back up into its shape before remembering the nanites on it. ‘Ugh,’ I thought, even as pigtails reformed on my head without something tying them up. “What?” I wondered.

Before turning the water off, I used one last set of body soap on my diaper area. Grandma heard the water turn off and had a towel in hand to dry me. “What happened with your hair?” She asked.

“Good question!” I shook my head, “I think the nanites in my hair must have reactivated in the water?”

“They used nanites on your hair?” She asked, seeming a little concerned.

“They wanted to ensure Beth and I had matching hair colors?”

Her frown made me nervous, but she didn’t say anything else as she wrapped me in the giant towel and set me down on the counter. “Here,” she said, handing me a U-shaped toothbrush that did its thing in my mouth for me. A couple minutes later, a beep said it was done, so I pulled it out and rinsed the toothpaste.

“What phone did they use to connect to your nanites for your hair?” Grandma asked as she carried me to the changing table.”

“Mine?”

“Let’s get you dressed, and then we’ll have them go to a loose style unless you want to sleep like this?”

“I’d rather have it down,” I agreed, “Just in a ponytail like normal. Though it feels a bit weird since it’s shorter!”

“I’m surprised they left it that long. I think I would have gone to a shorter bob,” she said, placing me on the table and digging around for a diaper. When she held one in her hand, I realized she thought I needed an actual diaper again, and I blushed.

“They talked about it,” I said, trying to distract myself as I counted the accidents.

‘One after the four bottles, one in the restaurant, one just now… and there was a little bit inside the diaper after the last scene. I had four accidents today?!?’ My blood turned cold, but I said nothing else as Grandma finished taping the diaper shut.

“I told your Aunt Bella you’d be her little niece tonight, so she made something for you.” Grandma held out a purple-footed sleeper with pink hearts and unicorns printed on it.

I blushed but let her help me into the garment.

A knock came on the door, and Beth came in. “You decent?” she asked, even as she must have realized Grandma had just finished zipping up the footed sleeper, which I now realized she matched.

I laughed, “Really, Grandma?”

“I figured your moms deserved a photo to preserve the memory here. Let’s get your hair reset, though, first,” she pointed me towards my bag where my phone was waiting. I accessed the app and managed to get it to go to a ‘no-style’ setting that caused it to flatten into a loose pile of hair at the back of my neck. A few quick brushes through my hair, and I could quickly throw it into a ponytail with a hairband.

“Let’s put that higher,” Beth smiled at me and motioned for the brush. A few moments later, she was satisfied as the hair was tied up like my sisters did for cheerleading. I watched her make her hair match mine.

“Okay, my two beauty princesses all ready?” Grandma teased.

I stuck my tongue out but went along with it as she directed Beth to sit beside me on the bed and pulled me into her side. The picture was snapped a couple times on her phone before she showed me the picture that was clearly two sisters, not the boyfriend and girlfriend from last week.

“Shoot me,” Beth whispered beside me, even as she pulled me into her lap.

I giggled and leaned back into her larger body. I was very comfortable like that, and maybe even more so than with Grandma because she wasn’t quite as big.

“You promised me story time?” Beth asked.

“And you said you knew more?” I pressed.

“Well, let’s get caught up on what happened with your mom first?” She said as she sat in the giant rocking chair, which she pulled closer to my bed.

Beth squeezed me and began rubbing her hands lightly down the fabric on my arms.

“So this was in the first couple of weeks Stacy was here,” Grandma started. “She’d made it through the placement tests with flying colors, and really, she’d adjusted to our world quite well! Fred and I decided it would be fun to take a surprise trip to Selegnasol before her classes began!”

“I love that park!” Beth said.

“You’ve been?” I asked.

She nodded, “It’s safe to go visit. I wouldn’t hang out in any other part of that state for long as a Little, mind you, but since my mom and dad were with us, we were safe. Dad, of course, had his protective detail too… But, anyway, we’ve gone a few times?”

“It sounds so cool,” I admitted, having looked up some updates from even when my mom had been there over thirty years ago.

“I don’t think we’ll be able to make a trip happen, unfortunately,” Grandma consolingly told me.

I shrugged, “I didn’t come here for that. Anyway, keep telling the story?” I encouraged.

“Anyway, we were boarding the plane, and this tiny woman came and sat beside me. I held Stacy in my lap, and we pretended she was just a regular infant then. Fred was in the window seat, but the three of us ended up talking after we realized one of the flight attendants was up to no good. They poisoned her, and it was only Stacy’s quick thinking that saved her from pooping her panties right then so they could claim her.”

“How’d she do that?” Beth asked.

“Same way I dealt with the LittleGo,” I told her. “Mine’s on a necklace, though,” I added.

She nodded, “So you saved her from pooping her panties, but then what?”

“When we figured out what was happening, I offered to help her by making the stewardess think we were adopting her first. I had diapered her first, meaning I had the better claim over her.”

“This is Bella?” Beth asked.

She nodded, “Yes, so you can guess the fake adoption ended up being more permanent. When we got off the plane, we were threatened about her as someone else had lured her to Selegnasol. We hadn’t realized that it was part of a group called Venture…”

Beth gasped, “They’re really evil!”

Grandma nodded, “Yeah, and they really wanted Bella… so badly they chased us around. I know you have seen Carly here swim, but her mommy was just as much of a fish in the water.”

“Dolphin, Grandma, dolphin,” I said with a smile.

She smirked, “Anyway, Looney World had an attraction you could pay to swim with the dolphins, so we decided to surprise Stacy with it. She had an absolute blast with it after we proved to the workers she could swim well enough. We both had the time of our lives, and the four of us ended up showing up to watch their show a while later. One of their Venture operatives tried to convince us to hand over Bella, but Stacy was up to her usual tricks then. She somehow opened up her baby bottle and accurately threw all of the liquid onto the man’s crotch. He ran for it as Stacy started some appropriate loud shouting of, ‘If he has accidents, why isn’t he in diapers?’”

I nodded along, remembering Mom telling the story.

“What happened then?”

“Well, the asshole decided to get a distraction and shoved a little girl over the rail into the tank! I could tell she wasn’t going to be able to swim, and I debated jumping in myself as Stacy pushed her way over the edge and dove in first!”

“That must have been terrifying?” Beth asked.

Grandma nodded, “Yes, and no… Emotionally, it was, but on a higher mental level, I knew she would probably be okay? Anyway, Stacy was about halfway across the tank, and Suzy, one of the dolphins, leant a fin to the rescue.”

“And that girl was Lilly’s mom?” I asked.

“Apparently,” she said. “I never got her name in all of the chaos as she was whisked away by her parents pretty quickly, and I was so worried about Stacy and Bella. I knew her parents’ names since I’d gotten a business card, but I guess I didn’t put it together with Lilly until I saw her records.”

“So she’s probably an ally for Carly?” Beth asked.

“At least for Connor,” Grandma smiled. “Lilly’s grandma never had a chance to fulfill that promise to help her with anything, so I’m guessing when she put two and two together with Connor, Lilly felt like she owed her.”

“You think her mom told her about that story?” Beth asked.

I nodded, “I bet she did; that’s probably why she learned to swim so well.”

“Huh…” Beth said at that.

“You two should probably both get some sleep? It’s going to be a long day tomorrow?”

“Can you just give us a half-hour to talk?” I asked her.

She sighed, “Thirty minutes, no more!”

“Thanks,” I said to her.

A moment later, she left, and I turned around to face my taller love.

“So…?” She asked.

“So, you’re okay with what I said earlier? Really?” I asked.

She nodded, “Don’t get me wrong, part of me likes the idea of a boy, but with our size differences, things would have to be a bit different mechanically, no matter what we did.”

I blushed, “So you don’t think I’m a freak? You still like me?”

She shook her head, “Nope, I don’t like you anymore.”

I felt my heart stop, “But…”

Even then, she began tickling my sides, “I love you, silly!”

I giggled then and was happy to know we were okay. When Beth eventually let up on the tickling, I accepted a kiss from her on the lips that went on for several minutes.

“As much as I would love to keep making out tonight, Carly, I think bed is a good idea. It’s going to be a long day tomorrow still.”

I nodded, “Okay.”

She stood up and hugged me before pulling open the bed sheets and depositing me under them. She pulled the covers up to my chin and kissed me good night, “I love you, Carly, don’t forget that. No matter what you look like.”

I watched her leave the room, swiping the lights off as she closed the door.

‘Did I really just come out to her, and she still made out with me?’ I wondered. I pinched my arm, grimaced, and decided I really was awake.

‘What a day!’

BETH MADE HER way across to her room and grimaced at how she looked in the pajamas. There was no question she looked like at least a Pull-Up should be underneath her pajamas! After a quick bathroom trip, she was climbing into bed when Amanda knocked, “May I come in?”

“Sure,” she said and let her in.

“How is Connor doing?”

“Good?” She said hesitantly.

“Is she?”

Beth looked at her, “What do you mean?”

“Her mom already knew and told me, Beth, I’m not surprised. Sorry, but there’s a baby monitor still in the room that activates. I didn’t mean to listen in…”

“Don’t let her know you did, please?” Beth begged.

“I won’t… You really are okay if Carly wants to be a girl, though?”

Beth shrugged, “I like her for her, I don’t really care. It’s not like we’d have an amazing sex life with her as a male?”

Beth smirked as she realized Amanda blushed at that. “How did your parents make that work?” She wondered.

“I try not to think about it,” Beth laughed. “Laura actually asked Mom once, even as I tried to put my hand over her mouth! She said it all worked because Dad isn’t really a Little, so his parts were larger than normal?” She shook her head, “And that is the only thing I heard, and I still want to bleach my brain from that information. I hate having ever heard about my parent’s sex life!”

They both laughed at that.

“If it ever gets serious, I will tell you they kept some samples back home for him.”

Beth nodded, “She’s leaving in just a few months, though?”

Amanda shrugged, “That’s the plan, but who knows what actually happens. With Stacy and your dad, both things seemed to just ‘happen,’ and the same seems to be true for the two of you.”

Beth grimaced, “Yeah, they do…” She looked at the bed, “Anyway, I think I’m going to call it a night.”

“Can I tuck in my honorary granddaughter for the night?” she smiled.

“Isn’t she in the other room?” Beth asked.

“She’s the actual one,” she laughed.

Amanda did the exact same thing for Beth as she’d done for Carly a few minutes earlier, even kissing her forehead. “Good night, Beth,” she said with a smile as she turned the lights off.

‘What a weird day?’ Beth thought as she turned and looked at the wall to set herself up to sleep.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading! Please Press the 'Like' Button and Leave a comment! (Especially if you want your bonus chapter this weekend! 25+ or no chapter 😈 )

So many of you guessed who Lilly's mom was back in the beginning, and I really have to say to you, "stop breaking into my hard drives!" Looking at my writing notes is forbidden! 👿 

Really though I actually take it as a sign that I'm bringing you along on a journey that makes sense and doesn't go off on random unexpected tangents every time! This is a long weekend in the story length, so four more chapters to get some of the other answers you all keep seeking! 

As always, please remember that if you enjoy my works, you can purchase my completed ones on Amazon Kindle!  https://www.amazon.com/author/babysofia 

• Like 33
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 94 - 3/1/24

Yes, we were all betting that it could be the little one who saved Stacy back then.

But it's nice that we were right.

And I'm really excited to see what happens next.

Venture was mentioned and Beth knew her.

So probably not as destroyed as we thought?

We'll see.

I'm really excited to see what other adventures you take us on.

With venture still out there it makes me wonder if they will come after Carly. I would love to see Carly come out to both her mom and grandmother even though they already know. Maybe the nanites interact in a way that crosses her Change to be more permanent. I would love to see how the school handles that would clary be moved to the girls nest or become her nest mother’s roommate?

Great chapter, so we were right about Lillys' mom being the girl that Stacy saved from the pool.  Nice way to work the timeline in to fit, maker her a short amazon child that looked younger than her age and having Lilly in her teens.  I would say that that experience is probably one of the reasons she made sure Lilly learned to swim, might be at an early age to.  I was not surprised to learn that Stacy had a feeling about Connor wanting to be a girl, I wonder if Amanda can play some games with the nanites so the change doesn't work when the filming ends.  Maybe blame it on something else going wrong, the Emerson would have to let Carly stay.😀💜   

11 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

And I'm really excited to see what happens next.

Lots to come! The next arc after this especially will be a wild ride!

7 hours ago, Princessamaryllis said:

I would love to see

6 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I would say that that experience is probably one of the reasons she made sure Lilly learned to swim, might be at an early age to.

It is, without giving spoilers it'll be discussed at some point. Thanks for the comments! 🙂

• Like 1
14 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Looking at my writing notes is forbidden!

Indeed, but reading all your previous stories should be compulsory! Then we just have to put the pieces together. In all fairness, you put all kinds of Easter eggs in your writing and this one was fairly easy to find.

I do love how you’ve developed the relationship between Beth and Carly. Lots of us wanted to see it anyway, and you’ve made this hopeless romantic happy with how it has come about. So even though the nanite issue will be seen as a tragedy by some in Connor’s circle of friends, we know the truth.

I imagine we’re reaching the top of another hill on the story’s roller coaster. Can’t wait to see where you take us on the next drop!

This was really a heartwarming chapter.  I loved it.  I wonder now if Carly will be sticking around longer than she was thinking.  Hearing about the past almost rings a bell with me like I have read at least some of it.  I had to make a quick trip to Denver so I haven’t had any time to read but I am heading back home tomorrow and plan in doing some reading when I get back.  
Loved this last chapter and looking forward to seeing the next. 

1 hour ago, FloridaKid said:

I do love how you’ve developed the relationship between Beth and Carly.

Thanks! Honestly, the idea of this relationship is completely what made me think of writing this tale in the first place. I was finishing In-Between and realized the kids could be about the same age and at the same place potentially! 🙂

1 hour ago, FloridaKid said:

I imagine we’re reaching the top of another hill on the story’s roller coaster. Can’t wait to see where you take us on the next drop!

When we get off the top of the big hills we're going to be doing lots of inversions and fun G's! 😎

54 minutes ago, CDfm said:

This was really a heartwarming chapter.  I loved it.

Thanks! 🙂

Well looks like the reader here really want a bonus, over 25 before Sunday.  I have come to the conclusion that Amanda really was heart broken when Stacy went home.  The fact that her room was left unchanged for 26 years after she left and still had one of her party dresses hanging in the closet i like something a parent might due if they lost a child.🤍

3 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

reader here really want a bonus, over 25 before Sunday.

Definitely noticed that! Thank you all! 🙂 

3 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Amanda really was heart broken when Stacy went home.

Oh, this was definitely the case. It's hard for any parent to let go, but after four years of having the adopted daughter of her dreams she had to not let her mommy needs overrule what her daughter needed. It was good that they were able to talk via a video link, but it was never the same for her. I don't know how much more will be addressed with this though. I think it definitely makes her want to protect Carly all the more though.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

The fact that her room was left unchanged for 26 years after she left and still had one of her party dresses hanging in the closet i like something a parent might due if they lost a child.🤍

I always find that so funny in American movies and series.

The kids come home years later and their rooms look the same as they did when they left.

Is this really a USA thing that I'm too European for?

To be honest, my parents cleared out my room 2 hours after I moved out and put their bedroom in there.

21 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

The kids come home years later and their rooms look the same as they did when they left.

Depends... Mine lasted through college when I had to move back in for a while. They did swap beds on me while I was in college so that guests would like the bed more. (I had an amaaaazing water bed that I was sad to see go!) A couple years later I moved out and out of state and my room became my mom's. 

I know other people who have had more of the time capsule look still.

9 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I always find that so funny in American movies and series.

Is this really a USA thing that I'm too European for?

To be honest, my parents cleared out my room 2 hours after I moved out and put their bedroom in there.

Sorry Moon3ye, I think you missed my point in this.  I was going for how a parent would keep the room if the child had died young in life.  Not moved out after growing up.

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24