LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

Moment of truth.

I'd be surprised if they didn't work but the question for me if they work as intended.

Amanda and Fred's home must be a fortess. I can't help but wonder if all their defenses would be considered legal.

This chapter covered a lot of things that confuse me and can go wrong at any moment.  Has Beth forgotten that Connor is only going to be in this dimension for 3 to 4 months, she is getting to attached to him.  I think that the first thing Amanda needs to do when Connor gets to her house is check the nanite code and change the password to something Connor has control of, not sure if Connor can do that himself like Stacy could.  Yes Amanda and Freds house is a fortress, with the tall wall surrounding it windows and doors that turn into solid objects and all the electrics around it.  I am a little surprised it was Addison's assistant, I thought she was not that bad and helping Addison to keep the bad stuff out of the lab.  I would have thought the house keeper that was working with her mother would be the one.🙂💜

6 minutes ago, TerranV said:

I can't help but wonder if all their defenses would be considered legal.

Probably questionable, but Amanda stopped caring after the second attack. The government isn't likely to do anything to them either as Amanda is a bit of a national treasure for her research. Wealth doesn't hurt in being ignored either if I had to guess!

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

21 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I am a little surprised it was Addison's assistant, I thought she was not that bad and helping Addison to keep the bad stuff out of the lab.

She was very involved and placed by Addy's mom to keep an eye on her. 

22 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Has Beth forgotten that Connor is only going to be in this dimension for 3 to 4 months, she is getting to attached to him.

Since when did college kids think with their brains on matters of the heart? Connor is Beth's first real boyfriend too, which does not make things any easier to stay objective.

Thanks for the comments!

56 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Probably questionable, but Amanda stopped caring after the second attack. The government isn't likely to do anything to them either as Amanda is a bit of a national treasure for her research. Wealth doesn't hurt in being ignored either if I had to guess!

She was very involved and placed by Addy's mom to keep an eye on her. 

Since when did college kids think with their brains on matters of the heart? Connor is Beth's first real boyfriend too, which does not make things any easier to stay objective.

Thanks for the comments!

Thanks for answering that, so like Mindy she was put there to keep an eye on Addison and probably work somewhere else on the bad stuff. 

I really feel like this is the chapter I have been dreading most.  This is the one where the most could go wrong for Connor.  Even if the fine print on the contract stated it wasn’t a real contract I would never have signed such a document.  Then that sex change also has a huge chance of going wrong.  Especially for Connor who has had issues with nanites in the past. I believe that deep down Connor probably wouldn’t mind ending up as a girl so that might not be as big an issue as being an adopted little.  
Awesome job on this part.  I can’t wait to see what follows. 

I've been so hyped for this transformation, and I knew before I loaded the page you'd probably leave that as the cliffhanger. So cruel. :P  Excited to see where this goes!

One more thing BabySofia, even if the change is only temporary wouldn't the rules and laws of the university and state make him/her change to a girls dorm?🤔 By the way I own all your books on my tablet and look forward to adding more when you publish them.💜 

1 hour ago, CDfm said:

Awesome job on this part.  I can’t wait to see what follows. 

Thanks! 🙂

18 minutes ago, Taki said:

before I loaded the page you'd probably leave that as the cliffhanger.

Well, I would hate to have disappointed you! 😈

3 minutes ago, Princessamaryllis said:

Love this chapter looking forward to the next one.

45 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

even if the change is only temporary wouldn't the rules and laws of the university and state make him/her change to a girls dorm?

That is part of why this being done over the weekend going home with his grandmother works out better. 

9 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

WHY didn't Amanda want to check the nanite code first?

Why didn't she take the opportunity to link the nanites to Stacy's program so Connor could have his protection back

Wanted to ask the same question but not only Amanda but also mom in remote with Amanda 

Yup…fully expect this to go horribly wrong and shocked Amanda didn’t want more details/control, especially given the bad experience with the makeup nanites.

28 minutes ago, FloridaKid said:

Yup…fully expect this to go horribly wrong

Well it is the diaper dimension...? Thanks for the comments! 🙂

1 hour ago, APhil said:

Wanted to ask the same question but not only Amanda but also mom in remote with Amanda

5 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Thanks! 🙂

Well, I would hate to have disappointed you! 😈

That is part of why this being done over the weekend going home with his grandmother works out better. 

So the goal is to finish all the filming of Connor and turn him back Sunday?

1 minute ago, Baby Billy said:

So the goal is to finish all the filming of Connor and turn him back Sunday?

This was said somewhere in the past. That is the plan, assuming everything goes according to their plan with shooting. You all have about eight chapters left of the weekend.

• Like 1

On 2/16/2024 at 11:40 AM, BabySofia said:

“If I’m going to keep you safe, it’s really pretty simple. First, would you prefer to wear a bracelet or an ankle bracelet?”

“Like some sort of criminal bracelet?” She found herself saying. “Or, do you mean like a Little tracker?!?” 

I was about to ask if there was any difference and then I realized it's probably like men's and women's razors. One is functional, maybe industrial looking. The other comes in pastel plastic with flowers or other cute designs. And in the pair of possibilities Beth gave both would lock on without the wearer having the ability to easily remove them.

He was almost to the entrance doors when he ran into Harper, playing his neighbor.

With no Little or baby in sight, the diaper bag on her shoulder was a red warning flag for any Little!

Might as well be driving a windowless van with FREE CANDY painted on the side. It would be less suspicious.

My eyes grew as wide as possible and then some more!!!!

The ‘scallops’ I looked at looked practically like hamburgers! They were probably three inches or more in diameter and a little over two inches thick – and that was cooked!!! The shrimp were curled up, but they might as well have been some crazy large species of lobster back home! 

And Conner thought there might not be enough for Beth if they split a plate.

15 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Nikki looked completely unabashed as she said, “No, this is a bit more discrete, see,” she held up a thin gold chain bracelet with a few pink sapphire stones spread out about it in small circular settings.

Okay, so it's not as blatant as one might expect. That said, if she can't take it off that could be problematic for the remaining scenes to be filmed.

It wasn’t a one-way trip, but they didn’t want to undo it until we finished filming the next day. To use the treatment, our group was being charged $700k of our fake budget money for each round-trip use!

Even with it being priced that way on the class budget, the mere fact that this is something that can be made available to the classes with simply a classroom economy of fake money to control the use is just another sign of how far ahead of us the technology of this world is. Then again back when Conner's mother was there they had phones and laptops with multi-year battery life if I am remembering correctly. Just, wow.

For a moment, I felt nothing.

Then I felt a jolt, and every inch of my skin convulsed as if I was being shocked by electricity!

Ha! Knew something was going to happen! But is it intentional? Maybe a bare nanite or two survived in Conner and have been spending the intervening time trying to reproduce enough to do their job again? An old enemy got him with a dose of something earlier that they intended to trigger later that's interacted with these nanites? Maybe professor Ponce didn't do anything nefarious but someone else tampered with the nanites? What will they do? I predict Conner will have both the physical gender changes and lose some size. But will there be any other surprises?

13 hours ago, TerranV said:

Amanda and Fred's home must be a fortess. I can't help but wonder if all their defenses would be considered legal.

I expect that at least at the time of installation everything was legal by the letter of the law. Highly unusual, expensive, and possibly not all in the spirit of the law, but I expect it was all legal when installed. Now whether it would be legal to install everything in the current day? Maybe, maybe not. But unless any changes to the law required modifying existing installed security systems they're probably good so long as they haven't done any construction since then major enough to require bringing everything up to current legal standards. That sort of rule is why you will find places where landlords are reluctant to do any significant maintenance work. So long as they don't do anything much more substantial than slapping on a new coat of paint then things that met code when the place was built can continue to be grandfathered in under the old rules. But hiring someone to upgrade the old climate control equipment or fix the actual issues that result in water leaks from the roof instead of patching over them might require the entire building to be brought into compliance with current building codes. I suspect Amanda's house may be like that. They might occasionally have some sort of code enforcement officer start to write them up for illegal security measures only to get handed paperwork that shows that the system was legal when installed and that until and unless they do any work that requires bringing everything in compliance with current laws they're grandfathered in under the old rules.

11 hours ago, BabySofia said:

If they involved a good lawyer at all then I would suspect as mentioned about, "Legal by the letter of the law even if possibly violating the spirit." And of course the combination of money, lawyers, and being able to point to prior events to show that this isn't mere paranoia (I can't remember who it was who said that just because they are actually out to get you doesn't stop it from being paranoia. It just makes it justifiable paranoia). So the local prosecutor knows that they can go after this household and have a very loud fight on their hands where the other side will be able to show that they had previously been targeted for assaults and presumably also show that the security system hasn't caused any issues. Or they can spend the same time getting a dozen open and shut convictions against people who have no justification for what they're doing. One choice opens them and the administration over them up to PR problems if anyone in the press sides with the family and they may very well lose in court after spending months or years and a great deal of money on the case. The other builds up a nice resume to step up to a higher office. Choose wisely prosecutor, choose wisely.

9 hours ago, Taki said:

Excited to see where this goes!

"Well Conner, I'm afraid that with how those nanites were programmed the sex change is irreversible."

[Insert the Top Gear, "Oh no! Anyway," meme here]

"Oh darn. Anyway, I suppose I should get back to my homework now."

4 hours ago, bje said:

Professor Ponce is first described as a woman, but at the end of the chapter is referred to as "he" unless I have misunderstood who is meant.

I came across something with that at one point and thought I corrected that. You're right! I'll get in there and fix that today. Minor characters have a way of getting away from me from time to time. (Even though she has a spot in my planning document with that in there!) Thanks for the catch! 🙂

7 hours ago, LittleFenny said:

"Oh darn. Anyway, I suppose I should get back to my homework now."

🤣 Thanks for the comments Fenny, they always make my day! 🙂

So you said that this weekend is going to be over 8 chapters long, and I thought the first day at daycare for Cameron was long at about 4 chapters.  I think a lot of people are missing the point on the GPS bracelet here, yes it can not be removed by other people but that should not be a problem.  Stacy had her little protect on that was the same way but I'm sure she could have hacked the code if she needed to.  I have read other stories where in this dimension jewery has been given to girlfriends with GPS in them to keep them safe.

6 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

So you said that this weekend is going to be over 8 chapters long, and I thought the first day at daycare for Cameron was long at about 4 chapters.  

This is a whole arc of the story, and quite frankly the biggest part I initially had planned in my head. Lots to come way beyond this though too! This is most likely going to be the longest thing I've written when all is said and done. I'm only 53k words away from where I'm at to the length of the Exchanged trilogy. I know I'm going to surpass that by a significant amount.

6 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I have read other stories where in this dimension jewery has been given to girlfriends with GPS in them to keep them safe.

I suspect it's pretty commonly used with protectees actually there. Often even in this world I've heard that security services use similar things. Even a simple Apple AirTag works well for that at this point here.

33 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

This is most likely going to be the longest thing I've written when all is said and done. I'm only 53k words away from where I'm at to the length of the Exchanged trilogy. I know I'm going to surpass that by a significant amount.

There is not much to say this but......Yay!! Love a long story!

32 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

🙂 Me too! (I've now written more than a million words in the dimension... 😎 )

And most of these words have caused pain and aneurysms in my head because you love to torture us. 

• Haha 1

Chapter 90: Changed

BETH WATCHED AS the injection was given, wincing as she knew a needle extended and quickly retracted. At first, Connor did not react, and it seemed like nothing had happened.

Suddenly, Connor screamed in pain for a second! It briefly occurred Beth thought everyone was about to rush in, but then Connor went silent and back to his ‘sleeping’ from the anesthesia. 

Beth watched his forehead and jaw shape change slightly, even as his figure changed somewhat. She had wondered if they would give Connor breasts to make it seem like he was an adult, but instead, the shape of his body just became very convincingly toddler-like. ‘Connor’s cute like this,’ Beth admitted. He now had an adorable toddler girl set of proportions in his face and limbs.

Everything carried on as usual with the filming, but as soon as “Cut!” was called, Professor Ponce immediately pounced and was looking over Connor.

“Connor, are you okay?” She asked. 

Connor blinked a second before sitting up, “I think so?” He shook his head, the pigtails tied into his hair bouncing back and forth. “That was a little more of a jolt to my system than I expected?”

“That can happen,” the professor said. “Miss Perez, why don’t you and another female crew member take our young actor back to a place where you can make sure everything changed okay? I’m just going to clean up the kit?”

“I’ll go with Connor,” Beth said, ensuring she wouldn’t be left behind.

“Sounds good,” Connor said, seeming to have his body movements more alert again. Beth noticed his voice sounded like a young girl’s now.

Charlotte gathered him from the table, and the three returned to the wardrobe area and into one of the changing rooms. 

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Charlotte asked as she sat him on top of the bench in the changing room.

“I think so?” Connor replied, “Things seem to be getting better every moment. I should be okay to shoot again here in a few minutes?”

“Well, before we do that, let’s check that nothing weird happened?” Charlotte suggested.

Connor nodded, and he pulled up the hospital gown over and off of his body. 

“Just sit down there,” Charlotte said, “That diaper has LittleProof tapes.”

Connor didn’t argue, and Beth watched as she pulled it loose. Then they helped pull the bodysuit off and down his legs and revealed what was beneath. Beth couldn’t help but note Connor grinned widely.

I LOOKED DOWN at parts that were supposed to be on my body missing and other parts that weren’t present. ‘It worked!!!!’ I tried to control my urge to jump up and down for joy but kept it to just a grin.

‘Finally!!!’ I smiled.

I looked at my body and felt a sense of peace and calm that I had never felt before. I had always felt like the pieces down below looked out of place and wrong. With the old dangly one gone and the new parts in place, I no longer felt wrong!

As a kid, I was always jealous of my baby sisters and how cute they could dress! Of course, Riley and I were so close in age that I’d grown up playing dress-up with them all the time and certainly played with dolls as much as any other toy. Mama had been worried about it, but Mom just shrugged and supported me. As we reached middle school age, that stopped, and it had been a few years since I’d really been able to dress up as myself with them.

I felt my chest and was a little disappointed I couldn’t feel any tissue there. In fact, if anything, it felt like the little bit of fat deposits that had been there were gone, and things felt even flatter. My legs and arms looked just a little chubbier than usual, even as I hoped I hadn’t lost muscle mass.

Looking at my arms, I said suddenly again, “Whoa! Where did my arm hair go?” I looked down at my legs and noticed the same thing while noticing how drastically different my voice was!

“That treatment almost always has hair removed,” Charlotte told me, “We made sure that it was going to do that for you. Once we reverse it, you can grow it back within a month or so.”

“And my voice?” I said, speaking again and listening that it didn’t sound like me, even as I could feel myself saying it.

“Same thing, not that you had a low voice before, but this way, the illusion is perfect for your character’s new mommy. It should also help make things better for your big sister to relate to you?”

I nodded and looked at the makeup mirror, which was almost too high above my head to see. The face looking back at me looked like it was taken from a picture of Lilah or Hannah when they were about two. “I look like my baby sisters now,” I said, a little surprised.

“Somehow, I think you look like you should be their baby sister now,” Beth said.

I nodded, “Yeah… I wouldn’t think I look older than maybe two right now? Will people think we switched out my character for a toddler?”

Charlotte laughed, “No, that’s pretty normal of an appearance change if the right to do so is granted.”

I nodded at that.

Everything was as perfect as I could have wanted, but I was just slightly worried about the jolt I felt! That wasn’t present on any documentation I’d looked up for the costumer’s version of the nanites. I didn’t have time to dwell on the possible problem, though.

“Well, let’s get this diaper on you; we won’t need the bodysuit again for a bit,” Charlotte said as she grabbed a fresh one. “Unless you want to show the crew the new birthday suit?”

I rapidly shook my head, “Umm… no thank you!”

Beth laughed, “We’ll get out there and finish this set of scenes and maybe take a twenty-minute break?”

I nodded at that.

She pushed me down onto my back and placed the new diaper underneath me. These diapers they had us using for the project and in the theater department were annoyingly thicker than my nighttime diapers in the nest. She added a bit of powder before pulling me back into her arms and stopping.

“Beth, I think we need a new name for our little girl besides her character name?” She smiled at her, “Why don’t you take the honor of naming her? You’re her girlfriend, after all?”

Beth smiled at me, “How about Carly?”

“I like it!” Charlotte said, “Until we change you back, are you okay with being Carly?”

I smiled, “That works for me.” Inside, I smiled and thought, ‘Thanks, Beth.’

“Okay, Carly, let’s go get this scene wrapped up!

“Kay,” I said, leaning against her warmer body as we left for the fake office. She placed me back down on the table. 

Professor Ponce asked me, “Does everything seem okay?”

“As far as we can tell?” 

“Great! When you finish filming tomorrow, Gary will be able to handle everything. I’ve already shown him how to reverse the procedure.”

“Thanks,” I told him. Even as I thought, ‘I wonder how I can tell them to leave me…?’

Before I could brood, though, we had me lying down, and we resumed filming. 

I pretended to be asleep as Gary ran a scanner over me, “It’s a girl!!!!” Even with my eyes closed, I wanted to roll my eyes at the improvised dialogue that hadn’t been written, “Your baby girl is all good to go home!” 

“Everything went okay?”

“Yes, Miss Ingels, she’s your perfect baby girl now,” he told her.

They’d added some dialogue before I was again dressed in the same romper, still pretending to be asleep. Then Charlotte carried my cradled body back to the car to buckle me in.

“Cut!” we heard, and “Okay everyone, let’s take a fifteen-minute break. Hit the restroom if you need to. There are a couple boxes of doughnuts and some sandwiches over there,” Sebastian said.

“Carly?” I heard from above me.

“Yes?” I looked up at Charlotte.

“You want some help with the diaper to use the restroom?”

I blushed but nodded. 

“Ride?” She asked next.

I sighed and held my arms out, “Might as well take advantage of those long legs of yours.”

Beth looked nervous then, and I hoped she wasn’t getting jealous. “You okay, Beth?” I asked.

“Yes,” she said, “Just looking forward to getting my scenes over within a bit.”

“Oh, yeah, you’re almost up again with me, aren’t you?”

She nodded from the ground, where she followed with her head just above Charlotte’s waist. She sat me down on the floor in the dressing room before kneeling in front of me. Without warning, she pulled the romper snaps open and then ripped the diaper off, nodding towards the bathroom. 

“Go ahead and go potty, Carly.”

“Don’t forget to wipe!” Beth said.

“Huh?”

“I’m coming in with you,” Beth said suddenly, pushed me into the bathroom door, and closed it behind her.

“What…?” 

“You’ve not exactly had your princess parts very long?” Beth said. 

I blushed tomato red, “Umm… an hour?”

“When you’re done peeing, you have to wipe; you can’t just shake things off anymore!” She looked at me and smirked.

I nodded; I climbed onto the tall toilet with a stool someone had left next to it and pulled the open romper up and out of the way. I felt a bit self-conscious as I realized Beth was staring even as I managed to release my bladder.

It felt the same yet quite different as the urine fell into the toilet. When I was done, Beth handed me a wad of paper, “Make sure you wipe front to back; you don’t want to end up with an infection from the other way.”

I blushed and didn’t want to tell her I knew that already.

After I let the romper back down, she shocked me by sitting on the potty herself. 

I was curious and found myself looking at her, too. Other than the hair that she had, we looked similar now. “Guess that’s the first time I’ve let you have a look, huh?” She said with a smile after she cleaned up.

“Sorry, I was just curious to compare?”

“Well, I guess right now my mom doesn’t have to worry about you getting me pregnant. Probably the best time to get you in the sack!”

I blushed bright red as we washed our hands and made our way back outside to the main changing room. I found Charlotte waiting with a diaper for me. 

“You good for a bit?” She asked me.

I nodded and let her pick me up to place me on the table. Since the romper was still undone, she pushed it out of the way and up my stomach, added some powder, and quickly finished taping the diaper shut. Some quick snaps later, and I was back in costume. 

“Why don’t we all go grab a quick snack?” Charlotte suggested.

I shrugged, but I really didn’t trust outside food. “I just want to grab water from my bag, if you don’t mind?” 

She laughed, “We need to put some meat on those bones! Even with those chubby toddler looks, you still look like a skeleton, practically Carly!”

BETH SHOOK HER head at Charlotte, ‘I sure as hell hope she doesn’t start cossetting Carly now!’

From what Beth could see, Charlotte didn’t seem to have any ill intentions. Still, her behavior bore watching since it had shifted to being a bit too willing to help in her mind. Even as they prowled the snack table, she promised to watch that change. Nikki came over right then, “You should be safe on all of this stuff,” she whispered, “I checked.”

Beth nodded, “Thanks!”

She grabbed a chocolate-glazed doughnut and nibbled on it as the crew began resetting the set. A salon for Littles and kids was taking shape in the air then, and she couldn’t help but feel a bit nauseous at some of the signs that had been added in the detail work. 

Littles must wear protection at all times! 

Squirmer? Let us know; we have chairs with straps! 

We only do hair, makeup, and nails! Anything else, and you need another shop! 

All Littles and Babies MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian at ALL times! We are not a babysitting service!

Beth wondered if this was one of the scenes out of the library they had just purchased for the filming with their budget. 

Just before the filming restarted, Charlotte called everyone over. 

“I’m speaking primarily to the girls in our group, but guys, listen up too! From here on out, we will all find our instincts flaring up around both our costars! This is a pretty natural instinct, and I don’t expect anyone to be able to fully ignore it.” She paused, “That being said, we need to do our best.” She looked at Carly, “Carly, sorry, I was starting to have that problem myself a few minutes ago.”

“It’s okay, thanks for realizing…” 

“That is the other thing since we have given this treatment to our star until we get Connor back, this is Carly!”

‘Her boyfriend…?’ Beth shook her head, ‘Girlfriend? This is confusing!’ She watched Carly blush, but she didn’t look unhappy. If anything, that was one of the more genuine smiles she’d seen on her face. ‘We’re going to have a talk tonight when we get to Amanda’s!’

A few minutes later, work was back in session, and there was a montage filmed in the salon chair with Carly sitting down and alternating the HoloCharacter ‘cutting’ her hair and Isabella really doing it. Connor’s hair had been down his back, and Beth could tell there were nerves about this for him. They cut his hair to just below his shoulders in a ‘U’ shaped cut and gave her adorable bangs. A nanite spray was placed on her hair that, when activated, made Carly’s hair perfectly match her own red hair.

‘This is confusing!’ she said to herself, trying to sort out what gender to refer to Carly as. Shaking her head, she watched the final product, which consisted of two cute hair clips with bows placed on either side of her head. 

‘If I saw her on the street right now, I wouldn’t guess Little,’ she thought. ‘Definitely would think she was a genuine toddler. This is what almost happened to Dad, I guess?’

With a jolt, she realized she should ask her dad for advice. She knew her parents had continued playing with him as her baby girl frequently until they thought she was old enough to remember, then stopped with her present. The problem was her memories didn’t leave her, so she still remembered her perfect big baby sister playmate!

‘If he wasn’t on the court, I’m pretty sure they’d still be doing it,’ she thought. Then admitted, ‘They could still be doing it secretly, and I don’t know about it.’ That thought felt so wrong, and she was glad to have a distraction in the form of Carly coming up to her.

“What do you think?” She asked nervously.

“It’s adorable?”

Carly nodded, “It is cute… They said they can make it grow back to the length tomorrow to lose the shape? And the color will return to normal, too?”

Beth laughed, “They can, unless you don’t want them to. It is a cute look for you!” She decided to add, “You might lose the bangs, though?”

Carly blushed then, “Yeah, they’re definitely sending me plummeting into the toddler age range. It could have been worse; they wanted to cut it shorter into a bob at first.”

Beth laughed, “That would have been even more adorable, but since you’re supposed to be the same age as your ‘big sister,’ I’m guessing it wouldn’t have worked as well.”

“Carly, are you ready?” they heard.

“Coming,” she said to Sebastian and Charlotte. 

Beth watched her hair bounce and then settled in to watch the rest of the montage scenes get filmed. A trip to a Little store was uncomfortable to watch. Still, given Brianna’s restrictions, there weren’t as many cringeworthy things happening. The diapers ‘purchased’ were the brand that they were stuck with, thanks to that stupid university sponsorship. 

Eventually ‘Brianna’ was dressed in a pretty dress to meet her sister, and they filmed her arrival at the daycare to go inside to pick up her ‘sister.’

“Cut!” Sebastian said after running that scene for the fourth time. “Let’s change over the scenery to the daycare interior and get everyone cast-wise ready to shoot Scene 17 inside in thirty minutes, please!”

Beth cringed but knew she needed to get to wardrobe. It was time for the ‘sisters’ to start acting together…

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading! Please press the 'Like' button and leave me a comment! 

Well, to be honest you all missed the mark by a Like in my mind, but I also missed the mark by a chapter over the weekend. I decided we still needed to be rewarded with a posting anyway! I'll post again on Friday morning before I go to work.

Thanks again for reading my works! Please consider purchasing a copy of my completed works from Amazon if you enjoy them! Having a small source of extra income there helps me keep the spare time to write for you all!  https://www.amazon.com/author/babysofia 

• Like 21
  • Thanks 3
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 90 - 2/20/24
16 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Only took 90 chapters. This really is a long one.

Yes, this is definitely is! I knew it would be when I started it though! 

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24