LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

Well even I am blushing with this chapter just for Beth.  I am not even sure how she can continue to go on with this kind of thing in the movie.  Being portrayed as being incontinent is one thing but messing herself steps it way up.  I guess the only bright side is that it’s moving on and with every embarrassing moment they are closer to being finished. 
I saw a comment about Mackenzie being more of a big sister to Connor but I don’t see that.  I see her more of being a mommy.  Big sisters care but mommies will go a big step further.  Mackenzie is going that extra step.  She might not have told Connor she wants to adopt him but I am sure she truly does. 
Again I loved the chapter and can’t wait for the next one. 

7 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I hate that I can't judge Mackenzie at all.

Mission accomplished on my part then! 😈 No spoilers, but not every Amazon is a crazy witch. They may almost all want a Little, but not all of them are out to get every Little. Not everything in life is black or white too, so she's kind of in that vein. 🙂

4 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

In some ways she reminds me of Megan.

Maybe... but Megan never wanted to adopt. Meggy kind of forced her into it. 

4 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

oters really look out for them both.

I hope the Otters do look out for them! (Sorry, couldn't resist with that typo) Thanks for the comments! 🙂

1 hour ago, CDfm said:

Again I loved the chapter and can’t wait for the next one. 

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

49 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Mission accomplished on my part then! 😈 No spoilers, but not every Amazon is a crazy witch. They may almost all want a Little, but not all of them are out to get every Little. Not everything in life is black or white too, so she's kind of in that vein. 🙂

Maybe... but Megan never wanted to adopt. Meggy kind of forced her into it. 

I hope the Otters do look out for them! (Sorry, couldn't resist with that typo) Thanks for the comments! 🙂

😁

Poor Beth…mere humiliation is one thing, but combine it with your worst nightmare and it’s awful. I, too, would be worried about out-of-context footage in the wrong hands. I hope Mackenzie is who she seems to be: an Amazon with a heart for Littles and character enough to respect their wishes. One can dream, I guess. Love this story more and more as it develops! ❤️💕

1 hour ago, FloridaKid said:

Love this story more and more as it develops!

1 hour ago, Taki said:

It's both hilarious and horrifying that this dimension has squibs but for poop. XD

Okay, I confess I was quite happy and proud of my little creation here! 🤣 

Thank you for appreciating it! 🙂

So I've had quite a day of writing! (Three chapters done, and I'm shooting for a 4th still!) I'm feeling sort of generous for a possible bonus chapter tomorrow, but we're only at 19 likes for the last chapter? I wonder if the last chapter hits at least 25 what might happen??? 🤷‍♀️

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I wonder if the last chapter hits at least 25 what might happen??? 🤷‍♀️

The sad look on my face when I can only like something once....

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Menaiya said:

The sad look on my face when I can only like something once....

I already “liked” the chapter. Does liking this comment count? Not that I would ever try to sway @BabySofia or anything… (can’t blame a bear for trying)

32 minutes ago, FloridaKid said:

Does liking this comment count?

While it truly pleases her Royal Highness, it sadly does not count towards the needed Likes she requires. Sadly the royal decrees have been written many ages ago, and she must follow the laws. 😈

• Like 2

Chapter 82: ‘Which Witch

BETH DID HER best to pull off the look of a child sitting in the cart bored while her mom pushed her through the store. Charlotte, for her part, made little comments every now and then to try and cheer up the pretend preschooler and even stopped by after the fresh produce to go to a sample station where they were given a sample cookie for her. The tech made it disappear as she ‘ate’ it, even though there was no taste or feeling like the EdgeSphere glasses somehow induced.

They continued through the store, with Charlotte tossing in some things every now and then into the cart. It seemed to take longer than she’d like, but they soon pulled up to the frozen aisle and the peas. As Charlotte went to open the freezer door, Beth raised herself out of the seat and made a face even as she pressed the hidden button in her palm.

A moment later, she had to act like she was truly the little girl who didn’t care about using the potty because even though the body suit, she could feel ‘wet’ and her legs could just feel the ‘poop’ smearing the tops of her legs around the leg holes of the diaper. Remembering she was supposed to start to suck her thumb, she pressed it into her mouth and began sucking on it. The feeling brought out memories as she remembered secretly doing so at night until after her tenth birthday.

Charlotte looked at her, sniffed, and pulled the back of the diaper open for the typical diaper check. Other than an exasperated look and sigh, though, she just threw the peas in the basket and kept shopping. After a couple more frozen items were tossed in the basket, she headed to the front, where the artificial store’s Baby/Little Aisle was located.

Beth smiled as two large boxes of diapers were tossed under the cart, and a large box of wipes and some diaper cream were tossed in the basket. Per the plan, they walked by the pacifiers, and she opened her eyes excitedly as she pointed at a purple butterfly set.

Charlotte did an excellent job of shaking her head but tossing them inside the cart, along with another couple that ‘mommy’ knew her daughter liked better. Taking that as a lead, she also threw in a pack of baby bottles since they’d all been ‘thrown away’ several years ago.

In the checkout line, an AI mom and her slightly older Big children stood there. A girl of about ten giggled at Callie’s poopy diaper, but Beth forced herself to act like it was okay.

The AI checker scanned and bagged everything, “Can you watch these for a moment while I go change my baby girl?” Charlotte asked it.

“Yes, of course, ma’am,” The AI said. With that, Charlotte tore open a package of diapers and pulled out a fresh one and some new wipes.

“Come on, princess, you’re stinky…”

Beth just smiled as she was picked up, cuddled at Charlotte’s side, and carried into the bathroom, which was a blank void.

“Cut!” Sebastian called.

“Thank God!” Beth said, “Can we get this off me now?”

“Yes, we’re ready for you to have a fresh diaper on, and Sarah will walk you back out to the car,” Sebastian said, coming ‘backstage’ with us.

“We’ll be back in a second then,” Charlotte said, continuing to the costume shop and carrying Beth back to the dressing room.

It was then that Beth realized the holographic diaper had come with them. “Wait, wasn’t that a hologram?” She asked.

“A few of the things were real,” Charlotte told her. “The holo items work, but they never seem to interact perfectly. I had Sebastian stash two boxes of real diapers on the shelves and a few other things we bought to make the interactions look a little more realistic.”

“You couldn’t have done the cookie too?” Beth complained as the tall girl placed her on her back.

Charlotte laughed, “I didn’t think about that until then, too. I wouldn’t have minded a real snack while we shopped!”

With that, Beth found herself freezing as the diaper was opened.

“They really make this way too realistic,” Charlotte sighed.

Beth sat up enough to look and fought the urge to throw up. “That’s disgusting!”

“Just be glad it’s the fake stuff,” Charlotte reminded her, “And you have that bodysuit as a protective barrier! I know this will be mortifying, but you’ll need help getting this off you.”

Beth just sighed and sat back. Fortunately, even though it felt slightly moist, the bodysuit acted as a barrier. The wiping tickled a little, but fortunately, it didn’t take too long for Charlotte to declare, “Good enough, we’ll wash the bodysuit before we start filming tomorrow. We’ll just put the new diaper on now and finish up so we can get you out of here.”

“Thanks,” Beth said.

Fifteen minutes later, the review of the footage was complete; Beth was back in her ‘big girl clothes’ and walking as quickly back to the dorm as she could!

Back in her room, she found her way to the shower, hoping to scrub the last stickiness of the PooPloder off of her inner thighs where the bodysuit hadn’t covered. ‘And I have to deal with how many more of those…?’ She grumbled.

Back inside her room, she took a few minutes to ensure she was prepared for her Signals class the next day before curling up in a blanket on her bed, pulling her EdgeSphere glasses on, and immersing herself in the virtual world. She first looked to see if Connor was active but saw he’d been gone for at least fifteen minutes. She needed to burn off some energy and loaded a shooting game Jason had shown her at Christmas.

The mindless killing of AI characters fulfilled her need to destroy things after the day she’d had!

I WOKE UP in the morning and found my way to breakfast. Beth met me there, but by silent agreement, neither of us discussed the previous day.

As we left breakfast, I asked her, “Are you going to be okay?”

She shrugged as she looked down at me, “I hope so… As nice as Charlotte was yesterday, it was too much like living through my nightmares.”

“Memories?” I asked.

She shook her head, “I really don’t have any that remain from then.”

With my smaller body, I moved closer and squeezed her in as much of a sideways hug as possible. Her arm gently squeezed me back.

“We’ll get through this,” I told her.

“I hope so,” she replied as we split our separate ways.

The day seemed to go by rapidly, and I soon found myself in my screenwriting class.

Professor Gibney gave us some final information about the projects due the following week with the animation scripts. He also gave us the guidelines for our next project scripts that would be used for ten to twenty-minute shorts; this time, we had to write two.

“For the scripts, you can make them related to your first longer script, your animated script, each other, or completely unique – it’s up to you,” Gibney said. “You’ll have five weeks to have those completed and turned in as well.”

I heard groans around me. “If no one has any questions, we’ll go ahead and end class for today?”

Fortunately, no one was stupid enough to have questions then, and we were all headed out the door. I stopped by the restroom and found Kelly standing outside as I came out talking to a girl from our class whom I hadn’t spoken to. Seeing the glare she gave me, I decided to swiftly retreat from the building!

I knew Beth had a later class that would still take an hour to finish, but I decided to go to Marconi Hall and plant myself on an oversized couch by her lecture hall.

I pulled out my tablet and began working on an assignment for my Computational Intelligence class due on Monday. It involved coding a decision tree for an AI to determine suggestions for eating out on campus. I was sure there were already far better solutions in this world, but the project was for us to create something from scratch.

I had just come up with a way to create key splitting attributes for each of the options available on campus when the hall Beth was in class in let out. I slid my tablet back into my bag and stood to wait for her.

“Hey Beth,” I said when I saw her.

“Hi, Connor, what are you doing here?” Beth asked me.

I shrugged, “I saw you looked down earlier and thought maybe we could get something better to eat before Narratives?” Right then, I noticed Reila was right behind her. “Hi Reila, you want to come get something to eat? My treat?”

She looked nervously at me, then at Beth, who shrugged, “Where?”

I listed off the places I still had gift certificates for.

“A sandwich would work,” she said in response to a sandwich shop just across the street from the campus.

“Great!” I said and found myself walking with Beth in the middle and Reila on her right.

The sandwich joint was on the other side of the university’s hospital. As soon as we walked up, I was sure it was where Mom told me Grandma and Grandpa used to bring her. The line was nearly to the door but moved quickly. As we approached the counter, the worker saw Beth, and I noticed Reila’s face. “Shit…”

“What can I get you and your sisters?” the worker asked.

“We’re not…” I started to say, but Reila put her hand over my mouth and awkwardly picked me up. “Now, don’t go being a brat now; Mommy said you promised to be good for us today since your daycare was closed!”

I looked at her in confusion, but the look on her face said, ‘Play along.’

“Sorry, Rei,” I told her.

“It’s okay, sweetie,” she said and squeezed me.

Beth ordered for us and used the gift cards I gave her to pay for our meals. “Reila, pass her to me, then find us a booth? I’m going to get a couple booster seats for you two.”

“I don’t…” Reila started to object.

“Yes, you do,” Beth said in her own terse voice.

When we were seated in the booth with me beside Beth, for some reason, she pulled the hair band from my hair to let it hang loose. At my glance up, she shook her head at me, so I just found myself looking at Rei on the opposite side in her booster, and I asked, “What was up with that, Reila?”

She looked around before she whispered, “That girl at the front, Talia, is a known witch to anyone, not a Big. If we hadn’t done that act, your sandwich, and mine, would certainly have additions…”

“Umm… should we be eating here?” I asked nervously.

“Number ninety-two?” a server said right then, carrying a tray as he looked at a small button Beth had been given.

“That’s us,” Beth told him. “Thanks!”

“Safe?” I asked, looking at the colossal sandwich in front of me.

“Should be,” Beth said. “Nothing is guaranteed, but it’s unlikely they would have done anything since you’re not alone.” She looked around, “Reila wouldn’t be safe here alone,” she added, “Maybe we should avoid this place in the future if she’s working here.”

“Where do you know her from?” I asked.

“She used to be a student… she got kicked out when she tried to adopt a Little last year,” Reila said.

“Oh…”

“Yeah,” Beth said.

“So… umm… how did last night go?” I asked.

“Last night?” Reila asked.

“Filming after Connor left?” Beth asked while making a face.

“Sorry, I guess I shouldn’t have brought it up…”

“It’s okay; I don’t know when I would have been able to talk about it…” She shrugged, “I guess it went okay? We got the takes in?”

“No one did anything stupid?” I asked.

“No…?” She sounded unconvinced, “It was horrible, embarrassing, and scarring for life? But nothing stupid happened?”

“What were you filming?” Reila asked. “I don’t think you’ve even told me what your project is?”

Beth blushed, “It’s not great,” she told her.

“Not great?” Reila asked.

With a sigh, I decided to rip the band-aid off for Beth. “It’s basically a potty training buddy script, cliché as you can imagine, and pretty horrible for both of us?”

Reila looked suitably horrified. “Both of you…?” She looked back and forth between us, “Beth, you’re the dunce?”

She grimaced and nodded, distracting herself with a bite of her sandwich. I mimicked that and took my own bite.

“You’re the buddy, huh?” She asked me.

I nodded, “Just hoping we survive this mess.”

We talked for a while longer before deciding it was time to get out of the place and head back to campus. “I need to hit the restroom before we leave,” Reila said.

“Good idea,” Beth added. She looked at me pointedly, “Let’s go together.”

Beth helped us from the table, and I realized we had an audience as we stood. Beth grabbed both of our hands suddenly and pulled us down the hallway. Before I could even squeak a complaint, she pulled us both into the women’s restroom. “Do you need help?” Beth asked me as we entered, and I blushed.

Looking at the toilets in the stalls, I squirmed before remembering my stepstool in my bag. “I think I can make it?”

Right then, I heard the door open again and nervously noticed Talia had followed us. Beth wasted no time then; she just ushered me into the stall and closed the door behind us. “Sorry, Con, if I don’t do this, we’ll be dealing with her…”

“Huh?” I managed to squeak just as she reached down, pulled my pants and Pull-Up down, and sat me on the potty.

I was glowing red even as she graciously turned around. With a sigh, I went pee; having Mackenzie watch me all the time had desensitized me, but the idea of my girlfriend placing me on the potty left me feeling weird.

Parts were getting uncomfortable as I was helped down and redressed. “Turn around,” she whispered then and went herself.

‘Oddest way ever to try and be naked with your girlfriend,’ I thought to myself!

I stood facing the stall wall awkwardly as Beth finally flushed the toilet and opened the door for us just as I heard a squeak of surprise from Reila. I blanched as I saw Talia holding Reila up to the sink. “Oh, your sister is too little to reach the sink, so I thought I’d give her a hand? She was a big girl, though; her panties are all dry!”

Reila looked like she was about to vomit right then as she was placed on the ground with a paper towel handed to her to dry her hands.

“I would have helped her; we appreciate it, though,” I looked up at Beth, realizing she was clenching her teeth.

“My pleasure; I know how hard it is for little girls who need extra help!”

“May we squeeze in there?” Beth managed to politely nod towards the sink.

“Oh, sure. Does your baby sister need a change?” She asked with an almost hopeful note in her voice.

“Nope, she’s a good girl, all dry! Now, if you’ll please excuse us…?”

“Sure!” she said.

Beth helped me to the sink, causing me to blush, and then gratefully led us from the bathroom.

As we were about to open the door, I heard a crash and a shout. I turned to see Talia holding up a Little girl dressed in a business suit in the air. The front was covered with tomato soup, “Oh dear, let’s go get you cleaned up, sweetie! We have a diaper bag in the lost and found that should have something for you!”

The three of us hurried out the door and down the sidewalk away from the building.

“Let’s not try that place again?” I said nervously when we were away.

“Agreed!” Reila and Beth said together!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading! Please press the 'Like' Button and leave a comment! 

This chapter was a mini-break from the project; hope you enjoyed the little interlude! Yesterday, I had one of the most productive days of writing I've had in years, with about 12,300 words written. I finished off one chapter I started and then another 3 before getting partway through a 4th. That one I finished this morning! I'm glad to have a couple days of solid writing because the next few weeks get busy for me in the real world! Hopefully, I'll continue to get a couple of chapters written a week so I can offer these bonuses. I'm working on Chapter 98 right now, so I have a pretty good cushion at the moment! 

Thank you again for the likes and for indulging my need for some feedback there! I offer all of my works for free, even when I publish them, too, and it's like a little dopamine tip to my brain! 💜 

• Like 24
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 82 - 1/28/24

A "relaxed" chapter on the whole.

It's understandable that Beth has to struggle with her scene for a while but with the chapter title I would have expected worse.

Brave to eat with someone you call a witch but apparently it went well, at least for our protagonists.

I can't wait to see what happens next.

Great chapter, Beth has to learn to separate the film from reality.  Just wondering who is Reila, I guess she is a little, but not one of Connor's exchange members.  How does he know her well enough to invite her along.🙂💜 

22 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Just wondering who is Reila, I guess she is a little, but not one of Connor's exchange members.

She's one of Beth's closest friends. She appears in earlier chapters. She's only 6'4", so she's in that 'barely not a Little' category.

8 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

She's one of Beth's closest friends. She appears in earlier chapters. She's only 6'4", so she's in that 'barely not a Little' category.

Thanks, I thought she was a friend of Beth's but when I went back to check her next door neighbor was Livy.  I think that Reila was the girl Beth was eating with when Kelly harassed them, but I think she was a little taller than Beth.

Thank you for your efforts this past week.  The added chapters were a pleasure to read. I actually feel guilty reading them knowing how much work you need to put in to get them to us.  It is appreciated though. 
I am not really sure who this Talia is but I hope we are done seeing her in this story.  She’s certifiably crazy. 
I hope the little break was just what Beth and Connor needed to get them through the remainder of the filming.  
I am really looking forward to the next chapter. 

1 minute ago, CDfm said:

The added chapters were a pleasure to read. I actually feel guilty reading them knowing how much work you need to put in to get them to us.

Thank you! For the most part the chapters you're reading were written several weeks ago at least! It's just a matter of going into Grammarly and editing them most of the time before I post. (The final edit when I publish will be much more work!) I appreciate the thanks! 🙂

2 minutes ago, CDfm said:

Talia is but I hope we are done seeing her in this story.  She’s certifiably crazy. 

She is certifiably crazy, I'll agree completely. This is probably your only view of her in this work since she's been separated from Emerson. (I can't say that I think she's going to last long being an employee there either)

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

The taller friend is Olivia. (Livy)

I can't remember, but if Connor knows her were did he meet her with Beth.  He did not ask Beth who she was when they came out of the class. ( or was it not part of the story )

5 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I can't remember, but if Connor knows her were did he meet her with Beth. 

At least in Chapter 35 Billy. Trust me, they've met. And with as infatuated as Connor is with Beth, he's not going to forget her close friends names. 

On 1/26/2024 at 2:54 AM, BabySofia said:

If you see something like that in the future, full disclosure, I stole it from you! 🤣

Here, let me file the serial numbers off and box it up for you. 😄

On 1/26/2024 at 2:54 AM, BabySofia said:

Lol, Stargate references are always appreciated! One of the most under appreciated sci-fi shows to me! 🙂

It's one of my all time favorite shows where I saw many of the episodes when they were new. As opposed to Hogan's Heroes or the original Star Trek and the original animated Star Trek which were well into reruns by the time I was old enough to appreciate them.

From around the same time period Seven Days and The Invisible Man also got too little appreciation. But Stargate has so much going for it both in canon and fanfic potential. O'Neill's clone, is probably the one with the most obvious AB potential to me. Just bend things a little so either the cloning issues resulted in a grade school age Jonathan O'Neill instead of high school, or that an additional side effect of the cloning process's growth issues was a weak bladder. Or both. As the taco kid said, why not both. From there you could go several directions. Sticking to Earth, heading into space, and if into space who is to say there isn't an Amazon world out there somewhere. Or maybe a goa'uld that took on the identity of a god of motherhood went native and made herself a world where the majority of the population are kept in childhood one way or another. So many directions you could take it.

On 1/26/2024 at 10:46 PM, BabySofia said:

I hope the Otters do look out for them! (Sorry, couldn't resist with that typo)

Otters really would make great sitters. They're furry so they'd be fun to hug, and they'd make you a sea food meal or some nice breaded fish if they are freshwater otters. Go otters!

11 hours ago, BabySofia said:

As we were about to open the door, I heard a crash and a shout. I turned to see Talia holding up a Little girl dressed in a business suit in the air. The front was covered with tomato soup, “Oh dear, let’s go get you cleaned up, sweetie! We have a diaper bag in the lost and found that should have something for you!”

Oops, how did that thermos of warm water suddenly end up spilled on Talia. It's a mystery that may never be solved. But at least we know there's a bag of spare clothes where Talia can find something to wear.

9 hours ago, BabySofia said:

This is probably your only view of her in this work since she's been separated from Emerson. (I can't say that I think she's going to last long being an employee there either)

I'm going to choose to believe that at some point when she goes to spill something on a customer it will instead be spilled on her, and the manager will use that as an excuse to both fire her and challenge her maturity. In a pinch I'm sure something from that diaper bag can stretch enough to fit until something better is found.

17 hours ago, LittleFenny said:

let me file the serial numbers off

Thanks Fenny, nice to always be able to depend on someone to help!

From around the same time period Seven Days

That was another I enjoyed a lot actually!

I'm going to choose to believe

Sure would be nice, huh? Thanks for the comments Fenny! 🙂

On 1/26/2024 at 4:46 PM, BabySofia said:

not every Amazon is a crazy witch. They may almost all want a Little, but not all of them are out to get every Little. Not everything in life is black or white too, so she's kind of in that vein.

Wow, this comment hits home for some truly mysterious reason!

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24