LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

That went well, I think. 
I know I was really happy they kicked Kelly out.  I know that alone improved filming a great deal. 
I feel like I am sitting on pins and needles. Just waiting for something bad to happen to Connor.  Could be it’s Beth where the bad things happen.  It just seems like a long time since anything really bad has happened. 
I know this chapter is less than an hour old and already has at least 4 likes.  Could we possibly get another bonus chapter in this week before Friday?  I know that’s rude of me asking, but it’s not above me to beg for more. 
Loving the story and really looking forward to seeing more. 

35 minutes ago, CDfm said:

I know this chapter is less than an hour old and already has at least 4 likes.  Could we possibly get another bonus chapter in this week before Friday?

Bratty babies... 🙄

Okay, get this to 25 by tomorrow night I'll give you a bonus on Wednesday... I don't bend on the requirements though! 🙃

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

“Just who…?” Kelly started.

“She’s the producer of Studio Three Productions,” Sebastian said, “And I’m the director. If you don’t leave in the next ten seconds, I’m going to call security.”

“This is bullshit!” Kelly shouted as she randomly flung the diaper at my body and the wipes on the ground.

I may need to go back and reread, have we been told anything of Kelly's background. It's really coming through that this is someone who is not at all used to being told no.

40 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Will nodded, “Yeah, I have the soundstage cameras set to record everything out here in case we have something awesome happen and miss it.”

Dear lord, the storage technology this world must have. This is a student studio and they have enough storage capacity to record three dimensional imaging that they can just leave it set to record while they are there. The sound you just heard was half the producers and directors in the world saying they're willing to diaper up and call someone, Mommy, so long as they are given access to this tech and will still be free to make films.

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

As she led him to the expensive-looking projected car, she heard, “Cut!” After a pause, “Let’s film you putting the bag and Brian inside a few times here, then we’ll switch to the roof being off the car to let us have better camera angles.

And more of this world's filmmakers reenact the Futurama EyePhone scene, only shouting, "Shut up and take my undies!"

2 hours ago, BabySofia said:

“Cute,” she said. “I know you probably don’t want to hear that, but I think you pull this off quite nicely, Brianna!”

I'm pretty sure that guess is a swing and a miss...

“Why don’t you inspect that closer for one of these shots,” Isabella suggested. She was serving as one of the boom operators.

“Why?” I found myself asking in stereo with Charlotte and Sebastian.

“Mommies always have to know if their new Littles have accidents?”

Hello Isabella, and welcome to the reader Suspicion List. Don't worry, it just means we will be watching every action you make from now on. Every. Last. Action. 😈

“Do you mind if I just tear this off?” He asked.

“Yes, I do… they monitor this?”

He looked at the strip and said, “Oh, they ribboned you… Remind me to send a note with you back to your nest mother. Let’s take this off you, and we’ll put it with your uniform to go back on.”

Charlotte gave me a ride back to the wardrobe room. After changing back into my Pull-Up uniform and setting the makeup to a ‘clear’ setting, I returned to the dorm.

Uhoh. Did the note happen off screen or did someone forget to get a note before heading back to the dorm? You need to be careful Conner!

Yeah, I have a 10 core M1 Max Mac Studio, so it doesn't really do anything to mine... But! It is a big PDF! I used time.graphics for the site to generate it though. It's a bit fidgety, but it worked pretty well over all. You have to get the subscription to use the features though. I got it long enough to create that then cancelled.

Ugh, subscriptions. But I suppose I should keep a bookmark for this in case Timeline JS proves too fiddly.

Okay, get this to 25 by tomorrow night I'll give you a bonus on Wednesday...

*starts researching ways to put multiple likes on a story…*

Just had an evil thought. What if Charlotte can swing it so the movie adoption is actually a real adoption. Not that Sofia would do anything sneaky like that! 

Hey, I thought I told someone to put a bell on Kelly before kicking her out of the sound studio!

• Like 1
I hope Kelly is really screwed by this action.

If Amazon is always talking about maturity, Kelly clearly proves that she has the most problems with it.

Perhaps we should measure whether she really is an Amazon and not an in-between?

As an in-between she could also prove her immaturity and that she needs an Amazon mommy who takes care of her properly.

I haven't commented it a bit. I'm still really enjoying this story. My life's been a bit complicated lately, moved back in with my brother. So I might have asked my brother for his phone and used it to get an extra like. (I didn't tell him what I was doing, I didn't even exit the web browser with this story still up and handed back to him. He asked me what I needed his phone for, I know he was a bit late to ask lol, then he saw what was on the wen browser and he rolled is eyes knowing exactly what I did lol.) Usually I just send him the link and he'll do it, but I was sitting right by him, so no need lol.

3 hours ago, LittleFenny said:

Dear lord, the storage technology this world must have. This is a student studio and they have enough storage capacity to record three dimensional imaging that they can just leave it set to record while they are there.

Keep in mind they were decades ahead of us in Exchanged, and things are now 3 decades later. 

In my pre-writing Stacy has actually done pretty well with getting us further in our dimension. At the time Connor left I figure: Stacy has in particular pushed forward quantum computing and assisted with some developments in graphene technology. It’s resulted in a leap past the cores of the past, and instead is based on microclusters of cores. The average chip has 1 microcores, which would be the equivalent of 128 million cores. 128 zetabytes is standard in computers, and most phones can store at least 16. 

Assuming their dimension is still a couple decades ahead of us, they're going to be orders of magnitude better. (Plenty of space!!!! 🙂)

(Yes, I pre-wrote about 8 pages of facts on our dimension and their dimension before I started this tale... Rabbit holes and me get lost sometimes)

3 hours ago, LittleFenny said:

And more of this world's filmmakers reenact the Futurama EyePhone scene, only shouting, "Shut up and take my undies!"

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

2 hours ago, FloridaKid said:

*starts researching ways to put multiple likes on a story…*

Well as of last check it's at 17... just 8 more!

2 hours ago, CCApril said:

Hey, I thought I told someone to put a bell on Kelly before kicking her out of the sound studio!

Fresh out of bells, unfortunately! Someone rang the last one! 

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

Perhaps we should measure whether she really is an Amazon and not an in-between?

If only it was so easy...

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

I haven't commented it a bit. I'm still really enjoying this story.

Thanks for commenting now. Sorry to hear that life is getting rough for you Guilend. Hope things clear soon and you're back on your feet! 

Thanks everyone for the comments. You haven't met the like count yet, but you are getting closer tonight than I figured you would... we'll see if you can do it! 🙂

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

YEA 25 likes

Yes, you all succeeded. I'll edit the next chapter and post it in the morning before I go to work. 

Thanks for the likes everyone! 💜

• Like 4

Chapter 80: Big Baby

BETH WATCHED AS Connor walked out from the costume shop dressed in his ordinary ‘big boy’ clothes, even as she walked to her own demise as the resident potty training dunce.

“Okay, Beth,” Gary said, “I put your bodysuit in the changing room there. Why don’t you hit the restroom and put it on, then I’ll help with the rest of the outfit?”

Beth blushed, “I could do it myself…?”

He shook his head, “I’m sure you could probably get it good enough for use; I don’t think it’ll be possible to get it usable for filming. If you’d be more comfortable with it, I can get Charlotte to help?”

Beth squirmed briefly before saying, “Umm… no offense, but I’d prefer a girl?”

He nodded, “No worries! I’ll go get her while you change into the body. Be back in a moment!”

Beth was burning red as she entered the costume room and found the bodysuit. She paused by it momentarily and headed to the attached restroom to pee again before returning to pull it on. She was still creeped out by how it felt like skin to the touch and how it had looked far too realistic before.

Sighing, she pulled her clothes off and gently folded her panties and bra inside the sweater she’d worn that day. No one around there would blink an eye at seeing underwear, but she was still more than a little self-conscious over wearing a bra that was far too small for any tween-sized Big. The ‘B-cup’ the bra proclaimed itself to be was anything but the same B-cup size her little sister Laura wore!

‘Let alone Charlotte…’ She sighed.

Deciding to get it over with, she stepped into the suit and pulled it up over her hips, her slight tummy, and finally, her arms through the straps and over her shoulders to settle it in place. Turning to look at herself in the mirror, it was unnerving to see her breasts disappear entirely and reappear as a realistic portrayal of her body when she was a little girl. Her torso looked like natural skin and almost made her cover it up in embarrassment. Anything she cared to hide for real was at least hidden! She’d tentatively poked the ‘skin’ of the suit for a second when a knock came on the door.

“Beth, Gary said you wanted me to help?”

Turning bright red again, “More than him?” She said.

“May I come in?”

Beth opened the door knob just a fraction, and Charlotte quickly pushed her way past and closed the door again.

“Ready?” Charlotte asked, looking at her.

Beth shrugged, “I guess?”

“Just get this over with again?” Charlotte suggested.

Beth nodded in response. 

She was lifted onto the long padded counter inside the changing room without any other warning. She was barely too long for the changing space, so she didn’t have to crunch to fit on it! She looked up at Charlotte, who was holding up a diaper and the daycare logoed top.

“I hate that these even fit me…” Beth complained as Charlotte gently lifted her rear to place the diaper underneath.

“Sorry, Beth,” Charlotte said. “Really though, this company probably makes them big enough for that one Big girl who’s now with the Littles dorm?”

Beth blanched, “I guess they do…”

“I wonder what she did, anyway?” Charlotte asked.

Beth turned red then but didn’t say anything as the tapes were exactly pressed down on the diaper. “Okay, you know something, I’m guessing?” Charlotte inquired.

“Umm… maybe?” Beth said as Charlotte steadied her to sit upright.

She expected Charlotte to just hand her the top, but instead, she scrunched it up and said, “Arms up?” As she slid it down her body. “So what’s the story?”

“Nevaeh broke into my room and tried to frame me for accidents?” Beth found herself saying to Charlotte.

“You’re kidding?” Charlotte asked.

Beth shook her head, “No, but I don’t think it was her idea? I really think it’s Kelly?”

“What did you do to that girl?” Charlotte asked, looking down at her worriedly.

Beth shrugged, “I wish I knew! All I can think of is it’s something to do with my parents instead? None of us can figure it out.”

“Hmm… That’s good to know. I’ll keep an eye on anything she does if she returns to the project. Sebastian really wants her gone completely after tonight, though.” She shrugged, “Personally, I can’t stand her type! She’s a wannabe star who will never make it anywhere because no one will ever want to work with her.”

Beth smiled at that, “Makes sense.”

“Well, shall we go get this montage filmed and the first part of this horror film for you done?”

“Might as well?”

Charlotte picked her up then and asked, “Do you mind if I just carry you? It feels more real to me if I carry you around like I would, Callie?”

“As long as you remember, that’s Callie, not Beth?” she responded.

“Sounds good!” She smiled and placed her on her hip before squeezing her in a hug, “I’m glad we have you and Connor around. You’re both the kind of people I like to be around!”

Beth clung nervously to the tall actress as she carried her out in only the diaper and shirt to the makeup area. With a smile, Gary was standing beside a tall chair, “I know you don’t like hearing this, but you do look cute, Beth.”

“You’re right; I don’t like hearing that,” Beth scowled.

He had the good grace to laugh, “I wouldn’t either. Do you already have SkinSync on?” He asked

Beth nodded, “Yes?”

“Great, where’s your phone? I assume that’s the device you control it with?”

She nodded and pointed back at the dressing room. Charlotte set her on the chair and walked back for her backpack, returning with the phone and then handing it to Beth.

“Okay, I got a friend to send me a preset they use on a sitcom he’s shooting. It’s going to be perfect for your look,” he said. “Let me just send it to you?”

Beth sighed, allowed the transferred file, loaded it into the app, and activated ‘Preschool Girl.’ The app gave a virtual preview of the look, and she noted the freckles it added and the obvious complexion of a child.

“You may have to share your source with me,” Charlotte said, “Whoever they are does top-notch work!”

Gary laughed, “I think you already know her? It’s Audry Retner?”

Charlotte laughed, “Yes, I definitely do know her! She’s helped me on a couple projects. How do you know Audry?”

They talked briefly while Isabella brushed Beth’s hair and separated the sides into loose pigtails with large pink bows to tie at her head. Glancing in the mirrors meant she would never have guessed she wasn’t a preschooler. Kindergartner seemed a step more mature than she looked. Of course, that meant it fit the role perfectly as a failing preschooler!

“Let’s get out there and do this?” Charlotte said a moment later and picked her back up. The warmth from her body was appreciated as the HoloStage was more than a bit chilly, wearing only a t-shirt, diaper, and socks!

To her surprise, it wasn’t the car outside the daycare set up for shooting. Sebastian looked up from a tablet, “Hey guys, I was just looking at the shot list that Kelly had been making, and we missed scheduling the initial scene leaving the daycare with you picking Callie up. I know it wasn’t planned, but can you two manage shooting this whole sequence? We finished with the first scenes earlier than planned?”

Beth looked up at the clock and realized it was still several hours before she even thought about going to bed. Shrugging, she said, “Charlotte and I ran the lines already for that this week?”

“I’m good,” Charlotte said. “Do you have Amelia and Ava ready?”

“Right here,” she heard behind her, realizing the two were already getting ready.

“Okay, then I want to break into two crews here. The first crew will accompany Beth into the playroom and film her participating in circle time with the HoloKids and the HoloTeacher, Miss Dani’ leading the group. I just want a wide-angle and semi-close camera on Beth. While filming, we’ll use the other cameras to film the meeting with Mrs. Sanders?” Sebastian suggested.

“Any reason not to do them separately?” Charlotte asked.

“I think continuity might work better? We’ll have Isabella bring Beth out to Amelia to hand over to Mom here?”

Charlotte shrugged, “We’ll try it; worst case, we re-shoot the whole sequence?”

“Exactly,” Sebastian said. “We have time to be a little experimental.”

Beth was placed onto her feet and followed Jackson back to the daycare classroom, where he had been designated as the lead DOP for the scene. Beth felt herself grow slightly sick at the preschool room she found herself in. She noted that several of the HoloCharacters already playing around the room had Pull-Ups on, but none seemed to have diapers.

“Why don’t some of these kids have diapers on?” Harper, another of the crew, asked

“This is the classroom Callie fails out of,” Beth found herself telling her before someone else could do so.

“Oh,” she said.

“Okay, places!” Beth heard over an intercom a short while later. She was placed in an area with baby dolls and was supposed to pretend to change her dolly’s diaper until she was called to circle time. A short while later, she heard, “Action!”

The experience was a bit surreal as the HoloTeacher suddenly appeared before her, pushed the doll out of her hands, and picked her up. She was placed on a colored circle on a large carpet right beside the teacher a moment later and wanted to scream as she began to lead the class in a few rounds of the ‘ABCs’ and ‘Wheels on the Bus’ before Amelia appeared to scoop her up and take her to her ‘mommy.’

She was handed over to Charlotte, “They just changed her into a fresh dry diapee, so she’s all good to go. Why don’t you show your mommy what you made today?”

She was handed a fingerpainted drawing that she passed to Charlotte.

“Aww,” Charlotte cooed and bounced her up and down. “What a little artist you are!”

Beth felt her side lightly tickled, which caused her to giggle.

“Here are her other clothes; they washed them,” Amelia said, handing over a baggie of what her character had an accident in earlier.

Charlotte sighed, “Thanks.”

She carried Beth out the door and to the car, buckling her into the car seat.

“Cut!” Sebastian said.

“All of that in one long take?” Beth asked. “Why did we break up the earlier ones so much?”

“We actually did about five takes in the office,” Charlotte told her. “We just didn’t break your scene up. I think that worked, though. Did you get all the angles you needed?”

Sebastian said, “We’re going to review it quickly; if it seems like we did, we’ll move on. If we didn’t, we’ll break it up and do it again.”

Beth sighed as she was strapped into the car seat. “Any chance you could let me out of this while we make that check?”

“Sure,” Charlotte said, reaching down. “I know I need to use the bathroom. Do you need to, too, while we’re waiting?”

Beth found herself nodding, “I’d rather not use the thing I’m wearing!”

I MADE MY way back to the dorm about fifteen minutes before the curfew to return. Mackenzie was changing Liam right then, and as soon as she sat him on the ground, she turned to me. “And where have you been?”

“Filming our project?” I told her.

“Oh? What is the project about?”

“I’d rather not talk about it,” I sighed. “My group is still filming but tried to get my scenes for the day knocked out early.”

“I’m going to have to get the project out of you sooner or later,” she smirked before looking at her watch. “You’ve got about an hour-and-a-half, and I’ll change you into your night clothes?”

I nodded, “Okay, I’m going to study until then.”

She checked on the others quickly before returning to her room, and I decided I wanted to hit the restroom. I was grateful that I seemed clear of any effects from the previous week so far and avoided any other issues with tampering in the first three days back without my nanites. ‘Wonder if that’ll last?’ I worried as I returned to my desk.

I set a proximity alert and pulled on my EdgeSphere set before getting to work on some homework for my HoloFields class. The class was becoming more manageable, but we were discussing a new topic related directly to making the fields physically solid, causing some mental gymnastics. ‘Who in the world dreamt this would work?’ I shook my head. The concept involved using the proper charge of an electron into the system that somehow created a bond between the projected ‘sheets’ of light as the creator thought of it. They’d started with just solid walls but had quickly figured out ways to bend the light to create spherical shapes and everything in between.

All that led to the fantastic technology in the HoloStages here at Emerson.

The proximity alarm went off then, and I realized Mackenzie was approaching.

“Come on, Con. It’s time for your last potty and diaper.”

I sighed and stood up, walking to the bathroom, where she followed me. While sitting down on the potty I had chosen as my ‘normal’ one, I couldn’t help but realize it was pretty much mine at this point. The others in the room hadn’t seemed to even try to get out of diapers so far that week! While I was sitting there, she pulled the pants and Pull-Up from my feet and left me naked while she examined the Pull-Up and waved her phone over the ribbon.

She waited until I had wiped and stood before picking me up and carrying me to the changing table. “Why was this off for a couple hours?”

I jolted, “Did you not get an email about that?” My stomach dropped slightly, “For the film, I had to wear something else?”

“I don’t think so…?” She said, lifting my legs up to place the diaper under my rear. A puff of baby powder was used, and she quickly taped the diaper closed before dressing me in the griffin onesie. “Tell you what, why don’t you come talk to me in my room so we don’t disturb anyone?” I looked around and realized the other guys had crashed and, with the open pods, could probably hear us.

I nodded and settled into her strong arms as she carried me into her apartment. I watched her grab a tablet before settling down with me on the couch in her living room. I chose to stay quiet as she found her email app and discovered the email she hadn’t yet seen. “Okay, so this verifies what you said. It’s not that I don’t trust you, Connor, but we need to ensure we can verify your potty records if you’re still going to be allowed to wear big-boy pants.”

I blushed but nodded, “I understand; that’s why I asked him to email you.”

“So, what’s this about a film? I remember you saying you’re a Film and Computer Science Major?”

I nodded, “My filmmaking class has a project we’re working on right now with a script written by a member of our scriptwriting class.”

“Your script wasn’t good enough?” She asked.

I shook my head, “It was; the problem was we had an idiot girl who lost us the contest we needed to win to have enough ‘money’ for the scripts. We ended up with another one that they thought would be okay.”

“What’s the script you’re doing about?” She asked.

I blushed, “It’s pretty bad,” I said. “Umm… Have you heard of a potty training buddy?”

I was expecting laughter.

Maybe a smirk.

A look of joy and delight?

The look of horror on her face, though, could have been mine when I figured it out. “They’re making you do that?!?”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading!!! I appreciate the Likes/Comments on the last chapter. You all bullied me into giving you this one early! 😉 I'll have to set the bar higher for extra chapters on top of extra chapters next time... 😈

I'll post the next chapter on Friday morning. Seriously, please keep the likes and comments coming. This is my best writing season, and your support helps me keep on typing! 

All of my completed works are available through Amazon Kindle! If you would like to support my writing, that is a great way to do so! (And end up with a pretty good read I hope!) http://amazon.com/author/babysofia 

• Like 27
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 80 - 1/24/24

I still can't assess Mackenzie 100%.

She definitely has a thing for Connor.

But whether that's a good thing or a bad thing for Connor I can't tell for the life of me.

I'm curious to see what happens next.

Thanks for giving us this early, now I am becoming to really like Mackenzie.  I have a feeling that she sees Connor as a younger brother figure and is becoming very protective of him.  So we got this now, I'm guessing since our group gave you the likes the other will have to wait until tonight.  I do feel bad for Beth but I think she worries to much, the people she is working with don't seem like they will let her get hurt by this.🙂💜

I would never bully you. *whistles innocently*

I’m still wary of Mackenzie, but she does seem to really care for her Littles, especially Connor. He can’t afford to let his guard down, though. Looking forward to where you take this story. 💗

Loved the extra extra bonus.  I guess asking for a repeat would be asking too much.  😁  

I am not sure what to think about the filming with Beth.  I know she is terribly embarrassed about the costume but again I think they handled it well.  I am probably overthinking things but why did it seem as though there were so nonchalant about her scenes while they insisted on breaking down all of Connor’s? I am still sitting on pins and needles here but there still isn’t anything to justify the concern. 
I can’t wait to see more. 

8 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I'm curious to see what happens next.

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

8 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

So we got this now, I'm guessing since our group gave you the likes the other will have to wait until tonight.

Yes, I decided to make them wait until this afternoon. Thanks for the comments! 🙂

6 hours ago, TerranV said:

I'm gonna echo the sentiment that Mackenzie is hard to get a bead on.

Connor's in the same boat here! Thanks for the comments! 🙂

4 hours ago, FloridaKid said:

*whistles innocently*

riiiiiiiiiiiight!  

3 hours ago, CDfm said:

I am probably overthinking things but why did it seem as though there were so nonchalant about her scenes while they insisted on breaking down all of Connor’s?

Part of it is they did, just not with hers in the daycare side. The daycare side won't have any dialogue being used, they're just using clips of her playing probably with a soundtrack as a transition point. The office scene being filmed with Sarah and the Daycare Owner was done a few times during that time to get it right. 

Also, I'll be honest I'm also trying to balance how much you actually want to read allllll of the minutia here! We get detailed about some scenes, but not all. 

• Like 3

Also, I'll be honest I'm also trying to balance how much you actually want to read allllll of the minutia here! We get detailed about some scenes, but not all. 

In my opinion you do a wonderful job so far with the balancing

On 1/23/2024 at 4:54 AM, BabySofia said:

(Yes, I pre-wrote about 8 pages of facts on our dimension and their dimension before I started this tale... Rabbit holes and me get lost sometimes)

I really ought to do this for some of my story ideas. I keep too much locked up in my head and sometimes I find things have escaped while I wasn't watching.

Fresh out of bells, unfortunately! Someone rang the last one! 

We know the bell tolled, but for whom did it toll? Best be careful Kelly, the bell may soon toll for you.

If only it was so easy...

We can only hope having recorded footage of her behavior makes it easier. Maybe someone should start assembling a Best Of Kelly's Tantrums super clip video. "Here's Kelly whining because her line edit wasn't chosen. Here's Kelly yelling because her catered meal didn't have her favorite dessert. Here's Kelly stomping her feet when told she will have to leave the set if her behavior doesn't improve..."

On 1/23/2024 at 3:14 AM, Guilend said:

My life's been a bit complicated lately, moved back in with my brother.

Hope life starts treating you better soon. Good at least you're somewhere you don't have to hide things? Actually, hope life starts treating all of us better soon. Where's life's manager? I need to write a complaint email to them.

On 1/24/2024 at 11:46 AM, BabySofia said:

“Personally, I can’t stand her type! She’s a wannabe star who will never make it anywhere because no one will ever want to work with her.”

I don't know, I'm sure Kelly could make it big. So long as she or her future caretaker is willing to have to fill the niche bratty big baby niche role. The nanny off to the side with paddle in hand should keep her bratty behavior on set down to mostly just the scripted bratty behavior. But given that's probably one of the few jobs open to a Big ruled to be too immature to run their own lives the competition is probably pretty fierce for the handful of roles. The powerful of society would want only a few highly visible examples so they can tell the Mids and Littles that those examples prove their society is fair, intimidate Big troublemakers into conforming to expected behavior, but not so many that the Mids and Littles can make too much of a fuss. Just enough. Not enough that trouble making Little Rights agitators can point to them and try to say Bigs aren't any better than Littles and Mids.

I was expecting laughter.

Maybe a smirk.

A look of joy and delight?

The look of horror on her face, though, could have been mine when I figured it out. “They’re making you do that?!?”

Ooh, so is it that she really wants to protect him and keep him from being regressed or does she just have really strong opinions on film plots and can't stand that they're doing such an old cliche?

Thanks for reading!!! I appreciate the Likes/Comments on the last chapter. You all bullied me into giving you this one early! 😉 I'll have to set the bar higher for extra chapters on top of extra chapters next time... 😈

And we'll force you to accept another pile of likes, whether you like it or not. 😈 And if you complain we will have no choice but to give even more likes and comments.

On 1/24/2024 at 2:49 PM, Baby Billy said:

Thanks for giving us this early, now I am becoming to really like Mackenzie.  I have a feeling that she sees Connor as a younger brother figure and is becoming very protective of him.

I hadn't considered that possibility. But now I'm wondering if it might be something like that.

20 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Sure there's the old Show Don't Tell rule, but there are limits to that. Consider the Stargate Episode Window Of Opportunity, if they showed every time loop then the show would likely have been cancelled earlier than it was with the story unfinished, but assuming they stayed on air they would still be showing time loop episodes. At the end of the episode the best the know is that the time loops lasted a minimum of three months. Much better to skip many loops and put the whole 3+ months into one episode.

I agree with @APhil I think you've balanced it well.

7 hours ago, LittleFenny said:

Maybe someone should start assembling a Best Of Kelly's Tantrums super clip video.

If you see something like that in the future, full disclosure, I stole it from you! 🤣

7 hours ago, LittleFenny said:

Stargate Episode Window Of Opportunity

Lol, Stargate references are always appreciated! One of the most under appreciated sci-fi shows to me! 🙂

Chapter 81: Carted

“WE’RE GOOD WITH the classroom footage,” Sebastian said, “and the third take of the office worked well!”

Beth sighed in relief, even as she cringed that the first footage was even a thing. It wasn’t called for in the script, so she was more than a little mortified it was added!

“Good, so onto the car seat conversation?” Charlotte asked him.

“Start from you putting her into the car seat. That’s the one thing that didn’t look quite right. You need to look more frustrated than you do so that you make her nervous for the conversation that follows?”

“Got it!” Charlotte said. “And any notes for the other actress?”

“Just look happy you have mommy, but maybe a little nervous because of her body language?” Sebastian said.

Beth nodded, “Okay, I’ll try?”

“Great! Places everyone!”

Moments later, when the buckle was latched on the car seat, Beth asked quietly, “Are you mad at me, Mommy?”

Charlotte said her line, concerned suddenly, “Why would I be mad, princess?”

Beth noted the adlib but replied as they’d practiced, “Because I’m… I’m nothing but a… a diaper-wearing baby?” Beth worked hard to make tears possibly rim her eyes.

“Of course not, sweetie!” Charlotte said, making herself seem far warmer somehow. “Where did you hear that from?!?”

“Miss Dani?”

Beth watched Charlotte color her face red, balling her fists up. “The nerve…” Charlotte sighed and tried to smile at her failing daughter, “She’s wrong, sweetie, but we need to talk about the diapees. I don’t think I can find another daycare this week for you.”

Beth nervously asked, “Can I come to work with you?” She added, “I’ll stay out of the way?”

Charlotte gave her a small smile, “Sorry, sweetie, they don’t like CEOs bringing their daughters to meetings.”

Beth forced herself to look scared like they’d talked about before nervously asking, “So I have to wear diapees at school?”

After a resigned sigh, Charlotte said, “Seems like you do?”

Beth wanted to barf more than to say the following line but forced a smile and an excited “Yay!”

“Cut!” she heard before Charlotte could respond.

“Something wrong?” Charlotte asked?

“Not with the acting, though I would like a bit more of a smile to show how much you prefer diapees, Callie. I just want to get better angles on both of your faces. Let’s take the top off the car and take it from the top of the lines after you buckle her in.”

“Ugh!” Beth complained even as she was trapped in the car seat like a genuine little girl. “Sorry, Beth, we’ll try and get this done in the next take,” Charlotte said sympathetically.

Unfortunately for Beth, it took three more takes!

Finally, they continued onto the next set of lines, with Charlotte asking her, “Why are you happy about wearing diapers?”

“Because… If a baby uses a diapee, they don’t get in trouble? So I won’t get in trouble no more!”

“Any more…” Charlotte motherly corrected with a sigh, “You’re right, you won’t get in trouble for using your baby diapees.” Beth watched as she sighed, leaned down, and kissed her on the forehead, “I will always love you, baby girl, no matter what you wear.” Beth watched Charlotte close her passenger door and walk to the driver’s seat. She couldn’t see her as she worked the generated controls, and the scenery around them began moving. “We’re going to need to stop at the grocery store on the way home, sweetie. I promise we’ll be quick, though!”

“And Cut!” Beth heard.

“Do we need to do that last part again?” Charlotte asked.

“Will?” Sebastian asked.

“I think we’re good guys; it worked well, we had good coverage, and I think everything we need is there?”

“Great!” Sebastian said, “Everyone take five while we get the set changed over.”

“Come on,” Charlotte said, unbuckling Beth, “That took a lot longer than it should have. I might as well get another break in here. I think there’s some coffee going in the shop, too.”

Beth found herself nodding, “I’ll just get something from my bag, though. I’m already wired enough from this.”

Charlotte gave her a sympathetic hug as she sat her on the ground and walked beside her. With Charlotte’s help, she again used the restroom even though she didn’t need to go that badly. Beth took a drink from her water bottle stash after ensuring the anti-tamper seals were still good. Amanda had suggested she take some just in case for around the set, and she was glad she did. The open coffee pot that Charlotte drank from seemed like it would invite poisoning!

They were still standing in the room when Gary came in, “Okay, all good now?” He asked the two of them.

They nodded.

“Great, now we are going to film the grocery store montage. There won’t be any dialogue that we’ll necessarily use. Still, they want to make sure it’s obvious that the diaper is used to change at the end.”

Beth blanched, “You don’t expect me to…?”

He had the good graces to laugh, “No, I mean you could if you wanted to?”

Sebastian had entered right then, “Gary…”

“I’m kidding, and you know it.” Looking at Beth, “I hope you know it too, Beth, you’re an adult college student; this role doesn’t change that.”

“Thanks for saying that,” Beth said. “So if not… then how?”

“PooPloders,” he said with a smile, holding out a double-ended small circular device connected with a ribbon. Each end seemed about the size of an ultrathin compact.

I SHRUGGED AT Mackenzie, “I guess?” I sighed, “I’d like to pass the class, and it’s the project?”

“So you’re playing the dunce?”

I shook my head, “No, I’m the ‘buddy,’ Beth is playing the dunce.”

Mackenzie turned white, “Do they not know who you two are?!?”

I shrugged, “I think everyone does now?”

“I want to see this script!” Mackenzie said worriedly.

“My grandparents know about it? So do Beth’s parents?”

“I still want to see this script?” She insisted.

“I’ll email it to you as soon as you return me to my computer?”

She nodded at that, “I guess that works. How long is this going to take to finish?”

“Hopefully, we’ll be done with the filming on Sunday?”

“Are you filming tomorrow too?”

I shook my head, “The group is, but I don’t have any scenes. I may go for a bit to help, but I’m editing when we’re done, so I’ll put in my extra hours later.”

At some point, I realized she was holding me on her lap for this conversation and holding me fairly close to her. I could tell she was calming down as her muscles relaxed. “What’s the deal with the hair?”

I blushed as I realized I hadn’t changed them from the pigtails they ended up in at the end, and all the other guys in the dorm had to have seen them!

“My character kind of turns into a girl?” I said nervously.

She sat oddly still briefly before smiling, “Well, I’m not in favor of this project, but you have to let me see what you look like when this is all done.”

I groaned, “Okay.”

“So, what else is going on with you?” She asked.

I shrugged, “Schoolwork?”

“Is that all you do when you go to your grandparents? I think Beth went with you?”

I blushed, “We hang out together. My cousin Shelby also hangs out with us sometimes. We had a family snowball fight on Saturday with my other cousin, their mom, and my grandparents.”

Mackenzie didn’t dig for facts in any way that made me think she was up to no good, but I still couldn’t help but know you shouldn’t trust a nest mother. Eventually, I managed to turn the tables on her, “What about you? What do you do besides this?” I said, motioning to the nest room.

She shrugged, “Study and occasionally go out. Lilly usually drags me out once a week to go to a club or something?”

“Boyfriends?” I asked.

She shook her head, “Since I can’t have kids, I don’t have any desire to deal with boys any more than I have to.”

“You have that problem?” I asked gently.

She nodded, “Unfortunately, it’s part of why I jumped at the idea of having my own nest while I work on grad work. Thought maybe I could find myself someone who would want to be adopted close to our graduation.”

I blushed, “Sorry, I don’t think that’s going to be me?”

She laughed, “No, you’re adorable, but I know an off-limits Little when I see one!” Suddenly, I was squeezed in a hug, “But that doesn’t mean I won’t claim an occasional cuddle and hug like this.”

I blushed, “Hugs aren’t horrible,” I told her.

After another squeeze, she said, “Well, why don’t you go back and get your homework done and email me that script? I want to know what I’m worrying about!”

“Yes, ma’am,” I told her with a smile.

There was some relief as I returned to my desk and worked to send her a copy of the script that she acknowledged my adoption wasn’t in her cards. As much as I didn’t wish the forced adoption on anyone, I had to appreciate that she said ‘want to be adopted’ in regards to who she would pick. ‘Honestly, she wouldn’t be the worst mommy,’ I had to acknowledge.

Looking at the clock, I decided to get another hour of work on finishing up the animated script.

BETH LAY NERVOUSLY on the changing table as Charlotte followed Gary’s instructions on attaching the PooPloder to her body suit. The touch so close to her privates was more than a little disturbing, but she was grateful the body suit itself preserved her modesty.

‘The what?!?’ she had asked a short while ago.

‘PooPloders,’ Gary had said with a smirk, ‘People in the industry got tired of just trying to load up Littles and babies with food and drink to get them to pee or poop, so someone thought up these after watching squibs being used.’

That had led to a whole discussion on what a squib was. Beth had to admit she’d been surprised that with all of the special effects in the industry, they would still use little explosive devices to sell the idea of bullet holes appearing on people instead of just CGI the whole thing.

‘Basically, the disc activates a chemical reaction for this one that will react and create a lump of dense slimy goo that looks identical to a fairly loose bowel movement. The result is the diaper looks filled and even seeps through the material to make it look brown, too. This one will also activate the ‘pee’ version too. Charlotte, make sure you orient it on her correctly to where each part goes in the right direction?’

Beth did her best not to complain as Charlotte carefully held it in place to attach the adhesive before pulling the diaper back over her hips and taping it closed again.

“Ready to go shopping?” Charlotte kidded her.

“No…”

“I don’t blame you. At least we’re doing this in the HoloStage. If Connor hadn’t written the winning script to give us the biggest budget, we probably would have had to do this in a real store.”

“Umm… yeah, I guess this could be a lot worse,” Beth admitted.

They made their way out to the stage and found the car parked in the lot. Charlotte lifted Beth back into the car seat and sat back down in the driver’s seat. “We’re going to do the initial take to get into the store a couple of times,” Sebastian said over the intercom. “Sarah, you’ll unbuckle your daughter from the car seat and carry her to the store. Look at her for a second as if debating about putting her in one of the older children’s cart seats, a basket, or the cart’s baby seat. You’ll shrug and place her in the baby seat. Callie, make sure you look like you’re actually relieved or even happy that your mommy is putting you in your favorite seat.”

“Got it,” Charlotte said.

“Yeah…” Beth begrudgingly agreed to appear happy.

At the call of ‘Action,’ they began the sequence. Beth blushed at the thought that even with the characters in the store being AI, she was about to be in ‘public’ in only a diaper and the daycare shirt. Charlotte, for her part, smoothly unbuckled her seatbelt, came around for her, and sat her on her hip after picking her up.

When they came to the cart selection, she looked around at the different options the scenery crew had put out and imagined this was probably the ideal type with fake steering wheel carts, regular carts, larger kid seat carts, and even some of the highly restrictive Little carts for escape prone adoptees. Charlotte was gentle but, after a moment, lifted her into a typical shopping cart, which she still fit in annoyingly well.

‘I know they say to forty-eight months, but this is ridiculous!’ Beth griped in her head.

Charlotte’s hands quickly fastened the safety buckle and then pushed the cart through the automatic doors to go inside.

“Cut!” they heard from Sebastian. “Let’s do that again… This time, Callie, would you please look like you’re pointing to the regular cart like you want to sit in the seat? Maybe as Sarah wants to set you down in the basket?”

Beth nodded, “sure?”

Soon, they reset and did as Sebastian asked; Charlotte seemed to put Beth into the basket, but she pointed to the baby seat instead. With a shrug and a sigh, Charlotte placed her inside, buckled her up, and pushed her through the doors.

“Cut!” they heard with the doors closing behind them. “Perfect! Let’s run that quickly and ensure the coverage was good!”

While they waited, Beth found herself staring up at Charlotte, who seemed as bored as she was. “This is pretty dull, huh?” Charlotte seemed to read her mind.

“Yeah, somehow I always thought shooting a movie would be more interesting?”

Charlotte laughed, “This is, unfortunately, far more common than I’d like to think!”

“Why are you even taking this class? Shouldn’t your experience be enough to get out of it?” Beth asked.

Charlotte shrugged, “Sure, it should be, but I don’t want to take anything just because of who I am. When I came to Emerson, I promised myself I’d be a regular student and take the normal path through coursework.”

“That’s kind of cool,” Beth admitted to her.

“My mother thinks I’m nuts,” she admitted to her.

“I know the feeling…” Beth said even as they heard the doors behind them open and Sebastian came in.

“I think we got that sequence just fine. The next bit is just for a few clips here and there, so we’re not looking for brilliant dialogue or anything. Sarah, I’d like you to go grocery shopping, starting with the fresh food, then the pantry aisle area, and then make your way to the frozen food. Callie here is the trigger for your PooPloder,” he handed Beth a flesh-colored silicone piece. “We’ll adhere it to the inside of your palm. When you get to the frozen aisle, I want Sarah to grab some frozen peas, and Callie, I want you to activate the PooPloder. Do your best to look like you’re pushing up off the seat, maybe grunt just a little?”

Beth felt like throwing up then but nodded.

“After you’re ‘finished,’ go ahead and put your thumb in your mouth and look up at your mommy like, ‘what?’” he added to Beth.

“Then?” Charlotte asked.

“Then, Sarah, you know that your little girl will definitely need more diapers for home and daycare, so take her over to the baby aisle. Throw in two boxes and some wipes, and walk past the pacifiers. Callie, make sure you look at a package, and Sarah, you’ll notice that even as she points at the one she wants. You’ll give in, having decided what you’re doing hasn’t worked anyway.”

“Got it,” Charlotte replied.

“I don’t really want to stop and take separate shots, but both may need other coverage, so we’ll check at the end. As we do a cut from you passing out of that aisle to the registers, we’ll stop and review before having you pay, open the package, and carry a diaper, wipes, and Callie to the restroom for her diaper change.”

“Thank God that one is off camera,” Charlotte told Beth.

“Yeah,” Beth agreed.

“Okay, let’s get this trigger glued in your palm, Beth; make sure you don’t push it before it’s time!”

Beth nodded and watched Gary come over with adhesive strips and tape the small trigger.

“Okay, places!”

“Quiet on the set!” Sebastian called before asking, “PooPloder Armed?”

“PooPloder ready!” Gary called back.

“Roll Film! Roll Sound!”

“Rolling!” was called back.

“Scene Six, Take One!” the board clapped.

“And Action!”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for the reading! Please consider taking that quick second to press that 'Like' button, and maybe leaving a comment as well! I may be in the position/mood to give ONE bonus this week if enough come in! 

Things for me will be ramping back up a bit at work the next few weeks, so I don't want to burn through tooo many of my stockpile. (Chapter 92 is finished, and hoping I can get a few more chapters in this weekend!)

Thanks again! And don't forget if you would like to support my writing, I have all of my completed works available through Amazon Kindle. http://amazon.com/author/babysofia

• Like 28
  • Thanks 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 81 - 1/26/24

I hate that I can't judge Mackenzie at all.

She openly admits that she wants to adopt a Little IF he wants to.

She knows Connor and Beth are off limits.

Yet she's somehow attached to Connor.

She's too nice for an Amazon who is also a nest mother.

And as for Beth, I can't even put into words what I think could go wrong.

From poisoning, to stealing footage and using it against her, to oh I don't know, everything.

You really are an incredibly talented writer Sofia.

Again I'm feeling like Mackenzie is a one percenter who admits to wanting to adopt, but only if the feeling is shared by both of them.  In some ways she reminds me of Megan.  I think that being a nest mother may be had on her, she is bound by her contract in the way she treats the group, but it goes against her beliefs.  I do feel sorry for Beth, but she has to remember this is only a part she is playing, many actors played parts in movies where the are such a bad person on scene but really nice people in real life and the other way around.  I do hope that the oters really look out for them both.🙂💜 

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24